PDA

View Full Version : 90?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!

Quirt
06-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey which one of you is "kevin" in game? Apparently he/she has 90 computer chips already?!!?
I can't even get safe drops (well not from PvP since I got thrown in the deep end again --- I'm level 70-ish and all I see is level 160's and up!!! Need more weapons lol

90!!!!!???? Well at least I don't have to beat my head against a wall trying to get to Top 50 --- seeing all these HL players (a lot of them 499ers too) opened my eyes ---- dang my stats are weak :/

<3 Hz
06-30-2012, 03:28 PM
I believe it.

The amount of gold they purchased was probably enough to buy a new Corvette though.

joaquim
06-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi I'm Kevin. You wanted to talk to me? ;)

Quirt
06-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi I'm Kevin. You wanted to talk to me? ;)
LOL can I have some gold? Or at least a few computer chips? :P

joaquim
06-30-2012, 03:35 PM
LOL can I have some gold? Or at least a few computer chips? :P

It cost a lot of money to get where I am today and giving gold and chips would be like giving away that money so no. Sorry.

Quirt
06-30-2012, 03:54 PM
It cost a lot of money to get where I am today and giving gold and chips would be like giving away that money so no. Sorry.

Wait a minute ... I was looking for "kevin" and you say you are "Kevin" so I think my search for gold and chips continues :P

I'd also settle for Fish and Chips :)

joaquim
06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Wait a minute ... I was looking for "kevin" and you say you are "Kevin" so I think my search for gold and chips continues :P

I'd also settle for Fish and Chips :)

I was too lazy to put a capital K ingame when they asked me what my name was and I was also too lazy to contact support to get a capital letter in my name. I'm still the guy you're looking for. ;)

fuzzy
06-30-2012, 03:59 PM
I was too lazy to put a capital K ingame when they asked me what my name was and I was also too lazy to contact support to get a capital letter in my name. I'm still the guy you're looking for. ;)

Sucks to be you because your stats suck.....You should have spend some money on gold items rather then event kid

joaquim
06-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Sucks to be you because your stats suck.....You should have spend some money on gold items rather then event kid

No I should've spent my money on more important things in life.

Inzaghi
06-30-2012, 04:09 PM
How much gold have you spent?

Carlos,
06-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Isn't 90 a bit of an overkill? oh gosh you are about to hit 100 chips now that I checked again

Fredo
06-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Yeah, that guy is closing in on 100. I know there are some people that spend a lot of money on this game, but even the biggest spenders that are in the top 50 are way, way behind (like 1/4 of that amount). Seems fishy.

fuzzy
06-30-2012, 04:29 PM
First off he is not Kevin...his forum name is the same as in game name so he is just being a jack right now

joaquim
06-30-2012, 05:12 PM
First off he is not Kevin...his forum name is the same as in game name so he is just being a jack right now

Yea he's right I'm not kevin. I was messing around with you guys.

Quirt
06-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Our pal "kevin" is at 98 chips now :P A mere 50 ahead of 2nd place "xenoke" ...a name I do recognise.
Hey is kevin a pseudonym for Bill? (as in Gates) I just wonder how many resets and opens he had to do to get 8 more computer chips in less than an hour (if this leaderboard is "live")

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 06:59 PM

HA HA HA HA HA!

Slow standing clap on that one, sir.

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 07:20 PM
What's the lowest number on the leaderboard. I cannot view it on Droid.

Yet another wonderful inattention to detail by our pals at Funzio.

joaquim
06-30-2012, 07:22 PM
What's the lowest number on the leaderboard. I cannot view it on Droid.

Yet another wonderful inattention to detail by our pals at Funzio.

You need 6 to get into the top 500.

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 08:04 PM
GREE lose power, get distracted and forget to turn their BOT kevin off for the weekend? WTF? lol

LeDude
06-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Apparently if you shake your fist at your device and then flip it the bird while pressing the cash option button your chance of getting a computer chip increases.

I have 8 so far doing this. Lol!

But I also have several pieces of crap. Which reminds me, I forgot to buy more bags of garbage for every failed attempt to open a box. Oops. I guess I should just forget that altogether and clean up the trash still littering my hood from last event.

i need muney
06-30-2012, 09:33 PM
This new scheme seems to be a huge success. They just tell people to give up their money and they do. Brilliant! Of course they won't announce start times! This gets people who started late in a disadvantage and that provokes (yes,yes!) more ka-ching from them trying to catch up. Expecting to see a rave of ranting from players who will be overspent at the last moment. And god knows how this will work with OVERTIME...getchyo popcorn ready ;)

Liquidsky
06-30-2012, 10:17 PM
I'll really feel sorry for whoever ends this event ranked #51 (and #501 for that matter)
On second thought... I really WONT feel too sorry for them....

ShawnBB
07-01-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm now 100% sure, free player can't get into top 500 in the end.

In the last day of this event, at least 450 players are going to buy some gold to do a little sprint.

Dumbasses can't build a decent income per hour, but they are good at spending gold... What a fcked up game.

LeDude
07-01-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm now 100% sure, free player can't get into top 500 in the end.

In the last day of this event, at least 450 players are going to buy some gold to do a little sprint.

Dumbasses can't build a decent income per hour, but they are good at spending gold... What a fcked up game.

This isn't a game anymore. It's a contest to see who has the most money to spend, just like real life. What a crock.

ShawnBB
07-01-2012, 01:25 AM
This isn't a game anymore. It's a contest to see who has the most money to spend, just like real life. What a crock.

Lol, indeed.
A public bidding with absolutely reckless psycho bidders.

Trendsetter811
07-01-2012, 12:36 PM

I was gonna say the.same thing " it took a lot of blah blah blah to get where I am today u ain't got $h!t and if u spent all that $ and your stats r only that high u got a rude awakening coming and if u have so much liquid $$ / gold why get 114 chips double of 2nd place practically ur not anything better regardless if u were smart you'd stay somewhere in the front of the top 50 and if someone's starts pushing u out then use it but like buddy said u should have bought some serious gold weapons and busted open some crates so that final prize stat increase actually makes a difference - your only gonna get a around an 1800 pt increase. - if u had bought some serious weapons and stayed at the top your attack score would be much higher and therefore would increase more but hey u done blah blah to get where u r today !!! ****ty strategy bro!!!

Edited: figured u were being a jackass but hopefully the "real" Kevin (my ass) reads this I mean Gree/Funzio Kevin excuse me