PDA

View Full Version : Building Upgrade Costs and Times

FromAfar
06-30-2012, 12:15 PM
so, below is the link to WP thread with details. ok, fine.

i play on 2 devices. one pretty much matches wp's numbers. one is WAY WAY WAY different.

has anyone else noted this?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28657-War-Priest-s-NO-Hassle-Money-Building-Spreadsheet

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Maybe on one you have a 30% reduction time? Do you have any special units you have on one device you might not have on the other?

FromAfar
06-30-2012, 12:24 PM
to my knowledge, i do not have any reductions.

i have one unit, forget the name off hand, it was a 10item win from maybe 3 events ago. a tank thing. i thought the prize was either more valor or money from attacks. i could be wrong.

Mackdaddy
06-30-2012, 12:40 PM
That "tank thing" would be giving you more money from mission. You must have Purchased/upgraded the cement factory on one device and not the other.

FromAfar
06-30-2012, 12:47 PM
not correct. i actually have it on both. and actually one is level 3(favorable device) the other 4.

and i don't recall any other wins that offered special upgrade consideration and what i would as VERY GENEROUS reductions. but i could be wrong on that one. i only ever had 1 10 item win. it does happen to be on the favorable device.

That "tank thing" would be giving you more money from mission. You must have Purchased/upgraded the cement factory on one device and not the other.

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 12:52 PM
not correct. i actually have it on both. and actually one is level 3(favorable device) the other 4.

There is your answer, do us all a favor and next time for all of the questions you have only create one thread or save them all for the link I gave you in your OTHER question thread. Thanks in advanced.

FromAfar
06-30-2012, 01:41 PM
I could be wrong, but i'd suspect that the device with the L4 building would offer a more favorable upgrade, when in fact that is not correct. the device with with the L3 cement factory offer an EXTREME upgrade advantage. so, it just doesn't sound correct to me. again, i may be mistaken.

re: the other thread. if it wasn't a matter of excess chaff in the wheat, it could well be effective, but there seems to be lots of garbage in there. yes, some wheat too. but lots of chaff.

thanks for your guidance.

There is your answer, do us all a favor and next time for all of the questions you have only create one thread or save them all for the link I gave you in your OTHER question thread. Thanks in advanced.

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Can you post screenshots of the upgrade costs/times that don't look normal to you?