PDA

View Full Version : everybody fellow these steps and you win the grand prize!!! : )

Pages : [1] 2

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Everybody follow these steps and the tank is yours!!! This is how I got mine...

1. Make sure your boost buildings are leveled up and you have all of them, they don't need to be that much leveled up. (flan said it dosent help but it helped me out so idk if this really works)

2. Have a lot of money!!! I'm talking about in the millions!!! After you beat him 15 times the free attack does hardly any damage to him!

3. Watch him every 15 mins! He will leave after two hours!!! So if it's past the two hour limit don't close MW just keep it open and watch the timer!

4. Let your health revive back to 100%!!! Before you attack him again if you fight him when your health is low and his is full there's no way in hell you will beat him in two hours!!!

5. As much as I hate to say this you will need to use gold!!! Beat him 25 times then go buy the $50 gold pack trust me 650 gold bars is enough to beat him! Remember it's only $50 guys, you are gonna get the 2end most powerful unit in the game for $50 that's not bad at all!!!

6. After all that hard work congrulations!!! You now have your tank and your gonna feel amazing!!! Follow these steps and you will win the event!

bigflan
06-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Uhhh gin it step 1 is incorrect its based off level and inventory is what cc mark said so um boost buildings are useless for this event

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Uhhh gin it step 1 is incorrect its based off level and inventory is what cc mark said so um boost buildings are useless for this event

It worked for me my attk went up after I leveled up my airship hanger and I dident level up

bigflan
06-30-2012, 09:32 AM
It worked for me my attk went up after I leveled up my airship hanger and I dident level upIt's based of inventory and level not boost buildings and your stats it's not true

manbeast
06-30-2012, 09:36 AM
did you use gold for healthpacks or mega attacks? which is better and why

and can you confirm the tank is given out at 30?

enahs1
06-30-2012, 09:36 AM
If it worked for him, then it works flan, and your trick is stupid ;)

Fazhang
06-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Yeah is tank at 20 or 30

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 09:39 AM
did you use gold for healthpacks or mega attacks? which is better and why

and can you confirm the tank is given out at 30?

Good question beast!!! Yes only use the gold on health packs!!! Anything else is a waste!!! Yes after you beat him 30 times you win the tank...

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Yeah is tank at 20 or 30

30!!!!!!!!!!

Fazhang
06-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah... I quit. Lol

bigflan
06-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Gin this is not the best strategy I have the best one for free players it's amazing and I'm on pace to win it for free

manbeast
06-30-2012, 09:51 AM
Good question beast!!! Yes only use the gold on health packs!!! Anything else is a waste!!! Yes after you beat him 30 times you win the tank...

ok thank you. and you are also saying that if you watch him, he won't run away at the 2 hr mark? how long were you able to keep him around? also what are your stats

lvl
allies
atk

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Gin this is not the best strategy I have the best one for free players it's amazing and I'm on pace to win it for free

Nope your wrong!!! That's what you think... But wait until you beat him 25 times!!! I tried it 3 times without useing gold, I was never able to beat him in less then 2hrs... I lost a **** load of money for noting to... The boss is a glitch he won't die unless you use gold... Who ever beats him 30 times without gold I tip my hat to you... Jmc might do it...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Nope your wrong!!! That's what you think... But wait until you beat him 25 times!!! I tried it 3 times without useing gold, I was never able to beat him in less then 2hrs... I lost a **** load of money for noting to... The boss is a glitch he won't die unless you use gold... Who ever beats him 30 times without gold I tip my hat to you... Jmc might do it...I still have yet to meet my match I will keep pushing for it I will never give up its all about never giving in

magepker
06-30-2012, 10:00 AM
the mega attack isnt a waste IMO. does double damage. my cash attack damage is only 16k, mega attack is 34k.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:03 AM
the mega attack isnt a waste IMO. does double damage. my cash attack damage is only 16k, mega attack is 34k.

It's ok I guess but then your gonna use wayyyy more gold!!! It's best to use money and then the gold on the health pack...

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 10:03 AM
If no pictures it didn't happen.

You're already a liar.

enahs1
06-30-2012, 10:04 AM
For 20 gold-100% health
With full health you can do about 4 attacks. So 4 attacks of 16k or one attack of 34k....

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:05 AM
If no pictures it didn't happen.

You're already a liar.

Hateing already I see... We're allies go look in my inventory... Then I'll bust your bubble, you can window shop and stare at it all you want...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Hateing already I see... We're allies go look in my inventory... Then I'll bust your bubble, you can window shop and stare at it all you want...Um gin has it but he does not have the elite base defense which is funny

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Hateing already I see... We're allies go look in my inventory... Then I'll bust your bubble, you can window shop and stare at it all you want...

There's a difference between hating and saying the truth, you lied therefore all of your credibility goes out the window. I have a strong sense of ethics and morals and although this is the internet I hold my standards to them. Hell after you messed up you never even apologized and even called me a girl for calling you out, good. Bottom line is I don't believe anything you say and if the rest do that's their own issue.

Join the ranks of Fifth Reich.

magepker
06-30-2012, 10:11 AM
so your saying only after killing 25 bosses should we start using gold? what about the first 25 >_< im still on the 11th one and even after them disappearing 10 times

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:15 AM
There's a difference between hating and saying the truth, you lied therefore all of your credibility goes out the window. I have a strong sense of ethics and morals and although this is the internet I hold my standards to them. Hell after you messed up you never even apologized and even called me a girl for calling you out, good. Bottom line is I don't believe anything you say and if the rest do that's their own issue.

Man I'm done talking to!!! I never said jack sh!t to you!!! Your still mad because I sent you a fake pic woooooooooowww big deal!!! I dident lie about noting I have the tank and you just saw it so were done I'm not gonna waste my time and fight with you... I already pm'd you the sorry for the pic... You make big deals about everything!!!!

bigflan
06-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Man I'm done talking to!!! I never said jack sh!t to you!!! Your still mad because I sent you a fake pic woooooooooowww big deal!!! I dident lie about noting I have the tank and you just saw it so were done I'm not gonna waste my time and might with you... I already pm'd you the sorry for the pic... You make big deals about everything!!!!Gin it's okay calm down no need to argue I did not believe you but I checked anyway halfway done Lv 18 I have 1:40 left oh how am I going to make it

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Um gin has it but he does not have the elite base defense which is funny

Dident want it... I was camping at the time... There will be other units just as good if not better that I'll get...

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 10:19 AM
LOL@ you all thinking it's just about a tank...gullible! smh...good day gents.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Dident want it... I was camping at the time... There will be other units just as good if not better that I'll get...

what is your IPH?? do u have the BDF?

flan did u see this in the other thread?

flan i dont want to see you complaining about your units. you got much better ones than i did:

8 bomb disposal units- 13/29 common
6 commando helicopter- 21/23 common
3 water bombardier- 25/15 common
1 combat turbo- 53/32 uncommon
1 eventide gripen- 136/184 rare

i got my gripen at boss number 10, combat turbo at boss 13

14,15,16,17,18, and 19 were all commons.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:23 AM
LOL@ you all thinking it's just about a tank...gullible! smh...good day gents.

Yea and don't let the door hit you on the way out, the bath salt really messes with you down there go easy on it... You started fights with me, WP, fifth, and a whole bunch of other ppl over dumb shi+... The one guy was rite.. The base you work on fuc*ed up your brain... You act like a little sensitive bi+ch all the time...

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:24 AM
what is your IPH?? do u have the BDF?

flan did u see this in the other thread?

flan i dont want to see you complaining about your units. you got much better ones than i did:

8 bomb disposal units- 13/29 common
6 commando helicopter- 21/23 common
3 water bombardier- 25/15 common
1 combat turbo- 53/32 uncommon
1 eventide gripen- 136/184 rare

i got my gripen at boss number 10, combat turbo at boss 13

14,15,16,17,18, and 19 were all commons.

I'm at 200k level 39...

magepker
06-30-2012, 10:25 AM
so your saying only after killing 25 bosses should we start using gold? what about the first 25 >_< im still on the 11th one and even after them disappearing 10 times[/QUOTE]\\

manbeast
06-30-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm at 200k level 39...

were you able to keep the boss around past the 2 hr mark by keeping the page up? how much longer?

Warfiend
06-30-2012, 10:35 AM
flan i dont want to see you complaining about your units.

If Flan had won all rares, he would first gloat about it and then start complaining that he didn't get the rares he wanted.

People with his kind of attitude are never happy for any length of time. Even in the face of good fortune, that cup is always half, third, tenth, hundredth empty.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:35 AM
were you able to keep the boss around past the 2 hr mark by keeping the page up? how much longer?

Yes... But as soon as the clock ticked passed the 2hr mark he was gone..

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:36 AM
so your saying only after killing 25 bosses should we start using gold? what about the first 25 >_< im still on the 11th one and even after them disappearing 10 times\\[/QUOTE]

No use money!!! Your just gonna waste gold...

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:38 AM
If Flan had won all rares, he would first gloat about it and then start complaining that he didn't get the rares he wanted.

People with his kind of attitude are never happy for any length of time. Even in the face of good fortune, that cup is always half, third, tenth, hundredth empty.

Lmaooooo that's flan for you...

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Yea and don't let the door hit you on the way out, the bath salt really messes with you down there go easy on it... You started fights with me, WP, fifth, and a whole bunch of other ppl over dumb shi+... The one guy was rite.. The base you work on fuc*ed up your brain... You act like a little sensitive bi+ch all the time...

Let me refresh your brain girl.

WP said he was a Jarhead...pretty sure we all know the end of that story.

Fourth Reich spammed and got banned, credibility goes out the window...

Sia mentioned my daughter but I was wrong for arguing?

And you are just a liar.......

Ain't it easy saying the B word behind a screen? I base my actions on facts, you're a liar. BTW I do get into a lot of arguments I do, but I'm confrontational I love this ish!!! This is what I do! This is me! This is how I am..in real life..never take anything from anybody ever! Although arguing in person is a little different I get a lot less in return...

You called WP a girl too...he didn't care he's not going to confront you. Because you don't matter! But me? I'm going to expose you! You suck at life and at everything. But yeah you still don't matter.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:45 AM

Ain't it easy saying the B word behind a screen? I base my actions on facts, you're a liar.

Yea yea yea... You done??? Are you happy??? There you said what you had to say, move on man move on... Don't ever talk to me and I'll never talk to you!!!

War Priest
06-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Dang Gin, a lot of comments already...

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 10:50 AM

Ain't it easy saying the B word behind a screen? I base my actions on facts, you're a liar. BTW I do get into a lot of arguments I do, but I'm confrontational I love this ish!!! This is what I do! This is me! This is how I am..in real life..never take anything from anybody ever! Although arguing in person is a little different I get a lot less in return...

You called WP a girl too...he didn't care he's not going to confront you. Because you don't matter! But me? I'm going to expose you! You suck at life and at everything. But yeah you still don't matter.Stricker is nicer to me than you.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Dang Gin, a lot of comments already...

Sorry man, this guy rite here seq is retarted!!! He says I'm a lier... Remember when I sent him the fake pic of me? He's still crying about it, move on dude...

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Now this guy is PMing me... Seq dude can you grow up and leave me alone??? I'm done with you...

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Sorry man, this guy rite here seq is retarted!!! He says I'm a lier... Remember when I sent him the fake pic of me? He's still crying about it, move on dude...

Shouldn't your post say something along the lines of, you're right! I did lie but move on please?.....keep calling me a ***** and saying I'm retarded girl loving it.. motto

Warfiend
06-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Sia mentioned my daughter but I was wrong for arguing?.

I don't know about any of the other things, but that was wrong. This is a game forum and people playing mind games with Fathers bringing family into arguments about games is just plain wrong. The fathers here no doubt understand the primal energies that get messed with when that happens, but the ones who aren't fathers here don't really have a clue. Even if they think they do, you can't fully understand until you've personally experienced it.

Anyway, this is a game forum. Can you just be the bigger man and let it go for the sake of the tone of the forum? Please? We all should be having fun around this game. These types of exchanges disrupt the flow of good juju. :D No one needs to be exposed by others, everyone exposes themselves(where is Bronson?), no matter how they try to paint themselves. Just let that work and have fun, please.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey I'm back I'm angry no rare and no 10th urghhhhhhhhhhhhh

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Anyway, this is a game forum. Can you just be the bigger man and let it go for the sake of the tone of the forum? Please? We all should be having fun around this game. These types of exchanges disrupt the flow of good juju. :D No one needs to be exposed by others, everyone exposes themselves(where is Bronson?), no matter how they try to paint themselves. Just let that work and have fun, please.

Agreed and acknowledged, beware though.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Okay, everyone, let's back on topic. No hate comments.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Hey I'm back I'm angry no rare and no 10th urghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahahaha flan you always know how to make me laugh bro...

War Priest
06-30-2012, 11:08 AM

Why did you quote me and say this?

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Why did you quote me and say this?

Cus you said I was posting a lot and it was because of me and seq fighting lol...

War Priest
06-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Cus you said I was posting a lot and it was because of me and seq fighting lol...

No, I said a lot of comments on your strategy guide already.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Ohhhh my bad....

What?
06-30-2012, 11:40 AM
The only one that is helpful, that is also obvious is start a boss at full health. If you start at full health and you hit a boss 4 times and he has more than half health you aren't going to complete it. I hate there is a 25 minute cool down period because I've had a boss at very very low energy with the timer running out after the 2 hrs. If I was able to use 5,10, or 15 of that energy I probably would have completed the mission.

What your initial post should have said was only two words : use gold. Everything else is inconsequential.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Just beat boss 18 and got the uncommon infantry where the heck is my rare I want a rare now and where is my 10

War Priest
06-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Just beat boss 18 and got the uncommon infantry where the heck is my rare I want a rare now and where is my 10

Would you do anything and everything to win the tank?

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 11:45 AM
The only one that is helpful, that is also obvious is start a boss at full health. If you start at full health and you hit a boss 4 times and he has more than half health you aren't going to complete it. I hate there is a 25 minute cool down period because I've had a boss at very very low energy with the timer running out after the 2 hrs. If I was able to use 5,10, or 15 of that energy I probably would have completed the mission.

What your initial post should have said was only two words : use gold. Everything else is inconsequential.

Ok try your way and see how it goes... I did it this way and got a tank... If you come up with something better then good for you... But if you don't get it oh well... At least use money to attack him the free attack won't do you any good...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Would you do anything and everything to win the tank?My strategy is great allows 13 hits but I think I might get screwed over at 27 or 26

bigflan
06-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Update time ughhhh so angry

5x bomb disposal squad 10/21 common
3x water cannon 19/11 common
3x oil helicopter 15/18 common
1x attack catamaran 60/130 rare
2x air turbo 44/26 uncommon
2x terrain fighter 36/41 uncommon
2x military guard 28/45 uncommon

Urghhhh so pissed where is my rare arghhhhhhhhh

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 11:59 AM

Urghhhh so pissed where is my rare arghhhhhhhhhAttack Catamaran?!:rolleyes:

manbeast
06-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Attack Catamaran?!:rolleyes:

lol exactly. the kid is getting better drops than EVERYONE else and still complaining. what a brat

enahs1
06-30-2012, 12:11 PM
I have 4 of those turbo jet things... I wish I was Russia now, every good item I own is an air unit

bigflan
06-30-2012, 12:14 PM
lol exactly. the kid is getting better drops than EVERYONE else and still complaining. what a bratOy man it's 1 drop out of 18 that's terrible odds I need a rare badly to contnue so don't judge before you know

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 12:14 PM

Urghhhh so pissed where is my rare arghhhhhhhhh

Here flan I'll rub it in your face so you can get better luck!!! I got 10 rare units...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Here flan I'll rub it in your face so you can get better luck!!! I got 10 rare units...Seriosuly wow you took all of them now I'm getting uncommons I want a rare so I can get the tank and have fun and own with it

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 12:18 PM
2x eventide fighters

3x veteran commandos

4x attack catamarans

1x SUPER ULTRA RARE WARLORD SIEGE TANK

but flan if I could I would give you all of them...

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what is your attack Gin? I keep low allies, so my cash option only does like 14k dmg...probably will have to buy 3 or 4 med packs once I hit the 20+ bosses.

Fazhang
06-30-2012, 12:47 PM
My strategy is great allows 13 hits but I think I might get screwed over at 27 or 26
I know your strategy. I'm doing the same thing, but I doubt I'll get pass boss number 20

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what is your attack Gin? I keep low allies, so my cash option only does like 14k dmg...probably will have to buy 3 or 4 med packs once I hit the 20+ bosses.

Send a request and check out my base...

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Send a request and check out my base...

Lol ok, done. Is your ingame the same?

War Priest
06-30-2012, 01:47 PM
***PROUD OWNER OF THE WARLORD SIEGE TANK***

The Joker: [Over the P.A. system] Ding d-ding, ****! Joker here! Here's what's new in the asylum... Some idiot is running around the asylum, dressed like a bat...! I know! Crazy! He should be considered costumed and dangerous.
[laughter]

!!!413 983 651!!!

!!!413 983 651!!!

!!!413 983 651!!!

Jealous of my sig..? :D

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Hell yea lol.. I want that new red sign you put... So only you and me have the tank so far?

bigflan
06-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey guys one more attack to beat Lv 19 shamba I have 34 minutes can I do it

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Good job bro your gonna hit 20!!!

War Priest
06-30-2012, 01:58 PM
Hell yea lol.. I want that new red sign you put... So only you and me have the tank so far?

Omega's brother or son has it too. That's all I know so far. Did you really pull an all nighter to get it?

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Omega's brother or son has it too. That's all I know so far. Did you really pull an all nighter to get it?

Naaahhhhh not really... I got it about around 1:30, 2:00 am last night...

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Damn...I'm only on boss 14 and still need a healthpack to beat the guy unless I time it perfectly. God only knows how many I'll have to buy from 25 - 30 lol

magepker
06-30-2012, 02:06 PM
im upto 17 now.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Beat Lv 19 and got a veteran commando nice pickup it's a rare the streak is over now yay

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Beat Lv 19 and got a veteran commando nice pickup it's a rare the streak is over now yay

Ok flan this is when it starts getting hard!!! Really hard!!! Just letting you know is you can't complain...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Ok flan this is when it starts getting hard!!! Really hard!!! Just letting you know is you can't complain...It's worth it if every time you do one you get a rare my army has beefed up yay

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 02:20 PM
It's worth it if every time you do one you get a rare my army has beefed up yay

Yup it sure is!!! Hey remember when you told us you won a apple gift card??? Did you use the gold for that yet???

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Yup it sure is!!! Hey remember when you told us you won a apple gift card??? Did you use the gold for that yet???Nope I still have it not ready to do anything maybe gold sale with bonus

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Nope I still have it not ready to do anything maybe gold sale with bonus

Dude use it to get the tank!!! I'm telling you, it's gonna be worth it!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey has anyone seen bronson!!!??? I can't believe he's missing this event! Ware are you bronsonnnnnnnn lol.....

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey has anyone seen bronson!!!??? I can't believe he's missing this event! Ware are you bronsonnnnnnnn lol.....Bronson posted he went to his moms house and would be back Monday

War Priest
06-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Hey has anyone seen bronson!!!??? I can't believe he's missing this event! Ware are you bronsonnnnnnnn lol.....

I am worried about Mcdoc as well! I didn't see any event items in his inventory.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:34 PM
I am worried about Mcdoc as well! I didn't see any event items in his inventory.He is on vacation guys he has to get away from modern war once in a while

War Priest
06-30-2012, 02:36 PM
He is on vacation guys he has to get away from modern war once in a while

He is going to be pissed that he missed out on a 600/500 unit.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:37 PM
He is going to be pissed that he missed out on a 600/500 unit.If I get this unit I will post on his wall

Hey check out the the big boy

Referring to the tank and I will tell him about the event

manbeast
06-30-2012, 02:44 PM
number 20 gave me another freaking bomb disposal guy. now i have 9 of them lol

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:47 PM
number 20 gave me another freaking bomb disposal guy. now i have 9 of them lolHey hey I don't have a rare either this is all I have

Update time

1x veteran commando 92/104 rare

I want a rare

manbeast
06-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Hey hey I don't have a rare either this is all I have

Update time

I want a rare

hmmmm interesting...

i've got 1 rare and 1 uncommon. you are doing way better than i am

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm guessing the rares come at 5%, same as the previous single crates, so 2/19 aint bad flan. You're actually beating the presumed 5% chance by a longshot. Heck even if its 10% you're still doing well :p

manbeast
06-30-2012, 02:52 PM
i think the odds change as you fight harder bosses. earlier someone beat boss 31,32,33 and got rare every time. also thats what the pop up screen seems to say.

this isnt happening to me though. i figured for 15-20 i'd get some uncommons. NOPE.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:52 PM
hmmmm interesting...

i've got 1 rare and 1 uncommon. you are doing way better than i am

Your doing better than me

bigflan
06-30-2012, 02:53 PM
i think the odds change as you fight harder bosses. earlier someone beat boss 31,32,33 and got rare every time. also thats what the pop up screen seems to say.

this isnt happening to me though. i figured for 15-20 i'd get some uncommons. NOPE.Okay manbeast after 16 all I have gotten are uncommons and no rares frustrating

andymac106
06-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Just jacked up on 14 :/ Game crashed and lost progress

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:16 PM
I finally found Flan on my rivals list. Should I use my energy and take out his air and sea bases? That would really suck for him. LOL. Just sitting here watch you walk back and forth on your base Flan....

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:16 PM
I finally found Flan on my rivals list. Should I use my energy and take out his air and sea bases? That would really suck for him. LOL. Just sitting here watch you walk back and forth on your base Flan....What level are you huh huh

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 03:18 PM
I finally found Flan on my rivals list. Should I use my energy and take out his air and sea bases? That would really suck for him. LOL. Just sitting here watch you walk back and forth on your base Flan....

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Lol

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:18 PM
I finally found Flan on my rivals list. Should I use my energy and take out his air and sea bases? That would really suck for him. LOL. Just sitting here watch you walk back and forth on your base Flan....What a liar such a liar

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:20 PM
I am level 38 Flan.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:20 PM
I am level 38 Flan.Hahahahahahahhahahah I'm level 51 you lose Hahahahhahahahah

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Then why am I looking at your base. I only have 42 allies but I do have a 9.5k att.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Then why am I looking at your base. I only have 42 allies but I do have a 9.5k att.Your not at my base wait your my Ally Oh oh oh

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Then why am I looking at your base. I only have 42 allies but I do have a 9.5k att.

He got you flan!!! Attack him!!! Lol

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:26 PM
He got you flan!!! Attack him!!! LolNo he does not I dare him to attack I dare him I know he gets prizes from the 51-80 division in events so ha

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Flan we aren't allies. I can't promise you that. I know you're wasting time like I am for energy to hit the boss. Question is are you going to freak all out when I take out the bases? I know it is a **** move not to hit the money building or you for a create but that is how I am.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Flan we aren't allies. I can't promise you that. I know you're wasting time like I am for energy to hit the boss. Question is are you going to freak all out when I take out the bases? I know it is a **** move not to hit the money building or you for a create but that is how I am.Knock yourself out do it do it do it

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Hahahahahhahahaha knew he was lying

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:30 PM
I am getting the sames prizes as you. I also found you when getting the boss event to trigger again. I go looking for someone that has the police guy with the clear shield so I know he has creates. Did a refresh and there you were....it is cool I can stay on your base wasting time to hit my boss again and also have this little chat with you.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:31 PM
I am getting the sames prizes as you. I also found you when getting the boss event to trigger again. I go looking for someone that has the police guy with the clear shield so I know he has creates. Did a refresh and there you were....it is cool I can stay on your base wasting time to hit my boss again and also have this little chat with you.What Building of mine are Lv 10

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:33 PM
I don't see any level 10.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:34 PM
I don't see any level 10.Hahhaahahahahah wrong I have a Lv 10 airfield and 2 level 10 supply depots and a Lv 10 armory

spectra
06-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Gin, Is not that simple, many will have to use gold
in my case I do 49k damage, boss 15 took me 16 hits to kill, There is no way in hell I can. beat him with cash option unless I increase my attack by at least 20k, so if I want to beat tje other 15 guys, I calculate that will need about 500 gold bars, or I get a glitch like WP had in which he gained 30M which I could use to buy 60 comanche helis
bottom line, yes u can "win" the prize but need to spend gold if you do not have high stats at your level (I am lv136)

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Flan I am just busting your chops. I might have issues with you once in awhile but even if I did see your base I wouldn't mess up your game to get the tank. That is all kinds of wrong. Good luck getting there. I am on boss 24 right now.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Flan I am just busting your chops. I might have issues with you once in awhile but even if I did see your base I wouldn't mess up your game to get the tank. That is all kinds of wrong. Good luck getting there. I am on boss 24 right now.Knew it good luck I'm on 20 I'm waiting for the health to full up then back to the fight

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Gin, Is not that simple, many will have to use gold
in my case I do 49k damage, boss 15 took me 16 hits to kill, There is no way in hell I can. beat him with cash option unless I increase my attack by at least 20k, so if I want to beat tje other 15 guys, I calculate that will need about 500 gold bars, or I get a glitch like WP had in which he gained 30M which I could use to buy 60 comanche helis
bottom line, yes u can "win" the prize but need to spend gold if you do not have high stats at your level (I am lv136)How is my strategy working for you

Miner
06-30-2012, 03:42 PM
I think most people will definitely need gold in the higher levels. I'm on 28 right now. Started using gold on 23. Just for reference to others, my attack is around 17.5k. Figure I need around 240-280 in gold to finish the last 3 bosses.

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Finished 24 and had to use a med kit. I think it is going to be that way till the end.

Miner
06-30-2012, 04:09 PM
I was too excited to wait for my health to replenish so I burnt good for med packs. Just got the tank.

Ironically, my stats didn't update. I would have notice a 600/500 bump. Got another rare item with it.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Hey congrulations!!! Now it's 4 of us that got the tank that I know of...

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I was too excited to wait for my health to replenish so I burnt good for med packs. Just got the tank.

Ironically, my stats didn't update. I would have notice a 600/500 bump. Got another rare item with it.

Did you use my idea?

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:19 PM
I just started playing about 3 hours ago and I'm up to level 15....expect me to get it soon..BTW I'm going to accept your apology, although sometimes your posts are pointless I never disliked you. You always made me lol but I guess I felt like the whole picture thing was an immature move from you in which "we" never received an apology....so cool! BTW lol your strategy is pretty much common sense lol

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Dude you better stop acting like that and jump in your screen and give me a buddy hug lmaoooo...

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:26 PM
http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/camron-no-homo.jpg

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 04:27 PM
http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/camron-no-homo.jpg

Ahahahahahahahaahaha bro that made my day!!!

Saint Anger
06-30-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm guessing the rares come at 5%, same as the previous single crates, so 2/19 aint bad flan. You're actually beating the presumed 5% chance by a longshot. Heck even if its 10% you're still doing well :p

You want to talk lucky percentages - I am only at the Lvl 14 boss, but I have already received 3 rares and one uncommon.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 04:32 PM
LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO START THE NEXT NEW BOSS EVENT ALREADY!!! I can't wait four days : (..., hmmmmm I wonder what super ultra rare unit is next??? I hope it's a sea or air unit!!! I'm day dreaming about it now...

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:32 PM
You want to talk lucky percentages - I am only at the Lvl 14 boss, but I have already received 3 rares and one uncommon.

I just hit level 17...1 Rare 2 Uncommon and the rest commons so yeah...we envy you..

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:35 PM
LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO START THE NEXT NEW BOSS EVENT ALREADY!!! I can't wait four days : (..., hmmmmm I wonder what super ultra rare unit is next??? I hope it's a sea or air unit!!! I'm day dreaming about it now...

Sea Unit would be nice....

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:39 PM
This is going pretty fast for me up to LVL 19..gotta wait for health..IS anybody else getting as good of results as me? Only been playing for about 3 to 4 hours and already LVL 19?

boardgames rule
06-30-2012, 04:39 PM
When do you get the tank? Is is level 30 or 50. Also can i do it as a free player at level 40 with 4 k stats?

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:40 PM
When do you get the tank? Is is level 30 or 50. Also can i do it as a free player at level 40 with 4 k stats?

My stats are around the same LVL 22 and I'm already at LVL 19 on the BOSS fight been playing only about 4 hours now gotta wiat for my first Health regeneration.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 04:44 PM

At boss level 30 you get it.

GIJOE
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
This is going pretty fast for me up to LVL 19..gotta wait for health..IS anybody else getting as good of results as me? Only been playing for about 3 to 4 hours and already LVL 19?

That's really good seq, it took me 2 days just to get to 20, how did ya do it so fast ?

bigflan
06-30-2012, 04:49 PM
This event is easier for lower level players that's why some level 100s have trouble doing boss 5 I'm on boss 20

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 04:49 PM

At boss level 30 you get it.

Hey WP are you thinking just like me of the next boss event unit???? Mannnnnnnn I can't wait!!!

bigflan
06-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Hey WP are you thinking just like me of the next boss event unit???? Mannnnnnnn I can't wait!!!I don't want one I just want the box events this boss event sucks

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:57 PM
That's really good seq, it took me 2 days just to get to 20, how did ya do it so fast ?

? I don't know...I fought non stop until level 16..then waited a bit and I'm at LVL 19 now waiting for my first health regeneration..BTW I'm doing all money attacks haven't done a free nor a gold attack....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/565f90ec.jpg

GIJOE
06-30-2012, 05:08 PM
? I don't know...I fought non stop until level 16..then waited a bit and I'm at LVL 19 now waiting for my first health regeneration..BTW I'm doing all money attacks haven't done a free nor a gold attack....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/565f90ec.jpg

That's awesome man, if you're going at this rate, you'll have that tank in no time :)

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 05:13 PM
That's awesome man, if you're going at this rate, you'll have that tank in no time :)

Thanks bro I just found out there's still like 4 days left in the event so I might slow down a bit...but yeah hopefully get the tank and some rares in the process...

EatSleepFly
06-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Dang. I can't get past 7 without him bailing on me. Any advice? Level 129, 45k attack.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks bro I just found out there's still like 4 days left in the event so I might slow down a bit...but yeah hopefully get the tank and some rares in the process...

You should put your first machine this way:

http://i45.tinypic.com/wt7x46.jpg

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 05:46 PM
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! LolDude I'll send you two heavy tank divisions if you do it.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 05:47 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/wt7x46.jpgSeqWins doesn't know how to do that :P

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 05:50 PM
I just hit level 17...1 Rare 2 Uncommon and the rest commons so yeah...we envy you..I'm still trying to kill 11 and I'm at level 89. Need to kill him 50 times to get the tank here.

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 06:08 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/wt7x46.jpg

Stricker was the one that made those images I just copied and pasted the img code...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Guys one more attack away from beating Lv20 free player I'm proud of myself

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Guys one more attack away from beating Lv20 free player I'm proud of myself

I just beat LVL 20...

bigflan
06-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Just beat Lv 20 got useless garbage known as a oil helicopter urghhhhhh

bigflan
06-30-2012, 06:26 PM
I just beat LVL 20...what really must be your level then I guess

bigflan
06-30-2012, 06:28 PM
Update time

4x oil helicopter 15/18 common

I want a rare

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Update time

I want a rareWe don't care. OKAY?

War Priest
06-30-2012, 06:31 PM
We don't care. OKAY?

I care. He is at least staying on subject unlike you.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:34 PM
I care. He is at least staying on subject unlike you.He already has TWOrares and still says he wants a rare. Bugging the **** out of me.

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm starting to wonder is it possible to get the tank without using gold?

War Priest
06-30-2012, 06:35 PM
He already has TWOrares and still says he wants a rare. Bugging the **** out of me.

Just ignore it then. You will eventually get rares too.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Update time

I want a rareMy twin Eventide Gripens (136/84) are better than your North American P-51 Mustangs.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm starting to wonder is it possible to get the tank without using gold?At higher levels theres no hope at all.

boardgames rule
06-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I have got 8 commons and 1 uncommon. Will i ever get more?

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:42 PM
I have got 8 commons and 1 uncommon. Will i ever get more?I have 2 rares and all commons.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 06:51 PM

Ok I'm back did anyone else win the tank?

boardgames rule
06-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Is it possible to get the tank as a free player with lowish stats 2k

War Priest
06-30-2012, 07:26 PM

Ok I'm back did anyone else win the tank?

Did you use gold Capt Gin?

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm on my way guys to OT see you all later I'm troubled

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Did you use gold Capt Gin?

Yes but not that much....

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm on my way guys to OT see you all later I'm troubled

What do you mean flan OT?

War Priest
06-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Yes but not that much....

I should make a signature for you. :rolleyes:

Looks werid...

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 07:38 PM
I should make a signature for you. :rolleyes:

Looks werid...

Yea bro please... Make it a tank with my name on the front plate!!! Make it like this... GIN TANK

boardgames rule
06-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Is it possible? Highlight just got secon turbo jet uncommon!!!!!! Yea

War Priest
06-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Yea bro please... Make it a tank with my name on the front plate!!! Make it like this... GIN TANK

That would be a Stricker job, not a WP job.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 07:55 PM
That would be a Stricker job, not a WP job.

Is he on???

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 07:56 PM
WP did you get my pm lol???

War Priest
06-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Is he on???

No idea.

WP did you get my pm lol???

Yes, I did.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 08:00 PM
So why is a lot of ppl saying they can't attack the boss? I just found him and hit him a couple free times to see if his health stays the same but his went down when I hit him....

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 09:23 PM

I guess I will let you know I'm on LVL 24 all with cash fights and without using any gold...

possum
06-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Gin is a moron or an employee plant because most players will never reach 25 without a buckton of gold.

However, for you realists out there, unless you plan on spending real money for nothing, have at it, but don't tell me I didn't warn you.

possum
06-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Warrior priest has issues as well as far as I'm concerned.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 11:43 PM
gin- what is your atk density??

total attack divided by number of units brought to battle

Warfiend
07-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Level 22 is my cash ceiling. Tried to beat it with adding an additional 150 attack through stronger cash unit purchases and a couple ally adds. No dice.

About to unlock the hardened marine and I should be able to unlock super hornets by the last day. Been sitting on thousands of valor, but I suspect best case scenario with those will be to get me past 22 and maybe 23. I'm sitting on about 500 tapjoy gold but I'd be pissed if I blew it all on this event without getting the tank.

Not sure what my next move will be.

Khimsoo
07-01-2012, 02:29 AM
i also quit. only managed to beat lv 10 boss... 11 seems impossible without gold...

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 03:10 AM
i also quit. only managed to beat lv 10 boss... 11 seems impossible without gold...

Just defeated the number 9 boss, is the 10th boss that strong? Im sure you have higher stats than me man so if you cant beat it, i cant beat it either. And I dont have any gold

Q Raider
07-01-2012, 04:43 AM
How close to a level up are you Jhoemel?

Timed right, it gives you 18 cash hits to try to get him down.

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Gin is a moron or an employee plant because most players will never reach 25 without a buckton of gold.

However, for you realists out there, unless you plan on spending real money for nothing, have at it, but don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Watch it a$$!!! I don't even know you, if you don't like it move on, don't talk trash because you can't win the tank...

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 06:04 AM
How close to a level up are you Jhoemel?

Timed right, it gives you 18 cash hits to try to get him down.

I just level up on the 9th boss man, Im on the verge of defeating the 10th boss but I only have 1min to do it. Its getting down the wire

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Watch it a$$!!! I don't even know you, if you don't like it move on, don't talk trash because you can't win the tank...

Chill out gin, dont let that affect you.

@possum: I think you shouldn't call people that way man. Let's respect each other. I know we all have our share of frustration relating to the event.

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Chill out gin, dont let that affect you.

@possum: I think you shouldn't call people that way man. Let's respect each other. I know we all have our share of frustration relating to the event.

Yea yea your rite bro... I forgot to take my chill pill X_X.... Was up thought is the boss still giving u a hard time?

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 06:34 AM
Hey ladies and gents just woke up and I figured I'd give everybody an update since there is this heated argument whether you need gold or not to beat him...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/33a08cf9.jpg

Yeah need one more hit to go to the next level and I guess y'all know on what side of the gold using table I'm on...

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Seq how many times did you beat him so far?

Odie
07-01-2012, 06:43 AM
How long is it taking people to regenerate energy and are you guys retreating or letting him ko you first? I have been stuck on level 10 for a while...I have 14k attack and def and only do about 15k damage to him with each cash hit. I just feel like the energy bar for me only comes back about 20% every half hour where it would come back to almost full before. Maybe it just increased overall difficulty...but this is pretty rough. Maybe thee is a strategy I am ot using correctly though.

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Yea yea your rite bro... I forgot to take my chill pill X_X.... Was up thought is the boss still giving u a hard time?

yeah, just chill man. No so much when I went full allies. I decided to go full allies and swim with the whales for a while and do some valor farming. My attack went up and it made it easier beating the boss. The battle with the 10th boss was coming down the wire. I need to beat the boss for 1 min before he escape and I pulled through. I dont think I can beat the 11th boss in time though

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 06:49 AM
How long is it taking people to regenerate energy and are you guys retreating or letting him ko you first? I have been stuck on level 10 for a while...I have 14k attack and def and only do about 15k damage to him with each cash hit. I just feel like the energy bar for me only comes back about 20% every half hour where it would come back to almost full before. Maybe it just increased overall difficulty...but this is pretty rough. Maybe thee is a strategy I am ot using correctly though.

You need to rest for 100min to have your health back in full. I retreat before his last attack for three minutes so that I can hit him twice before fainting

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Seq how many times did you beat him so far?

I just beat him for the 27th time Im onto LVL 28, btw did every key know that if you level up your health bar fully regenerates?

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 06:54 AM
I knew about it seq... Man your gonna get the tank!!! You gotta beat him only 3 more times...

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 06:57 AM
I knew about it seq... Man your gonna get the tank!!! You gotta beat him only 3 more times...

nice seq. being low level and have a good army is really good in these types of events. Congratulations in advance man

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Yeah hopefully I'm done sometime this afternoon, gotta do a lot of things and I'm watching my Espana repeat so I wont be playing much...I think lol

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 07:01 AM
nice seq. being low level and have a good army is really good in these types of events. Congratulations in advance man

Yea bro that's why it's bad to level up so fast.. It's always best to camp and bring up your iph and boost buildings... I just got to level 40, only because now I have my new advanced airbase... But I'm gonna stay on this level for a long time...

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Yea bro that's why it's bad to level up so fast.. It's always best to camp and bring up your iph and boost buildings... I just got to level 40, only because now I have my new advanced airbase... But I'm gonna stay on this level for a long time...

Yeah you say this until the next bad ass event launches and then You're back to leveling up... I gotta feeling the next event is going to have to deal with upgrade times..

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 07:23 AM
I cant undo my leveling up too fast when Im clueless of what to do but Im pretty much coping now. I remembered the time that there's no one in my rival list that I can beat. Imagine that!!! hahaha

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Yeah you say this until the next bad ass event launches and then You're back to leveling up... I gotta feeling the next event is going to have to deal with upgrade times..

If its a crate or tournament event im gonna skip it, but if it's a boss event in all in lol!!!

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 07:26 AM
I cant undo my leveling up too fast when Im clueless of what to do but Im pretty much coping now. I remembered the time that there's no one in my rival list that I can beat. Imagine that!!! hahaha

Yea bro for your level your attk and def is pretty damn good...

Kudu22
07-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Just took out 27. So far I only leveled up once and might again on the last 3. I did use a medkit as well since level 25.

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Yea bro for your level your attk and def is pretty damn good...

Thank man, it took a hit after i finished 222 successful attack today in the whale region. My attack went down by 2k+ and defense by 1k+. But I got 20k valor in return

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 07:38 AM
@Gin: im sending you a pm but your inbox is full man

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Lol send it again I just made room...

Fazhang
07-01-2012, 07:43 AM
What's the whale zone? Where you have tons of allies?

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 07:46 AM
i finished sending it bro, Whale territory is scary man. I hope I wont see a lot of unit loses tomorrow after I wake up

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 07:47 AM
What's the whale zone? Where you have tons of allies?

whale territory is level 119 and up. You can see up to level 200 in that area especially if you have 500 or more allies. Some people there have monster stats

Mcdoc
07-01-2012, 10:18 AM
I am worried about Mcdoc as well! I didn't see any event items in his inventory.

I'm around. Been a busy weekend. I'm kinda on the sidelines right now - got a real bitter feeling still from the Rocket event. Actually been biting my tongue on the forums about it - but I'm actually pretty worked up about it and just taking it easy for a minute.

I've been slowly working on the bosses. Got a few bomb tech guys and a few mid level planes.

So I'm confused - do you need just 30 to get that Ubuer tank or is it 50?

I've seen both numbers thrown around. Or is it one item at 30 and another better item at 50?

Thanks!

bigflan
07-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Its 30 mcdoc I'm struggling at boss 21 jdjdlkdjdbdhdjdj another failed event only 1/12 hurray dldkfkfldldldldl

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm around. Been a busy weekend. I'm kinda on the sidelines right now - got a real bitter feeling still from the Rocket event. Actually been biting my tongue on the forums about it - but I'm actually pretty worked up about it and just taking it easy for a minute.

I've been slowly working on the bosses. Got a few bomb tech guys and a few mid level planes.

So I'm confused - do you need just 30 to get that Ubuer tank or is it 50?

I've seen both numbers thrown around. Or is it one item at 30 and another better item at 50?

Thanks!

It's confirmed at 30 buddy.

mickymacirl
07-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Yep it's 30, currently on 32 myself and I won't be going any further.

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Why are you saying another failed event when you got 3 days left still?

bigflan
07-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Why are you saying another failed event when you got 3 days left still?Because I'm struggling at 21 Im gonna beat him for sure but I'm worried about 22 so I'm increasing my allies djdokdkkdjdjjdn

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Yep it's 30, currently on 32 myself and I won't be going any further.

I don't see it in your inventory. Needed to send a ticket?

Mcdoc
07-01-2012, 10:47 AM
He is on vacation guys he has to get away from modern war once in a whileBy the way - if I was going on vacation or some other planned absence - Flanny Boy is probably not the person I would check out with :).

bigflan
07-01-2012, 10:48 AM
By the way - if I was going on vacation or some other planned absence - Flanny Boy is probably not the person I would check out with :).Flan for the win flan for the lord flan for the future and all that is good

War Priest
07-01-2012, 10:50 AM
By the way - if I was going on vacation or some other planned absence - Flanny Boy is probably not the person I would check out with :).

Haha. I checked your inventory yesterday and didn't see any of the loot in there so didn't think you knew about it. You willing to use gold on it? Gin got it the first night with very little gold used.

bigflan
07-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey beat Lv 21 boss got another uncommon military guard urghhhhhh 28/45 anyway time for a update

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey Flan are we still allies? I don't see lord Paul on my list. If we're not you probably deleted me why again?

vitus79
07-01-2012, 10:58 AM
hey ppl, i got the tank also little gold only. now #31 shows up. so i just keep beating them for loot till the event is over? or is there another prize at lets say 50? sry if this asked/answered befor, no time to read all up. thx for any reply soldiers :)

bigflan
07-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Update time

3x military guard 28/45 uncommon

Okay I need one unit to fulfill my goal get every unit available from the boss I need that rare jet to complete it

I want a rare

bigflan
07-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey Flan are we still allies? I don't see lord Paul on my list. If we're not you probably deleted me why again?Huh I tired finding you you weren't there add me ID769 888 463

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:03 AM
hey ppl, i got the tank also little gold only. now #31 shows up. so i just keep beating them for loot till the event is over? or is there another prize at lets say 50? sry if this asked/answered befor, no time to read all up. thx for any reply soldiers :)

None of us is that far yet so not for sure but I don't think there is. I am on boss 44 right now.

vitus79
07-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Huh I tired finding you you weren't there add me ID769 888 463

hey flan. need few allies so sent a request

vitus79
07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
None of us is that far yet so not for sure but I don't think there is. I am on boss 44 right now.

ok thx Priesty(like that one most) they getting hard to beat now so i think i save my cash and leave em alone. well that blue rare jet is great but dont think im lucky enough to get another.

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:15 AM
ok thx Priesty(like that one most) they getting hard to beat now so i think i save my cash and leave em alone. well that blue rare jet is great but dont think im lucky enough to get another.

I still only have one of those too.

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 11:20 AM
hey flan. need few allies so sent a request

I need a tophooker in my mob.... Let's make it happen 638 665 697

andymac106
07-01-2012, 11:29 AM
After the 2 hours are up, where do you keep the game set at so you can still attack the boss without him going away?

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 11:31 AM
I still only have one of those too.

Just got my second, I'll trade you both for the catamaran...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/75cf1813.jpg

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 11:33 AM

Great job... See guys he dident use a lot of gold...

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:37 AM

No thanks since those are low stats. :p

bigflan
07-01-2012, 11:40 AM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/75cf1813.jpgSeq I trade you 1 of each uncommon for it I need that unit to get every unit

vitus79
07-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Great job... See guys he dident use a lot of gold...

ok a little might be relative. it was around 300 gold coz i was impatient. fought 26 free till it got harder in 2hours. then went for refills beat them 4 in a row. very cheap for this tanks stats.

and still one of the few "she" fighting with u guys :)

andymac106
07-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't have any rares flan. And my boss has glitches 4 times

bigflan
07-01-2012, 11:47 AM
I don't have any rares flan. And my boss has glitches 4 timesFight

Never give up its all about never giving in

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 11:49 AM
ok a little might be relative. it was around 300 gold coz i was impatient. fought 26 free till it got harder in 2hours. then went for refills beat them 4 in a row. very cheap for this tanks stats.

and still one of the few "she" fighting with u guys :)

Hahaha sorry I forgot... So it pretty much cost you 50$ for the tank... See guys...

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 11:51 AM
i don't have any rares flan. And my boss has glitches 4 times

you can do it!!!

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:54 AM
If Gin can do it, anybody can. I mean, it's Gin... :rolleyes:

( Just go with me on this Gin, it's encouraging the others. )

andymac106
07-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Lol WP that motivates me! But isn't there a way do that you can attack the boss after the 2 hours are up? Just the same way that you can open up crates after the set amount of time is up?

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Lol WP that motivates me! But isn't there a way do that you can attack the boss after the 2 hours are up? Just the same way that you can open up crates after the set amount of time is up?

No, don't think so.

Poopenshire
07-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I just want the glitches ALL fixed and my cash back from the glitches. It's costing me 169k per shot right now, and if I get glitches the tickets will start flooding in!

bigflan
07-01-2012, 12:00 PM
I just want my rare jet then I'm fine and happy unlike poop who is very unhappy I'm somewhat happy

andymac106
07-01-2012, 12:01 PM
No, don't think so.

Oh ok. That is the lazy way out!

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 12:02 PM
If Gin can do it, anybody can. I mean, it's Gin... :rolleyes:

( Just go with me on this Gin, it's encouraging the others. )

Yes soooo true! Me being the greatest player of all time( an soon to be in the modern war hall of fame)!!! Anybody can do it!!!

bigflan
07-01-2012, 12:09 PM
I'm flan and will start on boss 22 in 20 minutes

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm flan and will start on boss 22 in 20 minutes

Come on flan... Hurry it up already why is it takeing you so long?

Prisoner of War
07-01-2012, 12:33 PM
When the Boss battle starts ,should i attack him until he kills me?,let my health regen and attack again? or is there a penalty for dying?

Fazhang
07-01-2012, 12:52 PM
whale territory is level 119 and up. You can see up to level 200 in that area especially if you have 500 or more allies. Some people there have monster stats
Do you get more valor when fighting stronger allies?

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Got a question do I get the tank when I
Battling boss #30 or #31?