PDA

View Full Version : Twenty's Plenty

Big John
06-30-2012, 01:53 AM
20 seems to be the new rate for gold use in events. Started in KA, don't know about CC.

Seems there's going to be events every week plus LE and crates so are most going to have a budget?

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 07:51 AM
The whole event concept is quite stupid.

Automaine
06-30-2012, 08:06 AM
I refuse to spend anymore real money, I've spent over $1000 dollars on this game since playing and was cheated out of the elite base defense, that I can not let go because it shows a lack of respect to me as a paying customer, I'm being black balled right now by staff on all events including the kingdom age event. Other gamers becarful because these games will hurt your pockets and feelings, and this company will not value u as a paying customer. U have been warned when things start going wrong u will still have a gold army u can not do anything with, just like me.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 10:52 AM
I refuse to spend anymore real money, I've spent over $1000 dollars on this game since playing and was cheated out of the elite base defense, that I can not let go because it shows a lack of respect to me as a paying customer, I'm being black balled right now by staff on all events including the kingdom age event. Other gamers becarful because these games will hurt your pockets and feelings, and this company will not value u as a paying customer. U have been warned when things start going wrong u will still have a gold army u can not do anything with, just like me.I would rather buy 2 apple stock with $1000.

Automaine
06-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Its a lesson learned.