PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity Issues Tonight

CJ54
06-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Hey all,

As some of you may have noticed, we're having some connectivity issues tonight (of the "trouble logging on" variety). A major storm on the east coast caused power outages to some key database centers, and we've been affected by that. We're currently monitoring the situation and hope that it is resolved soon.

-CJ

montecore
06-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Any plans on fixing your dr/ha environments? Any plans on making this up to your paying customers who are currently getting robbed and inevitably losing an event?

Tiger187
06-29-2012, 11:23 PM
every natural cause that happens somehow effects me but im never at the scene. lol

lightrain
06-30-2012, 12:06 AM
when will be login normally?

montecore
06-30-2012, 12:15 AM
when will be login normally?

Probably when we get scratchers... "a month or so."

tassychris
06-30-2012, 12:33 AM
OKAY WE GET BILLED IN UK DOLLARS.......SUFFER AMERICAN BLACKOUTS what now happens to an Australian player who has lost the whole day and once back on all his buildings will be out of wack and he needs to get up at 1:00 AM to farm again. THIS IS JUST GREAT.......LOVE U

montecore
06-30-2012, 12:41 AM
OKAY WE GET BILLED IN UK DOLLARS.......SUFFER AMERICAN BLACKOUTS what now happens to an Australian player who has lost the whole day and once back on all his buildings will be out of wack and he needs to get up at 1:00 AM to farm again. THIS IS JUST GREAT.......LOVE U

Mod Edit: Keep it civil, please.

tassychris
06-30-2012, 12:54 AM
I know this game is now owned by the Japanese. .... Why then are be billed in UK pounds if we buy (maybe it looks like less money) Why is maintence always done in prime southern hemisfere playing time. What will you do about the fact that all our farming times are now completely out of wack.......I`ll need to proably farm at 1am to catch up. ANd amazingly why are all your servers on the east coast········surely you have backup servers

montecore
06-30-2012, 12:58 AM
I know this game is now owned by the Japanese. .... Why then are be billed in UK pounds if we buy (maybe it looks like less money) Why is maintence always done in prime southern hemisfere playing time. What will you do about the fact that all our farming times are now completely out of wack.......I`ll need to proably farm at 1am to catch up. ANd amazingly why are all your servers on the east coast········surely you have backup servers

Apparently they dont. And some moderator editded out my good natured ribbing of australia. **** this place i amdonefor the night.

tassychris
06-30-2012, 12:59 AM

What was uncivil about my last post?

tassychris
06-30-2012, 01:14 AM
we are happy about our convict heritage. Hey we managed to take over our country without a war....England knew they had no hope against a land of crimes. Lol

tassychris
06-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Thats an idea :-)

tassychris
06-30-2012, 01:26 AM
Why are you still saying 30 min can I have a real fix time please?

tassychris
06-30-2012, 01:57 AM
7hours now bet it would not happen in American time

TZora
06-30-2012, 02:14 AM
hmm thought i was alone .. sigh
but thankfully, i can login and bank my money. i am getting trouble visiting a rival hood. it just says, "nothing to rob" that stupid traditional error. now there's that "electronic cards" event and i can't go rip someone .. what a shame lol

jakev
06-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Does anyone have an estimated time of when this should be back online? This is ridiculous....

outbackhat
06-30-2012, 02:33 AM
hmm thought i was alone .. sigh
but thankfully, i can login and bank my money. i am getting trouble visiting a rival hood. it just says, "nothing to rob" that stupid traditional error. now there's that "electronic cards" event and i can't go rip someone .. what a shame lol
At least you can login lucky dog, got up to collect a few hours ago to collect. It had booted me out, and haven't been able to get in since awakening for day an hour ago. Can't play at work so am really messed up on collection schedules if it comes up and I don't know it.

outbackhat
06-30-2012, 02:38 AM
While I doubt C.C.Mark is around at this hour, I would think there is an asst. somewhere who could givw an estimate of how much longer.

tassychris
06-30-2012, 02:56 AM
level 130 here so sorry put more into this game and not happy

tassychris
06-30-2012, 02:59 AM
Anyone workin on this or are you alll asleep?

Jong
06-30-2012, 03:09 AM
Oh...I was thinking it due to my ISP issues...but it will be good that they could block everyone to prevent people start ROB other. Because few days ago due to the new release Update which causing me can't access into my MOB for few hours, when new update re-release after few hours, I been robbed few K :mad:

Now already 6 hours downtime, so how much you folks been robbed??? hahaha

jakev
06-30-2012, 03:55 AM
Is this ever gonna be fixed? Still not able to play, been for 8 hours now. Is there any support here at all?

jakev
06-30-2012, 04:21 AM
Has anyone figured out how to resolve server down issue for crime city?

jakev
06-30-2012, 04:50 AM
Please help, I am still not able to get into crime city. Have tried everything. Does anyone know how to get in?

TZora
06-30-2012, 04:54 AM
At least you can login lucky dog, got up to collect a few hours ago to collect. It had booted me out, and haven't been able to get in since awakening for day an hour ago. Can't play at work so am really messed up on collection schedules if it comes up and I don't know it.

grrrrrrrrr .... whoooooof whooooof .. aaaaaaooooooowwwwooooooo

TZora
06-30-2012, 04:58 AM
i have something to share ... yesterday the game was crashing like hell on me .. just start the game and get loads of force closure errors. i had upgraded the sd card from 2 gb to 16 gb. thought that could be causing the problem. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game. same crap again. then i again uninstalled and reinstalled. it worked.

why dont u all uninstall the game and go hit the google play to download a fresh copy and then install it? i hope it works for you. anyway, no harm in trying ... watcha say ppl?

jakev
06-30-2012, 05:14 AM
tried that like 50 times!!! nothing is working. This makes me not want to play anymore.

Jong
06-30-2012, 05:39 AM
i have something to share ... yesterday the game was crashing like hell on me .. just start the game and get loads of force closure errors. i had upgraded the sd card from 2 gb to 16 gb. thought that could be causing the problem. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game. same crap again. then i again uninstalled and reinstalled. it worked.

why dont u all uninstall the game and go hit the google play to download a fresh copy and then install it? i hope it works for you. anyway, no harm in trying ... watcha say ppl?

are you able to.logging now, and rob or attack other?

montecore
06-30-2012, 05:49 AM
At least they can delete my posts here. :rolleyes:

td2
06-30-2012, 05:57 AM
Still down for me on my Fire but not on my iPhone.

bipin
06-30-2012, 06:13 AM
Hey all,

As some of you may have noticed, we're having some connectivity issues tonight (of the "trouble logging on" variety). A major storm on the east coast caused power outages to some key database centers, and we've been affected by that. We're currently monitoring the situation and hope that it is resolved soon.

-CJ

It's been close to 12 hrs since the game went down. ANy ETA on when it will be up?

TZora
06-30-2012, 06:30 AM
are you able to.logging now, and rob or attack other?
yeah, i can open the game, save my money in the bank .. i am just getting hard time visiting other hoods to rob. sometimes it allows me to go through to other hoods, sometimes it gives me that crappy message .. the player is already beaten ... u know ..

TZora
06-30-2012, 06:31 AM
funzio should give everyone a vault of gold in liu of the down time lol

TZora
06-30-2012, 06:31 AM
tried that like 50 times!!! nothing is working. This makes me not want to play anymore.
feel sorry for ya ...

baby girl
06-30-2012, 06:38 AM
Can we get and update from the developers? Also are you able to prevent the ones who are block out from being attack? I

TZora
06-30-2012, 06:47 AM
i guess i should hurry and loot as many ppl as possible .. oops sry

Dangerous Dan
06-30-2012, 06:49 AM
Working for me. Damn though!! Every hood I go check out has been beaten up and robbed already.

montecore
06-30-2012, 07:00 AM
I am guessing that the hoods you cant access, or shiwing as robbed, are the impacted players. I still cant get in.

xXSycoXx
06-30-2012, 07:27 AM
They should do a extention imo for the players who cant do it yet like the last one when they did a 2 day extention

baby girl
06-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Login work however loss a lot during the outage! Are you doing something for the one that was attack? Some feedback would be nice.

Jong
06-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Finially ONLINE again...and expected been robbed by someone 1 hour again lost 3K....

td2
06-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Back in, but robbed blind. :-(

baby girl
06-30-2012, 08:03 AM
The game is up but still having issues. The arrows that let you know who you have left to fight are missing on the maps hood.

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 08:37 AM
The game is up but still having issues. The arrows that let you know who you have left to fight are missing on the maps hood.

Do you hit the blue ? button and make sure the option is on to show the arrows?

Jong
06-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Opss...Down again ?

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Opss...Down again ?

I'm on IOS and had everything go down. The game and forum went down on the iPhone and the forum was also down on my laptop. It came back up after just a couple of minutes though. Very strange.

montecore
06-30-2012, 09:24 AM
I got in awhile ago and was robbed pretty bad.

joaquim
06-30-2012, 09:25 AM
I got in awhile ago and was robbed pretty bad.

That's why you keep your game running at night when you're sleeping. You turn on your phone and you're still in the game with no money lost from robberies.

bipin
06-30-2012, 09:29 AM
It's been close to 12 hrs since the game went down. ANy ETA on when it will be up?

What's going on with funzio???? there is absolutely no stability in this game "Crime City". It is in maintenance for the better part of 24hrs.. I really enjoy the game, but this is certainly making me think twice about whether to continue supporting this game.

bryoreo
06-30-2012, 10:10 AM
the last few updates have MURDERED this game's stability. Get it together already. Weekly updates should make the game run better not worse. are you guys completely retarded?

tassychris
06-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Crime city it is....unfortunately it's us the players who are being robbed blind. Hours of complaints but no response from the creators. I alone lost around 500k and now my farming times are out of wack.......but hey thats life. It would still be nice to hear an apology.......an also an explanation of why they didn't just take the game down for a set time rather then saying for god knows how many hours that they would be back in 30 min

Yahkin
06-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Any plans on fixing your dr/ha environments? Any plans on making this up to your paying customers who are currently getting robbed and inevitably losing an event?

I've heard being a douchbag is a really good way to get things you want.

MagicMoment
06-30-2012, 10:53 AM
That's why you keep your game running at night when you're sleeping. You turn on your phone and you're still in the game with no money lost from robberies.

I never thought about that. Good advice

TZora
06-30-2012, 11:57 AM
yeah, that works like charm ... i have ppl looting my buildings but when i wake up in the morning, i bank all of my money. zero money lost my side but the other person gets the loot money :)

win-win situation lol. anyone wanna truce?

MonteCitan
06-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Crime city it is....unfortunately it's us the players who are being robbed blind. Hours of complaints but no response from the creators. I alone lost around 500k and now my farming times are out of wack.......but hey thats life. It would still be nice to hear an apology.......an also an explanation of why they didn't just take the game down for a set time rather then saying for god knows how many hours that they would be back in 30 min

You guys are seriously throwing fits about something out of the control of the company? It's still up and it was before, just not 100%..

People have lost their lives from these storms and millions are without electricity at the moment in 100+ degree temps... And who knows how many without power have lost the battery charge in their phone/tablet and can't play or recharge- is Funzio responsible for that, too? Personally I don't think so.. Relax guys, it's just a game.

jjstunts
06-30-2012, 05:09 PM
WTF... My stats for total mafia attack and defense were both over 7500 and 8200 yesterday, now im back to 4953 and 6348. Whats goin on with this game? I was not attacked to lose 3000 points worth of loot today, I didn't have 100's mafia members drop off my list either. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed

Yahkin
06-30-2012, 06:25 PM
WTF... My stats for total mafia attack and defense were both over 7500 and 8200 yesterday, now im back to 4953 and 6348. Whats goin on with this game? I was not attacked to lose 3000 points worth of loot today, I didn't have 100's mafia members drop off my list either. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed

Maybe if you spam all the threads on the forums they will help you. Or maybe you could contact support.

baby girl
06-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey all,

-CJ

Discovered another error. My stat are incorrect since the outage. My attack was in the in the high 6 thousand and defense was in the high 7 thousand. Are there any chance that the developer are working to fix or compensate the member that had lost something.

tassychris
06-30-2012, 06:57 PM
LOL some weird stuff happening today.....all of a sudden the only ones I could attack were around level 200 and Im only level 136 those guys have serious attack and defense levels around 100000 one of them

TZora
06-30-2012, 08:13 PM
looks like funzio's databases are messed up on their servers .. hmm where's the "disaster backup" plan?

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 08:16 PM
looks like funzio's databases are messed up on their servers .. hmm where's the "disaster backup" plan?

FEMA is the disaster back up plan.

They should be along in a week or so.

Max Power
07-01-2012, 07:26 AM
You guys are seriously throwing fits about something out of the control of the company? It's still up and it was before, just not 100%..

People have lost their lives from these storms and millions are without electricity at the moment in 100+ degree temps... And who knows how many without power have lost the battery charge in their phone/tablet and can't play or recharge- is Funzio responsible for that, too? Personally I don't think so.. Relax guys, it's just a game.

Beat me to it. While I can't argue for Funzio's server array, only they know their set up, people are getting seriously torqued over getting robbed while literally millions are without power for the foreseeable future in 105 degree temps.

Honestly, the sun could have a massive solar flare and the last thing some people here would be saying before the apocalypse and demise of the earth is "ZOMG, it's Funzio's fault. Mine game doesn't work, give me free gold, AAAAHHHHHHGRBLGRBLGRBL!"

Maybe the Mayans had footnotes on their calendar where we all get a free vault on December 20th.

In regards to the timing of maintenance and events? It's a game developed by an American company headquartered on American soil. Deal with it. Think I'm gonna call Bernie Ecclestone and have him run races at night because I don't have a DVR and don't wanna set my alarm?

Sheesh.

At least CJ was pro-active and shared.

And before the predictable responses, anyone here who knows me knows I am far from a Funzio apologist.

Max Power
07-01-2012, 07:27 AM
FEMA is the disaster back up plan.

They should be along in a week or so.

LOL....I have a friend who works for FEMA and she is marginally employable anywhere else.