PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity Issues Tonight

CJ54
06-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey all,

As some of you may have noticed, we're having some connectivity issues tonight. A major storm on the east coast caused power outages to some key database centers, and we've been affected by that. We're currently monitoring the situation and hope that it is resolved soon.

-CJ

War Priest
06-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Yes, I got a free 30 million dollar expansion because of it! :D

Hey CJ, there are some units in the wrong categories in the game. When are those going to be put in the right place?

spectra
06-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Thanks CJ

Is that a reason, why some of the games crash? and we have issues with the events?
I notice I have lost conectivity a couple of times (once after leveling up, I thought it was my internet, messed up my levelup)

WP
you got lucky, I wish that king or errors, happen to me, it could come in handy with this events, lol
DAMN!!!! those that do not need the cash, get it, lol :p

Mackdaddy
06-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Maybe that's why the boss I was just fighting escaped? Had 3 hrs left to go and he was almost dead!
A little frustration

War Priest
06-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Maybe that's why the boss I was just fighting escaped? Had 3 hrs left to go and he was almost dead!
A little frustration

You only have 2 hours to defeat him. The time may show more, but he leaves in 2 hours despite the time shown.

spectra
06-29-2012, 10:22 PM
A little frustration
Half way through the fight, I hit the boss with the free option and it was funny to see them "hit" eachother withoug loosing any energy, lol after 40 seconds i just turn it off, and no surprise, when I came back the boss was at full energy

Populouspapa
06-29-2012, 10:26 PM
This feature is super good when you have one or two clicks more on a boss but cant get ingame, then you can start over!

CJ54
06-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Yes, I got a free 30 million dollar expansion because of it! :D

Hey CJ, there are some units in the wrong categories in the game. When are those going to be put in the right place?

Hit me up about that via reply to an in-game ticket and I'll make sure it gets passed along.

Thanks CJ

Is that a reason, why some of the games crash? and we have issues with the events?
I notice I have lost conectivity a couple of times (once after leveling up, I thought it was my internet, messed up my levelup)

Just tonight. This is not an on-going thing.

War Priest
06-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Hit me up about that via reply to an in-game ticket and I'll make sure it gets passed along.

Ok. I have once before and they said they would send it back but don't think they did.

Also, is the 30% more attack from ground units active?

spectra
06-29-2012, 10:33 PM

Sorry, I meant, the issues I/we have been experiencing this evening, :D

CJ54
06-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Sorry, I meant, the issues I/we have been experiencing this evening, :D

Then yes :) The issue is apparently affecting a lot of other services (Netflix, some of the other big players). It was a heck of a storm over there, apparently.

spectra
06-29-2012, 11:40 PM
Then yes :) The issue is apparently affecting a lot of other services (Netflix, some of the other big players). It was a heck of a storm over there, apparently.

Hope you have a good umbrella, but probably you will "camp" at the office, to get things fix
Have CCM bring some Marshmellows :)
Cheers

Mackdaddy
06-30-2012, 06:38 AM
You only have 2 hours to defeat him. The time may show more, but he leaves in 2 hours despite the time shown.

Thanks again WP, this event is somewhat confusing.

Ryan5100
06-30-2012, 11:35 AM
We aren't going to have power for 6-7 days here :(.. And the storm destroyed our place so no MW for me for a while :(

Guide rain
06-30-2012, 11:49 AM
We aren't going to have power for 6-7 days here :(.. And the storm destroyed our place so no MW for me for a while :(

Yes, on the Atlantic Coast it looks worse than many hurricanes. My car was hit by the neighbors roof. Turns out your car windows do blow out when the top is hit, just like in the movies...

Ryan5100
06-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Yes, on the Atlantic Coast it looks worse than many hurricanes. My car was hit by the neighbors roof. Turns out your car windows do blow out when the top is hit, just like in the movies...Wow, my friend, his wife and kid were in their car and a tree fell on it, luckily nobody was hurt. Gl getting everything fixed and hopefully the worst is over!

Automaine
06-30-2012, 02:57 PM
That is funny because I live in the east coast in New York , Long Island. And there was no storm just been real hot for the last 2 days. This is some crazy stuff, when did it storm?

Ryan5100
06-30-2012, 07:04 PM
That is funny because I live in the east coast in New York , Long Island. And there was no storm just been real hot for the last 2 days. This is some crazy stuff, when did it storm?Friday the 29th. There was a tornado a few miles away from my house so we are lucky. Pretty bad here though tore off part of our roof. We had a 9 day heat wave then that and now back to 90+ everyday :/. Power company said we won't have power till July the 6th.

Automaine
06-30-2012, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=Ryan5100;307114]Friday the 29th. There was a tornado a few miles away from my house so we are lucky. Pretty bad here though tore off part of our roof. We had a 9 day heat wave then that and now back to 90+ everyday :/. Power company said we won't have power till July the 6th.[/QUOTE

WoW my dude, that's some serious stuff, sorry for your loss hope u and loved ones are safe.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Friday the 29th. There was a tornado a few miles away from my house so we are lucky. Pretty bad here though tore off part of our roof. We had a 9 day heat wave then that and now back to 90+ everyday :/. Power company said we won't have power till July the 6th.

Just seen this on the news. Says this storm is a history maker. Millons without power.

Crime City Mark
06-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Man, you take one day to go see a movie and get some sunshine and things go to pot. The servers should be back and live, but we're keeping a close eye on things this weekend.

spectra
06-30-2012, 10:53 PM
Man, you take one day to go see a movie and get some sunshine and things go to pot. The servers should be back and live, but we're keeping a close eye on things this weekend.
See that is your fault, should not have taken the day of, hahahaha
Glad to see you had some u time, what movie you saw, let me guess. "brave" , lol
Cheers

War Priest
07-01-2012, 09:25 AM

What movie? Don't think there are any good ones out yet... :rolleyes: