PDA

View Full Version : Event Loophole?

G Wiz
06-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Does a player in the top 500 also get the item for being in the top 50?

I thought Mark was gonna be posting some guides about these things!

Babytway
06-29-2012, 09:50 PM
this is a good point.

G Wiz
06-29-2012, 11:49 PM
yea just was wondering

LeDude
06-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Hey man, you've been around long enough to know how these guys work.

Get money now, answer questions... Later, who cares, we gots monay!

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeaa I might be cenile as a result of being an old timer lol...Almost forgot how history repeats itself

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Still can't post threads.

Did anyone else notice the new modifier for the scratchers grand prize items?

"buildings payout 25% more"

What the *expletive deleted*?!

This game was already broken, but now "the company" is just ruining it. All these cash grabs on random chance and micro gambling... How much do they think people can take? Seriously, this needs to be taken off the "free" section of the app store. Maybe they should even push Apple to create a new "pay to win" section just for them.

Because this game is going that way very, very quickly. The only way to not suck is to pay. The only way to win the new box event format is to pay. At every turn, something new to pay for. Christ's sake, the only way anyone can afford this is to work in a brand new bill into their monthly budget.

And the revenue doesn't even go towards improvements or bug fixes.

Wow.... Just......... Wow.

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:19 AM
*scratcher grand prize item.

Can't edit my post either apparently.

Luciferianism
06-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Wait a minute, you mean companies want to make money LeDude?! Gasp!

doinkent
06-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Still can't post threads.

Did anyone else notice the new modifier for the scratchers grand prize items?

"buildings payout 25% more"

What the *expletive deleted*?!

This game was already broken, but now "the company" is just ruining it. All these cash grabs on random chance and micro gambling... How much do they think people can take? Seriously, this needs to be taken off the "free" section of the app store. Maybe they should even push Apple to create a new "pay to win" section just for them.

Because this game is going that way very, very quickly. The only way to not suck is to pay. The only way to win the new box event format is to pay. At every turn, something new to pay for. Christ's sake, the only way anyone can afford this is to work in a brand new bill into their monthly budget.

And the revenue doesn't even go towards improvements or bug fixes.

Wow.... Just......... Wow.

shut up you sook. get a life mate. you seem like you hve it against funzio so why are you still playing?

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:35 AM
shut up you sook. get a life mate. you seem like you hve it against funzio so why are you still playing?

They've got a really good game on their hands, they just don't know how awesome it could be. They are turning it into a cash grab and being very sneaky and indirect about it. I have no problem with a company trying to use their product to earn a living, but they need to be transparent about it. In this particular case they really should quit promoting it as a free game because it is very clear to anyone with half a brain that to play and actually achieve success requires a monthly or even weekly investment.

My man, if you can't read and respect the ideas and opinions of others on a public forum without having to be rude, I really think you should be the one who should consider "getting a life".

doinkent
06-30-2012, 12:39 AM
They've got a really good game on their hands, they just don't know how awesome it could be. They are turning it into a cash grab and being very sneaky and indirect about it. I have no problem with a company trying to use their product to earn a living, but they need to be transparent about it. In this particular case they really should quit promoting it as a free game because it is very clear to anyone with half a brain that to play and actually achieve success requires a monthly or even weekly investment.

My man, if you can't read and respect the ideas and opinions of others on a public forum without having to be rude, I really think you should be the one who should consider "getting a life".

well dont play until theyve fixed it to your high standards. your opinion has been discredited for a while because you just whinge about everything

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:42 AM
well dont play until theyve fixed it to your high standards. your opinion has been discredited for a while because you just whinge about everything

Oh I must apologize, for you are master of the Internet and your word rules over all.

Right?

Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

doinkent
06-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Oh I must apologize, for you are master of the Internet and your word rules over all.

Right?

what are you tlaking about mate? dont play if your not happy with it. they wont miss you, they seem to be doing ok at the moment

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:50 AM
what are you tlaking about mate? dont play if your not happy with it. they wont miss you, they seem to be doing ok at the moment

Did someone fart?

psxnitro
06-30-2012, 12:50 AM

Right?

I think you're just an idiot. You do realize these gold spenders are the people funding funzio that let FREE players like myself to play this costly to run online MMO. They can have all the advantages they can get, since they practically paid for them.

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:51 AM
I think you're just an idiot. You do realize these gold spenders are the people funding funzio let FREE players like myself to play this costly to run online MMO. They can have all the advantages they can get, since they practically paid for them.

*dun, dun, dun* another one missed the point!

doinkent
06-30-2012, 12:55 AM

poor man has run out of things to say

psxnitro
06-30-2012, 12:58 AM

*facepalm* You really don't see the Irony on your posts? I'm not even going to try to explain how business work since you clearly have no sense on how the real world works...

LeDude
06-30-2012, 01:02 AM
*facepalm* You really don't see the Irony on your posts? I'm not even going to try to explain how business work since you clearly have no sense on how the real world works...

You may know how to read, sir, but your interpretation skills demonstrate an epic fail.

psxnitro
06-30-2012, 01:09 AM
You may know how to read, sir, but your interpretation skills demonstrate an epic fail.

*sigh* You know what, forget I even said anything, I'm not about to get into a debate over something so elementary. Just go ahead with your ramblings about fairness and any other hypocritical nonsense you can come up with.

outbackhat
06-30-2012, 02:06 AM
I guess when your real life bites, you get upset when your fantasy life is not perfect too. Newsflash Life is not perfect or fair no matter what world you are in.

TZora
06-30-2012, 05:40 AM
hmm i'm not sure which side i'm but the truth of life .. the guy who is correct, always get beating from many people. but it sucks to say, i somewhat agree with the person who's miss-understood here.

take this simple scenario ... i give u a product for free but also give the option to others that they can buy an enhanced version of that product. the "free version" is nothing but a piece of sheet. u easily get beaten by those who "buy" the product because they get an edge over u. many here get "emotionally forced" to buy the enhanced version of the game. u see what i'm saying?

if u still don't get it, think of the time when u get beaten by someone who can "spend and buy". what feeling do u get? has that crap ever pushed u to spend?

Dipstik
06-30-2012, 07:07 AM
hmm i'm not sure which side i'm but the truth of life .. the guy who is correct, always get beating from many people. but it sucks to say, i somewhat agree with the person who's miss-understood here.

take this simple scenario ... i give u a product for free but also give the option to others that they can buy an enhanced version of that product. the "free version" is nothing but a piece of sheet. u easily get beaten by those who "buy" the product because they get an edge over u. many here get "emotionally forced" to buy the enhanced version of the game. u see what i'm saying?

if u still don't get it, think of the time when u get beaten by someone who can "spend and buy". what feeling do u get? has that crap ever pushed u to spend?

Yep... That opinion is just as dumb as ledude's. No one is "emotionally forcing" you to do anything. Ask your mom to help you find another game if you feel taken advantage of.

Joeycool
06-30-2012, 07:35 AM
I couldnt be bothered reading the whole thread so I dont know if this has been answered.

If you finish in the top 50. You get both

If you finish in the top 500 you just get the 1.

k0de
06-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Agree with Joeycool. You can't be placed within the top 50 without also being in the top 500.

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 08:04 AM
Thank you Joey!

Second Comming
06-30-2012, 09:37 AM
this costly to run online MMO

This has to be one of the 'cheapest' to run MMO's.

TZora
06-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Yep... That opinion is just as dumb as ledude's. No one is "emotionally forcing" you to do anything. Ask your mom to help you find another game if you feel taken advantage of.
did ur mum help u find this game?
what are u, a 10 years old kiddo who does not know how to communicate on a public forum? if u do not have the manners to carry on with a healthy conversation, go join grade school again. and please, leave the mums outta this nonsense. i dont know if u respect ur parents at all, but i do respect and love my parents.
so one more word against my parents, i'm going to contact a moderator here.

Yahkin
06-30-2012, 10:41 AM
did ur mum help u find this game?
what are u, a 10 years old kiddo who does not know how to communicate on a public forum? if u do not have the manners to carry on with a healthy conversation, go join grade school again. and please, leave the mums outta this nonsense. i dont know if u respect ur parents at all, but i do respect and love my parents.
so one more word against my parents, i'm going to contact a moderator here.

Cue the "Your mama" jokes.

Dipstik
06-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Your mama's so dumb, she taught her kid to whine on the Internet about the games he CHOOSES to play.

Los Angel
06-30-2012, 11:37 AM
The middle part, I didn't want to read LOL kidding

Good question G Wiz, and good answer Joey C, thank you! Getting Top 500 would be great, but top 50 WOW, I can only dream!

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 11:39 AM
The middle part, I didn't want to read LOL kidding

Good question G Wiz, and good answer Joey C, thank you! Getting Top 500 would be great, but top 50 WOW, I can only dream!Yea! Initially I figured, Funzio probably wouldn't want to give away two prizes in the same go. Considering the difficulty though, I might want to re-think that thought now.

Dipstik
06-30-2012, 11:40 AM
I expected it to be one or the other, honestly.

TZora
06-30-2012, 11:51 AM
do u know the definition of "whine"? go check some dictionary. and its 'she' not 'he'.

Dipstik
06-30-2012, 11:53 AM
"Welcome to the internet... where the men are men and the women are men too"

TZora
06-30-2012, 12:00 PM
and u r the stupido ..

Dipstik
06-30-2012, 12:06 PM
apparently I am. Well, I'm going to salute my intellectual superior and bow out of this one. :)

TZora
06-30-2012, 12:24 PM
whatever u do .. wud still request u to keep parents out of this nonsense. i can tolerate anything but insult to anyone's parents. be it ur parents or mine.