PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Error! :)

War Priest
06-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Just wanted to share, I was about to start my last expansion so I can finish my base. Had 30 million because that's how much it costs. I clicked expand and got the error screen, repeated a few times and same thing.

Closed the game and opened up and expansion started but still have my 30 million. :D

bigflan
06-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Just wanted to share, I was about to start my last expansion so I can finish my base. Had 30 million because that's how much it costs. I clicked expand and got the error screen, repeated a few times and same thing.

Closed the game and opened up and expansion started but still have my 30 million. :DHey WP I discovered the most genius in glitch way to beat the bosses I sent it to JohhnyR but he does not want to look at it it's so genius and unnerfable

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2012, 08:12 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! You lucky s.o.b.!!! 30mill...

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Flan whatever it is, it's not gonna work... Here pm it to me an ill tell you what I think...

stricker

Closed the game and opened up and expansion started but still have my 30 million. :D

you should report that... you'll probably get another 1k free gold and still keep the expansion too!!! hahaha ;p

bigflan
Flan whatever it is, it's not gonna work... Here pm it to me an ill tell you what I think...Okay I will then since I'm a nice guy

War Priest
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM
you should report that... you'll probably get another 1k free gold and still keep the expansion too!!! hahaha ;p

Yeah, but it'll take a month before they get to it! Remember when I asked them to remove those extra units? But instead they gave me the gold refund and left the units there. Err.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 08:15 PM
I sent him the message yeah flan

JohnnyR
06-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Hey WP I discovered the most genius in glitch way to beat the bosses I sent it to JohhnyR but he does not want to look at it it's so genius and unnerfable

Didn't see it, nothing in my inbox dude.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Didn't see it, nothing in my inbox dude.Hey your inbox is full hahahahahhahahaha I'm not sending it again sent it to gin he said it was a tremendously good idea and a great strategy I won't tell anyone Im gonna win all myself

andymac106
Share in your good fortune! Share the wealth

JohnnyR
What'd you get an error screen for WP?

War Priest
06-29-2012, 08:22 PM
What'd you get an error screen for WP?

It's the error screen that says something like "Cannont connect to server".

No idea, must of had bad signal at the moment.

stricker
06-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, but it'll take a month before they get to it! Remember when I asked them to remove those extra units? But instead they gave me the gold refund and left the units there. Err.

that's what i was referring to!!! ...and, omg!!! only you would complain because they actually left it in there!!! duh??? hahaha ;p

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 07:58 AM
I once collected my money buildings and used my energy and then when I was still in the game I unplugged the internet. I logged off and plugged the internet back on and I kept my money I collected last time and I collected them again. My energy was back too. I use that cheat all the time :)

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 07:58 AM
I once collected my money buildings and used my energy and then when I was still in the game I unplugged the internet. I logged off and plugged the internet back on and I kept my money I collected last time and I collected them again. My energy was back too. I use that cheat all the time :)Bad grammer.