PDA

View Full Version : I was amused

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Theres this guy named Alex (of course) who used to go crazy every time he got attacked. You might know him... Platinum blonde avatar with a ponytail. Anyway, lately he's stopped flooding my wall with whining... I even asked him what's up and thought about taking him off my list of auto-attacks. Then I find this on random walls:

"thanks your added try a rat called dipstick lvl168 he like to continually bash me so I tax him but cannot bash"

I'm famous!

Philo Beddoe
06-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Theres this guy named Alex (of course) who used to go crazy every time he got attacked. You might know him... Platinum blonde avatar with a ponytail. Anyway, lately he's stopped flooding my wall with whining... I even asked him what's up and thought about taking him off my list of auto-attacks. Then I find this on random walls:

"thanks your added try a rat called dipstick lvl168 he like to continually bash me so I tax him but cannot bash"

I'm famous!

:) thats funny, hes recruiting an army to attach you.

omg, you are a rat. arent you SO concerned about the integrity of the game? u know u r affecting others progress and goals. that is messed up, u really should consider others when playing your game.

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 07:58 PM
My views on the 499 issue are out there if you really care.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 08:00 PM
@Dipstik

You could refresh our collective memories if you were so inclined.

Gaming Will
06-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Way to go dipstik!

dudeman
06-29-2012, 08:43 PM
@Dipstik

You could refresh our collective memories if you were so inclined.

In a normal world his view makes perfect sense. If EVERY player drops below 500 it would force change. For one thing, that will never happen. Secondly, in the Conzio world they laugh in our faces at every opportunity, so I choose to do what makes more sense "for the people" and keep 500+. Even if it means I help some people with their goals.

If they can already beat me, how does it benefit me to hinder their progress? It doesn't.

QPR
06-29-2012, 09:26 PM

I'm famous!

Your still a simpleton

Philo Beddoe
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Your still a simpleton

Youre still a plum.

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Well since someone else quoted him and forced me to read it, I'll respond. It's "you're," qpr.