PDA

View Full Version : OT: TapJoy Question re: Cookies/Offers

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 07:20 PM
TapJoy addicts, I need your help:

I deleted my cookies and history on my iPhone. Now my TapJoy account is showing every offer available, including a lot I've already downloaded before.

Anyone know of a way to sync it somehow so that it will only show apps I've never downloaded?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
No, but it will start to sort itself out over time. Don't bother with customer service.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Probably just need to download all that garbage again?

iteachem
06-29-2012, 07:26 PM
It doesn't sort itself out.. I have had that problem for two months.. If you download them again they start going away

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Still loving your new ava. Reminds me of my 7th grade teacher!

Munch on it
06-29-2012, 07:30 PM
TapJoy addicts, I need your help:

I deleted my cookies and history on my iPhone. Now my TapJoy account is showing every offer available, including a lot I've already downloaded before.

Anyone know of a way to sync it somehow so that it will only show apps I've never downloaded?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Same problem here been like that for ages. I contacted support and they said they couldn't fix it

joaquim
06-29-2012, 07:31 PM

You had an evil 7th grade teacher too? I had the same evil teacher for 5th, 6th, and 7th grade. Then I went to a new school.

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 07:32 PM
I don't think you can get the same offers... It tells me the offers are no longer available. Over time I'm starting to see less dead offers and more good ones. Not "fixed," but better.

iteachem

Thanks.. I have a bunch of teacher avatars that I cycle through depending on my mood. Fuzzy and I have been hammering a guy down at level 102/103 so I feel evil. Took him for at least 750K today (2 level 2 NCs and two Level 7 anchor imports)... and his defense is twice my attack...

Eyelusion
Well, this is stupid. Like nobody ever deletes their cookies and history every so often? WTF kind of company doesn't have a way to sync? (besides TapJoy)

iteachem
06-29-2012, 07:33 PM
I don't think you can get the same offers... It tells me the offers are no longer available. Over time I'm starting to see less dead offers and more good ones. Not "fixed," but better.

I started downloaded those no longer available again, going back to tapjoy and they start disappearing...

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks.. I have a bunch of teacher avatars that I cycle through depending on my mood. Fuzzy and I have been hammering a guy down at level 102/103 so I feel evil. Took him for at least 750K today (2 level 2 NCs and two Level 7 anchor imports)... and his defense is twice my attack...

Lol, you two having lot of fun there! Let that poor dude go... He needs to save for his lvl3 NCs.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 07:58 PM
So, I'm thinking if I reinstall all the apps and run them once that they should leave again? That's a lot to do though.

What's odd is if I log onto TapJoy on my computer, it recognizes what hasn't been done yet. So strange to not have them match when they are the same account and log in.

iteachem
06-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Lol, you two having lot of fun there! Let that poor dude go... He needs to save for his lvl3 NCs.

He picked on a camper friend relentlessly... So......until the link is gone...

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 08:18 PM
Has he hit you back at all and kept a link going?

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 08:25 PM
He picked on a camper friend relentlessly... So......until the link is gone...

😡 that's not cool, jack him hard!

iteachem
06-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Has he hit you back at all and kept a link going?

I left a movie theater level 6 open all day and he finally took the bait....fuzzy and have probably gotten 3 million plus ver the last two days

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 08:33 PM
LOL! That's hilarious. Love paybacks! Great job!

Trendsetter811
06-29-2012, 08:54 PM
I didn't delete my cookies or history but some of the offers I have used in the past just started popping back up and i redownloaded 2 so far and it gave me the gold again I was quite suprised but I just went to go get some gold and tapjoy is shutdown at the moment at least for me and there was just a thread started by some1 else with the same problem but when it comes back if it's apps you've dl and perhaps got rid of try them again it worked for me twice like I said

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 08:56 PM
I didn't delete my cookies or history but some of the offers I have used in the past just started popping back up and i redownloaded 2 so far and it gave me the gold again I was quite suprised but I just went to go get some gold and tapjoy is shutdown at the moment at least for me and there was just a thread started by some1 else with the same problem but when it comes back if it's apps you've dl and perhaps got rid of try them again it worked for me twice like I said

I'll try that Trendsetter. The site is down for me too.

i need muney
06-29-2012, 11:10 PM
Tapjoy is broken for me completely, so be glad on what you get :)
Their support proven to be worthless copypasters who don't care enough to fully read your email.

Babytway
06-29-2012, 11:30 PM
for me, im using ipad2 latest firmware. everytime i download the same offer when it shows up i still get credit for it over and over again(this soccer app called big win or something like that is my favorite so far) so it doesn't bother me. but i've been told that this is not the case for many others.

i need muney
06-29-2012, 11:41 PM
for me, im using ipad2 latest firmware. everytime i download the same offer when it shows up i still get credit for it over and over again(this soccer app called big win or something like that is my favorite so far) so it doesn't bother me. but i've been told that this is not the case for many others.
Please, check Settings > General > Profiles (at the bottom, next to reset) and see if you have a TapJoy profile there. You can even PM me a screenshot if you wish.