PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Leaderboard Event! (FAQ)

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 05:54 PM
UPDATE: The bonus code for the prizes is now working for both prizes on iOS. Android should be finished soon.

Gather your crew and start collecting! From now until 11:59 on 07/05 Crime City is running an Electric Safe Leaderboard Event!

Electronic safes will drop when doing jobs and when fighting your rivals in PVP.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/photo4.png

The safes can be opened either for free, for cash, or for gold bars. The cash and gold bar options have better chances of receiving a Computer Chip!

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/photo2.png

Every 5 Computer Chips, up to 20 will give you a valuable prize. The top 500 gatherers will receive the Street Demon, which increases your building upgrade speed by 10%! The top 50 will receive Diamond Fists that increase their total Mafia Attack by 10% on top of being crazy powerful!

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/photo3.png

What do you think? Let me know if you have any questions.

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 06:07 PM
SWEET! that's a cool top 2 prize bonuses!!

Babytway
06-29-2012, 06:11 PM
CCM, what about everyone that will be tied at 50/500 chip spot, do they get the prize as well

joaquim
06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
CCM, what about everyone that will be tied at 50/500 chip spot, do they get the prize as well

On the blue circle in the top left screen where it gives you event info, it says that ties are determined by level.

Babytway
06-29-2012, 06:16 PM
tyvm, i didn't see that, im aiming for top 500, i dont have that much gold to be top 50.

Gaming Will
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Ties seem to go to the highest level.

Gaming Will
06-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Sweet event btw.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 06:42 PM
I believe this discrimination will piss somebody off. Instead, all people will receive the reward. It makes no difference to Funzio because they don't need to "manufacture" the extra rewards.

Ties seem to go to the highest level.

M00nsh1n3
06-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Event not showing on my ipad

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
by the way, ''Electronic safes will drop when doing jobs and when fighting your rivals in PVP'' is not totally true. I attacked at least 200 times in 30 min but no safe dropped. Most probably, my opponent has to have a safe + has to lose the fight so that i can have that dropping safe.

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 06:47 PM
No event showing on Droid.

Mark, why would Funzio pull this?

You know we're not getting events on time. Every player on this site with a droid makes sure you know that every time, so why have you turned the event into a race?

We can't even start running yet.

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Moon, did u download the new version of the game??? if not, u cannot have it.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 06:48 PM
I assume the open rate decreases drastically as you gain more chips. But when does it decrease drastically, like when you have 8/9 in ordinary events?

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Funzio is soooo funny that they put 2 things together: new version + new event. so many players don't know about any of them.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 06:50 PM
by the way, ''Electronic safes will drop when doing jobs and when fighting your rivals in PVP'' is not totally true. I attacked at least 200 times in 30 min but no safe dropped. Most probably, my opponent has to have a safe + has to lose the fight so that i can have that dropping safe.
This is already known here. Do PVE jobs during the first few days.

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:58 PM
after i got all 20 pieces, i have one safe left. if u r in lvl 119 or 120, u can get it from me Inzaghi. By the way, right now I can congratulate you for winning at the final this year ;)

J-Rizzi
06-29-2012, 06:59 PM
opened closed for 30 minutes straight. No event. disappointed.

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 07:00 PM
What version should we have?

I have 2.1.3.

Carlos,
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
after i got all 20 pieces, i have one safe left. if u r in lvl 119 or 120, u can get it from me Inzaghi. By the way, right now I can congratulate you for winning at the final this year ;)

Are you able to keep earning more chips or is that it?

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
after i got all 20 pieces, i have one safe left. if u r in lvl 119 or 120, u can get from me Inzaghi. By the way, right now I can congratulate you for winning at the final this year ;)
I'm not at that level and have already had 2. Thanks. Top 500 will be OK for me since I cannot even afford the gold you spent in the first few hours...
What do you mean by the final?

watumba
06-29-2012, 07:05 PM
i have downloaded 2.4 and only then it started to work.

watumba
06-29-2012, 07:06 PM
against Spain, i think this year Italy will win.

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 07:07 PM

Where did you find 2.4?

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Are you able to keep earning more chips or is that it?
I think he just stop resetting.
I asked CCMark if the rate decreases as you have more chips. But according to watumba, it does not, at least not drastically, or else he couldn't get 20 already with only 1300 gold.

watumba
06-29-2012, 07:08 PM
if using iphone, go to application store and check the updates.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 07:12 PM
It depends which team scores first accidentally. Spain doesn't have good scorers but has wonderful ball control. So if Spain scores first, Italy will have a hard time to touch the ball. And if Italy scores first, Spain will have a hard time to find the goal.

joaquim
06-29-2012, 07:14 PM

I want Italy to win that game.

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 07:14 PM
if using iphone, go to application store and check the updates.

No, I have droid. Just uninstalled game and reinstalled from Google store.

Still version 2.1.3.

tower
06-29-2012, 07:27 PM

Still version 2.1.3.

Droid will not get this event. If we get it, I will not post in here for a week (excluding the random picture thread).

J-Rizzi
06-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Nice advice Watumba. Thank you!

tower
06-29-2012, 09:33 PM
CCM, care to address the Android issue? Feel free to chime in at any time.

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Seriously. What the ****?

If I knew a time table I could at least get some sleep.

tower
06-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Seriously. What the ****?

If I knew a time table I could at least get some sleep.

We're not getting it. Any deviation from the standard event needs to be written, and iOS will get it first every time. This isn't a standard event so my guess is we're looking at 4-5 weeks after we get scratchers.

Sleep cookie, sleep...

Mr BigBenga
06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
This event will replace the old weekly event?

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Spend the most money, win a prize. Top 500 spenders will win.

Or...you could just auction 50 and then another 450 of those items to the highest bidders and not waste the week? Someone's willing to pay 5,000+ gold for an invisible buff, lol.

cookie monster
06-29-2012, 10:00 PM
We're not getting it. Any deviation from the standard event needs to be written, and iOS will get it first every time. This isn't a standard event so my guess is we're looking at 4-5 weeks after we get scratchers.

Sleep cookie, sleep...

At least this time there's a tech. issue, I don't have to worry about getting robbed blind when I'm trying to save for a night club.

Ugghhh.

Really wish I'd punched in a longer upgrade, though.

LeDude
06-29-2012, 10:46 PM
What do you think?

I think this is only "winnable" with a small fortune in gold bars, and for a "free" game there sure are a lot of cash grabs happening regularly.

Also, :p!

:D

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:06 PM
I think this is only "winnable" with a small fortune in gold bars, and for a "free" game there sure are a lot of cash grabs happening regularly.

Also, :p!

:D

LOL. This "Dude" isn't going anywhere! :p

tower
06-29-2012, 11:20 PM
So I received an update for Android that said "Event Leaderboard" in the release notes.

However, no event leaderboard.

I think this would be nearly criminal if they released it without full disclosure of the fact Android users have about zero chance of winning even with gold spending.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:23 PM
So I received an update for Android that said "Event Leaderboard" in the release notes.

However, no event leaderboard.

I think this would be nearly criminal if they released it without full disclosure of the fact Android users have about zero chance of winning even with gold spending.

You're only 28 chips behind. :rolleyes:

balax
06-29-2012, 11:25 PM
Gather your crew and start collecting! From now until 11:59 on 07/05 Crime City is running an Electric Safe Leaderboard Event!

Electronic safes will drop when doing jobs and when fighting your rivals in PVP.

The safes can be opened either for free, for cash, or for gold bars. The cash and gold bar options have better chances of receiving a Computer Chip!

Every 5 Computer Chips, up to 20 will give you a valuable prize. The top 500 gatherers will receive the Street Demon, which increases your building upgrade speed by 10%! The top 50 will receive Diamond Fists that increase their total Mafia Attack by 10% on top of being crazy powerful!

1) top 500 gatherers of electronic chips or electronic safes?

2) this increasion is going to be immediately visible or not?

3)the odds of taking chips are the same with gold oppenings and money oppenings?

4)is it fair than android users don't start the event at the same time since we have to compete other players?

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:26 PM
2) Invisible till they find a way to make it visible, along with the other old promises

tower
06-29-2012, 11:28 PM
You're only 28 chips behind. :rolleyes:

yea, I'm not a gold spender so I had no chance.

Still no actual event, though apparently we have the functionality now.

I hope they don't put it out, I would seriously wonder about the legality of them not disclosing the details of their inability to win without excessive REAL MONEY SPENDING. A con job if I ever saw one. Again, it's not released so I'm not making accusations.

i need muney
06-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Ties by level? That sucks. If anyone should get the prize it's the first who got the number of chips that got him #50.
And will we EVER see announcements BEFORE something starts?

tower
06-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is, incredible.

Shame on you funzio.

I can't believe this con. You are fortunate I am not a gold spender and I don't know any personally.

I will live up to my previous post and not post here for a week :)

watumba
06-29-2012, 11:37 PM
just woke up and saw the lovely trick... congratulations. i won't continue to play anymore

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:44 PM
just woke up and saw the lovely trick... congratulations. i won't continue to play anymore

Trick? That's you with 1300 gold down and 23 chips in 2nd place, isn't it? Wasup?

balax
06-29-2012, 11:53 PM
4)is it fair than android users don't start the event at the same time since we have to compete other players?

my apologies, event is running

3)the odds of taking chips are the same with gold oppenings and money oppenings?
also answered by the event it self

psxnitro
06-30-2012, 12:07 AM
I'll be so happy if I ever get into the top 500

Los Angel
06-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Great event, hopefully I can be top 50 :p

daz_75
06-30-2012, 12:25 AM
The person with 30 chips already needs to get a life this game is a joke might as well give up as what's the point without spending loads of cash

Bala82
06-30-2012, 12:40 AM
The event has now started on Android

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:40 AM
The person with 30 chips already needs to get a life this game is a joke might as well give up as what's the point without spending loads of cash

For sure. Like I said, winning requires a small fortune in gold. And if enough players are willing to spend a small fortune, winning will require a king's fortune in gold.

But that's the point, isn't it Mr. King? (you know who you are)

The Billionaire
06-30-2012, 12:53 AM
These events can be so frustrating in the first couple of days because boxes are so hard to come by for the majority of players. Especially those at lower levels who don't have much energy.

I think these events could be made so much more exciting in the first couple of days if everyone was given 10 boxes to start with because then it would be an all out free for all to hold onto the boxes you have. FUNZIO - The more boxes players have at the start of an event the more likely they are to buy some gold. It would also make the statement "Electronic safes will drop when doing jobs and when fighting your rivals in PVP." true because fighting your rivals only really comes into play after the first 48 hrs.

I've reached the point where i'm not interested in events anymore, they're too much hard work to achieve the final prize and even then you might only get it 50% of the time if you're lucky.

The only event i have really enjoyed over the last couple of months was the underboss tournament where you could win the Black Widow Shotgun. It was great fun constantly going on the attack to make sure i stayed in the top 500. I think this is the only type of event i'm going to put time, energy and REAL money into from now on, everything else i'll participate in to the point where it doesn't cost me anything but to be honest i really can't be bothered because it frustrates me more than excites me.

This game is dying a slow death which is a shame because it has the potential to be one of the greatest games ever.

Unfortunately Funzio/Gree your greed is getting the better of you and you're neglecting the parts of the game that need fixing. Customer satisfaction has to be your number one priority in the world of mobile gaming. Unfortunately all i see is the opposite, a customerbase which isn't satisfied with the product you offer yet you try to fix this by getting your customers to spend more money in as many ways as possible on a broken game.

I never thought i'd say this or at least not for another couple of years but i think retirement is on the horizon :(

Bala82
06-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Clearly your passionate about the game but for me it give me an excuse to do the maps. When there's no event i don't do the maps but whenever an event on i try complete all 5 levels.

The Billionaire
06-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Clearly your passionate about the game but for me it give me an excuse to do the maps. When there's no event i don't do the maps but whenever an event on i try complete all 5 levels.

I am very passionate about the game and i wish i could walk into Funzio's headquarters and give them a crash course in customer satisfaction. I've invested a lot of time and money into this game and the only changes i ever see are ones that are highly profitable for Funzio. Don't get me wrong some of the new stuff they have implemented is great but it comes at a cost to the customer. Costs which are constantly increasing.

I feel really sorry for the free players because they're at a massive disadvantage compared to the gold players. I think the whole gold bars concept needs restructing to restore the balance between free players and gold spenders. Unfortunately this will never happen and the game is going to reach a point where the majority of free players get frustrated and quit because they can't compete with gold spenders.

As for your strategy with the maps, i adopt exactly the same tactic but never seem to get many boxes. Since this event started i have gone through 2000 energy and received 2 boxes, any suggestions on how i could improve this situation? I've read it's all about doing the bosses on each map but this tactic doesn't really work for me either. By the time the first 48 hrs of the event has passed i'm bored, frustrated and miles behind compared to other gold spenders therefore i decide not to spend anymore gold on the event and go for the cash option from then on but never really give it 100% because i've already lost interest.

Bala82
06-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Well your an interesting player Billionaire i was lucky enough to see your hood few days ago before you removed me.

I really don't have strategy when comes to maps but because i am a low level player i tend to do early maps for you i assume you completely all low maps ( Little italy , west side , midtown). with 2000 energy you complete these map with minimum energy consumption you might be able more boxes. A lot player try to do the current map for their level which has a huge energy consumption and like you said you hardly get many boxes but if you got a good economy you could do the low maps complete them and move on.

Well as a free player and android player i am at huge disadvantage as we don't even get scratchers.

It doesn't really bothered me as i am only interested in building my hood and doing occasional events. i know i am never get 10th item 3,5,7 are what i usually aim for most time i get them. :).

As long as your realistic with these events you will enjoy it.

LeDude
06-30-2012, 02:38 AM
The Billionaire "gets it"!

Apparently, Mr. Billionaire, you are among a very select few who understand the points you've made. I have tried to the best of my ability to help people realize and understand the ideas you have presented, but it seems that the masses are unwilling to believe or accept that something they love so much could possibly have any flaws at all let alone as many flaws as this game clearly possesses.

Funzio/Gree does have a cash cow on their hands, and it is unfortunate that they cannot see past that. As a "free" game, Crime City depends on players who do not and will not ever purchase any of the virtual products. Without these players the game becomes a contest to see which big spender is willing to spend the most. If that were made a reality, which it slowly is, the only way to achieve success would be to spend more than your rivals. That does not sound very entertaining, nor does it sound free, which seems to be one od the major "selling" point for this game when acquiring new users/players.

LeDude
06-30-2012, 02:47 AM
Well your an interesting player Billionaire i was lucky enough to see your hood few days ago before you removed me.

I really don't have strategy when comes to maps but because i am a low level player i tend to do early maps for you i assume you completely all low maps ( Little italy , west side , midtown). with 2000 energy you complete these map with minimum energy consumption you might be able more boxes. A lot player try to do the current map for their level which has a huge energy consumption and like you said you hardly get many boxes but if you got a good economy you could do the low maps complete them and move on.

Well as a free player and android player i am at huge disadvantage as we don't even get scratchers.

It doesn't really bothered me as i am only interested in building my hood and doing occasional events. i know i am never get 10th item 3,5,7 are what i usually aim for most time i get them. :).

As long as your realistic with these events you will enjoy it.

Bala, the amount of energy a player has does not affect the amont of energy required to complete any of the map missions.

On the same point, neither does a player's level. 100 energy is the same for everyone, and the time it takes for energy to regenerate is the same for everyone too. There are three exceptions to that statement. Agents regenerate energy 10% faster, Goodfellas regenerate energy 10% faster, and players who obtained the event item that awarded +65% faster energy recovery are able to regenerate energy at a rate of +5 per minute as opposed to +3 per minute.

All map jobs require the same amount of energy from every player. Level is not a factor. Maximum energy is not a factor. The only factor here is energy recovery, and for most players the rate at which energy regenerates is the same.

chicknfaulker-trish
06-30-2012, 02:48 AM
2nd event in a row that isn't showing on my android tablet. WTF Funzio?

Bala82
06-30-2012, 03:04 AM
Bala, the amount of energy a player has does not affect the amont of energy required to complete any of the map missions.

Yes but if you do the later maps it has high energy consumption than if you did a low map. I understand that energy recovery is the same for everyone but surely less amount energy you use faster the recovery time?

kaz
06-30-2012, 05:55 AM
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I know for sure I'm in the top 500 list?

Duncko
06-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Does an opened safe guarantee a computer chip, or would there be a possibilty that we will still get some 'sideline' items along the way like the crap hazmat suits etc.

Max Power
06-30-2012, 06:58 AM
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I know for sure I'm in the top 500 list?

Look at the leaderboard.

The leader had over 30 chips before I even started. This is a cash grab, pure and simple.

kaz
06-30-2012, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the reply Max, but I was asking about top 500, not 50.
Now on the event window, it says I'm 4 chips away from top 50, does that means I'm on the top 500 already?

psxnitro
06-30-2012, 07:45 AM
They really need to separate android from ios... Someone just popped up as number 1 with 60+ chips already , I think my place in the top 500 will be gone soon when the gold buyers wake up...

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 07:47 AM
On my iPhone, the leader board shows the top 50 and then shows 500 right below 50th. Maybe that's only because I only have 3 chips and my open rate is only 20% with the middle option?

kaz
06-30-2012, 07:58 AM
On my iPhone, the leader board shows the top 50 and then shows 500 right below 50th. Maybe that's only because I only have 3 chips and my open rate is only 20% with the middle option?
Oops :) I just checked it and your'e right. Right now the last one on the list has 4 chips, and so do I.
I wonder if you can finish in the 500 list without spending gold.

balax
06-30-2012, 08:11 AM
Oops :) I just checked it and your'e right. Right now the last one on the list has 4 chips, and so do I.

only if gold spenders are less than 500 or very unlucky

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 08:29 AM
This was done so half-assed.

Android users have almost zero chance of getting the top 50 prize, and when the event finally showed up on my screen an hour ago, the timer was at 5 days 16 hours. There's nothing about a leaderboard showing, so I guess I'm supposed to accumulate 20 chips in about 80% of the time I was supposed to have and then get no prize at all.

**** YOU FUNZIO!

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 08:30 AM

Hahahaaa! No chance!

The bottom of the top 500 is 8, almost 9 chips. Even if someone didn't get any sleep and opened every hour, that player only had 18 chances to open. My open rate is below 20%. Unless others are getting their "Fair Chance" to open at 50% with a chip on every open and barely squeeze into the top 500, they might as well be hitting the "Fat Chance" button.

Inzaghi
06-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Hahahaaa! No chance!

The bottom of the top 500 is 8, almost 9 chips. Even if someone didn't get any sleep and opened every hour, that player only had 18 chances to open. My open rate is below 20%. Unless others are getting their "Fair Chance" to open at 50% with a chip on every open and barely squeeze into the top 500, they might as well be hitting the "Fat Chance" button.
The bottom of top 50 is 8 and that of top 500 is 4. The first one has already 72 chip. That's insane! The top one might end up with 500~700 chips!

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 09:01 AM
The bottom of top 50 is 8 and that of top 500 is 4. The first one has already 72 chip. That's insane! The top one might end up with 500~700 chips!

I wonder how much his/her "Prize" will cost? lol

hertha
06-30-2012, 09:04 AM

he's burning money

enahs1
06-30-2012, 09:06 AM
He could just stop and he probably would still end up in the top 50

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 09:09 AM
He could just stop and he probably would still end up in the top 50

Maybe? We aren't even a full day in yet and the bottom of the top 50 is 9. With over 6 days in the event and at this pace, it's gotta be close to 70 chips for the top 50. Unless, of course, everyone is spending up front. For some reason, I expect some ridiculous gold spenders to come out of nowhere toward the end of the event.

Inzaghi
06-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Maybe? We aren't even a full day in yet and the bottom of the top 50 is 9. With over 6 days in the event and at this pace, it's gotta be close to 70 chips for the top 50. Unless, of course, everyone is spending up front. For some reason, I expect some ridiculous gold spenders to come out of nowhere toward the end of the event.
I predict that top 1 is 500, top 50 is 100 and top 500 is 30.

Duncko
06-30-2012, 09:22 AM

Hopefully those out of nowhere gold spenders are not on conzio's accounts...

jobadass
06-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey CCM:
I see a lot of people complaining about this event, not shocking.
One complaint I've heard is that it seems to be tougher this time to find safes. I'm finding it harder, as well, but with a lot of work, I managed to gain a small stock.

Another complaint I've been seeing is that people seem that they need some warning when a new event is starting.
Maybe you could find a way of giving those folks some better notice?
I suggest, "Hey everyone! A new event is starting at midnight, tonight. On your mark... get set... MOAN!"

Plux
06-30-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm just watching the numbers and holding fire, Kingdoms Age is proving a good benchmark as it's into day 4 of this type of event now.

Pcparts1001
06-30-2012, 01:04 PM
I have an iPhone and iPad and niether are getting this event. I'm loosing out. What's up with that????

doinkent
06-30-2012, 01:07 PM
I have an iPhone and iPad and niether are getting this event. I'm loosing out. What's up with that????

there is a new update out and you need to get it if you dont already have it. if you already have it then im not sure what you do to get it wrking, just keep resetting?

Neonjoe
06-30-2012, 02:40 PM

I think if Android and Apple don't have separate top 50 and top 500 lists, this event is absolute dog****, 24 hours now and the event is not up for me yet. Also I'm still waiting on my daily scratchers, to include a stockpile of make-up backdated for 1 for each day that Apple has had them and Android hasn't.

doomnosee
06-30-2012, 03:44 PM
only if gold spenders are less than 500 or very unlucky

When this appeared on KA I was so excited about possibility of upgrading 2 buildings I bought and spent a chest of gems (£35). I am not even in the top 500 anymore. Seeing how much more popular CC is my guess is you need to spend hundreds of pounds to get in top 500, and thousands to get into top 50.

If you rather a virtual car than a real car then go for it ;-)

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 04:16 PM

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/photo4.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/photo2.png

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/photo3.png

This event is awful. I feel like it's a complete **** you to android users. I have a little over five and a half days to race with people who had 7 days to accumulate chips. Plus, I don't have a leaderboard or top prizes even showing on my phone... much like with the PvP competitions.

This was a bad idea, and it should be stopped. If you cannot fix the Droid delay, then give us different events altogether.

Eddie Eagle Eye
06-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Just updated to CC 2.4 have 5 days left . Two sorries so far.
Do you only open chips from the safes or do you get other items from them too?
EEE

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Just updated to CC 2.4 have 5 days left . Two sorries so far.
Do you only open chips from the safes or do you get other items from them too?
EEE

Other items. The loot has been changed.

So far Racer X (13/14 vehicle), and a gun have been reported.

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Do you know what I don't see any where on this thread, Funzio?

Someone saying that they love this event or asking everyone else to stop *****ing.

What does that tell you?

Eddie Eagle Eye
06-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Do you know what I don't see any where on this thread, Funzio?

Someone saying that they love this event or asking everyone else to stop *****ing.

What does that tell you?

Cheers CM
It would have been nice if funzio messaged everyone to upgrade to 2.4 so they new this event was even on!
It was by sheer luck ( debatable ) that I saw this event was on, from browsing the forums. Seems like a gold grab for funzio to me!
EEE

jobadass
06-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Cheers CM
It would have been nice if funzio messaged everyone to upgrade to 2.4 so they new this event was even on!
It was by sheer luck ( debatable ) that I saw this event was on, from browsing the forums. Seems like a gold grab for funzio to me!
EEE
Gold grab you say? Why? Cuz someone already has 99 chips? LOL. GO GREE!!!!!!

LeDude
06-30-2012, 08:01 PM
This event is awful. I feel like it's a complete **** you to android users. I have a little over five and a half days to race with people who had 7 days to accumulate chips. Plus, I don't have a leaderboard or top prizes even showing on my phone... much like with the PvP competitions.

This was a bad idea, and it should be stopped. If you cannot fix the Droid delay, then give us different events altogether.

Nobody had 7 days. Started at ~6 days on iOS, so you only lost 12-15 hours, max.

Don't get me wrong though, I completely understand your points and they are totally valid. They shouldn't release new stuff unless it's available to everyone at the same time, but then they would lose out on the extra 12 hours or so of gouging players for money in their "free" game. Just don't support them by spending money. They've got lots of it and they don't appear to reinvest much if any of it into improving their product.

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 08:16 PM
AUTO UPDATE JUST WIPED EVENT OFF MY GAME!

I'd be fine with that if I thought it had happened to everyone, but obviously not.

Los Angel
06-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Holy moly! That kevin guy has 100+ chips! I have a feeling he will drive the average chip leader board up by alot!

jobadass
06-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Holy moly! That kevin guy has 100+ chips! I have a feeling he will drive the average chip leader board up by alot!I'm thinking "Kevin" is either cheating or just plain stupid.

Inzaghi
06-30-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm thinking "Kevin" is either cheating or just plain stupid.
I never heard someone cheated on gold...

Pcparts1001
06-30-2012, 10:19 PM
So since I updated, I've gotten 1 chip and 7 better luck next times.

Guiltfeeder
06-30-2012, 10:30 PM
I don't get this... So I've played every event since I started playing (i believe the first i played was the sapphire event?) and have YET to get to 10 items. Now I'm expected to get to 20??? I like the concept of giving top prizes to the "Top players" even though I know I'll never be included because I refuse to spend any more RL money on this game. It seems like the free players are being even more excluded than ever seeing as there doesnt seem to be an increase in drop % or open %. Also did anyone start with 7 days? or 6+ for that matter? mine started earlier today with 5+ (i play on iphone). Sorry if i sound like every other person complaining on here but i didn't see anyone mention the obvious that most free players will benefit less with the new payout structure (unless of course there is a higher drop % and open %). Looks like
I'll get the first item and be EXTREMELY lucky to get the 2nd?? I don't expect to get the final item every event but ONCE would be nice... Ive gotten to 9 items on three different occasions all of which with more than 24 hours left and can NEVER seem to open an item on the final day no matter what... The last event I had 7 by the end of the first day and thought it would finally be my event, only to get stuck on 9 with almost 3 days left to fall short once again... SAD PANDA...:(

jobadass
06-30-2012, 10:32 PM
I never heard someone cheated on gold...The guy's on a mission, apparently. I couldn't find 100 safes to open, much less open them. Amazing. I'm rooting for "Kevin"

psxnitro
06-30-2012, 11:42 PM
AUTO UPDATE JUST WIPED EVENT OFF MY GAME!

I'd be fine with that if I thought it had happened to everyone, but obviously not.

Happened to me, made sure I had a screenshot whenever I get enough chips for a prize. Btw, I had a 8 sorry streak before mine disappeared.

Oh yeah it came back after a few resets.

balax
07-01-2012, 12:34 AM
i'm using only gold for openings (on time) i got 6 out of 7 chips at the beggining and afterwards i' ve oppened 15 more and only 1 card.
That means that the rate of getting chips is reducing (tell me if i'm wrong)
i can't even imagine how somenone has 20 or 30 chips. he must has oppened more than 100 using tons of gold.
Sorry i can not follow. I'll stop using gold and i' ll deside the last day if it's worth to use gold again and how much of it. If i need 2-3 k of gold i preffer to buy crates with that gold

balax
07-01-2012, 12:49 AM

i guess that none of our questions so far deserve an answer

LeDude
07-01-2012, 12:52 AM
i guess that none of our questions so far deserve an answer

They're too busy rolling around in their piles of money.

What does "gather your crew" even mean? Is "crew" a new slang for "wallet"?

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-01-2012, 02:04 AM
Gold grab you say? Why? Cuz someone already has 99 chips? LOL. GO GREE!!!!!!

Lol
Have tried getting safes from fighting and no joy does anyone have any?????
EEE

Hacksaw Paul
07-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Look at the leaderboard.

The leader had over 30 chips before I even started. This is a cash grab, pure and simple.

You are right on the money there Max (pun intended) lol😁

doomnosee
07-01-2012, 06:24 AM
i'm using only gold for openings (on time) i got 6 out of 7 chips at the beggining and afterwards i' ve oppened 15 more and only 1 card.
That means that the rate of getting chips is reducing (tell me if i'm wrong)
i can't even imagine how somenone has 20 or 30 chips. he must has oppened more than 100 using tons of gold.
Sorry i can not follow. I'll stop using gold and i' ll deside the last day if it's worth to use gold again and how much of it. If i need 2-3 k of gold i preffer to buy crates with that gold

Maybe some of us are stuck on the old probabilities (ie hardly ever get to 9 or 10) whilst others (like Kevin) have some new probability algorithm?

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 06:36 AM
I assume the open rate decreases drastically as you gain more chips. But when does it decrease drastically, like when you have 8/9 in ordinary events?

To the best of my knowledge it never decreases.

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 06:37 AM

Still version 2.1.3.

The droid version is coming late this time around, sorry!

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Just got 21st chip now in top 50 but name doesn't appear on the leaders board even after a refresh??
WTF ?

EEE

Pcparts1001
07-01-2012, 06:44 AM
I updated and got event finally and now all I get is better luck next time. Out of all the events I've never gotten better luck next time so many times. I pay 15,700 everytime for nothing. I think this event is mostly for people paying real cash.

Hed
07-01-2012, 06:50 AM
I pay 15,700 everytime for nothing. I think this event is mostly for people paying real cash.

15,700?
I only pay 6,200. Is it different on each platform?

Just got my 5th chip and have been 3 chips away from top 500 since i started.

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Just got 21st chip now in top 50 but name doesn't appear on the leaders board even after a refresh??
WTF ?

EEE

Retract that

Made it on board !
Wonder how long that will last lol

EEE

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 06:59 AM
1) top 500 gatherers of electronic chips or electronic safes?

2) this increasion is going to be immediately visible or not?

1) Chips

2) The speed will be obvious, but the attack will be on the back-end.

3) Odds are better with gold unlocks.

4) It's not fair, but it's the way things are for now.

TRAZ
07-01-2012, 07:00 AM
15,700?
I only pay 6,200. Is it different on each platform?

Just got my 5th chip and have been 3 chips away from top 500 since i started.

How much you pay depends on your level. Level 157 pays 15,700. Level 62 pays 6,200 etc.

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Hey CCM:
I see a lot of people complaining about this event, not shocking.
One complaint I've heard is that it seems to be tougher this time to find safes. I'm finding it harder, as well, but with a lot of work, I managed to gain a small stock.

Another complaint I've been seeing is that people seem that they need some warning when a new event is starting.
Maybe you could find a way of giving those folks some better notice?
I suggest, "Hey everyone! A new event is starting at midnight, tonight. On your mark... get set... MOAN!"

1) I'm passing this sentiment along to the rest of the team.

2) I'd really like to do that, but right now I'm informing you as soon as I'm aware.

KemoKidd
07-01-2012, 07:17 AM
My event just disappeared! How does a leaderboard update take away the event with the leaderboard?!?!

KemoKidd
07-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Ok. It took a while but its back. However, there is a problem. When I click on the event icon the event pops up and for a second I can see the time for my next open safe opportunity. The screen shows my 3 open options right away! I clicked cash, it said fail, and the timer then showed how much time was left (the correct time). No money was deducted but it is simply annoying that I have a second to check how much time I have left before this mistake happens!

Doc
07-01-2012, 07:35 AM
So the top 50 get both prizes?? Or just the knuckles and 10% attack?

Hed
07-01-2012, 07:53 AM
How much you pay depends on your level. Level 157 pays 15,700. Level 62 pays 6,200 etc.

AHA! that explains why each event has got a little more expensive to open crates..I feel stoopid...

KemoKidd
07-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Ok. It took a while but its back. However, there is a problem. When I click on the event icon the event pops up and for a second I can see the time for my next open safe opportunity. The screen shows my 3 open options right away! I clicked cash, it said fail, and the timer then showed how much time was left (the correct time). No money was deducted but it is simply annoying that I have a second to check how much time I have left before this mistake happens!

And it's gone again! Unbelievable!!!

Crime City Mark
07-01-2012, 08:13 AM
And it's gone again! Unbelievable!!!

Have you tried a full uninstall and reinstall? You might need to contact support for this one.

Hed
07-01-2012, 08:51 AM
I now have 7 chips from 7 opens, using in game cash only.

That sounds like incredibly good luck, no?

Anyway, I am curious when my prize will show up in my inventory, i won the Uzi shredder over an hour ago but there is no sign of it yet?

Bala82
07-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Check under melee section

hinofwars
07-01-2012, 08:52 AM
I now have 7 chips from 7 opens, using in game cash only.

That sounds like incredibly good luck, no?

Anyway, I am curious when my prize will show up in my inventory, i won the Uzi shredder over an hour ago but there is no sign of it yet?

Have you checked the melee section yet?

Hed
07-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Ah, In my defence it does look like a gun!

Bala82
07-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Yes a lot player look under gun section. Whenever i get event item i always check loot one since anything you won should be there.

Bala82
07-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Mark why did you decided to increase it 20 chips normally we only 10 chips and don't you think more prizes for 20.

3,5,9,12,15,20 intervals prizes

jobadass
07-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Good to see so many forum members (and some from my mafia) in the top 50!
Live-time leaderboard rocks! Good jobs devs!
I'd be happy to get into the top 500 and stay there, but no big deal if I don't. Good luck all.

Neonjoe
07-01-2012, 09:58 AM
1) Chips

2) The speed will be obvious, but the attack will be on the back-end.

4) It's not fair, but it's the way things are for now.

Ok, we all know that it's possible for Android and ios to be split in to separate top 500 lists, as we saw it done with the pvp event. So in regards to #4 is this just a big **** you, we don't care to everyone on Android? Basically it's showing you have the technology to combat the issue but don't care enough to use it.

How about this: make all events 9 days for everyone, but the first 2 days are merely a countdown to the beginning. That gives everyone 48 hours to get updated to the correct version which greatly levels the playing field.

Still would like to hear something about scratchers on Android, especially getting backdated ones for all the days ios has been getting them and Android can't. Or will we be getting another FU on that one too?

KemoKidd
07-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Have you tried a full uninstall and reinstall? You might need to contact support for this one.l

Its back again. The problem I have now is I have 8 chips and never got the Uzi Shredder. I looked in my weapons inventory and my loot inventory.

jobadass
07-01-2012, 10:38 AM
l

Its back again. The problem I have now is I have 8 chips and never got the Uzi Shredder. I looked in my weapons inventory and my loot inventory.
It's a melee as has been mentioned many times in this thread.

KemoKidd
07-01-2012, 10:42 AM
It's a melee as has been mentioned many times in this thread.

Yep. Sorry. Didnt realize you can shoot bullets out of a melee weapon! Thank you! Once I saw it wasnt in my loot inventory I got nervous. Must be another event change!

jobadass
07-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Yep. Sorry. Didnt realize you can shoot bullets out of a melee weapon! Thank you! Once I saw it wasnt in my loot inventory I got nervous. Must be another event change!I'm glad it's melee, but doesn't make much sense.

Bala82
07-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Well i am guessing final item should be in gun section as other two are rather obvious.

KemoKidd
07-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Well i am guessing final item should be in gun section as other two are rather obvious.

Dont be too sure! You can always run over a rival so the car might be a melee weapon as well! :p

poxitive
07-01-2012, 02:35 PM
i thought it's a global game. but truth is not.
i checked new update thousands times from my iphone but still no update showing up.

the reason is my apple ID limited to NZ app store and when i check this via web browser from my laptop it said this update is not available in NZ app store but available in US app store.

did you guys check apple approved this update world-wide?

do i have to create another apple id to get this update?

cmon funzio!

jobadass
07-01-2012, 04:38 PM
i checked new update thousands times from my iphone but still no update showing up.

the reason is my apple ID limited to NZ app store and when i check this via web browser from my laptop it said this update is not available in NZ app store but available in US app store.

cmon funzio!Say again, over.

Yahkin
07-01-2012, 06:12 PM

cmon funzio!

Posting on page 14 of a thread is not the most efficient way to get support. I would contact support directly.

M00nsh1n3
07-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Feels pretty good to be top 500, it's only going to last about 2 hours but still...

jobadass
07-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Feels pretty good to be top 500, it's only going to last about 2 hours but still...
I would have to disagree. My bet; If you're in the top 500, keep playing like you have and you'll get it. I'm 3 chips behind but catching up:)

M00nsh1n3
07-01-2012, 07:15 PM
If this follows all the other events I'm bound to hit a wall eventually... Also I'm on an iPad so I will lose about 10 hours everyday when I'm at work/ school

jobadass
07-01-2012, 07:19 PM
no doubt. All about luck...and money

cookie monster
07-01-2012, 08:20 PM
HATE HATE HATE this event

LeDude
07-01-2012, 08:30 PM
HATE HATE HATE this event

Agree. Not user friendly in the least, and clearly profit oriented without a single f given about players who don't want or can't afford to put money into this "free" game.

cookie monster
07-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Agree. Not user friendly in the least, and clearly profit oriented without a single f given about players who don't want or can't afford to put money into this "free" game.

It's so much fun to look up at the leaderboard four days before the event ends and see that I have no ****ing shot of getting either prize!

Hed
07-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I would have to disagree. My bet; If you're in the top 500, keep playing like you have and you'll get it. I'm 3 chips behind but catching up:)
I am not so sure. I am one chip away from top 500 but i suspect there will be lots of people pulling out the stops and spending gold for the last day. I won't be one of them so i suspect my efforts are futile.

LeDude
07-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I am not so sure. I am one chip away from top 500 but i suspect there will be lots of people pulling out the stops and spending gold for the last day. I won't be one of them so i suspect my efforts are futile.

The same can be said for players who are one chip away from being knocked out of the top 500. If you're at 11 or 12 chips for free/cash only right now, you could easily get knocked out in the dying hours of the event.

Real money is a huge factor with this event format.

hinofwars
07-02-2012, 01:35 AM
CC Mark, could it be possible to combine the advanage of the old and the new format? For example, use the old format at the start, then after a player has gained the 10th prize, they will be visable in the leaderborad and the top 100 will get the grand prize. This will encourage the small gold spender to spend some money and won't affect the big gold spender.

Hed
07-02-2012, 04:01 AM
To the best of my knowledge it never decreases.
I would love clarification on this point!
it would seem that most people find it much harder to get the last two event items than the first 8.
I hate to say i don't believe you, but.....

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-02-2012, 05:49 AM
Something's up with the leader board ?
I have 3 more chips than what is registering on the board?

Anyone else having this problem?
EEE

Facasca
07-02-2012, 10:54 AM
I lost 2 days and half of event!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

Spartacus
07-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I lost 2 days and half of event!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

Unless you spend gold it doesn't matter when you start the event...

KemoKidd
07-02-2012, 01:28 PM
I would love clarification on this point!
it would seem that most people find it much harder to get the last two event items than the first 8.
I hate to say i don't believe you, but.....

There is no way this is true. I was wondering when the safes would start spewing out items other than computer chips and it was once again after I got my 8th. I feel like the first five-six successful attempts are always the item you need. After that, and especially after 8, you get way more items than computer chips or whatever the event is.

The dumbest prize, which feels like a waste of a safe, is an extra mafia member. I would rather get a fail and waste another hour than get this. How the hell does funzio think anyone would want this as a prize?! They let people post codes on their own forum for crying out loud! Not to mention there are many other ways (apps,websites) to get codes for free.

cookie monster
07-02-2012, 01:32 PM
There is no way this is true. I was wondering when the safes would start spewing out items other than computer chips and it was once again after I got my 8th. I feel like the first five-six successful attempts are always the item you need. After that, and especially after 8, you get way more items than computer chips or whatever the event is.

The dumbest prize, which feels like a waste of a safe, is an extra mafia member. I would rather get a fail and waste another hour than get this. How the hell does funzio think anyone would want this as a prize?! They let people post codes on their own forum for crying out loud! Not to mention there are many other ways (apps,websites) to get codes for free.

Don't rip the henchman. Some of us need those desperately.

KemoKidd
07-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Don't rip the henchman. Some of us need those desperately.

Not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic. If you are serious then why? When I wanted to buy a movie theater I got over 20 mafia members added in a couple of hours.

Undefinable
07-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Funzio fails with the events everytime.
Where is that one event where no one spends gold and just has the free option or the cash option?

GazLegend
07-02-2012, 04:59 PM
If your in the top 50 do you get both prizes?

Undefinable
07-02-2012, 05:07 PM
If your in the top 50 do you get both prizes?

Yes you do, common sense.

GazLegend
07-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Funzio fails with the events everytime.
Where is that one event where no one spends gold and just has the free option or the cash option?

Why would they do that, they have to make money to exist

Undefinable
07-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Why would they do that, they have to make money to exist

I understand that but they are already making money of the gold purchases and all gold related things.

len
07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I have 18 safes, but I never get them open with the Cash or Free choices.

Max Power
07-03-2012, 04:25 AM
I still have 7 chips days later. I am giving up on this one.

hahaha
07-03-2012, 05:01 AM
I had abt 12-13 chips 2-3 hours ago but the event is off for me now, and i also lost my rewards....anyone has the same problem with me?
i am on galaxy.s3

DenZ1
07-03-2012, 07:18 AM
For me, this one is a really disturbing point:

Here is were free/gold disbalance goes another 2 miles :(

Sitting on 10 and "catching up" along with Jobadass :)

cookie monster
07-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I have 11, which means I am currently three off the top 500, which may as well be three-hundred away. Also, it means I'm 4 away from the next prize in the progression. Not great carrots at this point.

And honestly... 10% improvment on upgrades. All that really accomplishes is making a 24-hour upgrade, 21.6 hours, which throws off the timing on all my collections.

I'm in it for the loot at the RP. Not a lot of other things for me to look forward to... and there are two days left.

clevoh
07-03-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm having a hard time getting safes. I'm at level 35 right now. Is there a good mission to hit to get them more frequently?

joaquim
07-03-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm having a hard time getting safes. I'm at level 35 right now. Is there a good mission to hit to get them more frequently?

Look for the job that requires the most energy at your level. That's your best chance at getting a safe.

clevoh
07-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Is there a better chance of getting one by hitting a job that costs 50, six times. Or hitting one job that costs 150, twice?

bobwren
07-03-2012, 07:59 AM
446-419-846, Level 80

joaquim
07-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Is there a better chance of getting one by hitting a job that costs 50, six times. Or hitting one job that costs 150, twice?

The higher the energy requirement, the higher the chance of getting a safe drop. So you would have a better shot hitting something that requires 150 than hitting something that requires 50.

Hed
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM
After a long dry streak i have just got my 14th chip, back in the top 500 :)

Cash only.

ETA: just got three in a row..now on 16.

GazLegend
07-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Just spent 400 gold to get into the top 500 and now I'm clear by 2 chips, hourly safes from now

xXSycoXx
07-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Just got my 20th chip just hope i can now stay in the top 500 until the end

All cash option

Hed
07-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Just got my 20th chip just hope i can now stay in the top 500 until the end

All cash option

I am on 19, very tempted to quit as soon as i hit 20 so i don't get wound up by the inevitable last minute gold rush!

scarface2012a
07-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Yes you do, common sense.

are you sure we get both???

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Does anyone know if there are any more goals after the 200 buildings ?
ie do you need to build 250 ? Or can I start flogging some off?
Cheers
EEE

DenZ1
07-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Top 50 is a mess.. Top 20 are safe more-less but the rest....
Yaykes.. this gonna be a mess. 10 chip difference between 25th and 50th. People are gonna loose $100s just to get to those last spots. Clearly there are more willing big (....insert your definition here...) gold spenders then spots to be filled. If you don't have at least $500 to spare on this one you shouldn't try to get to top 50 at all. I'm staying away..

This thing is just retarded. It's exploiting human competitive and addictive nature 1 on 1.. I don't think this is the right practice. And don't tell me I'm not forced to.. Gamble and other addicts neither.. But it's a huge society issue.

kykboxr
07-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Been stuck on 8 for almost three days...Currently 1 for the last 31 in opening safes with the medium option and received a VERY generous $6,000 prize!

Hed
07-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Been stuck on 8 for almost three days...Currently 1 for the last 31 in opening safes with the medium option and received a VERY generous $6,000 prize!

I have had too many of those $6k 'prizes'. I would rather keep my safe...

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Top 50 is a mess.. Top 20 are safe more-less but the rest....
Yaykes.. this gonna be a mess. 10 chip difference between 25th and 50th. People are gonna loose $100s just to get to those last spots. Clearly there are more willing big (....insert your definition here...) gold spenders then spots to be filled. If you don't have at least $500 to spare on this one you shouldn't try to get to top 50 at all. I'm staying away..

This thing is just retarded. It's exploiting human competitive and addictive nature 1 on 1.. I don't think this is the right practice. And don't tell me I'm not forced to.. Gamble and other addicts neither.. But it's a huge society issue.

This boggles my mind. People are crazy!

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Have spent far too much on this event!
Probably would have more than 10% increse attack with crates if I had of spent the cash on them!
So that's it for me! No more gold on this stupid event!
Bring back the old system I say!
EEE

hinofwars
07-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Have spent far too much on this event!
Probably would have more than 10% increse attack with crates if I had of spent the cash on them!
So that's it for me! No more gold on this stupid event!
Bring back the old system I say!
EEE

How many chips do you have and how much gold have you spend?

smith
07-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Nice idea they had (to increase revenue for them), but same as last event. Unless u use gold, going with the free, or 8k options often yields a 'sorry'. Also, I have just got my 10th chip and guess what. I did not get the Uzi Shredder (at 5) and now I did not get the 'Urban Assault' at 10. The bugs with this game drive me bonkers. I've had too many of them. Often, my emails into 'support@funzio' go unanswered.

Awesome game....when it works.

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-04-2012, 05:58 PM
How many chips do you have and how much gold have you spend?

75 chips spent about 5000 gold
Broke my wallet think I have a gambling hangover!
What a rip off could have got more than 10% increase with crates and had some cool weapons in my stash!
I definitely won't be playing this type of event again. The leader board just drives every one up and up it's worse than friggen eBay.
Wish this game had auction stealer lol

BIG thumbs down to this event funzio!!

EEE

dudeman
07-04-2012, 06:09 PM
What a rip off could have got more than 10% increase with crates and had some cool weapons in my stash!
I definitely won't be playing this type of event again. The leader board just drives every one up and up it's worse than friggen eBay.

EEE

I find it a little suspicious how this type event always starts off with ONE player doing some "big spending" and taking off right from the starting gun. In the current KA event the top player had 81 last time I checked, and the event only started yesterday I think. That alone puts everyone into "catch up" mode right from the start of the event.

I'm not going to make any accusations, but that seems reeeeeally fishy.

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I find it a little suspicious how this type event always starts off with ONE player doing some "big spending" and taking off right from the starting gun. In the current KA event the top player had 81 last time I checked, and the event only started yesterday I think. That alone puts everyone into "catch up" mode right from the start of the event.

I'm not going to make my accusations, but that seems reeeeeally fishy.

I know what you mean could be funzio plant . Kevin must have spent at least 10000 gold on recharges to get that many chips , if of course he is a real player! Lol
EEE

dudeman
07-04-2012, 06:31 PM
I know what you mean could be funzio plant . Kevin must have spent at least 10000 gold on recharges to get that many chips , if of course he is a real player! Lol
EEE

I have suspicions about this "kevin" too, but once again, I decline to make any further comment. :p

Hambone
07-04-2012, 07:29 PM
I have suspicions about this "kevin" too, but once again, I decline to make any further comment. :p

Me 3 ... It's unreal and dumb as fudge sunscreen. I have no problem with a little competition but this event may have created a trifecta of unwanted results ...

1. Free or low gold buying players fee ostracized
2. The big boys who don't make top 50 after spending will be furious; and lastly ...
3. Big spenders burnt by questionable rules, no proof of enforcement with cheaters and questionable results (this kevin)

I for one demand a full audit of all of the top 50 winners to match up them up with the correlating payments / transactions and a posted verification of such by funzio. There are just too many issues and dollars on the table right now.

Eyelusion
07-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Kevin's going "All In", throwing his car and house keys into the pot!

doinkent
07-04-2012, 09:10 PM
who cares about kevin, it doesnt matter if you come 1st or 50th you still get the prize. he can go to 300 and 50th place can get 100, first place wont make a difference

DenZ1
07-04-2012, 09:24 PM
who cares about kevin, it doesnt matter if you come 1st or 50th you still get the prize. he can go to 300 and 50th place can get 100, first place wont make a difference
+1 to that. You don't really need a bot to drive up spending. Players will do it themselves just watching each other.

DenZ1
07-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Me 3 ... It's unreal and dumb as fudge sunscreen. I have no problem with a little competition but this event may have created a trifecta of unwanted results ...

2. The big boys who don't make top 50 after spending will be furious; and lastly ...
3. Big spenders burnt by questionable rules, no proof of enforcement with cheaters and questionable results (this kevin)

I for one demand a full audit of all of the top 50 winners to match up them up with the correlating payments / transactions and a posted verification of such by funzio. There are just too many issues and dollars on the table right now.

Guys from 51 to 100 are gonna be REALLY pissed.

scarface2012a
07-05-2012, 07:27 AM
I think we always discuss the same issue: being pushed to spend some or a lot of gold, the same guys always getting the best prizes... then a new event comes and everybody does exactly the same. for me, and I'm a gold buyer, the crates and the scratcher are even worse than this event, I tried several times and nothing more than ordinary prizes. the only way to make F reconsider the prices and odds of each event is simple: stop spending with gold! but anyone does it.... but keep complaining.

chimera69
07-05-2012, 08:14 AM
There is 1 aspect of this new leaderboard event that hasn't been mentioned yet as far as I can tell. I also play KA, which was the 1st of the 3 Funzio games to use this new format. When the event was down to only 30 minutes left, the leaderboard was purposefully frozen (it said so specifically at the top of the board, not a error of the game). Thus, everyone was blind as to their rank for the final 1/2 hour. There was no warning, instructions or whatever that this was designed to happen. Needless to say, people were not pleased.

I sort of understand why the board timer was set up that way. Really don't agree with it, but so be it. What I don't understand is why this aspect of the event isn't being told to game players (assuming it will occur) - either via in-game instructions or CCMark in this thread. It can make a significant impact on players' strategies during the entire event.

Dangerous Dan
07-05-2012, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=smith;313420]Nice idea they had (to increase revenue for them), but same as last event. Unless u use gold, going with the free, or 8k options often yields a 'sorry'. Also, I have just got my 10th chip and guess what. I did not get the Uzi Shredder (at 5) and now I did not get the 'Urban Assault' at 10. The bugs with this game drive me bonkers. I've had too many of them. Often, my emails into 'support@funzio' go unanswered.

Just got 15. All three items are in my inventory although for some reason the Uzi shredder is placed under the melee section rather than the gun one.

InGameName I
07-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I will win I'm unstoppable

jobadass
07-05-2012, 03:28 PM
I will win I'm unstoppableDude, you're awesome! Really the best. Heard about your incredible stats on another thread. Lay low, be quiet, and see if they can fall into your trap. It's all about stealth man

Rhino72
07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
CCM

Can you do us a favor and make a recommendation for the next leaderboard if it is Top 50 / top 500 to show the Top 100 and maybe 450 - 500? If it is Top 25 / Top 250 maybe it can show Top 50 and then 200 - 250.

Thanks

Eyelusion
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
CCM,

Can you do us a favor and kick whoever came up with this leader board event right in the nuts? Thanks!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:26 PM
CCM,

Can you do us a favor and kick whoever came up with this leader board event right in the nuts? Thanks!

I second that thought.

cookie monster
07-05-2012, 06:34 PM
CCM,

I third this idea.

bigflan
07-05-2012, 06:35 PM
CCM,

What happens if it's a girl

cookie monster
07-05-2012, 06:36 PM

You kick her in the ovaries, duh!

joaquim
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM

haha I guess you're right, flan. What would be done to the person if it is a girl considering the thought that you can't hit a girl?

cookie monster
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
By the way, I'd like to add on some **** yous to the staff for taking this event away a few hours early from my device.

I hate you all.

dudeman
07-05-2012, 07:05 PM
CCM,

I second that thought.

I third this idea.

I'll add a fourth vote to this motion.

I'd also like to point out that there are already a LOT of sources of revenue created by this game. Events would be a lot more fun if they were free and "random" for everyone. No gold options involved. Maybe in the future, even if it's a one-off experiment, an event could be run offering only the free and cash options. If a third option is absolutely necessary, maybe consider Respect Points? With respect as a potential scratcher prize, just imagine how many big spenders would be happy to buy scratchers in an attempt to earn enough respect to win the event! Even players who are hoarding respect earned for free will only have a limited amount!

Just think about it. Scratchers cost 20 gold. You would be increasing the cost of events without even having to directly do so.

Crime City Mark
07-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey all,

Just a quick note. We have the winner list, but due to a last-minute bug with the prize we're delaying the awards until tomorrow. We'll try to get them out first thing. Sorry!

Paulio
07-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey all,

Just a quick note. We have the winner list, but due to a last-minute bug with the prize we're delaying the awards until tomorrow. We'll try to get them out first thing. Sorry!

I'm still showing 3 hours left on the event. If I'm currently top 50, does that mean I won?

Crime City Mark
07-05-2012, 09:03 PM
No, no no. The winner list updates constantly, until the event ends.

Paulio
07-05-2012, 09:05 PM
How long does it take the winner list to update? With or without the prize, I think the top 50 would at least like to know if they won.

Crime City Mark
07-05-2012, 09:13 PM
The winner list will be current when the event ends.

Hambone
07-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Hey all,

.... And the 'nut kicking', when shall we expect that to commence? :P

Paulio
07-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Interesting how the leader board is frozen

KemoKidd
07-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Yep. I just posted in another topic that if I were anywhere between 50-25 I would be pissed! The last hour is probably the craziest so everyone is going to go gold crazy. A lot of people feel like this is a money making machine of an event and this just puts it over the edge!

Hed
07-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Hey all,

Wait a sec, you mean this event has finished?

according to my machine it is about to finish right now!

Ah well, i don't think it will have a negative effect on my position..It looks like i made top 500 :)

pucksinnet
07-06-2012, 12:09 AM
I just logged back in for my daily scratcher (they never even last until the morning) and got notification I finished 491 and got the Street Demon. I had 25 Chips at level 80.

Hed
07-06-2012, 12:21 AM
I finished 491 and got the Street Demon. I had 25 Chips at level 80.

I wonder how it all works then cos i finished with 25 chips, in position 404 at level 65.

I thought if you tied with someone, the high level player got the advantage, maybe it was the other way round.

Either way i am glad i got that last chip , it look like it was the decider!

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Just to the items but upgrade times are the same and attack has not changed??
Is this what will change tomorrow or do we just get pretty pictures in our inventory !

EEE

scarface2012a
07-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Top 50 got both main prizes

rustbinlid
07-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Top 50 got both main prizes

Congrats.
But how much money did you spend????
I'm not dissing as I got the car.

MIME
07-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Can some one please explain to me how this works? I was monitoring this event last night making sure I didn't get passed on the leaderboards, I had 23 chips, at 1minute left I was still in the top 500, at 0min left I checked again and I was still in the top 500 with 23chips, so I thought I was secure, check again a couple of seconds and I see some one gets an extra chip after the event has ended? It tell's me I need 1 chip to reach the top 500, so I reset my timer and take the high chance, I receive a chip, ok so now I must be in the top 500 right? I exit the app, a minute later I open the app, the electronic safe's are gone but I get no notification about winning or anything, so I come to this board and see there was a last minute bug, and I hope that didn't affect me, I believe I was still in the top 500 why didn't I get anything? I feel a little ripped off by funzio :/

Duncko
07-06-2012, 09:31 AM
You would have needed 25 to be in top 500.

rustbinlid
07-06-2012, 02:15 PM

Yeah thats going to happen.:rolleyes:

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Still havnt received any changes from this event , so much for it happening tomorrow
EEE

Coldcommander
07-06-2012, 04:36 PM

EEE
I would have stopped spending to but i was tied for lead first day. I thought like other events it would get harder for people to obtain after the first twevel hours, then i woke up and seen kevin with twice as many as me. Then i figured well all i have to do is stay top 50, would have never guessed it would get that out of hand. By day three it seemed like the event would never end, and if i stoped spending then it would have all been a waist. I started event with 2000 gold. Every day I found that I had to buy a vault of gold if I wanted to stay in the top 50. And the last day cost me two vaults as they froze the leader boards with a hour to go. I found myelf in 45 place with 103 chips and felt once again the sick feeling to have to lay down the rest of my gold till i had 107 chips hoping it would be enough . Had i found out that it was not, and finished outside the top 50 i could not imagine the disgust i would feel not only with the game, but at my self for being such a sucker. Even winning i still feel a little sick but felt a little better when they gave us both prizes. I was only expecting one or the other as cheap as funzio can be!A very expensive lesson learned. I agree bring back the regular safe events least your competing against the game not others wallets. Takes no stragedy to buy your way to the top just makes you bitter having to get there.

Los Angel
07-06-2012, 05:47 PM
That's how they suck you in. That's why I haven't spent gold on Kingdom age (the new game). I know if I spend some there, I'll end up spending alot more.

I already dropped tons of coin on Crime City, not making that mistake again with KA. :(

Eddie Eagle Eye
07-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I would have stopped spending to but i was tied for lead first day. I thought like other events it would get harder for people to obtain after the first twevel hours, then i woke up and seen kevin with twice as many as me. Then i figured well all i have to do is stay top 50, would have never guessed it would get that out of hand. By day three it seemed like the event would never end, and if i stoped spending then it would have all been a waist. I started event with 2000 gold. Every day I found that I had to buy a vault of gold if I wanted to stay in the top 50. And the last day cost me two vaults as they froze the leader boards with a hour to go. I found myelf in 45 place with 103 chips and felt once again the sick feeling to have to lay down the rest of my gold till i had 107 chips hoping it would be enough . Had i found out that it was not, and finished outside the top 50 i could not imagine the disgust i would feel not only with the game, but at my self for being such a sucker. Even winning i still feel a little sick but felt a little better when they gave us both prizes. I was only expecting one or the other as cheap as funzio can be!A very expensive lesson learned. I agree bring back the regular safe events least your competing against the game not others wallets. Takes no stragedy to buy your way to the top just makes you bitter having to get there.

I'm feeling the same way

But to my horror, even after spending Hundreds of dollars, I got a Broken one (check out below)
This is where your hard earned dollars go! Still doesnt even give you increased attack or 10% faster upgrades???
EPIC FAIL !!!!!!!!!!
Not to mention still can't see rival decorations in hd version?? What's with that ?
Surely with the million dollars they made off this last event or even the one before they could fix these minor glitches??

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/19c25e3c.jpg

What's wrong with this picture!!

Inzaghi
07-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Can some one please explain to me how this works? I was monitoring this event last night making sure I didn't get passed on the leaderboards, I had 23 chips, at 1minute left I was still in the top 500, at 0min left I checked again and I was still in the top 500 with 23chips, so I thought I was secure, check again a couple of seconds and I see some one gets an extra chip after the event has ended? It tell's me I need 1 chip to reach the top 500, so I reset my timer and take the high chance, I receive a chip, ok so now I must be in the top 500 right? I exit the app, a minute later I open the app, the electronic safe's are gone but I get no notification about winning or anything, so I come to this board and see there was a last minute bug, and I hope that didn't affect me, I believe I was still in the top 500 why didn't I get anything? I feel a little ripped off by funzio :/

Here's my guess from observations and questions..
1. We know the line for top 500 is 25 chips. I am more curios why no people jump out saying "I have 25 chips but end up with #504 and didn't have the Street Demon". It is quite possible there are 470 players down to 25 chips and 540 players down to 24 chips, so I wonder how Funzio control the number of winners to be exactly 500.

2. Before the leaderboard is frozen, the line for top 500 is 23, but it becomes 25 after one hour. I tracked the top 50 and the top 50 line never increases at 2 chips/hour. So how can that happen to top 500 where there're still some free players?

3. How does tiebreaker work? Most people would think it favors higher level, but the rank from winners shows that lower level player ranked higher. Either way is unfair b/c LL players needs more gold to refill energy for more safes whild HL players might play & pay during a longer period. Funzio will receive a lot of complaints if they dare do that. And it cannot give out more than 500 awards b/c every top 500er has his own rank.

The possible fact to answer all above questions: The line for top 500 increases to 24 chips within the last hour (it remains at 23 chips for a long time) and Funzio just selects 470 (an example) players down to 25 chips. So those with 24 chips but might rank 470-500 wouldn't receive cars and those ranking 500-540 wouldn't complain about tiebreakers.

Crime City Mark
07-07-2012, 06:46 PM
See update please.

Boom
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
What update??

Boom
07-07-2012, 07:32 PM
And also CCM please bring back old events PLEASE

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:34 PM
And also CCM please bring back old events PLEASE

That type of event is illegal in Japan and now that Funzio is owned by GREE which is based in Japan, they can't make any of these events. Don't ask me why it's illegal because I don't know why it's illegal. Dudeman told me this stuff so ask him if you want to know why it's illegal.

Boom
07-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes but I'm pretty sure this is some US/UK game even if it's owned by gree

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:46 PM
No now that GREE owns Funzio, they have full control of the game as you can tell from the GREE sign on CC when you see it in the app store or about to log into the game.

Boom
07-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Read it again...

Boom
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Yes Gree owns it but this game is not available in Japan and gotchas arent illegal in Europe or US

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Well I don't know. I got all of this from dudeman. We'll probably get one more event like this since MW got one.

dudeman
07-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Yes Gree owns it but this game is not available in Japan and gotchas arent illegal in Europe or US

Are we actually sure CC is not available in Japan? It's available in other Asian countries, so I wouldn't make that assumption.

Check this article that I posted in a thread that was quickly hijacked:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-18/japan-consumer-agency-says-complete-gacha-game-feature-illegal.html

janettung
07-11-2012, 09:14 AM
We want to claim our prize in the previous competition!!
I (326 906 889) got 48 chips and my friend (204 418 614) got 73 chips.
Both of us were in the 500 but neither of us got the prize.
As your new competition started already, it is really scandal that we haven't reciceved the prize and havn't received any answers from you!!!
We want to claim our prize now!

Please reply!

theONE
08-01-2012, 01:27 AM
i've never heard of top 500

only top 250 and top 25

i read the rules on the event, it says do eg.

"have 10 to be in the top 250"

i get 14 so logic dictates I'm in the top 250 list to get the item,

i didn't get ANYTHING

now if i'm reading the rules wrong please be specific

its easier just to NOT aim for top 25 and top 250 and leave the app on even after event has finished i.e "event ends soon" message to get all 20 event items...at least that is more guaranteed....well until the game drains the phones ram and automatically crashes

confusing and stupid events, i say stop trying to make cash and just make the game fun like more decorations and stuff

doinkent
08-01-2012, 01:46 AM
i've never heard of top 500

only top 250 and top 25

i read the rules on the event, it says do eg.

"have 10 to be in the top 250"

i get 14 so logic dictates I'm in the top 250 list to get the item,

i didn't get ANYTHING

now if i'm reading the rules wrong please be specific

its easier just to NOT aim for top 25 and top 250 and leave the app on even after event has finished i.e "event ends soon" message to get all 20 event items...at least that is more guaranteed....well until the game drains the phones ram and automatically crashes

confusing and stupid events, i say stop trying to make cash and just make the game fun like more decorations and stuff

they are not confusing at all. when it says you need 10 to be in top 250 it means you need 10 MORE than you already have. so your 10 behind 250th place. it is actually very easy to understand