Just thought I'd let y'all know

enahs1
06-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks!
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/9e085bbb.jpg

outbackhat
06-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Cool.
Since I am getting bags I hope that means I am in running. Androids seam to lag on events.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Man, this event format sucks.

Get out your wallets or give up now.

I knew the reduced drop rates with everything in the last few events must gave been caused by reduced interest and lower revenue as a result.

Enjoy your +10% Mafia Attack, big spenders who are already above 100k. :rolleyes:

How lame. Lol!!!

ShawnBB
Need to upgrade CC in app store, with that weird hexagon...

Hopefully I can squeeze in top 500, will open non stop hour by hour from now on!

1- Computer Chip(1) top 50
2- fail
3- fail
4- Computer Chip(2) top 50
5- Computer Chip(3) top 50
6- fail
7- 300 RP
8- fail
9- fail
10- Computer Chip(4)
11- crash, wtf?
12- Computer Chip(5)
13- Computer Chip(6)
14- fail
15- 10000 cash
16- Computer Chip(7)
17- server dead, no result but counting down. Wtf!
18- fail
19- 10000 cash
20- fail
21- fail
22- fail
23- fail
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30- whatever, give up recording

8 Chips
Free player has a life can't get to top 500

FCK this event, FCK funzio.

enahs1
Yup, it's impossible on KA too

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 03:18 PM
I suppose I'll start a log here. But, I doubt I'll keep it updated as I'm just not that much into this event right now:

All cash - No gold:

Day 1

1. Fail
2. Fail
3. Fail Awesome start, lol!
4. Fail grrrr
5. Chip 1
6. Fail
7. Fail
8. Chip 2
9. Fail
10. Fail
11. Fail
12. Fail
13. Fail
14. Fail
15. Chip 3
16. Fail
17. Fail
18. Racer Z
19. Fail
20. Fail
21. Fail
22. Fail
23. Fail

Day 1 results:

Open rate 4/23 = 17.4%
Chips = 3
Racer Z = 1
Fails = 19
Fun = none

"Fair Chance" my @ss....should say "Fat Chance"

No more updates. This event sucks. I'm done with it.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Yup, it's impossible on KA too

I know. I have 8 of those vial things.

CC event log (all cash option. Fcuk gold, gold is for wussies!)

1 fail
2 chip
3 fail
4 fail
5 chip
6 fail

So I guess low chance means 1% and medium is somewhere around 15-20%? Fcuking greedy *******s. Take your gold and shove it!

Luciferianism
06-29-2012, 03:22 PM
This is nuts. I wanted to take things easy and play more casually.

tower
06-29-2012, 03:26 PM
hating that android has to compete in the same game as you ios people

no chance of hitting top anything with a late start

wait, android people can spend gold to catch up! yay!

outbackhat
06-29-2012, 03:32 PM
No update was available so did uninstall and reinstall to hopefully force update for event. No such luck, seems android will get late start again. Sucks for me as I always have it running in background so doesn't update alot.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 03:34 PM
This is nuts. I wanted to take things easy and play more casually.

You might as well keep playing casually or spend lots of money on gold regardless of which type of device you use. This event format is not at all geared towards free players.

They might as well remove the free and cash options and just stop lying to players who think they have a shot with anything less than a small fortune in gold.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Someone's already at 7, lol. Go ahead and compete against each other gold buyers. See who can spend the most and you win a prize! :p

Nyx
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Yay! I got 1 safe and 1 fail...here we go again

Same here. Funzio is really going to help me save my money with this new event format. ;)

Spartacus
06-29-2012, 03:40 PM
First attempt: FAIL. Event Outlook: GRIM.

tower
06-29-2012, 03:41 PM
You might as well keep playing casually or spend lots of money on gold regardless of which type of device you use. This event format is not at all geared towards free players.

They might as well remove the free and cash options and just stop lying to players who think they have a shot with anything less than a small fortune in gold.

As a free android player we can't even compete against the free ios players. This game is boring as hell without an event or scratcher to look forward to. Otherwise you're just looking forward to waiting for the 120 hours to pass on the latest build and 36 hours to pass on that upgrade. Maybe saving money to buy the land expansion that will take all next week. I can't figure out what is drawing me in to play this horrible game...

I used to have trouble dragging myself away from it, now I can hardly be bothered to collect on my buildings while waiting for siht to happen.

ugh, whine whine whine, I know...I sound like a little btich here but I'm sure I am speaking for more than myself here.

Fredo
06-29-2012, 03:41 PM
I don't like this format either. I also think it makes it more unlikely that people will be willing to spend any gold at all, unless you're already one of the people that spends tons of gold on events anyway. What's the point?

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 03:44 PM
I like the new event format, I probably have a very similar chance of getting the big item as I do have with the previous formats, BUT, it's no longer a lottery, you can make an informed choice about whether to spend gold. No more hidden statistics.

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Someone's already at 7, lol. Go ahead and compete against each other gold buyers. See who can spend the most and you win a prize! :p

Lol, top 50s are gonna race till bankrupt.
Eye, I'm proud of you for staying out of gold scam now. Enjoy life man.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 03:47 PM
No gold will come from me. I refuse to spend to compete with other spenders. Is this supposed to add "Strategy" to the game? Spend more than someone else to win a prize? rofl this game is turning crap

Nyx
06-29-2012, 03:47 PM
That was pretty much the reaction I settled on when the glittery newness of leader board, etc on KA began to fade, "What's the point?" there's no way I want to compete with the big spenders. This couldn't have happened at a better time though. The Secret World early start just began today and I'm having tons of fun so far, so it looks like CC will be taking a backseat for a while. Two days ago I was actually thinking I might not even take advantage of early start much primarily because of CC, funny that. :P

hinofwars
06-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Now I decided I won't spend any gold on the event with the new format because I don't have that much money to spend and I know I won't get to top 50 with the money I have.

Fredo
06-29-2012, 03:53 PM
I like the new event format, I probably have a very similar chance of getting the big item as I do have with the previous formats, BUT, it's no longer a lottery, you can make an informed choice about whether to spend gold. No more hidden statistics.

I certainly agree with you on the informed choice part, in a sense, because with leaderboards you will have some idea where you rank.

However, I disagree with your contention that it's no longer a lottery. I think it most definitely is for the simple reason that the probability of receiving a chip during a particular open (especially later stages) remains completely unknown. Thus, I think this is actually a worse situation - not only will you more than likely have to spend gold to have any chance of winning, but you are still stuck with no information about the probability of getting a chip once you open a box with gold that will get you to cross the finish line with the qualifying players. There are indeed still hidden statistics here.

Also, note that you no longer get as many items unless you get a lot more successful opens with chips, meaning that overall everyone will typically end the event with less new items. Similarly, you can only get one of the "big items" if you not only successfully open enough boxes, and not only are lucky enough to get a chip, but only if you fall within the 500 or 50 player cut off.

Let me state this more clearly: while you may think you have a very similar chance of getting the "big items," I think that is definitely untrue for the reasons I articulate above, unless you're going to shell out gold. Big time.

In other words, I think this format is far, far worse for the average non-gold or limited gold paying players. The odds have just titled so far to the gold players that it's not worth trying to compete, unless you are one of them.

An analogy: it's like playing a slot machine where everyone has the same odds, but some players get more pulls than others, and not only do you have to beat the odds, you also have to do better than 500 or 50 other players in order to get the jackpot.

That is insane.

I cannot fathom how anyone can see this as an improvement.

outbackhat
06-29-2012, 03:54 PM
I not using gold this time spent alot for nada on last one. Not doing that again, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Luciferianism
06-29-2012, 03:55 PM
I like the leader board, fun to see how mental people will go at the prospect of 600 attack points. More like 900 and double bonuses actually, since if you're top 50 you're also top 500.

Trendsetter811
06-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Where u guys getting the best drops for whatever is is ?? Electronicc safes excuse me

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 04:18 PM
That was pretty much the reaction I settled on when the glittery newness of leader board, etc on KA began to fade, "What's the point?" there's no way I want to compete with the big spenders. This couldn't have happened at a better time though. The Secret World early start just began today and I'm having tons of fun so far, so it looks like CC will be taking a backseat for a while. Two days ago I was actually thinking I might not even take advantage of early start much primarily because of CC, funny that. :P

I have the early access up for The Secret World, but haven't tried it yet. Probably will now that I'm 0 for 2 opens and no chance on this contest without spending gold.

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm wondering if top 500 need to spend gold :(

dudeman
06-29-2012, 04:27 PM
I got one chip and it says I'm in the top 50. I think that might last another hour, tops. :p I have no expectations for this event. 5 chips = lucky, 10 = very lucky, more = spend gold?

iteachem
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
One thought. It makes PVP a lot more important. You can't be on the leaderboard if you keep getting farmed for crates and if you are on the leaderboard there is a big target on you back

Fredo
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Ha - there is no way to get everyone to do this (prisoner's dilemma type stuff), but here is an idea:

Presently, I have one chip, and the leaderboard says I'm in the top 50, along with many, many other people with one chip, who also comprise the top 500.

Thus, everyone should stop opening boxes after they get ONE chip.

That way, we all end up in the top 500 and top 50 winners.

It would be a good way to thank Funzio for the new event format.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 04:30 PM
iteachem, That new ava is awesome! Poor kids

Fredo
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
One thought. It makes PVP a lot more important. You can't be on the leaderboard if you keep getting farmed for crates and if you are on the leaderboard there is a big target on you back

Maybe, but in the long run, I'm not sure if it will make any difference. It is highly likely that the people on the leaderboard, especially deep into the event, will be heavy gold spenders. And heavy gold spenders tend to have very high stats. So what you're likely to see is one very powerful player beating a slightly less powerful player, and on down the line, such that the heavy gold spenders end up in the top 500/50 in any event. There might be a lucky few - and I emphasize few - non-gold or limited gold spenders that end up in the top 500 anyways, but I think it is unlikely that there will be many of them. The only wrinkle could be if you're pulling a low mafia count to avoid more powerful players, and get really, really lucky.

Carlos,
06-29-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm hoping that the odds improved a bit so that getting at least 15 chips is possible without spending gold

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm hoping that the odds improved a bit so that getting at least 15 chips is possible without spending gold

Doesn't seem that way, but dunno. I'm 0 for 2 on "Fair" chance, the old medium chance. It looks like it's the same maybe with a few already stuck on 7?

Fredo
06-29-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm also hopeful that I'm going to get a solid gold toilet for Christmas, but I just don't think it's in the cards :)

hinofwars
06-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Doesn't seem that way, but dunno. I'm 0 for 2 on "Fair" chance, the old medium chance. It looks like it's the same maybe with a few already stuck on 7?

This will be clear by tomorrow as now we know how many chips people do get. I really hope they improve the odd.

Need to go to sleep now and hopefully I won't be too far behind.

tower
06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Need to go to sleep now and hopefully I won't be too far behind.

You should wake up on par with us Android users, do not worry.

Luciferianism
06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Oo surprise upset, a CK member hits the board highly (Cold Commander). Will be interesting to see where key gang members end up placing. :P

enahs1
06-29-2012, 05:10 PM
2 to get into top 50

Carlos,
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Is the update required to view this event? If it is we might have a head start :D

Rhino72
06-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Did anybody notice the last part of the blue info button? "and remember, ties are determine by level".

Tiger187
06-29-2012, 05:48 PM
ive realized that because this android event stsrts later than ios, a android gold user will need to spend minimum 50 dollars on the event b4 we can catch up with an ios NON-gold users

Mikecore
06-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Oh another event....

In fact, I am tired of all these events... We need a brake....I feel like a junkie...

P.s. I love the "free" price tag of this game...Lol

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 05:51 PM
Need to upgrade CC in app store, with that weird hexagon...

Hopefully I can squeeze in top 500, will open non stop hour by hour from now on!

1- Computer Chip(1)
2- fail
3- fail
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Best of luck ShawnBB! One of us needs that kind of luck. :)

enahs1
06-29-2012, 05:51 PM
You android people annoy the sh!t out of me... Aren't android and iOS servers separate? If they are, shut up, if they aren't, still shut up and stop complaining...

Luke 3457
06-29-2012, 05:52 PM
I got 8 man this format blows

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
that was difficult i have to admit. especially when the number was raised to 20.

enahs1
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
that was difficult i have to admit. especially when the number was raised to 20.
How much gold have you spent?

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Best of luck ShawnBB! One of us needs that kind of luck. :)

You too,pal. Thanks

I will try hard for the first two days since this is weekend.
If that kind of effort only put me at the margin of 500, then I'll quit competing and post some BS :p

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 06:06 PM

My honor to see event top dog!
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/36c2371f.jpg

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:07 PM
a lot. first i had to download the new version of the game while the ports were so busy. then had to check the event, buy new gold and start.. was way back of te event when i started.. so i think i spent around 1300.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 06:20 PM
20 already? Suppose it should have gone to 100? Crazy

I wonder what #1 will finish at?

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Busy in the real world, missed the first 3 hours, it looks like it might be that kind of event for me.

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
don't give such blood-sucking ideas to Gonzio !! they already dried me !! :)

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 06:31 PM
a lot. first i had to download the new version of the game while the ports were so busy. then had to check the event, buy new gold and start.. was way back of te event when i started.. so i think i spent around 1300.

Damn. 1300 in first 3.5 hours of event and you're tied. That's insane. Hope there's not 500 of you in that leader board.

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:36 PM
nope. i spent that amount only in 30 min. first, i didn't know about update and the event. while i was reading the forum pages i realized the news. i had to download the new version for an extreme long time and only then i was able to start. as i said, i spent that amount only in 30 min time. all the top 50 players will have 20 chips at the end of the event, don't worry ;)

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:37 PM
ahh thx for your compliments Eye :) i don't think there are other psychopaths like me ;)

mongorie
06-29-2012, 06:56 PM
20 is not the max! Like Kingdom Age they carry on upwards....on KA top dog has 70 plus

tower
06-29-2012, 07:24 PM
You android people annoy the sh!t out of me... Aren't android and iOS servers separate? If they are, shut up, if they aren't, still shut up and stop complaining...

No d!ckhead, we're all on the same servers. With 1053 posts I would think you'd pay attention in here.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Damn. 1300 in first 3.5 hours of event and you're tied. That's insane. Hope there's not 500 of you in that leader board.
I might consider quitting the game if there's 500 of him. It's so expensive to be competitive!!

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 07:27 PM
No d!ckhead, we're all on the same servers. With 1053 posts I would think you'd pay attention in here.

tower, stop "sugar coating" everything! sheesh!

enahs1
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
And I would have thought that a grown man nicknamed Tower would have grown up already and stop whining and crying about unfairness of a GAME. Life isn't fair, suck it up

dudeman
06-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Lol. Sorry enahs1, that was funny you gotta admit.

The games are on the same server but they aren't on the same page YET. Similar to how the HD version and universal iOS version were the same but different when HD was first released. That was really frustrating at the time, so I understand the feelings shared by many Android users, and it does feel like it takes forever for Conzio to put everyone on the same page, but it will happen eventually. It should anyways, otherwise the two versions should be separate games on separate servers. You can never really be too sure with this company. Sometimes stuff seems cool, most of the time sh!t leaves you screaming "WTF!" at your device.

tower
06-29-2012, 07:42 PM
And I would have thought that a grown man nicknamed Tower would have grown up already and stop whining and crying about unfairness of a GAME. Life isn't fair, suck it up

I shouldn't expect a game to be fair? seriously?

I wouldn't have anything to say if I was losing simply because people played a better game than me...but playing chess with nothing but a king and pawns against someone with a full setup and a couple extra queens seems like something we can complain about, doesn't it?

enahs1
06-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Every single game is "unfair". They all have hackers or glitchers.
Just go scratch some scratchers. Oh wait, I forgot, android doesn't have those either! Besides, none of the free players got any of the final prizes on events save Alice and a few other people who were extremely lucky. And the scratchers suck MOST of the time. Today's scratcher, I won 10k... -_-

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Alice has left the game...

tower
06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Every single game is "unfair". They all have hackers or glitchers.
Just go scratch some scratchers. Oh wait, I forgot, android doesn't have those either! Besides, none of the free players got any of the final prizes on events save Alice and a few other people who were extremely lucky. And the scratchers suck MOST of the time. Today's scratcher, I won 10k... -_-

I'm 2x Movie theaters ahead on my ios level 7 because of scratchers, and have more mid-level weapons than I can use with 1 mafia because of scratchers. Pretty good luck with them I guess.

This unfair advantage was put in place by the people making the rules. Hackers and cheaters are created outside of the rules of the game and, therefore, cannot be used in the same context as the scratchers and events.

enahs1
06-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I know that!

I'm 2x Movie theaters ahead on my ios level 7 because of scratchers, and have more mid-level weapons than I can use with 1 mafia because of scratchers. Pretty good luck with them I guess.

This unfair advantage was put in place by the people making the rules. Hackers and cheaters are created outside of the rules of the game and, therefore, cannot be used in the same context as the scratchers and events.
Can I have some of that good luck!? Thanks

Fredo
06-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Something to think about - with more than one day left, the cut off for the top 50 players in the similar KA event is 48 items, so if that trend follows in CC you're going to have to spend a ton of gold.

Alice
06-29-2012, 08:25 PM

:o still checking the forum...God, can believe this event mode, I'm so glad that I gave up already...

enahs1
06-29-2012, 08:26 PM
:o still checking the forum...God, can believe this event mode, I'm so glad that I gave up already...
ALICE!!! You should participate in this event and win it like all the other events you have won

Alice
06-29-2012, 08:28 PM
ALICE!!! You should participate in this event and win it like all the other events you have won

No way, only big spenders could win such game :p

BTW, I want to sleep well

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Alice! Welcome back!
I can't pull myself out of this game now...

enahs1
06-29-2012, 08:29 PM
No way, only big spenders could win such game :p

BTW, I want to sleep well
Lol, Kingdom age is running the same event and I think #50 has 40 some of the vials they need to collect.
Do you still play cc?

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Lol, Kingdom age is running the same event and I think #50 has 40 some of the vials they need to collect.
Do you still play cc?

What's 500 look like?

enahs1
06-29-2012, 08:32 PM
With 1 day to go...
#50- 48 vials
#500- 14 vials

Alice
06-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Do you still play cc?

Not any more, never touched CC since the day I quit, farming in Diablo III now. Still interested about how greedy funzio would be and...wow

Great idea of making money though. Although I believe Blizzard is also selling equipments for dollars in the newest Auction House, real D3 players actually prefer farming.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes, the leaderboard has avalanche effect on the Funzio income.

enahs1
06-29-2012, 08:47 PM
I know no one cares, but I finally hit 100k per hour!

Liquidsky
06-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Seems they are intentionally giving iOS players an advantage. If the case was that the iOS event was ready before Android, they could very easily delay launching on iOS until Android was ready.

why dont they want a level playing field and alienating a good chunk of their players?

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 09:01 PM

Grats enahs1! On your way to $1mill!

Swifty
06-29-2012, 09:02 PM
I need every advantage I can get.

enahs1
06-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Grats enahs1! On your way to $1mill!
Thanks!!!!

I need every advantage I can get.
I like your sig swifty! ;)

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 09:05 PM

I know no one cares either, but I would say congratulations!

100k is a good foundation for all the late game boss buildings.

Inzaghi
06-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Congrats!!

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 10:06 PM
This event blows:

Spend the most money, win a prize. Top 500 spenders will win.

Someone's willing to pay 5,000+ gold for an invisible buff.

Congratulations, for spending $300-$400, you win!

LeDude
06-29-2012, 10:35 PM
1 fail
2 chip
3 fail
4 fail
5 chip
6 fail

7 chip
8 fail
9 chip #4
10 chip #5, Uzi Shredder
11 fail
12 fail

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 10:50 PM
This event blows:

Spend the most money, win a prize. Top 500 spenders will win.

Someone's willing to pay 5,000+ gold for an invisible buff.

Congratulations, for spending $300-$400, you win!

True.
Last event was the top "in game earner"
This event turned into the top "real life earner"
LoL, what can we do--
It's not gamble any more, completely public bidding....

tower
06-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Seems they are intentionally giving iOS players an advantage. If the case was that the iOS event was ready before Android, they could very easily delay launching on iOS until Android was ready.

why dont they want a level playing field and alienating a good chunk of their players?

If I wasn't in the forum I would have no idea about the event...so 99.9% of the players are unaware that their iOS counterparts are getting a leg up. Also, they are probably not aware they share the same space as the iOS players in the first place.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:04 PM
7 chip

Look at your name. They "can't handle the truth!"

Liquidsky
06-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Well, it looks like android will get an event. It just appeared for me.

HOWEVER, it is the older type. There is no Leaderboard aspect. The first four rewards are the same. But, there is no Top 500 (Street Demon) or Top 50 (Diamond Fist) prize.

Unless i am misreading something...

watumba
06-29-2012, 11:39 PM
haha just woke up and see the lovely surprise :) ok, i give up. for 6 more days i can't feed you Funzio. i will not buy gold anymore.

watumba
06-29-2012, 11:42 PM
it seems that Funzio is planning to suck all our blood. i can't feed them anymore. good luck to all other spenders. i quit.

LeDude
06-30-2012, 12:04 AM
it seems that Funzio is planning to suck all our blood. i can't feed them anymore. good luck to all other spenders. i quit.

I feel bad for you man. Funzio's lack of clarity and apparent inability to provide any information about ANYTHING in advance does seem intentional. If people knew in advance what a rip off this game is, there's no way they would even consider putting and real money into the pockets of these con artists. They have this con down to a fine art, so I believe "con artist" is an accurate description.

We can all thank Mr. Fig Oni for coining the term 'Conzio'. I miss that guy, but he bailed, or at least "took a break", at what would seem to be the perfect time.

NTM
06-30-2012, 12:45 AM

yeah... i got update on googleplay but i don't see any event ! lol.. the update say : new event !

to new for see him maybe :D

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 07:42 AM
3 chips, 12 fails, open rate on "Fair Chance"(middle option) 3/15 or 20%. Ouch!

hinofwars
06-30-2012, 08:51 AM
3 chips, 12 fails, open rate on "Fair Chance"(middle option) 3/15 or 20%. Ouch!

Mine is 3 chips, 16 fails. I am at the same boat as you. I don't even have the chance to get into top 500.

Buck
06-30-2012, 08:54 AM
I've quit trying on my low level account as a cant even find boxes... Only have 3 out of 14 opens on m hgh lvl account

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Mine is 3 chips, 16 fails. I am at the same boat as you. I don't even have the chance to get into top 500.
yeah, 3 chips, 13 fails now. Looks like the open rate for non-gold is around 15%. Gold = 100%. Seems like a "Fat Chance", not a "Fair Chance".

Starting to not care about this anymore, which sucks after putting 8 months into a game. :(

enahs1
06-30-2012, 08:59 AM
Who is this idiot named Kevin? 72 chips!!!? I think you already won

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 09:02 AM
Who is this idiot named Kevin? 72 chips!!!? I think you already won

ROFL! Must get to 500 chips....or did I just read the rules wrong? :p

Second Comming
06-30-2012, 09:05 AM
just got the event 1/1 on the ~20% chance option. I can see the big spenders waiting until near the end before splashing out on the gold to reach the top 50.

ShawnBB
06-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Lol, 72 chips!
The cost for getting 71 to 72 could be hundreds of gold...

He must be using gold hack!

enahs1
06-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Lol, 72 chips!
The cost for getting 71 to 72 could be hundreds of gold...

He must be using gold hack!
It doesn't get harder to get the chips, it stays the same. So it could have cost him 15 gold or 30 gold...

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
It doesn't get harder to get the chips, it stays the same. So it could have cost him 15 gold or 30 gold...

Each open is costing 30 gold (15 for reset, 15 for open), plus another 30 for any open that isn't a chip. That's 2160 gold, 72 x 30, if every open was a chip.

joaquim
06-30-2012, 09:14 AM
I've only gotten 2 chips. 3 fails using the fair option and one chip and one chip on my only try with gold.

ShawnBB
06-30-2012, 09:28 AM

Oh, thanks for the claim, didnt know about that.
It makes me pretty comfortable with this event now

doinkent
06-30-2012, 10:18 AM
lol wtf 72 chips? he should just pace himself instead of blwing out so early on

enahs1
06-30-2012, 10:33 AM
I have 6 already :) yay

doinkent
06-30-2012, 10:36 AM
im sitting on 5 no gold

MagicMoment
06-30-2012, 10:59 AM

It's easy to say that when youre on the right side of the fence. If the tables were turned and Ios users were in Android users shoes, you would feel the same.

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 01:40 PM
1. Chip
2. Chip
3. Fail
4. Racer Z
5. Fail

So... open rate for cash only looks the same. Timer is the same. It is now impossible to get all prizes without gold.

7rs60
06-30-2012, 02:15 PM

Delaying the iOS event just because of Android would be lame. It's better to let most people to have it than to make EVERYONE wait for it.

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 02:30 PM
1. Chip
2. Chip
3. Fail
4. Racer Z
5. Fail

So... open rate for cash only looks the same. Timer is the same. It is now impossible to get all prizes without gold.

My open rate is so much uglier than that. I've attempted 22 openings in the 23 hours of the event. I have 3 chips and a Racer Z. That's 4 opens out of 22 attempts. I expect your open rates to drop considerably as you make more attempts.

Eyelusion
06-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Make that 4 out of 23 after my last attempt before we enter day 2 (24 hours from start of event).

4/23 = 17.4% open rate.

Liquidsky
06-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Delaying the iOS event just because of Android would be lame. It's better to let most people to have it than to make EVERYONE wait for it.

This is a competitive game (and these events ARE a competition). If iOS gets a head start, then there is no point in Android players tryibg to be competitive. I am not sure about the install base of this game, but MOST smartphone users ARE Android (56% to 23% to be exact).

If it is Conzio's intention to alienate the BIGGEST smartphone user base, then they are doing a good job.

joaquim
06-30-2012, 05:54 PM
I have 3 right now. 1 with gold. 2 without.

cookie monster
06-30-2012, 07:15 PM
1. Chip
2. Chip
3. Fail
4. Racer Z
5. Fail
6. Fail
7. Fail
8. Fail
9. Fail
10. Chip