PDA

View Full Version : Unwise to install patch?

Brugernavn
06-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Well, I am one of the lucky with the glitch which make me hardly loose any units when battling. Will I risk losing that glitch if I install the patch?

BTW, my girlfriend have installed the patch and she complains about different bugs after the installation.

moneybags
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
I had some glitches then I restarted the app and was all good

magepker
06-29-2012, 02:58 PM
brug, no one knows the answer since no one knows how to get the glitch so that means no one knows how to lose it. on top of that.. no one knows if theres really a glitch >_>

take the risk if you wanna try the new event...

spectra
06-29-2012, 03:20 PM
brug, no one knows the answer since no one knows how to get the glitch so that means no one knows how to lose it. on top of that.. no one knows if theres really a glitch >_>

take the risk if you wanna try the new event...

Great, let's just ask "no one" since he knows.............;)

What?
06-29-2012, 03:53 PM
I would say go for the update. Even if the casualties come back, you can still get some great units that are indestructible. But then again cash units are indestructible with it. Eventually i have faith level casualty rates will be restored and you will be sorry you missed out on these units. Developers haven't even acknowledged there is a glitch, so probably nothing is addresses in the update to correct something that doesn't "exist".

FromAfar
06-29-2012, 07:54 PM
you payz your money ya takez your choice. even a free player.

point being, sometimes your better off with the devil you know. sometimes not.

Brugernavn
06-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Ok, I'm updating...let's see what happens.

Mike785727518
06-30-2012, 01:19 AM
I installed the update and all 20 of my crates disappeared! Also now I'm only getting 0 defense and attack for all the units in the contests! Wtf! Does anyone else have this problem! How do I fix it!!!

Brugernavn
06-30-2012, 01:26 AM
Installed the patch, used 28 stamina and lost one unit which cost me 125k...niceness

What?
I installed the update and all 20 of my crates disappeared! Also now I'm only getting 0 defense and attack for all the units in the contests! Wtf! Does anyone else have this problem! How do I fix it!!!

Give it a few moments to refresh. I had the same thing and so did a lot of people. Try leaving the game and coming back as well.

Brugernavn
Mike, just start the game up again, it seems to happen to all.