PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Event (and FAQ)

Pages : [1] 2

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 01:32 PM
As of last night Modern War is host to the Epic Boss event! Gather your forces and prepare for battle!

Here is the quick rundown:

This is a limited duration event (ends 07/04)
During this event, players will randomly trigger an epic boss battle. The things that trigger a battle are:

PVE missions (standard gameplay)
PVP Attacks
PVP Raids

When the battle is triggered you will have a limited amount of time (2hrs) to defeat the boss before they escape and you will have to start over.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/IMG_0558.png

Each time you get a boss encounter, the boss becomes more difficult to defeat (More HP, etc).

Once in the fight, you'll have 3 options to attack:

Quick Attack is free and does damage based on your level and inventory.

Force Attack costs cash and does base damage (Quick Attack) plus a percentage boost.

Mega Attack costs gold and does base damage plus a much larger boost.

As you fight the boss you will take health damage based on the boss (25 health) and the boss will take health damage based on your level / inventory and the attack type. If you run out of health you will lose the fight and be taken to a "Nice Try" screen where you can purchase a health pack. Health packs completely restore your health and allow you to get back into the fight. You will also regenerate health over time.

Defeating the boss will give you access to the unique rewards for that boss.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/IMG_0559.png

War Priest
06-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Mark, do you win the tank after 30 or 50? The goal says 30 but the splash screen says 50.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey how is your HP determined?

What rate does your HP recover at?

Ramshutu
A number of us have been reporting 'prematurely ending' fights, where the boss disappears before the end time. I have personally raised a support ticket, but do not think I'm alone.

Fifth Reich
So are the prize units in tiers?

Harley
06-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Mine has been fleeing at 6th lvl after 2hrs:rolleyes:

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Mark, do you win the tank after 30 or 50? The goal says 30 but the splash screen says 50.

I'll get back to you on that when I have more details.

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey how is your HP determined?

What rate does your HP recover at?

1) You have 100 HP.
2) 1HP/minute.

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 01:48 PM
A number of us have been reporting 'prematurely ending' fights, where the boss disappears before the end time. I have personally raised a support ticket, but do not think I'm alone.

Thanks! I'll make sure support is taking a look and that it's getting sent to engineering.

spectra
06-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi mark
why when you kill the boss and start a new one, your energy is as it was at the end of the last battle?
does not seem fare
new boss fight (which has more HP and at 100%) should = full player energy too
could you please clarify
thanks

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi mark
why when you kill the boss and start a new one, your energy is as it was at the end of the last battle?
does not seem fare
could you please clarify
thanks

Yes, your health remains the same. It's a completely different resource. You don't heal up between fights.

albeezy
06-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi mark
does not seem fare
could you please clarify
thanks
it wouldnt require you to purchase health packs, err....be as challenging if they did that. I wouldnt complain if they did though. That would be sweet

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 02:23 PM
is there a possible similar event launching in CC?

andymac106
06-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah so I have 5 hours not 2

And awesome event also!

bigflan
06-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah so I have 5 hours not 2I have 2 hours what that's weird

Populouspapa
06-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Mark, you wrote that the limit is 2 hours, so far my limit has been 11 hours, does it decrease on higher lvls or a typo?

magepker
06-29-2012, 02:44 PM
any chance you know how the mega attack is calculated? does it go up with my attack str\inventory?

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 03:01 PM
After I log out and go back on either the person escapes (with time left) or goes back to full health and when I try to attack him I don't lose money and we both stay intact.:mad::confused:

spectra
06-29-2012, 03:06 PM
1) You have 100 HP.
2) 1HP/minute.

That is not working properly
I had about 30% energy after hitting the boss once
after reading this and having 1hr and 40 minutes to kill him, I waited until I had 18 minutes left, that should had put me back to 100HP or pretty much 100% energy
to my surprise when I entered again, I still had the same amout of energy and worse, the game stated I had low energy and had to wait 8 minutes to fight or buy a med kit
I sent a ticket, I just basically had lost 2 hours, so I enough for 1 hit, so I risk it and used 20 gold and then cash to see if I could kill him
It seem the energy replenishing 1 point per minute, is not working properly

spectra
06-29-2012, 03:08 PM
it wouldnt require you to purchase health packs, err....be as challenging if they did that. I wouldnt complain if they did though. That would be sweet

yes it would actually in later bosses as their energy keep increasing, if you do not have enough attack, you will eventyally require to either buy a med kit or use the "special" attack in which case you use 20 GB ea

spectra
06-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes, your health remains the same. It's a completely different resource. You don't heal up between fights.

Ok, but with that, we loose alot of time during the event, becasuse...
let's say I just kill the boss and my energy is very low, I have to wait 100 minutes (or 90) before being able to start a new fight at full HP, but in order for me to do that, I have pretty much "freeze" the game, because if I try to do anything other than collect money, then a new boss will appear, and buy the time I am at full HP, then I only have 30 minutes left to kill him, So I have to let him go and look for a new one, leaving me with 30 minutes lost every time

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 03:13 PM
That is not working properly
I had about 30% energy after hitting the boss once
after reading this and having 1hr and 40 minutes to kill him, I waited until I had 18 minutes left, that should had put me back to 100HP or pretty much 100% energy
to my surprise when I entered again, I still had the same amout of energy and worse, the game stated I had low energy and had to wait 8 minutes to fight or buy a med kit
I sent a ticket, I just basically had lost 2 hours, so I enough for 1 hit, so I risk it and used 20 gold and then cash to see if I could kill him
It seem the energy replenishing 1 point per minute, is not working properlyThe energy seems to be working for me.

KCh
06-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Mark, you wrote that the limit is 2 hours, so far my limit has been 11 hours, does it decrease on higher lvls or a typo?

I think there's a display error in the remaining time before he escapes. 2 hours is the actual time you have to beat him before he escapes but a lot of people are seeing different times. For me, it says I have 5 hrs to beat him, but he escapes when the timer says 3 hrs left. Some others said they see 4 hrs and some see 2 hrs.

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 04:03 PM
CCM, can you confirm that the boss time is set to 2 hours, and the energy recharge is ~25 minutes?

War Priest
06-29-2012, 04:06 PM
CCM, can you confirm that the boss time is set to 2 hours, and the energy recharge is ~25 minutes?

I believe the time depends on level. I and other's have 3+ hours.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Actually I have a proposed theory mine was at 2 hours but now it's at 3 I think it goes up every time you beat the boss

War Priest
06-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Actually I have a proposed theory mine was at 2 hours but now it's at 3 I think it goes up every time you beat the boss

Where's you tar?

andymac106
06-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I have 5 hours and at level 118

Also this is the second time my game glitched and I have had the boss go back to full health:/

bigflan
06-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Hey cc mark I have a question when they mean common, medium and rare what are the percentages of getting a rare, uncommon or common

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 04:26 PM
I believe the time depends on level. I and other's have 3+ hours.

That's weird, I'm on Boss 28 at level 75, and seem to have 2 hours. I believe that this means it is simply not possible to complete the boss without using gold.

spectra
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
My boss fight is at lv-9 and still shows me 2 hours to complete

Fazhang
06-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Mark I was one attack from finishing a boss and the next time I logged on, it gave me a new boss from the same level as last time. My timer had at least 2 hours left too.

iViper
06-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi all,
Fairly new to the boards and enjoying the game.
Just a quick question - I've been playing this morning (I'm on Aussie time) - PvE, PvP (Attack) and PvP (Raid), and have not yet triggered an Epic Boss Event.
Roughly how many "plays" does it take to trigger an event?
Thanks.

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Make sure you bank funds after PvE, this normally triggers it. Make sure that you are getting the event notification at startup. You'll also need the MW update, I would think

spectra
06-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Hi all,
Fairly new to the boards and enjoying the game.
Just a quick question - I've been playing this morning (I'm on Aussie time) - PvE, PvP (Attack) and PvP (Raid), and have not yet triggered an Epic Boss Event.
Roughly how many "plays" does it take to trigger an event?
Thanks.

Hi welcome
Have you done the update??
the update is in the Itunes App store, but might not be in the updates section, you might have to search for MW, then install it for the event to appear
Cheers

iViper
06-29-2012, 05:04 PM
That might explain it yet, not updated recently, hence no notification at start up!
Will do it asap.
Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.
Now I can try it and get as frustrated as a lot of the others!
Cheers

Poopenshire
06-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Just had 11 disappeared barely an hour into it and I had him below half strength. This is the second in a row to do this. I wasted alot of time and in game cash. This is really getting out of hand. I sent a ticket.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey it has not happened to me yet but my event is glitches 8 sorries in a row

Aidan
06-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Mine is showing 9 hours but the boss flee after 2 hours.

CCM. Please tell the team to extend the timer. It is impossible for those that are not using gold to complete the mission.

I had to hit over 700,000 hit points for my last boss which i used 60 golds (2med kits and 1 attack). I hit 70k per attack and i'm still having trouble killing the boss.

For my current boss #17, i didnt use any gold and in 2 hours i only manage to hit him half of his health. Its a pity because i really like the event. Sadly, It is just not possible for free/light gold players to achieve the goals.

I'm gonna have to pull out now because there's no point for me to even trying and wasting 180k per attack.

Again, i strongly urge your team to increase the time limit so that free/light gold players can have a realistic chance to achieve the goals. Thank you

Guide rain
06-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Also just had my second boss end prematurely, after spending over 210K attacking it with cash option. Ticket sent...

andymac106
06-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Same thing happened to me rain!

Sugarymama
06-29-2012, 05:45 PM
I just got beat the boss on my game and I think I like it!! :)

Hey guys!!! I miss you! Hope all is well..

Aidan
06-29-2012, 05:49 PM
I just got beat the boss on my game and I think I like it!! :)

Hey guys!!! I miss you! Hope all is well..

Miss you too sugar.
I liked it too but i'm afraid you wont like it so much when you hit the higher levels. Let me just say that be prepare to spend gold. You wont make it pass level 17ish without using gold.

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 06:06 PM
It should always be 2 hours. If you're seeing more, please post a screenshot.

War Priest
06-29-2012, 06:07 PM
It should always be 2 hours. If you're seeing more, please post a screenshot.

2 hours even? I have 2 hours, 40 minutes right now.

http://i50.tinypic.com/23utzie.png

Aidan
06-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Here is mine. It shows 9 hours but the boss still flees after 2 hours. Just a display bug i think.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/1a0037c2.jpg

War Priest
06-29-2012, 06:14 PM
What level are you aidan? Your units are more powerful.

Sugarymama
06-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Miss you too sugar.
I liked it too but i'm afraid you wont like it so much when you hit the higher levels. Let me just say that be prepare to spend gold. You wont make it pass level 17ish without using gold.

Hi Aidan!!

I'm already feeling it. I got blasted at level 4, and refuse to spend gold on a medic pack...lol. But I can play again in 15 minutes.

Why can't we have one event where gold isn't involved???

I'm gonna keep playing though. Can't hurt, for now. Isn't there a "ban gold" thread somewhere? I may have to get on it. Tired of spending gold now.

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Okay, turns out this is a timezone bug. The quick and dirty fix for now is to set your timezone to PST. We're working on a fix.

Kudu22
06-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Is the event 30 wins or 50. It has changed on me.

manbeast
06-29-2012, 07:16 PM

this this this!!!

and mine always says 4 hrs from central time zone.. that makes sense going with the timezone theory

MWF
06-29-2012, 07:17 PM
How do you get the bosses to show up? I've upgraded to MW 2.1 but have yet to find any bosses to fight. I see the Defeat Warlord Shamba 30 Times under my Goals, but I get a message that says "Find more bosses: In order to complete this goal you need to find more bosses to defeat. Complete missions to find bosses."

I have been actively doing PvE missions as well as PvP attacks and PvP raids.

Corsair
06-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Mark, you said: "Quick Attack is free and does damage based on your level and inventory.

Force Attack costs cash and does base damage (Quick Attack) plus a percentage boost."

I am not seeing the boost with the force attack. I see my base, minus some boosts apparently. I.E. my attack is about 13k, I see about 11k used.

And yes, the time zone thing (I posted my discovery in the other thread). Epic fail (irony intended). This should be caught in pre-release testing, or failing that in beta. You must have people in different time zones. I think your beta testers are too focused on getting an early start on everyone else.

Also, please explain the 50 vs 30 level discrepancy (not that I have a prayer of either with only 2 hours).

Cool event, but.......

JMC
06-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Here is mine. It shows 9 hours but the boss still flees after 2 hours. Just a display bug i think.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/1a0037c2.jpg

To my knowledge i am a much higher level than Aidan. But i see the same units as War Priest's screenshot.

War Priest
06-29-2012, 07:35 PM
To my knowledge i am a much higher level than Aidan. But i see the same units as War Priest's screenshot.

Yeah, I thought it worked the same way as the other events. 81+ levels should all have the same.

KCh
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
I'm level 169 and I'm seeing the same units as War Priest too

manbeast
06-29-2012, 07:41 PM
i'm lvl 95 and i got the blue jet

mine is called eventide gripen 136a/84d

wish i was getting top tier stuff like the crate events

War Priest
06-29-2012, 07:44 PM

I'm level 169 and I'm seeing the same units as War Priest too

Brothers..? :rolleyes:

Corsair
06-29-2012, 07:46 PM
At level 67 the Gripen is named Fluid Gripen, 123/77.

Mackdaddy
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM

Hey Kudu, What exactly changed? Was it in you goals folder that says 30 defeats or did you see the splash screen that says 50?

We really need some clarification on this. Something's not right. It doesn't really make sense that you get the big prize at 30 wins yet players are going on after 30 and still fighting bosses.

Kudu22
06-29-2012, 09:16 PM
It was a splash screen that just popped up. The other one was the same graphics but said 30. I said a few choice words when I saw that 50.

Mackdaddy
06-29-2012, 09:47 PM
It was a splash screen that just popped up. The other one was the same graphics but said 30. I said a few choice words when I saw that 50.

Ok thanks Kudu, it will be interesting to see what the response is to this.

elangomatt
06-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Ok thanks Kudu, it will be interesting to see what the response is to this.

I am not sure what the controversy is. It seems pretty obvious to me that you get some reward at 30 wins, but you get the big reward at 50 wins. I am sure that after you complete the 30 wins goal, a new goal will show up for 50 wins. It is pretty much like the open box events where there is an intermediate award before the big reward.

Admiral Farragut
06-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I thought it worked the same way as the other events. 81+ levels should all have the same.

I'm a lvl 130 and I have the same units as Aidan

War Priest
06-29-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm a lvl 130 and I have the same units as Aidan

That's weird. I wonder how they sorted it. Either way, you get the better deal. :p

CAPT.GIN
06-29-2012, 11:18 PM
What this I'm reading??? New units in the event?

Q Raider
06-30-2012, 12:03 AM
The Elite Event went to garbage fairly quickly for me unfortunately.

Started off ok but has gotten very buggy to the point I would much rather be able to turn the damn thing off.

Timer shows 16 hours, ok the reason for that is explained earlier re timezones.

He has reset twice on earlier levels when within a shot of going down.

More often disappears after one hour, not two.

Would be impossible to complete without using over 100 gold in attacks and health within the hour, even two hours and taking advantage of a level up cannot achieve the required points. It would still require around 100 gold.

Using the Cash option, the only thing that changes is the cash goes down, they shoot at one another for about ten seconds and that's it.

And to make it worse when he isn't around I have to do attacks/raids/PVE on things that do not generate an income as if the elite splash screen shows up, the money form the attack/raid/PVE goes West (and yes it would have to have been a million plus payout I found that out on.....)

Ryans67
06-30-2012, 12:07 AM
You win the tank at 30 kills . You can keep attacking past 30 in an effort to win the rare/uncommon/common units. Not worth the gold needed IMO.

Funzio's answer to defeating the bosses without gold is to increase your attack. Do this by adding allies or buying more powerful units. This is a good idea if your low allied, but not feasible to buy a ton of units.

Wdigeorge
06-30-2012, 12:27 AM
I don't think there is a way to finish all 30 without buying gold. I do about 231000 points of damage to the boss each shot and I am at 15th boss.

It is getting to a point where it is not possible to finish the boss within 2hrs even with my stats, there are only a handful of people with my stats or higher. If I can't finish the boss without gold, who can?

Unless somehow the bosses for us have a higher requirement of points/damage vs. the lower stat players....so the challenge is proportionate to your starting attack stats at the beginning of this event.

CCM - can you or can you not finish the 30 levels without using gold?

Vballmadam
06-30-2012, 12:39 AM
I have not been able to defeat the boss without using gold either. Both a and d are over 63000. In fact using straight gold it costs me 100 gold bars. Im beginning to wonder if it is worth it.

W-1989-Scott
06-30-2012, 12:56 AM
I can't even do the 1st boss his health
goes down 3631 each time

manbeast
06-30-2012, 01:00 AM
I can't even do the 1st boss his health
goes down 3631 each time

what is you lvl and atk stat?

Warfiend
06-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Unless somehow the bosses for us have a higher requirement of points/damage vs. the lower stat players....so the challenge is proportionate to your starting attack stats at the beginning of this event.

An observation someone made earlier(too tired to find it) suggested the challenge is proportionate(to some degree) to your stats at the start of the timer with a given boss. That may be the key. I intend to work this angle tommorow after I hit the boss ceiling and see what happens.

Dom16
06-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Do the type of units you attack the boss with matter at all?
The amount of units or strength of units added all together?

Tctiger
06-30-2012, 03:29 AM
Mine is showing 10hours , free open is under half my attack stats and cash open just under my attack stats so not rules stated and boost not working as stated you would get ,this event just seems to want you to spend lots of gold hope that is not way they are going with events , save yourself the trouble and just go to the store and buy a unit with gold it is the same thing as winning and you get to choose unit ! When I can't get any further I will go back to upgrading buildings and ignor event.

Q Raider
06-30-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi Tctiger
The timer is only accurate if you are in the same time zone as the developers.
Free attack gives around 75% of your UNBOOSTED stats.
Cash gives you an attack at around 100% of your UNBOOSTED stats.
Gold looks to give about four times your UNBOOSTED stats.

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 04:10 AM
I have 16 hours man but they escape in 2 hours

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 04:12 AM
I don't think there is a way to finish all 30 without buying gold. I do about 231000 points of damage to the boss each shot and I am at 15th boss.

It is getting to a point where it is not possible to finish the boss within 2hrs even with my stats, there are only a handful of people with my stats or higher. If I can't finish the boss without gold, who can?

Its not proportionate in the stats man, im having trouble in the fifth boss right now

Hassleham
06-30-2012, 04:24 AM

I'm on the 14th one and doing about 13,000 damage each time. It takes me about an hour to finish off a boss at the moment if i'm lucky, but last night it started doing the reset glitch thing where the boss randomly regains all it's health, which doesn't help -.-

Mackdaddy
06-30-2012, 04:25 AM
I am not sure what the controversy is. It seems pretty obvious to me that you get some reward at 30 wins, but you get the big reward at 50 wins. I am sure that after you complete the 30 wins goal, a new goal will show up for 50 wins. It is pretty much like the open box events where there is an intermediate award before the big reward.

The big award, the Warlord Siege Tank has been already given out to a player that achieved 30 wins against the boss. As it states in everyone's goals folder. On the splash screen it says you get that tank after you win 50 times.

Tctiger
06-30-2012, 04:28 AM
On 11 which I will do ok but sounds like I will start to struggle soon , I'm not spending gold so will stop then . If I get to 15 and get stuck to get to 30 would take silly amounts of gold so you would be better to get a unit from store where you can pick your unit , doesn't make Denver other than to trick you into spending gold with no guarantee .

Kode
06-30-2012, 06:33 AM
Anyone got the tank yet? What are the stats?

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 06:39 AM
Anyone got the tank yet? What are the stats?

600 attk, 500 def

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 06:54 AM
to ccm. heres the screenshot

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/b42be3f0.jpg[/QUOTE]

JMC
06-30-2012, 07:04 AM
You guys with long timers all seem to have stronger units for some reason. Mine are weaker than those.

Hassleham
06-30-2012, 07:12 AM
You guys with long timers all seem to have stronger units for some reason. Mine are weaker than those.

Mine are weaker but i still have a long timer. Even though the boss totally ignores the timer anyway and disappears when it feels like it!

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 07:12 AM

what are you seeing man, you are higher than me

Q Raider
06-30-2012, 07:16 AM
JMC I am at level 126 and seeing

Veteran Captain 121/143
Assault Catamaran 80/172
Midnight Flank 146/94
Combat Guard 35/60
Attack Turbo 56/34
War Zone Fighter 46/53
Bomb Disposal Ops 14/33
Gunner Helicopter 24/26
Water Assault 28/17

Art of War
06-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Edit. Since reading Marks original post at the start of this thread more carefully. I've seen that the damage you do is supposed to be tied to your level, as well as inventory.
It would seem one of my original complaints was unfounded.
My apologies.

The timer issue has caused me some problems though. At least we know it is definately two hours per boss.

Thanks Mark

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Hey hey midnight flan-k hahahhahahahahahah I want one

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:18 AM
I've got alright stats for my level (Level 57, 7500 attack 77 allies) and I can't even defeat boss number 8 within two hours.

Regardless of all the other problems mentioned in this thread i.e. timer incorrect, disappearing enemy, attacks not working, etc (some of which ive experienced already) it occurs to me that this event is ill conceived from the beginning.

If your damage is only based on your attack stat (to varying degrees) only the most powerful players are going to be able to get anywhere near the end. They're also going to be able to amass the most loot items, and the best loot items, seeing how the chance of getting rares increases with the level of the boss defeated.

The end result is the powerful getting even more powerful and the rest of us chasing scraps.
The enemy boss's health should have been tied to the players level or ally count somehow.

At least in your other events everyone has an equal chance. Not counting gold.

I don't like to complain because I think on the whole you guys do a great job, but this is ridiculous.I'm level 51 with 44 allies 5300 attack and am on boss 17

Scabbyfeet
06-30-2012, 07:19 AM
The timer is the same for everyone , it's 2 hours . For some reason it's based on pst time . I'm on est ..3 hours ahead , mine shows 5 hours but it's still only 2 hours . Those that are 10 hours ahead of pst will show 12 hours etc....

mickymacirl
06-30-2012, 07:30 AM
The timer is the same for everyone , it's 2 hours . For some reason it's based on pst time . I'm on est ..3 hours ahead , mine shows 5 hours but it's still only 2 hours . Those that are 10 hours ahead of pst will show 12 hours etc....

I agree it shows 9 hours for me... I'm GMT... wonder if they use any European player testers.. this could have been prevented with a few tests. All in all not a bad event at all though, managed to get 4 rares and the best unit I've seen on MW.

Scabbyfeet
06-30-2012, 07:32 AM
I agree it shows 9 hours for me... I'm GMT... wonder if they use any European player testers.. this could have been prevented with a few tests. All in all not a bad event at all though, managed to get 4 rares and the best unit I've seen on MW.I would assume they do but this whole confusion should have been taken care of before hand ! I doubt I'll get the tank but I do have some good rares .

manbeast
06-30-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm level 51 with 44 allies 5300 attack and am on boss 17

i wonder if unit density is more important than total attack. his attack density is 25 and yours is 30.

maybe if you have more allies it increases the boss's health?

bigflan
06-30-2012, 09:31 AM
i wonder if unit density is more important than total attack. his attack density is 25 and yours is 30.

maybe if you have more allies it increases the boss's health?Crime city mark said it was based of level and inventory I have a pretty beef inventory so that's why

Hassleham
06-30-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm done with this stupid event now, i was on the 3rd attempt at level 15, about to kill the boss and every time i hit the cash attack button it did the animation but didn't damage him. So i restarted thinking it was a connection error and the boss was gone.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Crime city mark said it was based of level and inventory I have a pretty beef inventory so that's why

yea i know but you aren't at full allies, so maybe your boss doesn't have as much health as his does

Tctiger
06-30-2012, 11:03 AM
What I have noticed is that the attack stat is rounded down so if you have 3001 it will do 3000 damage , if you have 3999 it will do 3000 damage so you need to increase 1k at a time to see a change, also my 30% boost to ground units doesn't count . Only just done 14 so need a full charge for 15 , don't know how many more I can beat but don't think 30 is possible without gold if there is enough time .

manbeast
06-30-2012, 11:19 AM
What I have noticed is that the attack stat is rounded down so if you have 3001 it will do 3000 damage , if you have 3999 it will do 3000 damage so you need to increase 1k at a time to see a change, also my 30% boost to ground units doesn't count . Only just done 14 so need a full charge for 15 , don't know how many more I can beat but don't think 30 is possible without gold if there is enough time .

i use the medium option and it doesnt round for me. my atk is always a specific number like 37524

Wlady27
06-30-2012, 11:19 AM
I got the warlod tank in 1 day. From lvl 24 had to some gold to speed things up

Tctiger
06-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Maybe it only changes Inbetween bosses as I went up 1k and same damage , next boss I should have that extra 1k

Hellstorm
06-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Too many issues with too many thing in this event. The boss escaped twice before the two hours were over. I also experienced during two instances that the boss regained full strength after closing the app. Another issue, I have not received my unit for the first boss kill. Mark whats going on here? This event will make your servers crash due to the tickets you will receive. I hope you guys will fix it...

Cheers

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I got the warlod tank in 1 day. From lvl 24 had to some gold to speed things up

Damn you must have a really good attack stat for your level...even with buying the med packs.

PreDFalcon
06-30-2012, 01:32 PM
What kind of shamanagin is this. Funzio i am sure you get enough gold buys to make a proper event a little fairer y
Your prices keep rising you units keep dropping stats and cost more. This has to be criminal like stealing i have gotten more satisfaction from a 70 dollar xbox game or a 99 cent app than this game like 2000 gold here or 20 mediocre units and and some buildings that do nothing. Yet you continue to gouge us. I just can't sit by and continue to watch the magnificent way you do this anymore, wall street could learn a thing or 2.

cheiz
06-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Nice one, good to find out about the timer here... I was thinking the whole event was glitching on me. Had 11 hours on the clock each time, so I figured I had plenty of time to defeat the boss. Must have wasted over a million game cash on fleeing bosses!!! Suppose I'll have to send a ticket...

Art of War
06-30-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm level 51 with 44 allies 5300 attack and am on boss 17

Yeah Flan, that's good going.
I have since got past number 8.
Ive had much slower progress, as I thought I had nine hours to beat each boss. As a result I've had the boss reset on me a number of times.
I also had him disappear on me when changing through apps. They still have an event in KA running.

I think I can get further once I get a chance to concentrate on this one event. Mind you, each medium attack I perform doesn't seem to do much damage. We will see.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah Flan, that's good going.
I have since got past number 8.
Ive had much slower progress, as I thought I had nine hours to beat each boss. As a result I've had the boss reset on me a number of times.
I also had him disappear on me when changing through apps. They still have an event in KA running.

I think I can get further once I get a chance to concentrate on this one event. Mind you, each medium attack I perform doesn't seem to do much damage. We will see.

you've gotta get through the first 15 quick. the second 15 are much harder.

btw i'm killing number 21 right now. its going to take me 10 hits. how does that stack up against yall?

anyone keep track of the hits? i'd love to know how many hits 30 is compared to 21 lol

Art of War
06-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks for your responces Manbeast.
Seeing how each persons experience will be different based on level and inventory. Will it do you much good to know how others are doing? I suppose if they have a similar setup to you it could help.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks for your responces Manbeast.
Seeing how each persons experience will be different based on level and inventory. Will it do you much good to know how others are doing? I suppose if they have a similar setup to you it could help.

i think it would be helpful to know how much more health the boss has at lvl 30 vs lvl 20. for instance

if WP killed boss 20 in 5 hits, and boss 30 in 15 hits.

well i know boss 20 took me 10 hits, so 30 will take me 30 hits.

using that info, i could figure out how much gold this is going to cost me

Tctiger
06-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Just had really bad luck , finished an upgrade with last 3 gold as had to quickly grab a few mill from raids to do a 14m upgrade before finished boss 15 , was sure 2 hits would finish him but it took ages for me to raid the 170k for 2 hits, just couldn't find anything , so went back to finish him off and couldn't believe it left 1 little bit of energy at which point he usually dies but he didn't , after all that I needed to wait 25min for one more hit and he was running away after 23min . And my boy distracted me on the full health at start and I forgot to get the extra hot for 5 mins which would have been enough ! Talk about bad luck , that was on 15 but can't get 30 anyway . Plus side found a level 8 nano and he has lower stats than me , that would be a nice pay out I bet ?

War Priest
06-30-2012, 03:24 PM
i think it would be helpful to know how much more health the boss has at lvl 30 vs lvl 20. for instance

if WP killed boss 20 in 5 hits, and boss 30 in 15 hits.

well i know boss 20 took me 10 hits, so 30 will take me 30 hits.

using that info, i could figure out how much gold this is going to cost me

I never said boss 20 took 5 hits.

David P
06-30-2012, 03:46 PM
I have yet to have this event come up and I have probably attacked/raided 200 times. What the heck?

elangomatt
06-30-2012, 04:06 PM
I have yet to have this event come up and I have probably attacked/raided 200 times. What the heck?
Have you updated your Modern War program from the app store? You have to have the current version. I get the epic boss coming up every single time I do PVE or PVP after about 2 minutes of finishing the last one.

Art of War
06-30-2012, 04:18 PM
So I've just had a good look at my stats. I'm level 58, 81 allies and my attack is 7930.
What can I do to give myself the best chance of progressing? Should I add or remove allies?

Any help is appreciated.

iViper
06-30-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm over this event.
Firstly I'm getting an 18hr 40min timer! Set my phone to PST still 18hrs. (I'm in Australia)
Secondly I got to lvl7 ok then during an attack the game froze in that the attacks took place but no health was lost by either side and my cash didn't drop. Had to retreat to get out of it and my health was the same and the bosses had replenished. That happened twice.
It happened again at lvl8 and upon return the boss had gone. All times it was on the last attack when his health was lowest.
Add to that the buggerance of whilst raiding and attacking a "new" boss was found and again replaced my nearly dead boss.
I didn't expect to get the tank without spending some gold but with these glitches I don't stand a chance.
I've wasted time and a lot of game cash on this which is a shame because I think it's a great event - just not working (literally) for me!
I'm glad however that for some/most it's glitch free.
Can it be repeated when the bugs/glitches are ironed out.
Tickets have been sent, awaiting reply.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Why do I never get the "good" glitches lol.

Corsair
06-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Here's my strategy...figured it out last night after the 2 hour time limit became clear...I think I saw someone else post something similar today, but this is a little tighter...

After defeating a boss...

1. Set a timer for 100 minutes (1 hr 40 minutes) to get a full boss energy refill (don't do a mission during this time or you will trigger a new boss mission before your energy is full)
2. Do a mission to trigger a boss (hit a low stat PvP to avoid XP) - note, do not do a high $ value mission as you do not get the mission payout if you trigger a boss (nice bug)
3. Hit the boss 3 times (this starts the 2 hour timer)
4. Wait 1 minute (this adds 1 HP for 26 total)
5. Hit the boss 2 more times (you lose 25 HP first hit, the 1 HP gives enough for the 2nd hit)
6. Set a timer for 26 minutes
7. When timer is up, hit the boss 2 times
8. Reset the 26 minute timer
8a. If you need to collect event boxes, now is the time, as you will not trigger a new boss
9. Repeat 7-8 up to 3x (104 minute elapsed time, not enough to hit again)
10. When the boss is toast and you have your sweet unit, start over.

That is the max you can do without spending gold. This will give you 13 hits. You might be able to jigger the timing to get another hit, but I think that would be it. Also I am being conservative with a minute here or there.

The max I've needed up to level 15 has been 9 hits. I think I can probably get up to at least 20-22 range, maybe a bit more if I really pump up the ally count. The key is to use a timer so you maximize your time, which is a good thing to use for collections too (I use Alarmed).

So far, 15 levels:
2 x Battle Catamaran (rare)
2 x Dune Flank (uncommon)
1 x Battle Turbo (uncommon)
4 x Water Bomber (common)
6 x Bomb Disposal Group (common)

Not bad, but would've appreciated some grunt heli's instead of the bomb disposal groups...hoping for a Gripen or 2 before I'm done.

Saint Anger
06-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Thats cool, Corsair - thanks!

iViper
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Erm,
An amendment to my earlier post.
My bad, I didn't set my phone correctly to PDT.
Timer now reading 2hrs. So that bug fixed.
I'll give it another go to see if that fixes the other glitches.
Apologies for duff gen.

That strategy looks good Corsair. Thanks for posting it.
Viper out.

Art of War
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks Corsair.
That's a really useful post mate. I will try it out the next chance I get.

elangomatt
06-30-2012, 05:04 PM
@Corsair That is the method I came up with earlier today too. I just didn't take the time to type it up like you did. Kinda disappointing that the prize at 30 will require using gold because of the 2 hour time limit before the boss escapes.

Kara T
06-30-2012, 05:16 PM
So I've just had a good look at my stats. I'm level 58, 81 allies and my attack is 7930.
What can I do to give myself the best chance of progressing? Should I add or remove allies?

Any help is appreciated.

Increasing your attack score is the way (and best utilizing the time you have to maximize attacks on the boss).

However what I am unclear about....please some one chime in.....is whether or not increasing ally counts will also increase the health of the Boss?....should we add more powerful units only, or also add allies at the same time?

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Kara that is tough to say. Each level gets harder so no way of knowing if adding helps or hurts since he always gets harder to defeat.

Corsair
06-30-2012, 06:23 PM
....please some one chime in.....is whether or not increasing ally counts will also increase the health of the Boss?That's a very good question. When you think about it, ally count almost has to be included, as level 100 with 10 allies vs 500 allies would have very different attack maximums.

....should we add more powerful units only, or also add allies at the same time?I've done both. Adding allies is the only way to significantly raise your attack unless you have a huge cache of valor or cash to spend on top units. Wish we knew more about how the boss strength is calculated. Maybe CC Mark will give us a little tip if we ask nice? :)

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Question that I think I might try out is once the boss is engaged and you do the 3 hits...wait a minute and hit again. What if you went and added 10-15 allies. In theory his value should have been determined before the engagement. I am going to try toward the very end and see. Will have to add each engagment to stay ahead.

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 06:39 PM
If I can't beat a boss. ,I can't beat him. But after I spend 1 1/2 hour dropping his health down and then going in for the final blow and it doesnt change anything ,his health doesn't even move. This has happend to me twice already on two different bosses.. And don't say , I'm too weak or increase my strength, because I know that's not the case, it's a glitch in the event. But how is this glitch going to get fixed because this glitch could make the differences between someone getting the unit and not getting the unit. Technically I should be 2 bosses ahead right now and I'm about to just call it quits because with this glitch,there's no way I'm going to get to 30 and I'm just going to get pissed off

Kara T
06-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Question that I think I might try out is once the boss is engaged and you do the 3 hits...wait a minute and hit again. What if you went and added 10-15 allies. In theory his value should have been determined before the engagement. I am going to try toward the very end and see. Will have to add each engagment to stay ahead.

If that works...it could be a great strategy whe that extra boost is needed. However in the normal process I am starting to think that adding allies will not reduce the number of attracts required to defeat the boss. Notice that the "get Stronger" button on intro fight screen only takes you to the store....not the add allies section.

Doc Rumpies
06-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Just finished level 21, somehow I've only gotten 19 units from it and now on boss 22 I'm attacking using the cash option and boss's health isn't even dropping..fun

Scabbyfeet
06-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Just finished level 21, somehow I've only gotten 19 units from it and now on boss 22 I'm attacking using the cash option and boss's health isn't even dropping..funSame here , woo hoo good times .WTF

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 06:54 PM
It's because there's something screwy.each time it's happened to me, I noticed my time had jumped up. I know i wasn't over the 2 hour mark because I have my attacks timed out.

Kara T
06-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Just finished level 21, somehow I've only gotten 19 units from it and now on boss 22 I'm attacking using the cash option and boss's health isn't even dropping..fun

Has anyone used the gold boost option? War Priest mentioned that it did not help much.....and you would think that if it did not increase your attract by more than 4X, then it would be an inferior option to simply using gold for a health pack thus giving you 4 more hits (equivalent to 4x attack boost)

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 06:59 PM
It's gotta be a glitch going on, the same thing happening to him, is happening to me, happening to dr dengus. I wish for once an event wouldnt get all screwy

Kudu22
06-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Just had a glitch on boss 25. I knew something was up when the clock said 9 hours. I hit him 3 times and waited a couple of minutes to do the fourth hit and all four hits didn't move the bar at all. I got pissed and bought the med pack and did it again. Nothing...and died. Rebooted the iPad and now the clock is fine. Will see in 15 minutes if he will take a hit. There went 20 gold. I do feel lucky that this was the first for me on a issue.

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 07:06 PM
I hit the boss 4 times and he didnt take the attack, still full health then he hit me and i died

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm attacking the boss and his health is not going down, this is pissing me off! I'm losing time.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 07:12 PM
I hit the boss 4 times and he didnt take the attack, still full health then he hit me and i died

I'm attacking the boss and his health is not going down, this is pissing me off! I'm losing time.

Same here.

Kara T
06-30-2012, 07:16 PM
When you return to the fight, you should see the results of your attacks.....it seems to be recording them

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 07:19 PM
It's not and it didn't last night, it didn't tonight. I'm on a rampage now. This is pi s s ing me off

Kara T
06-30-2012, 07:28 PM
It's not and it didn't last night, it didn't tonight. I'm on a rampage now. This is pi s s ing me off

Yeah that bites....I would not be happy.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 07:29 PM
I never said boss 20 took 5 hits.

i know i was just giving a hypothetical example to show how that kind of information would be useful/beneficial to me

manbeast
06-30-2012, 07:30 PM
When you return to the fight, you should see the results of your attacks.....it seems to be recording them

where do you see the results of your attacks? what format? i havent seen this. maybe u could grab a screen shot??

did anyone figure out if adding allies helps or hurts you?

Kara T
06-30-2012, 07:48 PM
where do you see the results of your attacks? what format? i havent seen this. maybe u could grab a screen shot??

I was referring to the Boss's energy bar....When I initiated a new Boss my first three attacks did not move his energy bar at all, so I retreated and waited a minute or two and the returned to the fight. When I did, his energy bar was diminished in line with my prior attacks.....I have not killed him yet, so the jury is out on how much damage I actually did.

Not yet as far as I know

RedLabit
06-30-2012, 08:58 PM

I doubt adding allies or increasing your attack has an effect on the Epic Boss. Didn't George from the Pirates say he is having trouble with the Epic Boss even though he is one of the top players in the game? I believe stats has nothing to do with this event. The only useful method is to strategize your leveling so that you get a regeneration when you level up, the equivalent of a medipack.

I think this event is just Funzio's strategy to move people out of the gold ban.

Corsair
06-30-2012, 09:59 PM
All these freezes on the boss hits happening almost at the same time can't be a coincidence. And I also noticed the timer went from 5 hours to 8 then I think it was back to 5. I bet they are screwing around trying to fix the time bug and jacking everyone up. They pushed something and it just locked up everyone in the middle of a boss until the boss resets. I went through another one over the last couple hours after the lockup and it was completely normal.

I have seen some bad development and release management, but this is nuts. There seems to be no attempt to test anything, or their testers are completely incompetent. And they just push stuff to prod without going through test/staging first. Crazy...

manbeast
06-30-2012, 10:35 PM
I doubt adding allies or increasing your attack has an effect on the Epic Boss. Didn't George from the Pirates say he is having trouble with the Epic Boss even though he is one of the top players in the game? I believe stats has nothing to do with this event. The only useful method is to strategize your leveling so that you get a regeneration when you level up, the equivalent of a medipack.

I think this event is just Funzio's strategy to move people out of the gold ban.

i added 300 commandos last night and 100 stealth frigates. my attack on the boss went from 33k to 41k per hit. boss 21 was dead in less hits than boss 19 for me (bc of the added units)

but i also added like 30 allies and i think that may have just made the boss stronger but i'm not totally sure

manbeast
06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
ps- looks the the timer has been fixed!! for me at least. im central time and it is now showing correct

NoisyDvL5
06-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Reading all this just makes it sound like I should avoid this altogether. Geez!

Corsair
06-30-2012, 11:09 PM
ps- looks the the timer has been fixed!! for me at least. im central time and it is now showing correctYep, they changed it again...and just started a new boss and his damn energy won't go down!! Fix one bug create another, nice!

ETA: correction, after exiting, closing the game out, and restarting I saw the damage to the boss. So, keeping my fingers crossed for one more tonight...

manbeast
06-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Yep, they changed it again...and just started a new boss and his damn energy won't go down!! Fix one bug create another, nice!

ETA: correction, after exiting, closing the game out, and restarting I saw the damage to the boss. So, keeping my fingers crossed for one more tonight...

i'm having the same problem. keep hitting the boss but his health will not go down!!! so frustrating. its taking my money and health though.

dont want to exit the game bc i have 5 crates to open still and time is almost up! jeez!! lets try and get one type of event right at least!! instead of throwing out 10 different types of events that are SO SCREWED UP

manbeast
06-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Reading all this just makes it sound like I should avoid this altogether. Geez!

shouldnt avoid it man. great event if you have a strong attack score for your lvl. you will get at least 20 decent gold units. past 20 it gets hard for me at least. gotta make sure you follow the strategy and u are right on time to get all 13 hits in.
but getting all those indestructible for free!! its like opening 20 crates FO FREE!!

Corsair
06-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Manbeast, just close out now while the event timer is still running. I am also probably going to try an OT open, but in the morning most likely! One more boss attempt in me though.

BTW, manbeast is actually in my dictionary auto suggest, WTH?! :)

ETA: one thing though, it appears to just be a GUI glitch since the attacks did register. I bet if you keep attacking eventually you'll get him, even if the bar isn't going down.

manbeast
06-30-2012, 11:23 PM
its bc i'm a BOSS!! lol idk about that man

just closed and re-opened. will fight the boss again in 10 mins (hopefully killing him). will report back

manbeast
06-30-2012, 11:41 PM
just attacked again and killed boss 22 and got the rare boat! it is working fine after closing the app and re-opening. thanks and happy hunting.

Corsair
06-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Nice, I think I'm on 18. Time to dive in on that last box...

Mackdaddy
07-01-2012, 03:43 AM
Last night before I left for work I defeated the level 30 boss and received the tank. Only used 1 med pack per boss from level 25 to 30. I never used the gold attack.

I am not fighting anymore bosses.
Poo poo on the crate event, made it to 9.

Good luck everyone! still lots of time.

Pace
07-01-2012, 04:39 AM
I'll get back to you on that when I have more details.

Was the 30 vs 50 thing ever solved?

Corsair
07-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Was the 30 vs 50 thing ever solved?Read the post right above yours...

Last night before I left for work I defeated the level 30 boss and received the tank.

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 07:54 AM
I'm on LVL 28...hopefully I can get the bloody tank after leveling 5 freaking times

Hassleham
07-01-2012, 08:28 AM
SICK OF THIS RUBBISH.

I just got boss 16 right down until it was almost dead, 1 more hit and it'd be completed. I got him to low health and then retreated because i had 20 minutes left before he ran and i wanted to hit him with as much health as possible.
I waited until i had 2 minutes left and loaded the app, went to attack him and got this screen:
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/8bd17344.jpg

I know for a FACT that i didn't die in the previous attack, so is this a glitch or a desperate attempt by Funzio to get me to buy gold? You can see in the image it doesn't say when i'll be able to attack again and only gives me the option of BUYING my way back in.

I'm sending another ticket about this but not expecting anything back. It's all very well posting a thread about great, new features coming to the game and saying how amazing it's going to be, but this isn't a good way of showing it!

Ryans67
07-01-2012, 08:39 AM
I decided to see if dropping allies would help, but it did not. I deleted 200 allies, down to 150 now. Boss is just as strong. The boss is just too powerful if your high levels. If it takes 40 gold to beat a boss, I might as well buy crates if I don't plan on going for the full 30.

If you were an Allie, readd me.

Automaine
07-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Let me explain y I'm upset ok.On the IPH event I never received my elite base defense. I gave them time to put it into my inventory, like most that did receive it. So I come along a thread that is NOT highlighted in any special way or color, like when they talk in forum it's a bright blue. The thread was not at the top of forum, I found it somewhere in the middle, and it basically said that they gave some people the unit and others did not receive it because they mess up and send a ticket to surport for a investigation to get what I won. Now I'm 2days late from the date that Crime City Mark posted the time limit, I still send the ticket NOT being rude to C.J. Asking to please take into consideration of my situation of being late( I'm a $100 a week paying customer mind u) and the same day I get the ticket back saying sorry better luck next time, to myself I said WTF I did not try to open a crate, where is the unit I won? So to me that is so disrespectful as a customer and they just don't give 2 sh!ts on how I feel like I got rob.

So that is y I'm mad, not at any gamers because everyone give me info and surport more than the muti million dollar staff does. Have a beautiful 4th July. I'm done.

Big John
07-01-2012, 09:15 AM
SICK OF THIS RUBBISH.

I just got boss 16 right down until it was almost dead, 1 more hit and it'd be completed. I got him to low health and then retreated because i had 20 minutes left before he ran and i wanted to hit him with as much health as possible.
I waited until i had 2 minutes left and loaded the app, went to attack him and got this screen:
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/8bd17344.jpg

I know for a FACT that i didn't die in the previous attack, so is this a glitch or a desperate attempt by Funzio to get me to buy gold? You can see in the image it doesn't say when i'll be able to attack again and only gives me the option of BUYING my way back in.

I'm sending another ticket about this but not expecting anything back. It's all very well posting a thread about great, new features coming to the game and saying how amazing it's going to be, but this isn't a good way of showing it!
Happened to me twice. Basically you're screwed unless you cough up.

War Priest
07-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Was the 30 vs 50 thing ever solved?

It's 30 for sure.

MAJ Nacin
07-01-2012, 11:01 AM
I managed to get the Tank at 30 thanks to the help of a little gold. Does anyone know if there is another, better prize at 50? I'm thinking I'm just going to stop now. Has anyone gotten that far yet?

Thanks!!!

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:05 AM
I managed to get the Tank at 30 thanks to the help of a little gold. Does anyone know if there is another, better prize at 50? I'm thinking I'm just going to stop now. Has anyone gotten that far yet?

Thanks!!!

Just posted this somewhere else. Haha, nobody here is there yet so we don't know but I don't think so. I am on boss 44 but will let you guys know soon.

Mackdaddy
07-01-2012, 11:06 AM

Thanks!!!

No reports of anyone reaching 50 yet. I think WP has made it the furthest so far around the 40s.
I hit 30 and am staying with that.

MAJ Nacin
07-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the quick reply guys. Great forum by the way...just ran into it the other day. Good luck WP and to anyone else on getting to 50.

Mackdaddy
07-01-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm on LVL 28...hopefully I can get the bloody tank after leveling 5 freaking times

I here you! It doesn't really tell you but there seems to be 100 + xp each boss you take out. That's the main reason I'm staying at 30. My strategy and goals have been sidelined again from these events. I think we could all use a break after this and re-group.

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:14 AM
I here you! It doesn't really tell you but there seems to be 100 + xp each boss you take out. That's the main reason I'm staying at 30. My strategy and goals have been sidelined again from these events. I think we could all use a break after this and re-group.

Do we get money too? I swear I was at 60M and then I beat a boss and had 65M.

Mackdaddy
07-01-2012, 11:29 AM

I'm not sure but now that you say that, I used the money option the most and my funds never really went down. So maybe it does award Money to.

GIJOE
07-01-2012, 11:36 AM

Yeah, I think my last boss # 21 it rewarded about 300k

Mackdaddy
07-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Just posted this somewhere else. Haha, nobody here is there yet so we don't know but I don't think so. I am on boss 44 but will let you guys know soon.

I will be rooting for you WP. I am interested to see if there is some sort of secret bonus. Wouldnt it be funny if they announced there was a second prize ? it would be just like that one event where the last unit bonus went from what ever it was I think 20% and they up it to 40% valor!
That would send this forum into a dizzy! Lol

magepker
07-01-2012, 11:54 AM
im on the 18th boss, if i start using gold for medpacks starting now, how much gold do you guys think i'll end up spending to get to the 30th?

War Priest
07-01-2012, 11:57 AM
im on the 18th boss, if i start using gold for medpacks starting now, how much gold do you guys think i'll end up spending to get to the 30th?

Others say you don't need gold until about boss 25 or 26. Why you wanting to start so early?

magepker
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Others say you don't need gold until about boss 25 or 26. Why you wanting to start so early?

out of jealousy. i saw someone lvl 67 with the siege tank already >_<

Mackdaddy
07-01-2012, 12:07 PM
I started at level 25 but now look back and think I could of held off longer. Thing for me is I work shifts and right now on my long stretch so I don't have much time waiting to fight bosses.

GIJOE
07-01-2012, 12:43 PM

I'd think u need 20 gold for each higher level bosses, i attacked using in-game cash until the boss's health going down
and the timer almost over then I replenish using gold, trying to beat him without gold is almost impossible at my level 75.

War Priest
07-01-2012, 12:45 PM
out of jealousy. i saw someone lvl 67 with the siege tank already >_<

Haha, what a motivation. :D

War Priest
07-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Ok, actually I got it wrong. I was on boss 43, that I just now completed.

I won $3,000,000 and gained 220XP from boss 43.

Dr. Dengus
07-01-2012, 01:15 PM

It's different for everyone. I need to spend gold to get past boss 14 at lvl 91 (takes about 16 hits to kill). But on a LLP account (lvl 25) I defeated boss 14 in 6 hits.

Kudu22
07-01-2012, 01:41 PM
I need 15 hits on boss 27. Can't do it with out gold. I had to buy two medkits because I thought one was enough and it wasn't and had 4 min left. After that a added some allies and leveled up. Doooooop....could have saved 20 gold.

SeqWins
07-01-2012, 02:45 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/d918780b.jpg

Corsair
07-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Nice, Seq! (and welcome back BTW, for how long?) At what level did you start to use gold, and how much did you use?

Ferr
07-01-2012, 03:16 PM
I am level 200 and killed the guy 30 times. The rare units i can win when continuing to kill boss 31, 32 and so on are not that interesting. Such as the veteran warrior 129/157. Does anyone see higher stats on such rare units?

narutoban
07-01-2012, 04:32 PM
I started at level 9 when I fought the level 1 boss and I was at level 18 when I got the tank after beating the boss level 30. I am wandering why is star to level up go up so fast. For example I was doing a mission and fought the epic boss level 34 and the star when up by 200.

manbeast
07-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I started at level 9 when I fought the level 1 boss and I was at level 18 when I got the tank after beating the boss level 30. I am wandering why is star to level up go up so fast. For example I was doing a mission and fought the epic boss level 34 and the star when up by 200.

did you use gold? what are your stats?

War Priest
07-01-2012, 05:21 PM
That's it, I am done officially. I spent the last two hours fighting that guy wasting tones of money, then the last two minutes my internet resets... :mad:

Watash
07-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Are these units we are winning indestructible or are they like normal loot units with much higher numbers?

War Priest
07-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Are these units we are winning indestructible or are they like normal loot units with much higher numbers?

Indestructibles.

Kara T
07-01-2012, 06:59 PM

Thanks!!!

I just noticed one of my allies has two of the siege tanks.....so I think you get another one when you reach 50....just like the screen splash says that you receive one when you reach 50. I will send him a note and ask

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 07:13 PM
It's different for everyone. I need to spend gold to get past boss 14 at lvl 91 (takes about 16 hits to kill). But on a LLP account (lvl 25) I defeated boss 14 in 6 hits.

yeah, i need gold to beat boss 11 too

narutoban
07-01-2012, 07:22 PM
did you use gold? what are your stats?

I use gold to renew my health 3 times. My stats are:

ID 797 575 619

magepker
07-01-2012, 08:45 PM
im on the 23rd boss now. used about 200 gold testing things out, this is how im doing it so far. At full health attack 3 times, on the 4th attack let your health recharge just for 1minute so you can get an extra 2hits instead of 1 so you get 5 attacks with when your health is full. After death let the timer plus 1 extra minute go by for a total of 26minutes so that you get 2 hits for 13 total hits... if it takes more then 13hits to kill the boss gotta use gold. which i've been having to do lately. if the boss isnt dead after 13hits you'll have about 6minutes more to kill it and thats when the gold comes in.

Fazhang
07-01-2012, 10:53 PM
I have one question for mark, why do y'all not make events where ANYBODY can win, like the PvP tourney. And yes the 10 item event is good but it gets old.

General Carlson
07-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Ok so I started around level 17 and ended up at 25 and beat this event without using any gold. However, I had about 30 million in money I had saved up before the event began and I spent around 25 million of it on units.

So what you do is you use the middle attack option and attack the boss until you run out of health. Then you wait 26 minutes for your health to regenerate and attack two more times. This way you average 1 attack per 13 minutes allowing for you to beat him at any level if you have a base attack of 3000 or above.

I just got my tank using this method and I hope it helps some of you too.

General Carlson
07-01-2012, 11:10 PM
When I zoom in on the tank in the battle screen it has the image of a stopwatch in the bottom left corner.

My question is does this mean the tank was part of a timed event? Or does it mean that the tank has a limited number of uses before it disappears?

Ryans67
07-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Carlson, that works great for the lower levels. It just doesn't work at the higher levels because it is so hard to raise your stats. Not sure if they designed it to give all the low levels an awesome unit, but maybe they will improve it next time around. Ahahahaha we all know how that goes.

DVL505
07-01-2012, 11:13 PM
I have killed the boss 51 times and there is no grand prize for doing so but on the brighter side I won a common bomb disposal unit for my effort.

Corsair
07-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Yeah we all figured that one out a couple of days ago Carlson, but thanks. :) Not everyone can win with 13 hits.

Been trying to figure how they determine the boss energy. CC Mark said level doesn't matter. OK so what does? I am leaning toward attack density. Level is a terrible measurement since number of allies can pay such a huge role. I think unit density would explain why some high level big stats guys are struggling, and some campers are excelling.

Note, not saying this is a good thing, just trying to figure it out. And sorry if someone else posted this idea, I can't keep up with all these threads!

Any thoughts?

Kara T
07-02-2012, 12:54 AM
I have killed the boss 51 times and there is no grand prize for doing so but on the brighter side I won a common bomb disposal unit for my effort.

Please check your inventory and see if you now have two warlord siege tanks...I saw an Ally with two of them...thought that it might nhave been awarded with the 50th win. Many thanks!

Giedrybe
07-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Happened to me twice. Basically you're screwed unless you cough up.

You need to have at least 25HP to get back to the fight screen. So if you were at 1-4 HP, when you left the fight, after 20min you will not be able to get back yet.

But there is clear time strategy for non gold players for 13 hits, 3+2 in the beginning and then 2 hits each 26minutes. Follow that and you will have more success.

Guide rain
07-02-2012, 04:20 AM
Let me chime in:
At level 124, I can't get past boss 5 because my attack is only 30k. For those of you who will suggest i increase my statistics, let me share my plight. I can't get past 30k because my valor unit casualties are so high whenever I try to do any PvP missions, I actually lose valor in the process. Also, since players 20 levels above me are routinely allowed to attack me, (which they love to do since their casualties are lower with me than anyone at their level) my money building income goes to break even with losses. Support tells me they are working on both issues, but more and more this game is becoming a truly frustrating experience. Did I mention my attack used to be closer to 40k, but I lost much of it while raiding relentlessly for the event where the splash screen suggested that raiding income was needed for the final prize?
If anyone has any suggestions, I would be happy to entertain them...

W-1989-Scott
07-02-2012, 05:22 AM
So I'm level 200 with low stats 4000 a/d and I can't defeat the first boos

Letsgoravens
07-02-2012, 05:34 AM
Has anyone posted number of hits it takes to kill the bosfront each level from 25 to 30?
I'm at level 19 with the boss and it's already taking 13 hits to kill him,
I would like to know what it will cost to get to 30 before I start spending gold
after reading some posts that higher level players might be getting screwed while
Lower levels can get this for free I'm not sure if I will send funzio more of my money
Btw I'm at level 128 with 80kA and 80kD if that makes a diffrence on hits to the boss
Thanks in advance

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Let me chime in:
At level 124, I can't get past boss 5 because my attack is only 30k. For those of you who will suggest i increase my statistics, let me share my plight. I can't get past 30k because my valor unit casualties are so high whenever I try to do any PvP missions, I actually lose valor in the process. Also, since players 20 levels above me are routinely allowed to attack me, (which they love to do since their casualties are lower with me than anyone at their level) my money building income goes to break even with losses. Support tells me they are working on both issues, but more and more this game is becoming a truly frustrating experience. Did I mention my attack used to be closer to 40k, but I lost much of it while raiding relentlessly for the event where the splash screen suggested that raiding income was needed for the final prize?
If anyone has any suggestions, I would be happy to entertain them...

read more posts here. Those higher level people are complaining non-stop that they can't hit you enough. there are not enough targets for them to hig so they want to hit the lower people more. It was suggested they rank players by strength but that got the heavy gold spenders upset becuase they couldn't push around people and would be stuck attacking the same people over and over. As well there is a glitch in the game where some people never lose a unit. Oh and its not real but several people who have it post here and try to help the game devs figure it out but no one can. Those guys can do what ever they want and never lose a unit, they are building huge armies and upsetting the Whales becuase they get armies to rival the whales with out spending gold, oh my gosh no no no, we can;t have that.

welcome to the world of MW. We learn to deal with the problems and find ways around until those ways are plugged up such that only gold spenders will survive.

magepker
07-02-2012, 06:21 AM
now on 24... 6 more to go >_< so far i've had to use 1 medpack since lvl 19

Aidan
07-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Let me chime in:
At level 124, I can't get past boss 5 because my attack is only 30k. For those of you who will suggest i increase my statistics...

Actually increasing your att wont do you any good. I'm L123 with 77k attack and i have to use gold since boss #15. Even george from pirates who has more than 200k stat cant pass level 10.

Some of us get a ridiculously strong boss while others get a weak one. We're screwed mate. Only choice is to spend golds. I know its unfair because those that have made it only need to use gold at boss level 25 above.

I like the idea. Really do but its broken. Hope they make it better next one

Guide rain
07-02-2012, 07:12 AM
As I have told support I realize that the big spenders are content with the rivals list situation. If they don't want to end that fine, but then let me attack those 20 levels below me so I have the same opportunity for a "low casualty" valor building approach. Wouldn't that be more fair?

éffinergie92
07-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi Guys !

I just discovered the event few minutes ago. I read some post, but not the totality of the topic.

Maybe these questions were asked several times but here are my questions :

1) They said I have to beat more bosses to fight, so do I have to go the different maps and defeat the bosses to have the opportunity to fight ?

2) I have only 12 allies, which is my choice, this is the total attack and defence which are using in the fight against the boss or it's proportional to your number of allies and level ? By the way it's going to say I wont reach a very high level I guess ?

3) We win an unit for each victory, someone already wan a rare unit ?

Thanks guys for answering !

Giedrybe
07-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Actually increasing your att wont do you any good. I'm L123 with 77k attack and i have to use gold since boss #15. Even george from pirates who has more than 200k stat cant pass level 10.

Some of us get a ridiculously strong boss while others get a weak one. We're screwed mate. Only choice is to spend golds. I know its unfair because those that have made it only need to use gold at boss level 25 above.

I like the idea. Really do but its broken. Hope they make it better next one

Somehow I think that it is some ratio, which is important, not the total amount of attack. Boss HP should be linked towards the player in some way. Most likely it could be something like total att / lvl or some more things in formula. Or at least the boss expects that if your level is x, then he should be Y hard to beat. So 20k att or 70k att like figure alone does not show everything imho. Also maybe they are linking difficulty to account "age" or fights won or even valor ever received. Who knows. But for sure it is clear that boss difficulty is relative.

Poopenshire
07-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Hi Guys !

I just discovered the event few minutes ago. I read some post, but not the totality of the topic.

1) They said I have to beat more bosses to fight, so do I have to go the different maps and defeat the bosses to have the opportunity to fight ?

2) I have only 12 allies, which is my choice, this is the total attack and defence which are using in the fight against the boss or it's proportional to your number of allies and level ? By the way it's going to say I wont reach a very high level I guess ?

any attack PVP or PVE or Raid could trigger an epic

Allies themselves are no effect, but your attack points are an effect and thusly allies affect you

yes you win a unit and they are indesctructable. good, very good units sometimes.

bigflan
07-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Hi Guys !

You have to trigger a boss to fight him so you what 2 minutes after beating the previous one and fight anyone

Cc mark said it had to do with level and inventory we still don't know how it's calculated

I have won 2 every time you beat a boss your chances increase of getting one

Giedrybe
07-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Hi Guys !

1. you just do pvp or pve in whatever map. Usually first or second fight triggers the new boss.
2. there are different opinions, but I think you need max attack what you can bring to the fight. So according to total number of your unit, level etc. you should increase ally number for this event. At least I think so.
3. For every level you get indestructable unit. With different luck you should be able to get 2-6 rare units till lvl30, where tank of 600/500 or vice versa is waiting :)

éffinergie92
07-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks buddys, i'm actually fighting my second boss, it's already becoming hard, i can't imagine for the number 30 !

Aidan
07-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Somehow I think that it is some ratio, which is important, not the total amount of attack. Boss HP should be linked towards the player in some way. Most likely it could be something like total att / lvl or some more things in formula. Or at least the boss expects that if your level is x, then he should be Y hard to beat. So 20k att or 70k att like figure alone does not show everything imho. Also maybe they are linking difficulty to account "age" or fights won or even valor ever received. Who knows. But for sure it is clear that boss difficulty is relative.

I know its relative but somehow the algorithm screwed some players. By no means i'm suggesting that they give me the same boss as a level 12 player. I wud've complete all 30 within an hour and not using any gold!

What i'm saying is the boss that some gets are ridiculously strong. I can understand that if they put a strong boss on level 25 shamba but at levels below 15, below 10?? And then you have players that dont even need to use gold at all all the way to 30? Wth?

magepker
07-02-2012, 09:25 AM
just defeated lvl 25, took 2 medpacks because i wasnt ontop of the timers =/

OverC
07-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey guys,

I'm really new to these forums, so please bear with me; I just have two quick questions:

When the boss wins (0 HP left for you), does that count as a "fight lost" or something? Just wondering because I have a relatively good win/loss ratio that I don't want to ruin just yet.

And also, I know that people (myself included) are having trouble when spending cash to hit the boss (middle option) because the boss' HP doesn't decrease due to a glitch. Does anybody know if the free option works fine without the glitch?

Thanks in advance.

Giedrybe
07-02-2012, 11:38 AM
No gold and 25 levels passed.

Actually I was struggling with 23 lvl and even more - it was clear this will be last one for me no gold player, if nothing changed.

I was rather low ally number player, so I tried both - invest into some attack units and to utilise my small units, even with value like 1-3 attack with increasing number of allies. This WORKS!

Boss number 25 passed without difficulties - 9 cash hits, 3 free hits and one hit saved. This happened after me already thinking that 23rd boss is my no gold (it means max 13 game cash hits) limit. No - just more attack is needed.

As I previously mentioned my assumption in some thread - you just need to have some certain attack per your level/account maturity and you are able to proceed. If you don't meet certain value, you are struggling/not able.

Use this - it is working.

Giedrybe
07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Hey guys,

I'm really new to these forums, so please bear with me; I just have two quick questions:

When the boss wins (0 HP left for you), does that count as a "fight lost" or something? Just wondering because I have a relatively good win/loss ratio that I don't want to ruin just yet.

And also, I know that people (myself included) are having trouble when spending cash to hit the boss (middle option) because the boss' HP doesn't decrease due to a glitch. Does anybody know if the free option works fine without the glitch?

Thanks in advance.

1. I think nobody even had an idea to check for it. Does it really count when you are getting undestructable unit for it? :)
2. from what you write, it should be related with bug, when it was showing that there is remaining time to fight with boss, but in reality already 2 hours have passed and you are only sending your cash to black hole. But the bug with timing is already fixed, so it should not happen right now to you. Are you sharing here something from lets say yesterday?
And generally - when cash option does not hit the boss, free option also does not hit, and you are not hit by the boss as well. Because you are fighting just a phantom image, but the boss already escaped :)

OverC
07-02-2012, 11:46 AM
1. I think nobody even had an idea to check for it. Does it really count when you are getting undestructable unit for it? :)
2. from what you write, it should be related with bug, when it was showing that there is remaining time to fight with boss, but in reality already 2 hours have passed and you are only sending your cash to black hole. But the bug with timing is already fixed, so it should not happen right now to you. Are you sharing here something from lets say yesterday?

2. My timer is correct (2 hours) but just I can't seem to hit the boss. Maybe it's because my iPod is really old/slow so it's not responding? idk

Crazy Canuck
07-02-2012, 12:14 PM
I couldn't get by lvl 20 without 4 medpacks

Giedrybe
07-02-2012, 12:23 PM
2. My timer is correct (2 hours) but just I can't seem to hit the boss. Maybe it's because my iPod is really old/slow so it's not responding? idk

cannot explain then...

magepker
07-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Damn lvl 26 is tough..... going to take atleast 20 attacks to kill it... that means that lvl 30 is going to take probably 30-35 attacks =/

edit: lvl 26 is down, used 3 medpacks =/

Admiral Farragut
07-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Damn lvl 26 is tough..... going to take atleast 20 attacks to kill it... that means that lvl 30 is going to take probably 30-35 attacks =/

edit: lvl 26 is down, used 3 medpacks =/

Just took down lvl 27, after exhausting all money attacks (at the 26 min mark every time) I had to start using gold, took me 60 gold to finish the rest of his lazy butt :-/

LeBarticus
07-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Finally got a rare! Fluid gripen, I'm pretty psyched. If I could only get more... I'm on to 15 now, looks like I probably won't be getting the grand prize without spending a ****load of gold.

bushobama
07-02-2012, 11:44 PM
do we lost units during fights with the bosses?

Giedrybe
07-03-2012, 12:10 AM
do we lost units during fights with the bosses?

no, you don't.

Kode
07-03-2012, 02:24 AM
I was able to get to lvl 35 w/o using any gold but my stats seem to be stupid high for my lvl. Some things I noticed was that my damage on the boss is always + / - 100 of my attack rating listed on the stats page. I droped a few mil on units with higher +attack and the next boss fight my damage did go up. So I think it's working as they intended ( not saying if that is right or wrong though). There was just a lot of confusion at the start with the time.

Kara T
07-03-2012, 08:27 AM
I was able to get to lvl 35 w/o using any gold but my stats seem to be stupid high for my lvl. Some things I noticed was that my damage on the boss is always + / - 100 of my attack rating listed on the stats page. I droped a few mil on units with higher +attack and the next boss fight my damage did go up. So I think it's working as they intended ( not saying if that is right or wrong though). There was just a lot of confusion at the start with the time.

Hi Kode....how many allies do you have?.....

magepker
07-03-2012, 09:12 AM
just noticed, i didn't get the siege tank after beating the boss for the 30th time....

Blackstone
07-03-2012, 10:17 AM
just noticed, i didn't get the siege tank after beating the boss for the 30th time....

There's not really a popup showing the tank. It just appears in your inventory.

Sepi
07-03-2012, 10:24 AM

I got same problem, no Warlord Siege Tank in inventory after 30th win. I let all of you know when Support responds to my ticket.

bilbo baggins
07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Can anyone explain why I cannot beat the 4th boss with my att being 42k and defense 38k I am level 152. I only just beat the 3rd guy but had to spend 40 gold. Everyone else on here seems to be able to breeze up to atleast level 10+

magepker
07-03-2012, 10:35 AM

there was a popup after beating him saying congratulations or youve completed the mission or something like that saying that my reward was the siege tank and some XP,

manbeast
07-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Can anyone explain why I cannot beat the 4th boss with my att being 42k and defense 38k I am level 152. I only just beat the 3rd guy but had to spend 40 gold. Everyone else on here seems to be able to breeze up to atleast level 10+

are you doing the full 13 cash hits?

albeezy
07-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Damn, I just ran into a rival with almost all of his high level $ buildings open for business and had to stop after collecting a million off 4 buildings because I am about to level up and need to save it for the boss event! HAHA. What bad luck.

hans, level 136, american flag 27k defense if you can find him there is still a few things left to raid. Already hit the ORs, nano, and lvl 9 military market. Love the deadly tiger! BTW does it remove the extra 50% from the building or just add as a bonus. In other words, if I raid a nano lvl 1 without the DT I get 120k, but with it I get 180k (120k+50%). Does the person I raided then only collect 20k from the nano or still get the 80k?

bilbo baggins
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
are you doing the full 13 cash hits?

Doing the cash hits. But get 4 at the start and then have to wait 1hr 40 for the energy to go back up and then get 4 more hits. Can hit him a maximum of 8 how are you getting 13?

spectra
07-03-2012, 11:20 AM

It seem Funzio decided that each level has should have an average Stats of XX
for example I am lv-136 and it seem Funzio thinks that I should have stats of above 70k, when I only have 50K
thus the Boss has HP "accordingly to that" which means you HAVE TO USE GOLD
boss #22 in lv-136 took 22 hits of 50k each (and 80 Goldbars) that is 1,100,000 life points, there is no way in hell most of us players will be able to make it to lv-30 without or with little gold
I am thinking that for me to beat lv-23 boss, I would probably need to use 100-120 bars
So if I want the thanks, I need to spend about $100 real cash.
THE EVENT IS FIXED SO THAT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO USE GOLD.......EVEN WHALES ARE HAVING TROUBLE KILLING THEIR BOSSES,

Funzio the average Stats you decided players should have at the various level if FFUUU!(^$%!^#^ UP!!!!

It is really messed up, instead of the event, just put the DAMN tank in the store available for purchase at 1,800 gold bars which is the "average" most players will need to "win" it in the event

skaskankerbr
07-03-2012, 11:21 AM
I am calling it quits having finished boss 23. I used 120-140 tapjoy gold( and like 15m cash atleast). Not bad for 6 rares( 3 boats 1 plane 2 inf),2 mediums and 15 commons. Probably worth atleast 2000+ gold in units. I am satisfied, alittle aggravated that I lost 40 gold and 5m+ due to bosses leaving hella early , but I am enjoying the units :3

bigflan
07-03-2012, 11:22 AM
It seem Funzio decided that each level has should have an average Stats of XX
for example I am lv-136 and it seem Funzio thinks that I should have stats of above 70k, when I only have 50K
thus the Boss has HP "accordingly to that" which means you HAVE TO USE GOLD
boss #22 in lv-136 took 22 hits of 50k each (and 80 Goldbars) that is 1,100,000 life points, there is no way in hell most of us players will be able to make it to lv-30 without or with little gold
I am thinking that for me to beat lv-23 boss, I would probably need to use 100-120 bars
So if I want the thanks, I need to spend about $100 real cash.
THE EVENT IS FIXED SO THAT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO USE GOLD.......EVEN WHALES ARE HAVING TROUBLE KILLING THEIR BOSSES,

Funzio the average Stats you decided players should have at the various level if FFUUU!(^$%!^#^ UP!!!!

It is really messed up, instead of the event, just put the DAMN tank in the store available for purchase at 1,800 gold bars which is the "average" most players will need to "win" it in the eventLuke got It for free and I question him because I know for sure there others stronger than him at Lv 97 who are stronger and I know how he got it but I chat tell and none of us can do it but I can't beat boss 24 no matter how hard I try so sad

Blackstone
07-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Doing the cash hits. But get 4 at the start and then have to wait 1hr 40 for the energy to go back up and then get 4 more hits. Can hit him a maximum of 8 how are you getting 13?

Start with full power.
Hit 3 times then wait 2 minutes
Hit 2 times and die, wait 27 minutes
Hit 2 times.

No gold should get 13 hits, 20 gold should get 18 hits, and 40 gold should get you 23 hits.

bilbo baggins
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
So another well planned event then lol.

bilbo baggins
07-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Start with full power.
Hit 3 times then wait 2 minutes
Hit 2 times.

No gold should get 13 hits, 20 gold should get 18 hits, and 40 gold should get you 23 hits.

Cheers thought you had to have a full 25 for a hit not just a part. Here I go on boss 4 then.

Blackstone
07-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Cheers thought you had to have a full 25 for a hit not just a part. Here I go on boss 4 then.

Good luck. When you start using gold just repeat the first two steps.

albeezy
07-03-2012, 12:24 PM
So if you level up after you die do you still have to wait the full 25 minutes or can you battle immediately? I need 46 more experience points to level up (one mission). Would I be better off doing the 3 hits wating a minute or 2 and hitting him one more time and then leveling up without dying or can I hit him 5 times, die, level up, and go back to fight him right away?

magepker
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
So if you level up after you die do you still have to wait the full 25 minutes or can you battle immediately? I need 46 more experience points to level up (one mission). Would I be better off doing the 3 hits wating a minute or 2 and hitting him one more time and then leveling up without dying or can I hit him 5 times, die, level up, and go back to fight him right away?

you can battle immediately with full health after leveling up.

albeezy
07-03-2012, 12:27 PM
sweet thanks magepker

albeezy
07-03-2012, 12:29 PM
umm, wrong, if you die and then level up you have to wait the full 25 minutes. Just did it. GRRR

EDIT: Nevermind, I was just faster than the game

magepker
07-03-2012, 05:06 PM
got a response from my ticket about me not getting my unit, they said sorry they'll look into it but still no unit, wonder how long it'll take.

Letsgoravens
07-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks funzio for the event
I spent gold from 19 to 25 and I'm now done
I think the event was fun, I'm only stopping because it wasnt fair to all
Dont give an advange to either low or high level players
Im top 5 percent for my level so don't screw me, make all hits
Random chance if u want to really help out lower levels players
I would pay gold for a crate like chance, I'm not paying anymore
When I read about pee wee stat guys getting the tank without spending on gold