PDA

View Full Version : Broken Event.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 01:05 PM
This is not a post to whine, it is to point out a major glitch/flaw/problem.

Five times already- 3 with my main account and 2 with my LLP, I had an epic boss halfway defeated, and while my health was recharging I either had a new boss spawn, or my game crashed and when I reopened the app, there was no boss left, so I had to find a new one and start over. My health, however, was not recharged.

This equals MILLIONS in wasted in-game cash, and endless frustration.

If I raid while waiting for my health to recharge, the boss goes away or respawns. (Not escapes because I waited too long.)

If I close the app, the boss goes away.

If I do anything besides sit and wait, I lose the current boss.

My health, however, remains the same. Given the increasingly difficult bosses and decreasing time limit on the event, a single crash can put the final prize out of reach. Now I have FIVE in the first day.

If I am the only one having problems like this, then I am sorry for wasting your time. If anyone else is having similar troubles, please let me know how/if you are dealing with them. I am currently unable to do anything besides watch a timer count down for fear of a game crash right now.

Thanks for your time.

Poopenshire
06-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I just had the same problem on #10 I had 1 hit left on him and 2 hour left time wise and everything is gone. Talk about a waste of time and money!

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm on 17... have been all day actually. I have sent in 2 tickets already. The challenge is too difficult and expensive to have these major setbacks, IMO.

I also added 10 allies and blew 120k valor to try to boost my #'s to do more damage, and that has had no noticeable effect.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 01:20 PM
I've been reading other complaints on the guru thread for this event, and it seems like there are a few other issues in addition to the ones I have been having. If this was so thoroughly tested, why is it so problematic? It looks like you have to focus entirely on the boss event, and do nothing else.

Also, from experience, DON'T answer your phone or read a text during a boss fight!! Whoever it is can wait 4 hours!!

War Priest
06-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Also, from experience, DON'T answer your phone or read a text during a boss fight!! Whoever it is can wait 4 hours!!

That's what I said in the other thread. But people are playing all three games and don't want to keep it open the whole time.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 01:22 PM
That's what I said in the other thread. But people are playing all three games and don't want to keep it open the whole time.Hey my game is not open and my boss does not regenerate its called quality iPad I hate iPhones they suck android for the win

Lt. Falcon
06-29-2012, 01:24 PM
I just had the same problem on #10 I had 1 hit left on him and 2 hour left time wise and everything is gone. Talk about a waste of time and money!

Same happened to me on the tenth. One hit and he wouldn't go down, MW froze right there. I closed the app and came back, I had to start all over except my health was almost gone??

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Glitchy game.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Flan, I swore to myself I would never quote you again. I had to un-ignore you to even read your post, but I will respond to you anyways (against my better judgement.)

My LLP is on my iPad. Same issues, iPhone and iPad. The device is irrelevant. The problem is the same.

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Flan, I swore to myself I would never quote you again. I had to un-ignore you to even read your post, but I will respond to you anyways (against my better judgement.)

My LLP is on my iPad. Same issues, iPhone and iPad. The device is irrelevant. The problem is the same.Flan has 64 gig iPad2.

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Flan has 64 gig iPad2.I think...:rolleyes:

bigflan
06-29-2012, 01:33 PM
I think...:rolleyes:Yes that is true I do have a 64gb iPad2 but it has 3G its called the iPad of amazing n

Ryans67
06-29-2012, 01:35 PM
No crashes for me. I have four devices at my desk right now....lol, playing for a coworker while they are out of the office. ::Knock on wood::

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Now I'm getting "freezes" too, where I have one hit left on the boss, and none of my attacks work at all. I tried all 3. Nothing worked at all. Closed and reopened the app, no boss, no item, still stuck on 16 completed. Another 4 hours down the drain and I have to start all over again. Still with no health. This is ridiculously broken.

Populouspapa
06-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Same here one of my accounts was even pushed back a lvl.. Suuuuuck

Crime City Mark
06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
SNIP

Couple of questions. Were you fighting the boss for 2 hours or more? Did you run out of health at any point? Just trying to get all the details straight. I've alerted the engineering team.

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Couple of questions. Were you fighting the boss for 2 hours or more? Did you run out of health at any point? Just trying to get all the details straight. I've alerted the engineering team.

For me, it is just over two hours (iPad 2)

In general, my attacking has been done as follows:

4x cash attacks
Log off and wait....
Repeat the above for about 2 hours. When logging in, the event has disappeared.

Thunder Child
06-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Couple of questions. Were you fighting the boss for 2 hours or more? Did you run out of health at any point? Just trying to get all the details straight. I've alerted the engineering team.Finished #10 and got started on #11; hit the boss several times but my health did NOT run out; did not close the game but left my health recharge for more than two hours; came back and attacked the boss and was presented with a fully restored #11 boss and my health NOT restored! Attacked him nonetheless, and left him similarly weakened, came back to find my health restored and my second #11 seemingly in the condition I had left him; did some PvP to finish valor mission and buy some SH.... BOOM! A new #11 emerges to replace the weakened #11.... Nowhere near the time I had to finish him off before he "escaped"! How many times do I have to fight #11?

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 02:33 PM

I have been attempting to defeat boss #17 all day. I don't believe the timer ever went below 3 hours any of the times it vanished. And yes, I have run out of health several times. I have been waiting about 28-30 minutes before attacking again, so that I can squeeze in 2 attacks instead of just 1. Also, I usually raid bases for 3+ Million a day, and I have been unable to complete a raid today without respawning a boss, so I had to stop raiding and attacking completely, except to get a new boss when one disappeared. This is happening on my phone and my iPad.

Thanks for responding. I have tried to stay focused on the facts, although I know my frustration is clear.

magepker
06-29-2012, 02:34 PM
happened to me multiple times but it happens randomly, doesnt matter if i leave the game or something, i can be traveling to a map and the boss disappears.

what are the event testers testing if they cant iron out all the bugs?

note, it has only happened to me after getting beaten by the boss and waiting for my health to regenerate.

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
I have these glitches too now :(

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 03:08 PM
:rolleyes: Thats weird.

Everson25
06-29-2012, 03:17 PM
I've been playing since I saw in the morning the event and I was excited that I would have full day to pick up but I couldn't cross level 5. Every time I was ready to finish him off the game would start again. At least I see that's not a problem just with me.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback, and for keeping it fairly positive. I have a tendency to overreact sometimes, but if we are all having the same issues, and try to express them calmly, hopefully they will be fixed.

I realize that some players already have the final prize, so these issues are not universal, but it is still nice to see I'm not alone. Not that I'm happy that others are suffering, just glad that it's not something I am doing wrong.

elangomatt
06-29-2012, 03:28 PM
I just had this happen as well with #11. It usually happens after I attack the event boss and no damage is done on either side and no money is subtracted from my vault.

Poopenshire
06-29-2012, 03:48 PM

Ran out of health 2 times previous to disappearing, was just short of 2 hours into battle.

Populouspapa
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM
The countdown is supposed to be 2 hours anyone seeing more is probably in ā different timezone.. Common rookie mistake as ā programmer, tz sucks

What?
06-29-2012, 03:58 PM

I just had the boss reset on me lucky number 13. I had about 2 1/2 hours to complete and was 1 maybe 2 hits away. I left the game to surf the web and when I came back the event icon was gone and everything was reset except my energy. I did spend all my energy before exiting the game.

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 04:00 PM
The countdown is supposed to be 2 hours anyone seeing more is probably in ā different timezone.. Common rookie mistake as ā programmer, tz sucks

Yep. This is the issue changed time zones and it's gone back.

magepker
06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
boss just disappeared right in front of me.... while the app was open...

stricker
06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
i keep hitting the attack button and the animation runs, but no money is actually subtracted and the health meters will not change on the boss or me... help i'm in a time warp!!! lol ...but the timer is ticking away!!!

closed the app and reopened and now... he's gone!!! hahaha...

Poopenshire
06-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Number 11 just disappeared on me now too. I had him below 50% health. I exit the game and it's gone as if he was never there. I was barely an hour into it and lot health just prior to this. This is the second epic battle in a row to do this. I don't even want to think of the in game cost and time wasted. This has to stop and be fixed ASAP.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 05:12 PM
i keep hitting the attack button and the animation runs, but no money is actually subtracted and the health meters will not change on the boss or me... help i'm in a time warp!!! lol ...but the timer is ticking away!!!

I just had this happen again with my LLP. That's on the iPad, so no calls or texts to interfere. I never left my base or closed the app. One hit away from defeating the boss, and it all froze up. Minutes later, he was gone, and I had to find another. The timer wasn't even close to the end.

Including both accounts, my total is now 10 major glitches today, and I have not been able to defeat a single boss without a problem. Last night I was on a super hot streak, and was able to still PvP and PvE with no issues. Now, even if I do NOTHING, I still can't win.

This is costing a fair amount of in-game cash, a reasonable amount of gold, and loads of wasted time. Not to mention all those Oil Rigs sitting uncollected out there missing me terribly. They are suffering the worst, I'm sure. I bet they think I forgot all about them... so sad...

stricker
06-29-2012, 05:15 PM
...darn them sneaky epic bosses!!! ...or sneaky funzio, hmmmm... HAHAHA!!! ;p

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 05:17 PM
HAHAHA!!! ;p

You know I love you, man, but what on earth is funny about this?

Everson25
06-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Well, when I thought I would pass number 5 once again he started all over again. That would be ok if I would start from beginning too but not. I'm still healing from my fight against number 5. I know it's not everyone the same problem but I'm know I'm not the only one so what Funzio will do to solve the problem? Call engineering? So convinient!

Blackstone
06-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Boss 17 just disappeared with an hour to go for me. Just lost $540,000. Thinking funzios timers are off.

Aidan
06-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Gonna repost my piece here. Hope CCM read this

Mine is showing 9 hours but the boss flee after 2 hours.

CCM. Please tell the team to extend the timer. It is impossible for those that are not using gold to complete the mission.

I had to hit over 700,000 hit points for my last boss which i used 60 golds (2med kits and 1 attack). I hit 70k per attack and i'm still having trouble killing the boss.

For my current boss #17, i didnt use any gold and in 2 hours i only manage to hit him half of his health. Its a pity because i really like the event. Sadly, It is just not possible for free/light gold players to achieve the goals.

I'm gonna have to pull out now because there's no point for me to even trying and wasting 180k per attack.

Again, i strongly urge your team to increase the time limit so that free/light gold players can have a realistic chance to achieve the goals. Thank you

stricker
06-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Gonna repost my piece here. Hope CCM read this

hahaha... why don't you just send it in a pm??? lol ;p

you needing some attention aidan??? hahaha

Automaine
06-29-2012, 05:32 PM
The only way to beat the boss at that level is using gold, I've been stuck at level 6 boss all day, but with my other account that is very new only level 17, I'm on level 11 boss it's fairly easy the lower your level is.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Just got another complete freeze up on boss 17 again.

Aidan
06-29-2012, 05:46 PM
hahaha... why don't you just send it in a pm??? lol ;p

you needing some attention aidan??? hahaha

Dohh, forgot. Ok, will do. Tired and gutted here 😔

stricker
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Dohh, forgot. Ok, will do. Tired and gutted here 😔

gutted!!! did you p!ss off mrs aidan again??? ;p

What?
06-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Happened again. Waste of money and time. Am I supposed to keep my app open 24/7?

War Priest
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Happened again. Waste of money and time. Am I supposed to keep my app open 24/7?

Yeah... :(

Corsair
06-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Gah, seeing the same damn thing here. I just lost the boss at level 13, and I think it may have been the first time past 2 hours. I think I see what it is, based on Mark's question. These timers are supposed to be 2 hours for everyone (which is ridiculously low, but I digress). Well, it's 2 if you are in the Pacific time zone, but for us in Eastern we see 5, and UK/GMT (Aiden) sees 9. I bet Singapore is 17, Indonesia 16, etc. The real limit is being applied, though its not what we are seeing. Classic. Why even have beta testing if you can't find something this obvious...

ETA: after writing this I saw Mark confirmed this exact scenario in the sticky thread. SMH

War Priest
06-29-2012, 06:49 PM
I know I am 5 pages to late on this but aren't all the events always broken? :rolleyes:

Poopenshire
06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Mine are shutting down at one hour not two!

Khimsoo
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Same problem. Boss just disappeared after game restarted or there is no damage done at all regardless how u hit it.

Corsair
06-29-2012, 07:41 PM
There also seems to be a bug, at least for me, in the medium/cash attack. It is supposed to be your base plus a boost, per CCM thread, but I am pretty sure I am not seeing the boost. Anyone else seeing this?

manbeast
06-29-2012, 07:44 PM
i havent had a single problem with the event and i'm on 19.

only problem is i've gotten ALL COMMON LOOT!!!! except for rare 1 blue jet

manbeast
06-29-2012, 07:45 PM
There also seems to be a bug, at least for me, in the medium/cash attack. It is supposed to be your base plus a boost, per CCM thread, but I am pretty sure I am not seeing the boost. Anyone else seeing this?

i'm starting to think that for some reason its not based on your full army? i'm really not sure

siL
06-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey all, i am going to explain my situation and hope this will help you all :
1 I have a timer of 16 hours before the epic boss leaves because i live in asia, ccm have explained this is due to time zone difference
2. We only have 2 hours to beat every epic bosses in every level
3. I also have experienced bosses dissapear, and frezzes, unable to attack, probably due to 2 hours have gone since the first pop up for boss...
4. About bosses health regenerating, i have never encounter this problem (except if the 2 hours time elapsed, then the boss will be replaced with a new one)
5. If you have spare gold, i shall advise the mega attack, as it improves a LOT of your attack (but use it wisely to avoid 2 hours lapse or if the boss could be killed in 1 hit
6. Medi packs restores full health, ive tried it
7. If you level up, your health bar is also recovered...

So jp, you might want to see if you exceeded 2 hours time frame for your glitches...
Cheers...

manbeast
06-29-2012, 07:49 PM
sil- i'd remove number 6 and 7. anybody with common sense will do this. no need to post it here and let the devs see it and nerf it

Poopenshire
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
My one glitch was after 1 hour. Earlier boss regenerated on my first glitch. They need to compensate us for the timer screw up, I lost alot of time and money on a boss before they figured out the goof up. The event is so messed up. I am still seeing a goal of beating te bosses 30 times for the award.

Jp lfs
06-29-2012, 08:29 PM
My glitches were all within the 2 hour limit. I was tracking this obsessively because it has happened so many times. I have increased my ally count, bought more units (like 200), and been super careful about my health and timers. I tried the 2 attacks per 30 minutes method, and have still been unable to complete boss #17. I got 1-16 with zero problems. My other account has had the exact same issues all day long with boss #7. Different device, different level, different ally count, same issues. Thanks again everyone for your feedback. I wish CCMark would provide an update.

There is still enough time on the event to try for 30, but it is not worth trying if these problems are not resolved, and by tomorrow, I believe it will be too late to achieve the goal if my math is even close.

whiskeybravo
06-29-2012, 09:04 PM
I keep having bosses reset on me before their timer is up, so I end up having to start over. It's getting old quick.

What?
06-30-2012, 01:07 AM
2hrs is the limit? That's impossible to get to 30 without using gold. Here are some big issues with the event. First obviously the counter being wrong for 23/24 of the worlds' players. Second, the best way to beat a boss is to have full health. Since the bosses drop within like 3 attacks unless you don't attack anyone or do missions for like 2 hours you are almost guaranteed to go into the fight with little health making the prospects of completion almost laughable in the higher bosses. So now I need to stop playing the game for hours at a time? I think chances should drop like crates do and then you can initiate the process at your own leisure. Then you can have notices like the crates telling you your energy is full.

mickymacirl
06-30-2012, 02:09 AM
Yep, same thing is happening to me, sending in a ticket now just to let them know.

I've also noticed that if the Boss Screen pops up as I'm raiding a building that when I come out of the Boss screen I do not have the BP, cash or valor from that raid, not shown near the building, nor are my BP, cash or valor totals increased.

Procyon
06-30-2012, 03:29 AM

I've had all the same issues including the one Stricker mentions Attacked 19 consecutive times without leaving the screen and without energy being taken away from either of us. Evidently neither of us are marksmen.

Went out of the game, came back, boss was gone as had been happening most of the night. Got a new epic battle started and this time my animation wasn't there but he was. Stuff like this happened all night.

CJ mentioned in another thread that they had storms on the east coast that knocked some servers out or something and it may be the cause.

Whatever the cause, extremely frustrating. Sent a ticket in last night.

What?
06-30-2012, 04:06 AM
I think you should take a mulligan on this entire event. Regroup and try again. The health the boss has is IMPOSSIBLE to beat 30 times without using gold. You cannot do anything for 100 minutes or it will trigger the fight and if you just had one you will have no health making it doubly impossible. I cannot get past 14 and I have done everything right, full health and hit exactly when the counter was at 0. I really think the parameters need to be reworked. The timer is too short, the energy is too low, and the health regeneration is too slow. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm not even going to try to participate anymore because it is mathematically flawed and no strategy is going to change that. Right now i have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Art of War
06-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Same for me. I've lost progress on the level 8 boss twice now. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get much further at my level and number of allies. I was having trouble even causing damage with the medium option. Don't think two hours a boss is achievable. :/

Agent Orange
06-30-2012, 04:12 AM
I think the key words are "impossible without gold", unfortunately that seems to be the trend and what has killed the game for me. You can hit get stronger and just bypass this event.

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 04:16 AM
Hit a boss in what should have begn his last hit, he lost no health and wiped mine out with eight minutes to go. Add another glitch to the event list!

Procyon
06-30-2012, 04:36 AM
I actually like the concept of the event mostly because I didn't need to scour maps to find boxes only to get another grunt. I've stayed away from the past 3 or 4 events because of a busy RL, leveling, but mostly due to that unwanted grunt adoption. The math does seem funky in this one but never had delusions of getting 30 (or 50) wins. At my level I'd be happy with an uncommon or 2.

Wait. There are no grunt "prizes" in this event, right?

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 04:43 AM
Hey guys, see this the boss will escape with 16 hours, but they escape even without 2 hours

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/b42be3f0.jpg

What?
06-30-2012, 05:17 AM
I think the key words are "impossible without gold", unfortunately that seems to be the trend and what has killed the game for me. You can hit get stronger and just bypass this event.

At least with the crate events there is a chance to get the prize for free or game cash although even still unlikely. This event (at least for me) there is no way and I mean no way it is simply impossible. CCM already posted a workaround for the time. Set your device to West Coast time. Just go to the general settings.

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 06:48 AM
Some of us who are syncing to corporate severs with colleagues in other countries cannot reset our time zones. Every meeting planner that I accept away from my office will be screwed up. My coworkers in Europe will have a fit.

What?
06-30-2012, 07:28 AM
A workaround by its definition is a temporary solution. Another way would just be to subtract the difference. If your counter starts at 16 subtract 14. Not optimal, but it will get the job done with minor computation.

On a separate issue I don't think you are bringing full strength to fight. I'm not sure, but the free option seems to be less than your unboosted stats which is strange and the cash option seems to be your full stats unboosted as well. If that is the case why would our boosts not be added? If this is done intentionally why would the boosts not count? If they added our boosted score maybe I could actually advance a few more targets. As it is now I'm dead in the water and cannot advance.

Automaine
06-30-2012, 07:40 AM
I still can not get pass level 6 boss, I have over 33k attack at level 105. I think I have been black balled for all the events lol I'm still not going to buy gold, I'll just keep using my 2nd account, on level 13 boss with that account.

CAPT.GIN
06-30-2012, 07:53 AM
To be honest with all of you... Yes you have to use gold, plus make sure all your boost buildings are upgraded pretty good! Once you beat him 25 times it's pretty much impossible to beat him in under two hours without gold he will just keep running away...

Jhoemel
06-30-2012, 07:57 AM
I still can not get pass level 6 boss, I have over 33k attack at level 105. I think I have been black balled for all the events lol I'm still not going to buy gold, I'll just keep using my 2nd account, on level 13 boss with that account.

Looks like were the same man, im also at the level 6 boss, i havent tried fighting him though, i have 36k boosted attack, my free option gives 22k hit and cash is 32k hit so its not the bossted stat

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 08:30 AM
CCMark, I appreciate that you already commented on this thread, also that you are incredibly busy. If you could provide some feedback on if/when some of these issues will be fixed, I think it would help a lot of us out and give us more hope.

As is, I am trying my best to work around the known problems, and still having no success.

Thank you for your time.

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 08:35 AM
As well when can we the players expect compensation for the issues cuased by the problems? I must have spent several million in cash that is now wasted. I would epect Funzio should be more than ready to give back any cash attacks spent on errors.

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 09:38 AM
I fully agree with that question. This has been a pretty expensive mess. Both with in-game and real money.

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 10:09 AM
I see no funzio comments and nothing on my ticket yet.

What?
06-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Watch this with the sound off I was watching "Lost" which is ironically how I feel about this event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cMuLR6_bk

stricker
06-30-2012, 01:42 PM
You know I love you, man, but what on earth is funny about this?

...nothing but sarcasm!!! laughing is better than crying... :-/

it happened again to me today... 3rd time... sent in support ticket!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz 2theMAX...

btw... i'm always cool with buds calling me out if i'm off... i'd must rather them be honest w/me else they're not really most of a friend imo... ex: johnny called me out on the elite defense unit event and he was right!!! ;p ...i said i would publicly recant and i did to cc mark specifically!!! cheers JP!!! :-)

Procyon
06-30-2012, 01:52 PM
My level 6 went fine with no bugs but the level 7 was more of the same bugs.

Anyone else getting an on again off again bug or has it been constant with all of your levels?

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Sadly, I've finally caught the glitch. Level 17 boss did ~9 hits within his escape timer at $67500 per hit. Ran my health clock back up to get the final hit on the boss for the win (with time left) and he doesn't die - tried hitting him 5 times on cash and 2 times using free option. Collected money from my base and went to different maps to see if it would jar something. Exited out of the game and boss escapes. In addition, the main escape timer has changed from displaying 2 hours (through level 16 boss) to 5 hours (level 17 boss).

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 04:25 PM
I completely stopped the event. Still nothing on the ticket. I don't know whether to send more based on the remainder of issues and problems or wait till Funzio offically announces they are not doing anything.

magepker
06-30-2012, 06:27 PM
this **** is ****ing ridiculous, had only 1hit left on the 17th boss and it disappears. i think they're doing this on purpose so we have to use gold before they disappear :mad:

i wouldve been done by now with the amount of bosses that have disappeared.

magepker
06-30-2012, 06:29 PM
ROFLLLL the craziest thing just happened. i got another boss, i attacked him (cash option) no damage, while he hit me for damage, did it again 3x, no damage the total of 4 times but OF COURSE i died. what kinda BS is going on.

i took a pic showing damage being done to me while his health is still full

here it is just so you can see.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1235/downloadas.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/downloadas.png/)

see how im hit 25 but hes full health?!?!?!

Corsair
06-30-2012, 06:36 PM
[...] In addition, the main escape timer has changed from displaying 2 hours (through level 16 boss) to 5 hours (level 17 boss).
Yeah, mine has gone +3 also, instead of the -3 that was needed. The weekend bug-fix developer and QA team (?) at Gree have a hard time doing math, I guess.

elangomatt
06-30-2012, 06:36 PM
@magepker Have you exited out of the game and come back at all? I just had a similar issue where it didn't appear I was doing any damage. I retreated and exited the game and came right back in and he had lost some of his health

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I had the same problem as Mage. I opened and closed the program a few times and finally the boss ran away, under 1 hour of course!

magepker
06-30-2012, 06:41 PM
the beta testers are slacking off.

Scabbyfeet
06-30-2012, 06:51 PM
This event was going good for me till now ...my timer always showed 5 hours (I'm est) which is really 2 hours. now it shows 15 hours . While fighting the level 20 boss he suddenly disappeared . Now when I attack it does NO damage at all !

War Priest
06-30-2012, 06:53 PM
For some reason, my enemy's health won't go down anymore.

magepker
06-30-2012, 06:55 PM
ok so it isnt just me. must be server side.

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 06:57 PM
For me I had this problem Friday evening and last night

magepker
06-30-2012, 06:57 PM
i sent in a ticket with 5 complaints about the event, lets see what they say if anything.

Harley
06-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Yea, while I wait for my character to charge health, either leaving the app to play other games or browse my phone or to answer a call, I start up MW and there spawns another boss. I have wasted alot of in-game cash as well. oh well.

magepker
06-30-2012, 07:07 PM
you know i was just sitting around my own base and a boss appeared?!? apparently you dont have to do anything to fight a boss.

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Level 18 got worse for me! What a waste of 20 gold on a med pack. I even changed my iPad time zone to PST, which seemed to fix the Level 17 clock issue I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread. Here's the latest flub:

Note the time (even though I set my iPad clock to PST):

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/photo1.png

Then four (4) attacks on the boss with no damage to boss at $71,250 a hit:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/8A4205C8.jpg

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/9DBCCDD0.jpg

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/D7940E40.jpg

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Hey guys mine is working yay flan flan flan flan what! I did not do any damage poopy event

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 07:16 PM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/57AEF448.jpg

And then I'm wounded, out $285,000 and 20 gold, with health timer reset to 24m, but boss escape timer still off:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/DBCC14F5.jpg

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm siiiiiickkk of thi sshh iii tt !!!!! How bout this. Refund the people that had used gold. And give everyone the unit.

Automaine
06-30-2012, 07:18 PM
I wish my attack was only 71250, I'm at boss 10 and it cost 100k to hit him.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:18 PM
I think they should give the tank to anyone who got to level 20 that's fair

War Priest
06-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Kitty, we all seem to have that problem right now.

Also, your taxi light is off! Again... :rolleyes:

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 07:22 PM
I had to stop this morning early, I was wasting 113k per hit on boss 12. I had been working on him since last night, every glitch possible I had with him. That was the reason I quit the event.

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Give the tank to people who got to level 20 that's fair

Poopenshire
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
No flan you should have to earn the unit. That's the only right way.

Maverick50727
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm only L12 and did 3 hits over 70k without it moving. Something is wrong.

On top of that I saw a bug once where I started the boss had him on the ropes in the first round. Just needed 1 more hit after the 25 min wait. But the boss went away before the first timer expired. 20minutes and not no 2 hours that time like in other tries. And a waste of 300k

bigflan
06-30-2012, 07:25 PM
No flan you should have to earn the unit. That's the only right way.I am at 21 and about to enter OT for the event now I need this feud to end now if I get my GUARENTEE of the tank I'm fine I will go into OT with shoulder high

Dirty Doug
06-30-2012, 07:30 PM
I also had the problem a little while ago with the timers changing and the boss was not losing his energy. I just logged back in 26 min later and the boss did lose energy even though it didn't show it the first time. Plus the timers are back to where they were earlier.

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Thanks for wasting our time and stealing our money, Funzio. Glitches are killing me!!

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 07:37 PM
New glitch - forced health timer?!

Morbid curiousity, I check on the boss and timer is corrected (still have it on PST, so will check EST in a minute):

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/B4951B07.jpg

Attacks on boss appear to be corrected.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/E069A4C4.jpg

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/0B414DDE.jpg

I stop the final attack and exit to naturally grow health rather than get wounded. Health timer is imposed on me anyway!!!

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/AD554DDB.jpg

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 07:39 PM
editing post....@What???!!!

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 07:53 PM
It's hard to say this without sounding like a "misery loves company" type of jerk. However, I am really glad that I am not the only one having trouble here. It makes it more likely to get some attention to these problems (and hopefully a fix!)

Also, HK, I wish there was a way to sidestep all the awkward male-female implications surrounding the whole thing, but I'm gonna go for it anyways- You rock! I totally love you in a bff kinda way! Glad you joined the party, but I'm still bummed you're having trouble.

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm only L12 and did 3 hits over 70k without it moving. Something is wrong.

On top of that I saw a bug once where I started the boss had him on the ropes in the first round. Just needed 1 more hit after the 25 min wait. But the boss went away before the first timer expired. 20minutes and not no 2 hours that time like in other tries. And a waste of 300k

Mav, if I can make a minor suggestion- If you are that close, take your first 3 shots, then wait a full minute or two so you can get your 4th one in without dying. You still need to wait 25 minutes before hitting again, but I have found that if I get killed, the boss is more likely to escape (regardless of the 2-hour limit.) No rhyme or reason, really, just a suggestion. A very sincere Good Luck!!

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 07:58 PM
It's hard to say this without sounding like a "misery loves company" type of jerk. However, I am really glad that I am not the only one having trouble here. It makes it more likely to get some attention to these problems (and hopefully a fix!)

Also, HK, I wish there was a way to sidestep all the awkward male-female implications surrounding the whole thing, but I'm gonna go for it anyways- You rock! I totally love you in a bff kinda way! Glad you joined the party, but I'm still bummed you're having trouble.LOL! Love you to Jp! :) Not loving this issue though. Grrr... Know what you mean to not be suffering alone though. Ha.

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Mav, if I can make a minor suggestion- If you are that close, take your first 3 shots, then wait a full minute or two so you can get your 4th one in without dying. You still need to wait 25 minutes before hitting again, but I have found that if I get killed, the boss is more likely to escape (regardless of the 2-hour limit.) No rhyme or reason, really, just a suggestion. A very sincere Good Luck!!Did you see my second "No Mas!" post? I exited before getting killed and the health timer was imposed on me anyway.

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Did you see my second "No Mas!" post? I tried to not get killed and exited and the health timer was imposed on me anyway.

I did, but it didn't compute for me that we were saying the same thing.

PS- I'm about to send you a PM.

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Waited for health to regenerate…

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/mw2.png

Ready to go again:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/493BC3E0.jpg

Looks like I’m gaining, right?

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/B0C7E3F9.jpg

Not so much…

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/E1D474DC.jpg

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Forced to heal again!!!

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/F5435479.jpg

And interestingly, the healing timer is the EXACT amount of time as the boss escape timer. Huh???! Why not the 8 minutes like the last cycle?

So in summary - 20 gold for health, $570,000 cash for attack, $3-4M cash for units, 10k valor for units, 2 hours - NO boss! NO loot! NO Mas!

(It's not lost on me that the design is to force me to spend 20 more gold on a medic bag, but this is pretty crappy with the continual reset to equal stats when it seems clearly that I'm stronger than the boss in two instances!).

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Forced to heal again!!!

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/F5435479.jpg

And interestingly, the healing timer is the EXACT amount of time as the boss escape timer. Huh???!

So in summary - 20 gold for health, $570,000 cash, 2 hours - NO boss! NO loot! NO Mas!

(It's not lost on me that I'm supposed to spend 20 more gold on a medic bag, but this is pretty crappy with the continual reset to 0 when it seems clearly that I'm stronger than the boss).

And there is a strong implication that buying units makes you stronger. I blew over 100k in valor, and saw no difference. So that is very misleading, too.

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 08:59 PM
And there is a strong implication that buying units makes you stronger. I blew over 100k in valor, and saw no difference. So that is very misleading, too.Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that too. Hang on for the edit. I spent 10k valor, 3-4M in units.

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 09:09 PM
It does make your attack per hit stronger. It looks like unboosted attack stats.my attack per hit was at 16k I spent 35000 valor on super hornets and my attack per hit is now 19+k . But frankly I'm already sick of this event because I should be 2 bosses ahead and I'll never get to 30 if glitches keep happening

Corsair
06-30-2012, 10:21 PM
I posted this elsewhere too, but I think they are screwing around trying to fix the timer issue and right around 10 to 10:30 eastern everyone in a boss battle at the time got locked up. It was back to normal for me on the next one. Hard to believe such a little thing is causing such chaos, but sometimes that's how it works with software. No dev/QA methodology at Gree, apparently.

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Adding another NEW glitch to the list. (With my LLP still stuck on boss 7 for 2 days!)

I waited all day to try again, hoping they had worked out the bugs... my timer is now correct, however...

A attacked twice and did ZERO damage to the boss. Zero. I have boosted my units, allies, density, you name it.

2 attacks at 30k or more a pop and no results at all. What the heck? I'm definitely not trying with my high level player now. Those attacks cost like 200k a pop. That's an expensive experiment, I don't care who who you are!

So basically, they fixed the timer, but broke the damage? This is even worse!

And for complete details- Brand new boss, full bar of health. I couldn't do this more "by the book."

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 10:27 PM
I posted this elsewhere too, but I think they are screwing around trying to fix the timer issue and right around 10 to 10:30 eastern everyone in a boss battle at the time got locked up. It was back to normal for me on the next one. Hard to believe such a little thing is causing such chaos, but sometimes that's how it works with software. No dev/QA methodology at Gree, apparently.

I do understand that they are trying, but how on earth are they gonna reimburse us for all of the wasted money? And how long will that process take?

Kiss Of Death
06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Well in a way I'm glad to see there is a larger issue at hand here. But as other have said, I only spent gold once to try a mega attack and since then have lost now over 3 million in cash with the following bugs:

As of boss 7 every time I went out of the game to play CC or KA and came back, and the health timer reset, the Boss was fully healed every time. But I was still wounded

When I stayed in MW and waited the boss would be impervious to attacks and no matter what combo of attacks used he would stop taking damage on his bar as would my avatar, but the money disappeared. retreating and coming back would reset the boss to full health but not me.
Finally after a day I got lucky and he didn't reset, become bullet proof or freeze up entirely.

Then boss eight came and the issues compounded. JUST shy of 3 days I got a luck break and got him. millions wasted in cash.

Now Boss nine for nearly a day and no better, in fact the latest one... timer changes every log on from 18 hours, to 16 hours to 1 hour once I had over a day!? but every time boss is healed ad I am not.. Now when I attack I take damage and he doesn't take any on his health bar.

What upsets me is if they can this how many others have managed to get to Boss 20, 30 or even 40+ without glitch. and every one of them getting a free indestructible along the way, Bigflan is one of them with a rare already and in the 20's with bosses.... luck of the flan

I have logged so many damn tickets and am pissed off in a huge way.

Lost gold, lost revenue lost time in KA and CC events deliberately staying in MW trying to hope it'll work this time...

And to top off my day iTunes has suddenly prevented me spending over $20 unless I contact them again... happens about once a month and every time they say sorry its a security procedure and they unlock it... only now I've been logging into iTunes to be told I can't log a ticket and try again later... and later.... and later...

This weekend really sux.

Corsair
06-30-2012, 10:40 PM
I do understand that they are trying, but how on earth are they gonna reimburse us for all of the wasted money? And how long will that process take?I understand too, better than many. I work in software development and delivery (b2b consulting). I've seen work this sloppy cost jobs and result in lost revenue. Different business model with social gaming, but still. I'm sure there is some chaos from the Gree takeover, and Gree is still reeling from their issues in Japan so probably pushing for revenue. But why piss off your customers this badly?

You're right JP, it is going to be almost impossible to straighten this out and refund everyone their losses. And the support crew gets hammered for all this, but frankly they are the shining light in all this, they do pretty damn well considering all the dev staff puts on them. And I am assuming the devs aren't doing support; if they did, I doubt this many bugs would get through.

Tate
06-30-2012, 10:42 PM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/0B414DDE.jpg[/B]I stop the final attack and exit to naturally grow health rather than get wounded. Health timer is imposed on me anyway!!!http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/Snapbucket/AD554DDB.jpg[/B][/COLOR]. I've been so busy today never had much chance to check the forums. I see that I'm not the only one having most of the same issues. This has happened to me on 3 bosses at least. Wasn't keeping track and thought I had messed up but obviously not! Spent the gold to finish off #18 and got the same lame Heli. I also boosted up my stats, won the 10th unit and see about 150 attack points difference with the middle option when I know I have increased my raw stats by at least 18-1900, don't seem right ppl! If I get #20, I'll quit wasting gold! And maybe sit the rest out

Procyon
07-01-2012, 07:19 AM
@ Kiss of Death

Same things happened to me right at level 7. Everything seemed to be fine prior to that level.

And yeh, all of the same things that everyone has listed here have happened to me. Adding stronger inventory, increasing boost buildings, even changing countries for an extra oomph has done nothing to change the damage I do when Shamba does stick around for the whole 2 hours.

Personal favorite is my avatar not being visible.

As someone else said, I do feel better that I'm not the only one. Even with all of the issues for some perverse reason I keep trying to beat him though. Maybe that's what they're banking on.

Jp lfs
07-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to report one last bug on this event- (This happened last night/today after midnight PST.)

Boss #29 was down to just a sliver of health (with 1 hour 32 minutes left on the timer.) I exited the fight screen to do my collections, and when I re-opened it, the boss's health was back to full.

Somehow I believe that my health regeneration went to the boss instead.

Just to clarify, I actually thought this event was a great idea, but the implementation had major problems. None of my posts regarding the event were meant to be whiny. My intent was to warn other players and alert support about all of the bugs I found. I did this by sending support tickets as well, but my goal here was mainly to share information.

If I offended anyone, I apologize. My frustration was hard to keep in check.

Good Luck to all of you on the rest of this event!

Aidan
07-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Boss #29? Niceee. Well done bud. All cash?

bigflan
07-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Also when they say your odds of getting powerful units increase is totally false and is disappointing come on a bomb guy at Lv 23 I should get more not some useless garbage this has to be addressed immediately and no rares this is bad when I look at rivals who did 6 attacks and got 2 rares in seen many what kind of stuff is that

Warfiend
07-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I actually thought this event was a great idea, but the implementation had major problems.

That's my take in a nutshell as well. I haven't had nearly the problems a lot of others have had, but I've had the boss disappear after starting an attack, my avatar go invisible, my attacks stop registering damage on him(but the damage shows, so far, when I come back).

It's hard to be a fountain of good juju when you're dealing with unreasonable frustrations in what should be entertaining.

Art of War
07-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Boss #29? Niceee. Well done bud. All cash?

Hello Aidan.
Haven't spoken to you in a while so I wanted to say hello. I finally got round to getting my name changed. :)

I'm loving the new avatar by the way. I think Procyons is slightly better tho. That guy is one of my all time favourite film characters. :)
To bring my post back OT. I've stopped playing this event. Level ten boss laughs at me.

Jp lfs
07-02-2012, 09:16 AM
my avatar go invisible

It's hard to be a fountain of good juju when you're dealing with unreasonable frustrations in what should be entertaining.

Thank you for reminding me of that. I forget if it was 27 or 28, but in one of those, my avatar was invisible, and there was no animation at all. The only movement on the screen was the boss health gauge dropping. I played the entire boss fight by mental timer alone, and hoped for the best.

Also, thanks for your support/understanding. I don't always have a tight grip on my "juju!"

Aidan
07-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Hello Aidan.
Haven't spoken to you in a while so I wanted to say hello. I finally got round to getting my name changed. :)

I'm loving the new avatar by the way. I think Procyons is slightly better tho. That guy is one of my all time favourite film characters. :)
To bring my post back OT. I've stopped playing this event. Level ten boss laughs at me.

Hi Art. Good to see you here. Thanks but i actually have no idea what my avatar is. Lol. Just googled angel and this came up. 😁

I'm still trying on the boss. On #21 now but its getting hard and i had to spend 2 medkits (plus a free fill with a level up) to beat #20. Not sure how much will this #21 will cost. I'm not sure if i should continue or not.

Art of War
07-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi Art. Good to see you here. Thanks but i actually have no idea what my avatar is. Lol. Just googled angel and this came up. 😁

I'm still trying on the boss. On #21 now but its getting hard and i had to spend 2 medkits (plus a free fill with a level up) to beat #20. Not sure how much will this #21 will cost. I'm not sure if i should continue or not.

If I had to guess I would go with Azreal or Sameal. Both are angels of death. Anyway not supposed to discuss religion.

As far as the event goes. I suppose you'd have to spend around a thousand gold to buy a unit of that strength, so if you can keep it under that it could be worth a go.

I'm still a free player so I can't even consider it. Best of luck dude.

Sepi
07-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi all, and sorry to add some more sad news considering the event. I just beat Shamba 30th time and got the mission finished pop-up (you get 100 XP too) , but no new shiny tank in inventory. :/ Well that thing aside (ticket sent to support), it was a hard battle and all can say that it seems impossible to beat him without using Gold. I got a bit frustrated (and a bit drunk too, heh :D) and used ~1000 Gold to beat him, and with 64K attack it took 6-7 Mega Attacks everytime to bring this guy down. So a word of advise, do not use Gold unless you thousand or so to spare.

And oh, almost forgot. After you finish the mission, Warlord Shamba may return as random encounter again as level 31 fellow. Didnīt bother to attack him anymore, Quick and Force Attack do jack sh*t to him. :)

Warfiend
07-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Sepi - When you say a thousand gold, you're talking about using it at multiple levels or just on boss 30?

Also, I think I read another winner say they had to restart to see the tank in inventory(I might have misunderstood). Worth a shot if you haven't tried it already. Congrats!

Sepi
07-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Sepi - When you say a thousand gold, you're talking about using it at multiple levels or just on boss 30?

Also, I think I read another winner say they had to restart to see the tank in inventory(I might have misunderstood). Worth a shot if you haven't tried it already. Congrats!

Thank you Mr. Warfiend. :) Unfortunately the Warlord Tank didnīt appear even after a re-start, hopefully everybody else who finish this event receive it as it seems that Support have their hands full and respond times are slowish.

And I used Gold after level 23 - my calculations indicated that I wonīt be able to beat him many times more without Gold, so I went a little haywire there and used some to healthpacks too. But levels 27-30 took 6-7 Mega Attacks per round to move on to next one. I wonder how much you have to make if you have lower/higher Attack value than mine.

Procyon
07-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Congrats, Sepi! An example of true perseverance!