PDA

View Full Version : glitchy graphics

femaiden
06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
i have been playing this game 3 months now and ever as long as ive been playing i noticed half the graphical things are all glitchy and messed up.
clothing is not centered on your avatar, many times its way off to the side or scrambled up and looks wierd.
when you fight pvp most of the time the little scene where you see the guys fighting, the graphics are all glitchy and jumbled up.

and then there are the mission areas , many of the enemies look okay..until you attack tem and when they hit you back, they get all glitchy.

what the hell? you people are trying to get players for hundreds of dollars and you cant even fix glitchy graphics? why would i pay for glitchy graphics? when is this gonna be fixed?

femaiden
07-03-2012, 06:23 AM
am i the only one experiencing this issue?

Great_wall2
07-03-2012, 12:14 PM
am i the only one experiencing this issue?

No everyone has been experiencing pretty much from launch... It has been addressed several times in the forums, so I would suspect that these issues are pretty low on the importance scale...

Vile Lynn
07-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I have glitchy graphics, too. I don't mind; I still love the game.

I'm sure they'll eventually get to fixing it, but I guess putting "weather" in the game was more important, lol! You know, there is actually a toggle switch to turn off the weather... wow... but we still have glitchy graphics. So is life. :)

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I have glitchy graphics, too. I don't mind; I still love the game.

I'm sure they'll eventually get to fixing it, but I guess putting "weather" in the game was more important, lol! You know, there is actually a toggle switch to turn off the weather... wow... but we still have glitchy graphics. So is life. :)

The weather is a much easier program and UI aspect to development and implement. It is a constant, with only a couple of variables that are not random.

Graphics for the battles are consistently varying that are dependent upon each player, the player's character, weapon and armor; et al. And since you can change your character around, and the weapon changes when you get an upgrade, it is quite variable versus weather. :)