PDA

View Full Version : Cant buy Gold/Gems

JuSt.SiCk
06-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Has this happened to any1 else be4? When i try to buy Gold or gems, CC/KA is forcing me to enter my itunes password. After that i get a message that the transaction couldn't complete, and i have to contact Apple Support.

Any1 got a soloution? I use no credit card on my itunes account, just the gift cards. A few days ago i was able to buy in app purchases.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 11:52 AM
If it was the first time you made purchases in either app you need to tell iTunes that you did so intentionally. If you've made purchases before it could be that you reached the daily limit, because for some reason iTunes only allows a few transactions per day with CC (idk about KA, but probably the same thing).

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money, but I would advise against spending anything on funzio's apps since it clearly does not get put towards improving the game(s) at all. If it did, CC wouldn't be as broken as it is. The "broken-ness" is getting worse daily it would seem, so paying Funzio is like walking up to a millionaire and asking him to please take some of your money as you can't find anything better to do with it.