PDA

View Full Version : Modern War is kicking our butt with Content!

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 10:30 AM
I also play MW not nearly as much as CC but, all the new content over there is great. Can't wait till we get some here. The new boss event seems great. It will do well here.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Care to elaborate on this boss event for those of us who don't play MW (or deleted it immediately after reaching level 3 and receiving the modern assault rifle in CC)?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 10:51 AM
It is the hidden boss event that we heard of from lafizzle. You do missions and the boss pups up if you win the fight you get a prize. The fights get progressively harder. After you win 30 fights you get the grand prize.

The Billionaire
06-29-2012, 11:16 AM
I know tell me about!! I play modern war as well but only login to collect, upgrade and build. It seems a lot more time is invested into MW than CC and the content is much better yet CC is a more popular game.

bigflan
06-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Hahahhahahah you jelly we have a boss event where we do missions and fight bosses and get free units best I picked up was a attack catamaran 60/130 you jelly yah I know mw for the win

bigflan
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM
I know tell me about!! I play modern war as well but only login to collect, upgrade and build. It seems a lot more time is invested into MW than CC and the content is much better yet CC is a more popular game.Actually mw makes more money and therefore gree is more interested in it

cwracing
06-29-2012, 12:11 PM
I mainly just camp and upgrade on MW but the Boss event has had me playing more today. Makes you level up quickly though.

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 01:04 PM
I also play MW not nearly as much as CC but, all the new content over there is great. Can't wait till we get some here. The new boss event seems great. It will do well here.

plus they got this which is pretty cool for the gold spenders

About time I get something special for buying all 4 every week!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2d94l50.png

I already have 2 of the infantry rewards. :D

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 01:12 PM
@dreno haven't had that pop up yet looks OK!

Carlos,
06-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Whats the price that you get for beating the boss?

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Whats the price that you get for beating the boss?

here you go, chap

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/f7c97772.jpg

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 02:20 PM
CCM just made a sticky about the Epic Boss Event >CLICK HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36588-Epic-Boss-Event-(and-FAQ))< to see thread & discussion.

As of last night Modern War is host to the Epic Boss event! Gather your forces and prepare for battle!

Here is the quick rundown:

This is a limited duration event (ends 07/04)
During this event, players will randomly trigger an epic boss battle. The things that trigger a battle are:

PVE missions (standard gameplay)
PVP Attacks
PVP Raids

When the battle is triggered you will have a limited amount of time (2hrs) to defeat the boss before they escape and you will have to start over.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/IMG_0558.png

Each time you get a boss encounter, the boss becomes more difficult to defeat (More HP, etc).

Once in the fight, you'll have 3 options to attack:

Quick Attack is free and does damage based on your level and inventory.

Force Attack costs cash and does base damage (Quick Attack) plus a percentage boost.

Mega Attack costs gold and does base damage plus a much larger boost.

As you fight the boss you will take health damage based on the boss (25 health) and the boss will take health damage based on your level / inventory and the attack type. If you run out of health you will lose the fight and be taken to a "Nice Try" screen where you can purchase a health pack. Health packs completely restore your health and allow you to get back into the fight. You will also regenerate health over time.

Defeating the boss will give you access to the unique rewards for that boss.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/IMG_0559.png

bigflan
06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey cc sorry I love mw go mw

enahs1
06-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey cc sorry I love mw go mw
BigFlan, it's bad enough that you annoy me on the mw forum, but please do not me and others on the cc forum. This is my place to hide from you...

bigflan
06-29-2012, 02:46 PM
BigFlan, it's bad enough that you annoy me on the mw forum, but please do not me and others on the cc forum. This is my place to hide from you...I do not follow orders I'm a loose cannon

Cc forums are quite lots of people quit

enahs1
06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Lol jk ;)

Ten characters

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 02:51 PM
BigFlan, it's bad enough that you annoy me on the mw forum, but please do not me and others on the cc forum. This is my place to hide from you...

really? stealing my words, eh? lol

bigflan
06-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Flan is amazing I laugh at how much drama is here AND laugh

enahs1
06-29-2012, 02:53 PM
really? stealing my words, eh? lol
I stole your words!? I guess great minds think a like ;)

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 03:04 PM
I already quit MW, Lvl 130s. Countless no casualty glitchers attack me non stop, MW now turned into a pointless and **** up stupid game,no strategy at all. You just need the glitch and wins the game.
Vault limit 10m makes free player stuck at lvl1 nano and can't do **** above that.

In CC, it's a whole new different world!
Way more complicated money buildings and plans
Bank system assures you to deposit and save extra money as much as you can.(unlike dumb vault)

The MOST IMPORTANT THING! CC has no casualty in items!
In MW, I digged so much good looting places and put months of effort to loot them,then boom! funzio changed those loot casualty to high ... Forced me to stop playing! nerf as much as they can and completely destroyed my 3 months effort.
But In CC, you get what you get,if it's in your inventory no one can take that away.
Your effort won't go vanish like bull****.

I have played MW for 6 months and am one of the original forum members since the game release. Everything I said is absolutely true.
Funzio is digging hard on MW because it is a casualty game and it makes gold spenders have a even bigger advantage and willing to buy more gold than whoever in CC.

With countless free players benefiting from the unfair casualty glitch, I don't think that game worth our time.

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 06:02 PM
I already quit MW, Lvl 130s. Countless no casualty glitchers attack me non stop, MW now turned into a pointless and **** up stupid game,no strategy at all. You just need the glitch and wins the game.
Vault limit 10m makes free player stuck at lvl1 nano and can't do **** above that.

In CC, it's a whole new different world!
Way more complicated money buildings and plans
Bank system assures you to deposit and save extra money as much as you can.(unlike dumb vault)

The MOST IMPORTANT THING! CC has no casualty in items!
In MW, I digged so much good looting places and put months of effort to loot them,then boom! funzio changed those loot casualty to high ... Forced me to stop playing! nerf as much as they can and completely destroyed my 3 months effort.
But In CC, you get what you get,if it's in your inventory no one can take that away.
Your effort won't go vanish like bull****.

I have played MW for 6 months and am one of the original forum members since the game release. Everything I said is absolutely true.
Funzio is digging hard on MW because it is a casualty game and it makes gold spenders have a even bigger advantage and willing to buy more gold than whoever in CC.

With countless free players benefiting from the unfair casualty glitch, I don't think that game worth our time.

1) different type of game, would be boring if it were a replica of CC with soldiers instead of thugs
2) hence the vault instead of bank, new strategy in order to lvl up nano, space center, etc
3) casualties, wish CC had them, actually. more motive and strategy for hood development and gaining R

Boom
06-29-2012, 06:16 PM
I do not follow orders I'm a loose cannon

Cc forums are quite lots of people quitAhahahahha thunder lost and now u took off ur avatar.

ShawnBB
06-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Casualty system shows no respect to players' effort in game.
Casualty glitch is just like money and RP cheating in CC.

Imagine funzio changed all the m4s in CC to a high casualty in fight all of a sudden in order to make it vanish.
how is everybody's feeling?

I wasn't mad at the game type at all. Me Overreacted:(
It's just I was so pissed by playing with bunch of cheaters day by day. If funzio can fix the glitch and don't rudely change the loot unit casualty , MW would still be a great game...