PDA

View Full Version : Composite factory!!

moneybags
06-29-2012, 09:08 AM
I finally got mine!! man that tapjoy gold takes along time to save up 250!!!! it was nice seeing my defense go up right when I purchased it as well.

Selfproclaimed
06-29-2012, 09:12 AM
I got mine at level 10 . Cheap to upgrade

Kiss Of Death
06-29-2012, 09:16 AM
I finally got mine!! man that tapjoy gold takes along time to save up 250!!!! it was nice seeing my defense go up right when I purchased it as well.

Actually I notice that sometimes with a boost upgrade it increases my stats straight away and other times on completion. Go figure.

Fifth Reich
06-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Mine is level 0.

magepker
06-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Actually I notice that sometimes with a boost upgrade it increases my stats straight away and other times on completion. Go figure.

ive noticed the same thing! Even with money buildings, sometimes it reflects in the IPH while upgrading, other times after its done.

Aidan
06-29-2012, 09:43 AM
First time build = instant effect
Upgrade = upon completion

albeezy
06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I almost have enough TJG to get mine. Cant wait to get it, will have to wait 22.? days to fully upgrade it according to WP's spreadsheet though.

moneybags
06-29-2012, 11:54 AM
yeah upgrading takes forever!! I wonder sometimes if its even worth upgrading the boost buildings. I feel like it would be more beneficial to have more money to buy better units. once you army is maxed out with the best units then upgrade the boost. is this a crazy thought process?

albeezy
06-29-2012, 12:16 PM
yeah upgrading takes forever!! I wonder sometimes if its even worth upgrading the boost buildings. I feel like it would be more beneficial to have more money to buy better units. once you army is maxed out with the best units then upgrade the boost. is this a crazy thought process?
Yeah, a fully upgraded composite would boost my D at least 8K to almost or above 50K defense. That would really help me, especially because I have started focussing on raising my defense. There are too many players in my rivals list with 50k+ attack. Leaving me vulnerable to attacks and raids (thus my post in the nano strategy for getting high level nanos and oil rigs when you cant just sit on unvaulted millions)

Dreno33
06-29-2012, 12:56 PM
once my cement factory is lvl 10, I'm leveling up to lvl 16 and then getting that composite factory to lvl 10 ASAP! best building in the whole game by a landslide!!