PDA

View Full Version : Panic time, inalid data or can't find server

Joie
06-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Ok if a funzio worker sees this please help, I've already sent a ticket. I get an invalid data or can't find server (every other app I have can) ANY Help from anyone would be appreciated, I hate to lose time during an event

The_Red
06-29-2012, 08:33 AM
I got that this morning a few times - I closed down my phone and restarted it... everything worked.

If all else fails, Ive heard dipping your phone in a luke warm glass of water sometimes cures your
internet ills. ;)

Addyman
06-29-2012, 08:35 AM
I've had the same. Try killing the app completely then opening again a few times. If that hasn't worked for me I have deleted the app and redownloaded it before now. It fixes it and you DON'T lose any game data.

Joie
06-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Well I've tried shutting the iPad down a few times , but that hasn't seemed to help.looks like I may have to try the delete method if I don't hear from funzio soon. That just Scares me to det as I have never deleted before, I have this dreadful vision of it not loading back up correctly. Just me being paranoid I suppose. Thanks for he responses

Populouspapa
06-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Same here cleared cache, reinstalled, rebooted still the same.. Not fun during an event..

VioletDuex
06-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Won't open - data doesn't register - comments not available

MPoon
06-29-2012, 08:54 AM
I get an invalid data or can't find server (every other app I have can) ANY Help from anyone would be appreciated, I hate to lose time during an event

Same here.

andymac106
06-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Deleted and reloaded multiple times. Nothing. Doesnt hurt me that badly since I'm camping but still

Joie
06-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Well from the responses it doesn't look like a reload will work either.Seems to be a wider spread problem and not just something on my end. Red has tossing you device at a wall ever worked, that may be my next option if I don't hear fom funzio soon, I was actually doing pretty well ( for a free player) at the event and this is going to kill it, if it can't be resolved soon

The_Red
06-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Red has tossing you device at a wall ever worked, that may be my next option if I don't hear fom funzio soon,

Make sure you take off its protective case first - you want the survival rate to be near 0......

Totalwar
06-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Well I just wasted over £300 pounds on the Hellfire event keep saying invalid start up data and I can't start up the game not a happy bunny I've tried restalling KA app but still get same error.

Joie
06-29-2012, 09:22 AM
After the fourth complete shutdown of my iPad it worked so I guess to everyone having this issue the best way to solve it is to continue to shutdown you device and eventually it will work. That or go with reds Luke warm water plan as my throwing the device against the wall remains untested, for the time being

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Make sure you take off its protective case first - you want the survival rate to be near 0......

Awesome! I've heard toilet water is the best. Happens all the time....

Totalwar
06-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Mine working again but lost a few hours because of this error still not happy bunny brought £70 pound worth of gems this morning and so far with well over halve my gems gone only got 3 viles this sucks.

MPoon
06-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Mine working again
Mine too........