PDA

View Full Version : So the drama continues....

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 06:10 AM
Looks like Koralene is back - as a level 1 Alex!
Check your mob if she was in it....

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:12 AM
I saw a level 1 Alex and did not check it out. Will do so.

Edit: Level 1 with almost $1.5 million IPH. Very spooky.

jmeijer
06-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Nice to see a lvl 1 player with two lvl 5 NC's, hotels, lofts and palm hotels. If this works.. can I do the same?

fuzzy
06-29-2012, 06:25 AM
whats her attack and defense like at a level 1?

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 06:35 AM
whats her attack and defense like at a level 1?

7700a 20K-d

With 1.5 mil per hour

Usual crap going on

fuzzy
06-29-2012, 06:52 AM
7700a 20K-d

With 1.5 mil per hour

Usual crap going on

I wonder if my camper account needs to bank. She will kick its a$$

TRAZ
06-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Nice to see a lvl 1 player with two lvl 5 NC's, hotels, lofts and palm hotels. If this works.. can I do the same?

I concur...the account should have been deleted from the server or at least all items above the players level should have been removed. No offense meant Kora, but fair is fair.

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 06:54 AM
She told us when she left that she had funzio turn her character into level 1 with 1 mafia. It's basically in storage. Too valuable to just have them wipe it. I believe her password has also been changed. If she wants to come back, she'll have to ask.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:55 AM
498 mafia when I checked.

iteachem
06-29-2012, 06:56 AM
So its in a park mode?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 07:19 AM
@sasha no matter what you think of her, it is a disgrace that any player is forced to quit an Internet game by a player or group of players who blur the lines of reality. I know everyone think she shouldn't have given out her number but, so what if she did. A life with out some level of trust is a boring one. With out players like her this game would be less fun. She did win the most important event thus far in crime city and will be missed.

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 07:35 AM
@sasha no matter what you think of her, it is a disgrace that any player is forced to quit an Internet game by a player or group of players who blur the lines of reality. I know everyone think she shouldn't have given out her number but, so what if she did. A life with out some level of trust is a boring one. With out players like her this game would be less fun. She did win the most important event thus far in crime city and will be missed.

It doesn't matter what I think of her - and first off I don't believe she's a SHE........

Yahkin
06-29-2012, 07:43 AM
@sasha no matter what you think of her, it is a disgrace that any player is forced to quit an Internet game by a player or group of players who blur the lines of reality.

Agreed

I know everyone think she shouldn't have given out her number but, so what if she did. A life with out some level of trust is a boring one.

Now you are blurring the lines of reality. In a perfect world you could share all personal details to everyone and not have to worry about it. But that's not the world we live in. Blind trust is naive.

With out players like her this game would be less fun.

Eye of the beholder I guess. Her hood was out of reach for me, so she was just another name on my Rival list I needed to ignore. The less of those I have to deal with, the more fun the game is for me.

She did win the most important event thus far in crime city and will be missed.

Again, subjective. Personally, I feel the emerald burner has been the most important event to date.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 07:47 AM
@sasha i am not trying to pick a fight but, the "player" contributed to the game and made it a little more interesting. With someone who put that much time, effort and money into this game, its sucks to see the "player" leave the game that way.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 07:58 AM
@yahkin most of what I wrote was my opinion don't mistake it for facts.

The one thing I would argue as being a fact is the PVP event is best representation of what crime city is about and winning that event makes Her the baddest player out there.

Babytway
06-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Pfffff sasha you suck........... Big time!!!!

Shame on you...... That player wanted to stay anonymous........... For good reason....... And you make a thread about her new identity..... That's low!!!

Sasha doesn't suck, stop being hateful. Kora is already gone so she is already anonymous, Kora already said the acct is in the hands of funzio so she isn't even playing it or have access to it no more. its most likely a dead acct(unless you start seeing activity on it).

if Sasha didn't point it out. im guarantee someone else on the forums would have would have.

I also don't believe anyone is forced to quit an internet game. there is a block feature that you can block anyone from commenting to your wall. you can choose to ignore whoever you want in the game even without the block feature. there is a block feature on the forums you can choose to ignore whoever you want to. if you are getting threatening texts or phone calls in real life then there are laws about cyber bullying and whole bunch of stuff that will force the other party to quit communicating with you. So she wasn't forced to quit the game it was a choice/decision that she made.

Yahkin
06-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Was there a batch of bad keyboards? Do people who play Crime City just happen to all use the same model keyboard? I've never seen so many keyboards with the period key stuck on auto-repeat.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Koralene was a guy pretending to be a girl?

I need to start paying more attention.

Babytway
06-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Koralene was a guy pretending to be a girl?

I need to start paying more attention.

i think she was girl pretending to be a guy that was pretending to be a girl.

i know thats your real picture but your pretending to be a human which is against the TOS,

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Pfffff sasha you suck........... Big time!!!!

Shame on you...... That player wanted to stay anonymous........... For good reason....... And you make a thread about her new identity..... That's low!!!

Who TF are you?

Did you even read this and other threads on the subject.....she's hardly anonymous to those who have her as part of their mob and know her hood - get real......

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 09:10 AM
@sasha i am not trying to pick a fight but, the "player" contributed to the game and made it a little more interesting. With someone who put that much time, effort and money into this game, its sucks to see the "player" leave the game that way.

Not trying to pick a fight either.....but I'm just wondering how much of that "more interesting" aspect was due to her flirting and pics she seemed to be sending to people - maybe you are just thinking with your "other brain"

And fine if people want to do that on a forum but as others have said this is not a dating site KWIM...

NotHappyatU
06-29-2012, 09:10 AM
It's over....no one care...about this girl....there are.... hotter girls...on here....like babytway....miss me baby?....i miss you...alot

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 09:13 AM
i think she was girl pretending to be a guy that was pretending to be a girl.

i know thats your real picture but your pretending to be a human which is against the TOS,

I think you might be right about the girl/guy
I don't know why - just always had some kind of sixth sense about things not being on the up and up
No skin of my nose - but seems to have created more problems for her/him/her ........lol

Paulio
06-29-2012, 09:16 AM
I was just under the impression that she was being badly harassed.... Spent a lot of money on the game...

Quit.... Due to the hate... And was maybe still trying too play the game on the downlow... And this thread.... Might open that up again and for some poor girl who just wants too play CC in peace...

Not hating....

I agreed with this

Dr BoneCrusher
06-29-2012, 09:22 AM
@yahkin most of what I wrote was my opinion don't mistake it for facts.

The one thing I would argue as being a fact is the PVP event is best representation of what crime city is about and winning that event makes Her the baddest player out there.

Not trying to pick a fight either.....but I'm just wondering how much of that "more interesting" aspect was due to her flirting and pics she seemed to be sending to people - maybe you are just thinking with your "other brain"

And fine if people want to do that on a forum but as others have said this is not a dating site KWIM...

LOL, Sasha I will agree to disagree but, as for my other brain it thinks about another person and she hates the fact that I play this darn game so much.

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 09:31 AM
LOL, Sasha I will agree to disagree but, as for my other brain it thinks about another person and she hates the fact that I play this darn game so much.

Well you gotta get her in the game too.....today my job is to get hubby's stats higher cause he didn't want to take his iPad to work.......so I have double the work........lol

Babytway
06-29-2012, 09:45 AM
I think you might be right about the girl/guy
I don't know why - just always had some kind of sixth sense about things not being on the up and up
No skin of my nose - but seems to have created more problems for her/him/her ........lol

i dont know if she was or wasn't lol i was just messing with swiffty

Yahkin
06-29-2012, 09:50 AM
It's over....no one care...about this girl....there are.... hotter girls...on here....like babytway....miss me baby?....i miss you...alot

When I read posts like this, I forced to assume that the person posting stutters in real life and I'm forced to read it like they live.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 10:38 AM
@Babytway

I have to give you credit for it, you are good at it.

koralene
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM
I wasn't planning on posting but for me to still be attacked without me even being around is a little low. Sorry peeps. :)

Yes that is my account. I asked Funzio to take it off the rival list. They wasn't able to remove real mafia members but put me down to lvl 1 and changed my name to Alex. I do not have access to my game anymore. As others have said, it is in the hands of Funzio. I don't know if i can ever get it back but i don't want it.

@ Sasha... doesn't matter if you believe i am a man or a woman but yes i am a woman. I believe about 5 different people have backed me up. Dillinja... is a mate in real life. Dravak... a mate in real life. So unless all these people are lying for me. Just get over it please. If you have an issue with me, please pm me and i will read the message when i'm next on. I actually like you and have alot of respect for you.

Am i still around? Who knows... nobody needs to know what i'm doing or not doing but that game is finished. I may start another game at some point but not for awhile... i don't have any time to play especially to start a new game.

tower
06-29-2012, 11:19 AM
I.........don't........................know....... ..........................................why..... .................................................. ........................everyone.................. .................................................. .........................cares.................... .................................................. .....................................so........... .................................................. .................................................. ......much........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .about............................................ .................................................. ............................................a..... .................................................. .................................................. ..................................dumbass......... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................that.......... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............can't.............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................handle .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................her...................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................o wn................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............privacy.

NotHappyatU
06-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I wasn't planning on posting but for me to still be attacked without me even being around is a little low. Sorry peeps. :)

Yes that is my account. I asked Funzio to take it off the rival list. They wasn't able to remove real mafia members but put me down to lvl 1 and changed my name to Alex. I do not have access to my game anymore. As others have said, it is in the hands of Funzio. I don't know if i can ever get it back but i don't want it.

@ Sasha... doesn't matter if you believe i am a man or a woman but yes i am a woman. I believe about 5 different people have backed me up. Dillinja... is a mate in real life. Dravak... a mate in real life. So unless all these people are lying for me. Just get over it please. If you have an issue with me, please pm me and i will read the message when i'm next on. I actually like you and have alot of respect for you.

Am i still around? Who knows... nobody needs to know what i'm doing or not doing but that game is finished. I may start another game at some point but not for awhile... i don't have any time to play especially to start a new game.

go...away...stop....lurking....sad....

NotHappyatU
06-29-2012, 11:25 AM
I.........don't........................know....... ..........................................why..... .................................................. ........................everyone.................. .................................................. .........................cares.................... .................................................. .....................................so........... .................................................. .................................................. ......much........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .about............................................ .................................................. ............................................a..... .................................................. .................................................. ..................................dumbass......... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................that.......... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............can't.............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................handle .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................her...................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................o wn................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............privacy.

too many......hurts...my eyes......

NotHappyatU
06-29-2012, 11:27 AM
When I read posts like this, I forced to assume that the person posting stutters in real life and I'm forced to read it like they live.

stutters...c.c.c.c.an't....be like...this...i....just....talk...slow

tower
06-29-2012, 11:28 AM
too many......hurts...my eyes......

seriously, why?

I can understand using ... instead of , for dramatic effect, but you use it every second or third word?

Rodimus
06-29-2012, 11:36 AM
I swear this forum has driven some completely ellipsis mad.

NotHappyatU
06-29-2012, 11:37 AM
seriously, why?

I can understand using ... instead of , for dramatic effect, but you use it every second or third word?

i love...ellipsis

Yahkin
06-29-2012, 12:43 PM
I like pie.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Me too, homemade pie especially.

NotHappyatU
06-29-2012, 12:52 PM
I like pie.

cherry pie?.......

Swifty
06-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Homemade cherry pie.

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 01:17 PM

Check your PM

tower
06-29-2012, 01:21 PM
I like drama. Pay attention to me more!

So much for cold turkey.

Dipstik
06-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Change your cell phone, ignore the haters, and play the game, Kor. I block people from my wall liberally. It's VERY easy to ignore people on this game/forum. It's also very easy to play the game at whatever level/pace you like. Go ahead and take a few weeks off... you won't lose anything.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 02:14 PM
@Sasha54

Your PM storage is full.

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 02:27 PM
@Sasha54

Your PM storage is full.

Thanks - fixed it

DLSmooth
06-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Why can't we all just get along???

Nudie
06-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Please everyone just leave her alone. Give her some peace and quiet. :)

Boom
06-29-2012, 06:42 PM
I have hair on my head

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 07:40 PM
I have hair on my head Not much on your "head" judging by the ava...