PDA

View Full Version : New Update/Event

What?
06-29-2012, 05:55 AM
Hello fellow players, I just wanted to let you know a day late and a dollar short that there is an update that was not announced and with this update there is a new event that was also not announced. So I'll take the few minutes right now to and I do mean a few minutes to tell you all about it.

Announcement: On June 28 (the past) Funzio will be releasing a new update that will be available to download at the app store. Make sure you download it as soon as possible. This update will not only fix some bugs, but will launch a totally new and exciting mission for you to complete and to gain some great units.

I know that was painstakingly time consuming to inform you about this.

stricker
06-29-2012, 11:23 AM
...way to get out behind there and push what? hahaha

...i hope your sarcasm isn't all for naught!!! uuuh-hmmm, cc mark??? :-/

War Priest
06-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Now how about getting that pending ticket of mine answered before I spam Gree with a ticket every hour it's not answered. :D

War Priest
06-29-2012, 11:26 AM
...way to get out behind there and push what? hahaha

...i hope your sarcasm isn't all for naught!!! uuuh-hmmm, cc mark??? :-/

My tar is better than your tar. :p

stricker
06-29-2012, 11:39 AM
My tar is better than your tar. :p
hahaha... you are welcome to have your opinion wp... ;p

but your tar is inanimate... mine is alive and breathing!!! LOL...

War Priest
06-29-2012, 11:43 AM
hahaha... you are welcome to have your opinion wp... ;p

but your tar is inanimate... mine is alive and breathing!!! LOL...

Yours is just creepy. It doesn't look likes it's breathing. It looks like it's rocking back and forth like those in the psych wards do.

stricker
06-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Yours is just creepy. It doesn't look likes it's breathing. It looks like it's rocking back and forth like those in the psych wards do.
BAH-HA-HAAH!!! ...i remember what you called folks when they told you your's was creepy... HATERS!!! lol... ;p

so... thanks for being honest... i guess it does look a bit creepy, huh??? ...do i need to change it???

War Priest
06-29-2012, 12:24 PM
BAH-HA-HAAH!!! ...i remember what you called folks when they told you your's was creepy... HATERS!!! lol... ;p

so... thanks for being honest... i guess it does look a bit creepy, huh??? ...do i need to change it???

No, it's your thing. Keep it that way if you like it.

Selfproclaimed
06-29-2012, 12:27 PM
You should make the head twist 360

stricker
06-29-2012, 01:03 PM
not into exorcist-ish stuff at all... wow... maybe i do need to change it!!! ;p