PDA

View Full Version : Lost can't download funzio games?

procsyzarc
06-29-2012, 02:25 AM
I couldn't update modern war or kingdom age(by this i mean app store wasn't showing an update) which meant I was missing the features and events of the new patches. I took the advise of some forum users and deleted and then went to re download but I can not find these games now no matter how I search, crime city often comes up but neither of them. Anyone have any idea kinda pisses me off because there are good events in both that I am going to completely miss now.

emcee
06-29-2012, 03:11 AM
Trying completely shutting off your phone and back on. It's worked for me when I can't get into the app store. Possibly this may work for you.

Destruction
06-29-2012, 04:18 AM
Did you change any language or region settings lately? That could prevent certain apps from showing up.

caribean
06-29-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm having trouble with my game and don't know what to do also it won't let me make my own thread here yet so i have to use someone elses.

My problem is i just beat the fish market and can't load any places after the fish market i keep getting Failed to load but anything before the fish market loads fine. Is this on my end or is it the game server ?

dudeman
06-29-2012, 09:36 AM
I think the broken status of Funzio's games is becoming worse daily. Today I can't attack anyone because literally everyone is too beat up. I refresh the rivals list and try all 20 names, then refresh again. Too many refreshes of the rivals list causes this game to crash. Several crashes and restarts later when I finally do find someone who is not too beat up, their defense score is way stronger than my attack. Ridiculous.

Babytway
06-29-2012, 09:47 AM
I think the broken status of Funzio's games is becoming worse daily. Today I can't attack anyone because literally everyone is too beat up. I refresh the rivals list and try all 20 names, then refresh again. Too many refreshes of the rivals list causes this game to crash. Several crashes and restarts later when I finally do find someone who is not too beat up, their defense score is way stronger than my attack. Ridiculous.

this is happening to me as well today. since i dont attack much i thought this normal.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 10:34 AM
this is happening to me as well today. since i dont attack much i thought this normal.

This is far from normal. I can usually spend my 90-100 stamina when I wake up in a matter of minutes. Today it's been hours since I woke up and almost all of my stamina has gone to waste. I did finish TL 398 with the first rival I was actually able to win some fights against, but I need over 320 more wins to clear 399 and 400. I should have been able to finish that this afternoon, but no way in hell is that going to happen now. Something new broken every frickin day! *od *ammit!

caribean
06-29-2012, 11:40 AM
is anyone having trouble loading places ? i still can't get past the fish market without it saying failed to load.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
All types of problems today. I crashed for the first time ever on my iphone 4-s, rivals list is all screwed up like dudeman said, low levels could see all the way to 200 for a short time, trouble loading crap.....

They must be working on stuff in the background and just not telling us so we are probably suffering "on the fly" and from whatever issues they make and fix as they go...

dudeman
06-29-2012, 12:12 PM
They must be working on stuff in the background and just not telling us so we are probably suffering "on the fly" and from whatever issues they make and fix as they go...

Well if that's the case, then this:

With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

= Fail!

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 12:36 PM
I think I was right. Update 2.4 is out now. Coincidence? I think not.

dudeman
06-29-2012, 12:46 PM
I think I was right. Update 2.4 is out now. Coincidence? I think not.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it takes care of some of the downgrades from 2.3.

Wait, 2.4 HD too? Or just standard CC iOS?

Still, they failed to tell us what was going on as promised. I'm sure it would have avoided at least some frustrations if they had just said "we're working on an update".

Doesn't fully explain all the weirdness though.. I mean, the existing version shouldn't be affected by an unreleased or uninstalled update right?

Edit: cool, no more ridiculous loot bags! The actual loot is back!

James Coey
12-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Want to redown load