PDA

View Full Version : Why should I add more mafia?

mac daddy
06-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Recently, new job appeared asking that I raise my mafia size to 369 (I currently have 350). I'm hesitant to do this. My Empire Times is almost always green and I win 99% of attacks.

I've learned that many times, the jobs are designed to assist in moving gameplay forward in a positive direction. Am I missing something? I am at level 125.

Thanks for the help.

Steve0
06-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Interesting, have you ever had 369 mafia or awlays been low? I have 273

ShawnBB
06-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I've learned that many times, the jobs are designed to assist in moving gameplay forward in a positive direction. Am I missing something? I am at level 125.

Those missions that give you RP as reward are positive missions, others unfortunately are leading you to a negative direction.:(

cookie monster
06-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Recently, new job appeared asking that I raise my mafia size to 369 (I currently have 350). I'm hesitant to do this. My Empire Times is almost always green and I win 99% of attacks.

Thanks for the help.

If you don't want to, don't do it for now. The goal won't go away. At some point, it will become more beneficial for you to do this, and at that point you'll want to do it.

Sounds like you're doing fine, now, and you're happy with your hood, so find something else within the game to do.

psxnitro
06-28-2012, 11:37 PM
I have 700+ mafia and I'm level 48 now thanks to the recent events... thinking of dropping my mafia to the same amount of vehicles I have, which is about 100 or so.

Bala82
06-29-2012, 01:01 AM
This is the problem i have every additional mafia member add defence and attack of 10 but at the sametime you need buy enough equipment for them to use.

i still don't get 499 since there are a lot HL player with just 50 mafia when they could easily have 500 yet it's 499 that get targeted. Why not target HL players with less 499?.

msjo
06-29-2012, 05:49 AM
i still don't get 499 since there are a lot HL player with just 50 mafia when they could easily have 500 yet it's 499 that get targeted. Why not target HL players with less 499?.

The Thug Life goals (i.e., win 50 fights against players with 500 or more mafia members) quickly require targets with 500+ mafia. Players at 499 are likely still strong enough that they are completing these goals by hitting other 500+ players while not allowing others to attack them for the same goals. There is a sense that it isn't fair or is at least unsportsmanlike. By targeting these players, others hope to make it a less attractive defensive strategy to drop mafia to 499 (to hide from others who are doing the Thug Life goals).

Players with 50 mafia are almost certainly not strong enough to compete with those with 500+ mafia and in any event won't see many on their rival list, so folks with that small a mafia likely aren't trying to complete Thug Life goals and are thus not acting in a way that seems as unsporting as those with 499.

Bala82
06-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Ok thanks for the explanation i understand thug life goal but like all goals in game you can either choose to do them or not but i can understand the frustration now if someone has worked so hard through the Thug Life goals and not be able to finish it. :(.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:36 AM
The reason to go up in mafia is so that the douche bags will not call you a douche bag for having less than the maximum for your level.

If that sounds confusing, it is because it is confusing.