PDA

View Full Version : Case of the Missing Explosives... HELP!

mac daddy
06-28-2012, 07:18 PM
I've noticed before that after attacking someone, a summary of my items used during the fight includes all 69 of my napalm.

This week, whenever I make an attack, the napalm are never on the list. I still have them in my inventory, but their not being used.

Does anyone have an idea about what's going on?
All input would be greatly appreciated.

joaquim
06-28-2012, 07:24 PM
The napalm has 18 attack. You say you have all of your napalms but you're not taking them to battle. This means that all your weapons have an attack higher than 18 so you can't take any to battle.

dudeman
06-28-2012, 07:24 PM
The results screen only shows your best 48 items along with the quantity of each item that is used. You still use a maximum of 500 of each item type (1 of each - gun, melee, armor, explosive, and vehicle - per mafia member) but if your 48th most powerful attack item is stronger than the Napalm, you'll never see them on the attack results screen again, even though they could still be in use.

dudeman
06-28-2012, 07:27 PM
The napalm has 18 attack. You say you have all of your napalms but you're not taking them to battle. This means that all your weapons have an attack higher than 18 so you can't take any to battle.

You can only replace explosives with explosives, so to replace 69 Napalm would require 500 Sarin Gas Grenades, or a combination of Sarins with any non-consumable explosive with better than 18 attack.

mac daddy
06-30-2012, 02:20 PM

Yes. But I thought that every mafia member can bring one gun, one armor, one vehicle, one melee, and one explosive into the fight. Wouldn't every battle bring the top items from each category? If so, where are the explosives?

Neonjoe
06-30-2012, 02:28 PM
The results screen only shows your best 48 items along with the quantity of each item that is used. You still use a maximum of 500 of each item type (1 of each - gun, melee, armor, explosive, and vehicle - per mafia member) but if your 48th most powerful attack item is stronger than the Napalm, you'll never see them on the attack results screen again, even though they could still be in use.

Consult this