PDA

View Full Version : blast guard helmet/tactical vest pricing weirdness.

Hed
06-28-2012, 02:42 PM
How come these two armour items are the same price but one is better than the other?

Blast guard helmet : 6/14
Tactical vest: 6/12

Both cost £125k!

What am i missing?

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 02:47 PM
The lure of that sweet piece of bait on the end of that hook.

Pat yourself on the back.

enahs1
06-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Why question it?

PawnXIIX
06-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Reinforced Police Baton - 1/3
Police Baton - 3/8

Police Car - 4/6
Chiefs Police Car - 2/3

Also should be noted that blood on the weapon increases it's power dramatically. Don't clean your weapons kids :D

(Just showing that there's other item things that make NO sense in here)

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Reinforced Police Baton - 1/3
Police Baton - 3/8

Police Car - 4/6
Chiefs Police Car - 2/3

Also should be noted that blood on the weapon increases it's power dramatically. Don't clean your weapons kids :D

(Just showing that there's other item things that make NO sense in here)lol sooo true

Hed
06-28-2012, 04:37 PM
In response to Enahs1.

I always asked questions when i am after answers.

Have i misunderstood the purpose of this discussion forum?

I just thought it was strange and i haven't seen any other pricing like it so i wondered if it was a mistake.

enahs1
06-28-2012, 05:13 PM
In response to Enahs1.

I always asked questions when i am after answers.

Have i misunderstood the purpose of this discussion forum?

I just thought it was strange and i haven't seen any other pricing like it so i wondered if it was a mistake.
Calm down!
maybe one is unlocked with a certain amount of mafia members

outbackhat
06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Same price different part of body protected so you need both and they know it. stat difference is due to protecting head is worth more points. be my guess anyway.

Hed
06-28-2012, 11:52 PM
Same price different part of body protected so you need both and they know it. stat difference is due to protecting head is worth more points. be my guess anyway.

I know i am a noob round these parts but that is not right at all :)

Hed
06-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Calm down!

Hey man, just letting you know my defence is strong ;)

Superfli
06-29-2012, 04:22 AM
How come these two armour items are the same price but one is better than the other?

Blast guard helmet : 6/14
Tactical vest: 6/12

Both cost £125k!

What am i missing?

I noticed that too and was going to buy the tactical vest but didnt see the point. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Max Power
06-29-2012, 04:46 AM
The helmet is available at lower levels with a mafia requirement to unlock it. My camper is at level 12 and I cant even see the vest yet.

I imagine they wanted to make one of the items available with different parameters that the other. There is redundancy in items later in game.

Matt Butterworth
06-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Calm down!
maybe one is unlocked with a certain amount of mafia members

enahs1 is right.

If you searched the forums, you would've found that I replied to this very same question from Amber a while back.

blank201
02-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Is there any specific reason why this one gets cheaper and cheaper?

http://i.imgur.com/R2wygiJ.png

What am I missing here?

dudeman
02-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Is there any specific reason why this one gets cheaper and cheaper?

What am I missing here?

It doesn't keep getting cheaper, it just became cheaper literally the other day when the overdue overhaul of the equipment store was finally released.

Can an admin lock this thread? It's obsolete.

blank201
02-28-2013, 01:49 PM
It doesn't keep getting cheaper, it just became cheaper literally the other day when the overdue overhaul of the equipment store was finally released.

Can you please link the thread that illustrates the details about this development?

4Nik8R
03-01-2013, 05:53 AM

So why did you comment? That's why these forums exsist, for people to ask questions and comments. Just because some of us are not lvl1000 yet doesn't mean that you can come in and suggest a thread shutdown! If you don't like it, move on. Don't be a troll : )

Polarbear
03-01-2013, 06:00 AM
The reason as answered before is that the blast helmet is probably mafia count unlock, as opposed to level.

These items are usually better buy than the others.

This is similar for many other equipments and even buildings I.e. NC, upscales, italians (mafia count unlock)