PDA

View Full Version : MW Excel Spreadsheet - Attack & Defense calulator

Kiss Of Death
06-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi,

Can some of you try downloading this beta version and filling it in. ONLY modify the online one to add missing details or correcting details for units PM me if you need help.

I've got a few players trialling it and I am trying to tune it and rework it until its as accurate as can be. data entry is imperative so testers are best low ally count players otherwise it could take you over an hour to fill in all your units (takes me a about 10-15 minutes but then I am building it so know how to fill it in very quickly).

All feedback on errors welcome so I can get this right for everyone. Let me know if you can't download a working copy.

KoD x

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0cTYxc63uCjS285bUZMZnQzbm8

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 11:55 AM
I will compare back to V2 for everthing

Hassleham
06-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Would love to help with this but with 252 allies it's just not gonna happen haha. Hope you get it working though!

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Currently showing -0.08% error margin on att
-2.96% on defense
Have you included cash building defense numbers?

Kiss Of Death
06-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Would love to help with this but with 252 allies it's just not gonna happen haha. Hope you get it working though!

Actually if you could take the couple of hours to fill it in you'd be a great test to see how much the error margin expands to for me. It is quick to do. You can filter to only show just SEA or JUST GROUND or just any 2 or 3 etc, then you can filter by cash/drop/event/gold/crate to quickly click on and enter number in inventory. You can remove or hide unused uints. It's also quick to flick between list by attack and list by defense so you can unselect common units that don't come up in either and hide them and so on.

PLEASE give it a go. please. Really need several feed backs and if they can be completed and emailed back to iphone.app.gamer@gmail.com so I can look over it that would be awesome...

Hassleham
06-29-2012, 04:09 AM
I need to add a lot of units to it before it's accurate for me, i'll do it later.

Tate
06-29-2012, 09:28 AM
I've been working on mine and almost done. Shd be able to finish it tonight, and thanks again for the spreadsheet KoD. Hope you're well

JohnnyR
06-29-2012, 09:32 AM
This is really cool. I've wanted to put something like this together for my personal use, but the massive amount of time and calculation required put me off-you are the bomb KoD.