PDA

View Full Version : Night Google Soldier

Big John
06-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Two of these have popped into my inventory. Are they PvP loot and they don't have a picture.

Should read goggles lol.

War Priest
06-28-2012, 11:12 AM
No, it is the Rocket Soldier. The word "Rocket" was replaced with "Night Goggles" in the Modern War system.

Just an error because of the event.

Thread about this awhile back...

Big John
06-28-2012, 11:15 AM
No, it is the Rocket Soldier. The word "Rocket" was replaced with "Night Goggles" in the Modern War system.

Just an error because of the event.

Thread about this awhile back...
Thought I read something about names changing but couldn't find the thread.

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 11:18 AM
I am not sure but there are alote of threads missing from the forums. This is getting very common again for the same questions to be asked over and over and over and when people search for the old threads they cannot find them. I am wondering if some of them are getting deleted or something.

Fifth Reich
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM
So is the google from spell check?

War Priest
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I am not sure but there are alote of threads missing from the forums. This is getting very common again for the same questions to be asked over and over and over and when people search for the old threads they cannot find them. I am wondering if some of them are getting deleted or something.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36412-2-New-Units

It was probably impossible to find related since it didn't have either word in the title.

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 11:37 AM
go figure. I think its time we start putting tags on out threads if the thread is a serious topic.

Mcdoc
06-28-2012, 04:15 PM
go figure. I think its time we start putting tags on out threads if the thread is a serious topic.I agree Poop! It is so hard to search for old threads sometimes :)

And other times it is just hard to Poop - LoLoLoL :)

Fifth Reich
06-28-2012, 04:51 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36412-2-New-Units

It was probably impossible to find related since it didn't have either word in the title.Nice picture.

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 06:07 PM
I agree Poop! It is so hard to search for old threads sometimes :)

And other times it is just hard to Poop - LoLoLoL :)

Someone needs a laxative.

stricker
06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
go figure. I think its time we start putting tags on out threads if the thread is a serious topic.

good point poop... the op can go back and edit to add tags too...