PDA

View Full Version : Cold karma offers reward!!!!!!!!!!

sexkitteh
06-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Cold Karma Is Offering Up a Reward!!!

They are tired of these outlaws running through their towns, looting their stores, and killing their men!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-PVezXcZGY10/T-x6THHAlBI/AAAAAAAAABk/ItKodbxqlCc/s800/dbm2.jpg

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 08:44 AM

They are tired of these outlaws running through their towns, looting their stores, and killing their men!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-PVezXcZGY10/T-x6THHAlBI/AAAAAAAAABk/ItKodbxqlCc/s800/dbm2.jpg

Kitteh, you are quite the pot stirrer.... I like it!

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 10:39 AM
I admire your fantastical approach.

However, why would you cover up your name? Surely you won't get this thread locked for revealing your own name now wouldn't you, "Alex"? *chuckle*

Unless, your a bit...scared, which by all means is completely understandable. I mean, I would be scared also considering that I would be going up against 150 CK members on the lower end of things ;)

'But I recon yall's bettur be weary madum...Word on the wild west hallars tales of them' ole CK members plotting up a high noon gunslinging along with some, yella bellied scalping. Wouldn't want to see yer barrels split down the nave to the chaps'

This will be...fun :)

sexkitteh
06-28-2012, 10:46 AM

However, why would you cover up your name? Surely you won't get this thread locked for revealing your own name now wouldn't you, "Alex"? *chuckle*

Unless, your a bit...scared, which by all means is completely understandable. I mean, I would be scared also considering that I would be going up against 150 CK members on the lower end of things ;)

'But I recon yall's bettur be weary madum...Word on the wild west hallars tales of them' ole CK members plotting up a high noon gunslinging along with some, yella bellied scalping. Wouldn't want to see yer barrels split down the nave to the chaps'

It's not about being scared... cause... you can't really do anything...

It's about proving how silly gangs and gang insignia is :P

Gaming Will
06-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Can you guys give those HL's a lesson in how to play this video game?

I'm not on a side but this should be fun to watch if everyone in the mafia's behave the same way.

Philo Beddoe
06-28-2012, 11:06 AM

They are tired of these outlaws running through their towns, looting their stores, rap1ing their women, and killing their men!

(For the record, that's DBM2-CK0)

:-) Good stuff there.

Swearengen
06-28-2012, 11:56 AM
:-) Good stuff there.

off topic but great user name Philo! :)

Sasha54
06-28-2012, 12:17 PM

WOW - I really want a front row seat for this one..........take her down - PLEASE!!

Philo Beddoe
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
off topic but great user name Philo! :)

Thank u. I'm a fighta.

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM
WOW - I really want a front row seat for this one..........take her down - PLEASE!!Might I interest you in our real D experience? All customers will experience actual fighting, actual pain and actual terror in a completely safe virtual environment! and no this is not TruTv!

No longer do you have to hide behind swinging bar doors, or looking afar from your horse.

Act now and purchase novelty items marking this war in historys notebook! We have rusty gun barrels, COLD mugs to keep your drinks ice cold and Karma bracelets.

*que music* We're climbing in your windows, n' snatching your people up, so hide ya barrels, hide your names, hide your barrels, hide your names, hide your barrels, hide ya names...

...and hide your comrades, cause we're beating errybody out there*

Paulio
06-28-2012, 01:03 PM
^lol. DB Mob, What's with the hidden names?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 01:14 PM
^lol. DB Mob, What's with the hidden names?

Simple really, you can't hit what you don't see. Anonymity is the name of the game!

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Simple really, you can't hit what you don't see. Anonymity is the name of the game!That cologne your wearing must be named old McDonald, because all I'm smelling is a chicken.

The anonymity lies in what kind of chicken you are :) Could it be baked? fried? No roasted!

Are you prepared COLD?

sister morphine
06-28-2012, 01:35 PM

They are tired of these outlaws running through their towns, looting their stores, rap1ing their women, and killing their men!

(For the record, that's DBM2-CK0)

Without names how do we know these are even genuine Cold members? One of my mafia told me that about 80% of the weaker members of his mob were claiming to be Cold. Chances are these "great victories" are over hobos wearing a flag of convenience.

Why don't you hurry up to 75; little sis Sweet Virginia is sharpening her kitty filleting knives just for you. Oh, and if you're a clown in the game too, you'll get some special treatment. She don't like clowns none!!

Mr Joaquim hasn't answered either. Must have gone to change his trousers I guess, lol

joaquim
06-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Mr Joaquim hasn't answered either. Must have gone to change his trousers I guess, lol

What level are you at? I only see people at my level or 1 level below.

sister morphine
06-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Still on 102. It's a long haul to your level. You might need to come down to 499 to see me as I'm trying to climb back up to 500 after a self imposed snafu last weekend. I'm on 421 now, but can see 500ers

joaquim
06-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Still on 102. It's a long haul to your level. You might need to come down to 499 to see me as I'm trying to climb back up to 500 after a self imposed snafu last weekend. I'm on 421 now, but can see 500ers

Even if I dropped down to 499, I wouldn't be able to see you. I'm at level 104. If you were at 103, I'd see what I could do.

sister morphine
06-28-2012, 02:15 PM
OK, thought you were on 103 yesterday. Hang fire there, I'll try and put a spurt on. ;-)

joaquim
06-28-2012, 02:16 PM
OK, thought you were on 103 yesterday. Hang fire there, I'll try and put a spurt on. ;-)

I was on 103 yesterday just very close to 104. It'll probably take me another day or 2 until I reach 105.

Swifty
06-28-2012, 02:26 PM
All of you people are going to add a lot of fun to the game when you reach high level.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 02:27 PM
That cologne your wearing must be named old McDonald, because all I'm smelling is a chicken.

The anonymity lies in what kind of chicken you are :) Could it be baked? fried? No roasted!

Are you prepared COLD?

I'm no chicken, I'm a chicken hawk! Revenge is a dish best served cold, or to cold in this case!

Paulio
06-28-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm no chicken, I'm a chicken hawk! Revenge is a dish best served cold, or to cold in this case!

Revenge? You guys called us out, remember? But you hide, so there's not much to do. Oh well, thought this was gonna be a fun rivalry.

joaquim
06-28-2012, 02:39 PM

No offense but I think it's better if only sexkitteh says these kinds of things.

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM
When you say things like this...

Your members tend to say things like this...

No offense but I think it's better if only sexkitteh says these kinds of things.Sorry your mob got hijacked bro :( You seem like a nice guy man.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 02:54 PM
No offense but I think it's better if only sexkitteh says these kinds of things.

Say what??

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 02:56 PM
When you say things like this...

Your members tend to say things like this...

Sorry your mob got hijacked bro :( You seem like a nice guy man.

Is that the case? Wow, insubordination will not be tolerated...

Paulio
06-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Hey hey, you guys need to work it out. You wanted a fight and now so do we.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey hey, you guys need to work it out. You wanted a fight and now so do we.

Sure, a little rivalry makes it interesting...

Sasha54
06-28-2012, 03:46 PM

I feel sorry for you now - I know you are young but I fear you've made a foolish mistake and hooked up with the wrong people (or should I say person) -

jiggaman
06-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Hurry up and get to LVL 181 so we can have some fun.

joaquim
06-28-2012, 04:05 PM
I feel sorry for you now - I know you are young but I fear you've made a foolish mistake and hooked up with the wrong people (or should I say person) -

Let me guess. The clown.

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Hurry up and get to LVL 181 so we can have some fun.Ur gonna be so bored by then lol :P

sister morphine
06-28-2012, 04:23 PM
lol, civil war in the DB clannette?

Philo Beddoe
06-28-2012, 04:32 PM
any of your mobs need a proper instigator? I'm a bad man. I beat Tank Murdoch just this past Tuesday.

joaquim
06-28-2012, 04:34 PM
any of your mobs need a proper instigator? I'm a bad man. I beat Tank Murdoch just this past Tuesday.

Ok you're in.

Paulio
06-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Ok you're in.

You sure set the bar high

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Ok you're in.

I think we have an instigator already, but we could always use another.

joaquim
06-28-2012, 04:44 PM
I think we have an instigator already, but we could always use another.

Who's our instigator?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Who's our instigator?

Seriously? I wonder who I could be talking about? Let's see... Pot stirrer, war starter, sheet talker? Naw, my bad we don't have any of those...

joaquim
06-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Nevermind. I know who it is.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Let me guess. The clown.

You must have been psychic!

joaquim
06-28-2012, 04:53 PM
You must have been psychic!
No no no I said that before the instigator stuff was brought up. :p

jobadass
06-28-2012, 05:07 PM
I feel sorry for you now - I know you are young but I fear you've made a foolish mistake and hooked up with the wrong people (or should I say person) -i blocked that person a while ago.

enahs1
06-28-2012, 05:09 PM
This is sad... Sorry guys but @ Joaquim, I have around the same stats as you, my stats suck, so your do to. You are against people with 30k+ stats here. I have no idea about Double Barrels stats, but DBM is going to get slaughtered

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 07:41 PM
You are against people with 30k+ stats here. I have no idea about Double Barrels stats, but DBM is going to get slaughteredThese would be facts

Sasha54
06-28-2012, 07:51 PM
i blocked that person a while ago.

Hmmm....why no comment from "that person"........

DoubleBarrelMob
06-29-2012, 08:48 AM
These would be facts

Actually anything that has not happened cannot be dubbed "facts", it is merely speculation or assumption. And we know what happens when we assume things... You make an ass out of you and me. Ass-u-me.��

Paulio
06-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Actually anything that has not happened cannot be dubbed "facts", it is merely speculation or assumption. And we know what happens when we assume things... You make an ass out of you and me. Ass-u-me.��

Yeah, thanks for spelling that out. I don't think any of us truly understood that phrase until just now. What is a fact, is that you and your mafia hide. Not as a genius strategic move, but more like a 499 rat that wishes to be avoided.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah, thanks for spelling that out. I don't think any of us truly understood that phrase until just now. What is a fact, is that you and your mafia hide. Not as a genius strategic move, but more like a 499 rat that wishes to be avoided.

Your welcome for the education, but strategy is strategy. Don't hate the player, hate the game. There are no 499 rats in Double Barrel, which is more than can be said about ColdKarma. Is being a rat part of your cliques strategy?

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I want to start a war with CK just so I can have a smack talk war with GWiz.

watumba
06-29-2012, 10:09 AM
i am at none of those boyscout teams and i don't think i will take part at any of them in the near future. but i have to tell you a story i realized today.. few days ago the leader of CK Group sent me a message asking my stats + adding him to my friends' list so that he could check my hood - i don't know why as i did not apply to enter to their group and especially let his boys know that i was NOT interested in any offer. after i refused him, one of the players i was beating few lvls ago, ''R3ALAX'', asked me to add him to my list and i accepted the offer without questioning. today when i was checking the wall of R3ALAX i saw the conversation between him and Cheap Kommander, a deal actaully.. R3ALAX would tell him my stats and Cheap Kommander would ask his boys to stop teasing R3ALAX. actually he could have all the information he needed from one of his boys as we were robbing each other lately :) i don't know about the 2 barrels but Calvin Kline group with its Cheap Kommander doesn't have any future if i may make a guess.

Swifty
06-29-2012, 10:34 AM
The Calvin Klein group? Ooooh, I regret that I did not think of that first.

G Wiz
06-29-2012, 12:37 PM
I want to start a war with CK just so I can have a smack talk war with GWiz.Lol war of words? Lets do this!! lol

Yeah, thanks for spelling that out. I don't think any of us truly understood that phrase until just now. What is a fact, is that you and your mafia hide. Not as a genius strategic move, but more like a 499 rat that wishes to be avoided.This!!

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Lol war of words? Lets do this!!

I would, but I would destroy you.

Beating you in such a war would be a bit like beating up someone without any arms or legs. Easy enough to do, but I'd feel bad afterwards.

jobadass
06-29-2012, 12:51 PM

Beating you in such a war would be a bit like beating up someone without any arms or legs. Easy enough to do, but I'd feel bad afterwards.Round 1 to Ramshutu

Swifty
06-29-2012, 12:56 PM
We need more wars of words.

G Wiz
06-29-2012, 01:01 PM

Beating you in such a war would be a bit like beating up someone without any arms or legs. Easy enough to do, but I'd feel bad afterwards.LoL!

My best student's name was Zinedine Zidane. He won his last fight without arms or legs :) No worries though bro...keep your 'head' up.

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 01:14 PM
LoL!

My best student's name was Zinedine Zidane. He won his last fight without arms or legs :) No worries though bro...keep your 'head' up.

Neglecting the fact that when your student won, he actually lost and spent the next few years being laughed at, a trait that you will having in common after a few more posts like this, you need to work on the structure of your flames. They have to have a beginning, middle and end. What you have in the previous post, is a beginning, suck and suck. I think if I look carefully, there may also be a facepalm in there somewhere, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Neglecting the fact that when your student won, he actually lost and spent the next few years being laughed at, a trait that you will having in common after a few more posts like this, you need to work on the structure of your flames. They have to have a beginning, middle and end. What you have in the previous post, is a beginning, suck and suck. I think if I look carefully, there may also be a facepalm in there somewhere, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The lead's increasing 2-0!

joaquim
06-29-2012, 01:24 PM
LoL!

I remember watching that.

jobadass
06-29-2012, 02:02 PM
The lead's increasing 2-0!What's a shutout?

G Wiz
06-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Neglecting the fact that when your student won, he actually lost and spent the next few years being laughed at, a trait that you will having in common after a few more posts like this, you need to work on the structure of your flames. They have to have a beginning, middle and end. What you have in the previous post, is a beginning, suck and suck. I think if I look carefully, there may also be a facepalm in there somewhere, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.You can ask your girl why I prefer a beginning, suck and suck :) but for the sake of flames, it might now be why i feel a certain burning in my trousers!!

Do you suppose I "trek myself"? But I have the benefit of the doubt dont I now?

Giggity.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 04:10 PM
"trek myself"

I just spit soda all over myself...LMAO!

Ramshutu
06-29-2012, 04:22 PM
You can ask your girl why I prefer a beginning, suck and suck :) but for the sake of flames, it might now be why i feel a certain burning in my trousers!!

Do you suppose I "trek myself"? But I have the benefit of the doubt dont I now?

Giggity.

The old 'I did your girlfriend' gambit. Unfortunately, this doesn't really work, partly because using a smiley in the middle of this sort of insult automatically invalidates your point, but mainly because I'm not thirteen. I will obviously be expecting a 'yo momma' play the next time, maybe if you really concentrate you maybe able to summon up a 'well I know you are, but what am I?'

It's a shame really, like a hot nun, you promise so much but deliver so little. Your posts seem as if you're trying to bring jackie chan, but are all ending up with a little too much Anne Ramsey.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-29-2012, 04:34 PM
The old 'I did your girlfriend' gambit. Unfortunately, this doesn't really work, partly because using a smiley in the middle of this sort of insult automatically invalidates your point, but mainly because I'm not thirteen. I will obviously be expecting a 'yo momma' play the next time, maybe if you really concentrate you maybe able to summon up a 'well I know you are, but what am I?'

It's a shame really, like a hot nun, you promise so much but deliver so little. Your posts seem as if you're trying to bring jackie chan, but are all ending up with a little too much Anne Ramsey.

Ouch, That's gonna leave a mark!

watumba
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
hmmm Cheap Kommander is still following me

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Hot nuns?

This thread is starting to get interesting.

Do they rap your knuckles with a ruler?

enahs1
06-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Lmao Ramshatu...
Ramshatu wins but he is leaving :(

G Wiz
06-29-2012, 07:53 PM
*Sigh*

Well that has been fun. Sorry to see this guy go...

Paulio
06-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Lmao Ramshatu...
Ramshatu wins but he is leaving :(

Disagree about him winning. Wasn't really a war of words since all he talked about were the "rules," but I'm gonna miss that dude nonetheless. Good people.

Eyelusion
06-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Disagree about him winning. Wasn't really a war of words since all he talked about were the "rules," but I'm gonna miss that dude nonetheless. Good people.

No doubt! Good people leaving sucks! *sniffle*

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 12:30 AM
By the way DoubleBarrel Mob, this is how you post a pic of a successful win. Maybe next time you can find someone in your own mob to hit CK, that way you don't have to hide their name.

And that person will be on our hitlist when we find out who they are.

http://i47.tinypic.com/x7kvd.jpg

Ramshutu
06-30-2012, 02:09 AM
*Sigh*

Well that has been fun. Sorry to see this guy go...

I quit the game so I could spend more time on this thread, but if you want to surrender I guess Ill have to disappear forever.

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 08:28 AM
I quit the game so I could spend more time on this thread, but if you want to surrender I guess Ill have to disappear forever.If by surrender, you mean I must then again listen to you talking about the rules of a flame war, instead of actually dissing me, then please, don't get your knee shot on the arrow under the exit sign on the way out...

Relating to favors also performed in the movies, something you probably think is when a guy named earl strokes the points of your spock ears, as a token of my appreciation for your departure, I have had a tailor made spock-gina formed out of two hands that came together like a teenage joke. Oh crap wait, your not thirteen huh which means you now quilify to buy hookers...Logical?

Maybe since your quitting CC now you can have Mark or CJ transfer some of that gold to your pocket, or you can force women to sleep with you as you are accustomed, again solely because of your avatar...

...or because you went through this

http://i49.tinypic.com/241jhgk.jpg

I can't imagine how bad that hurt when kirk went to infinity, and then beyond on you...I know the doctor giggled when he treked you out

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 09:49 AM
...side note: DBM 0 CK: already won

iteachem
06-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Want to address this now... I am not member of either of these Mafia... but seriously pissed off that DB members are claiming neutral parties are in their mob. DB.. I will go to war against you if you don't back down.. You choose to fight cold and if you go creating drama you will have me at war with you as well...

doinkent
06-30-2012, 10:38 AM
i am neutral but attack or rob a CK whenever i see one for sh!ts and giggles

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Want to address this now... I am not member of either of these Mafia... but seriously pissed off that DB members are claiming neutral parties are in their mob. DB.. I will go to war against you if you don't back down.. You choose to fight cold and if you go creating drama you will have me at war with you as well...

Sounds like you are a CK sympathizer. Listen, everyone is welcome to join the DBM, but a little rivalry in a somewhat monotonous game is always welcomed. Welcome to the war then iteachem, I look forward to seeing you on the rivals list!

iteachem
06-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Sounds like you are a CK sympathizer. Listen, everyone is welcome to join the DBM, but a little rivalry in a somewhat monotonous game is always welcomed. Welcome to the war then iteachem, I look forward to seeing you on the rivals list!

Oh this has nothing to do with being a CK sympathizer.. It has everything to do with your mob claiming members that aren't. Don't go trying to pull in other players because your too weak

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Oh this has nothing to do with being a CK sympathizer.. It has everything to do with your mob claiming members that aren't. Don't go trying to pull in other players because your too weak

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. Please elaborate...

iteachem
06-30-2012, 10:58 AM

I willl pm you

fuzzy
06-30-2012, 11:05 AM

Some how CK leaders got a hint that the teacher and myself are part of your little wanna be mafia. As I see it there are 2 mafia in this game. CK and the Indians. Who knows there could be more in the HL that I do not know of. I am neutral in that war between the CK and Indians. I am sure I will get caught in the cross fire but so be it

I am not part of your little wanna be mafia please give name and levels of your mafia so I may take you down. But reading the whole thread I believe Gwiz all ready called you out on that and you are hiding.

Iteachem and myself do work together and hitting cheaters and tracking them. I will let you also know that the only red on my wall is also from him. Best defense is to collect on time.

Once again I'm neutral in the real war but all out war against DB mafia for myself.

Come at me. Level 104 in game name Fuzzy. Make sure it had the capital F because there is a wanna be fuzzy with a lowers case f. I attack him also.

iteachem
06-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Some how CK leaders got a hint that the teacher and myself are part of your little wanna be mafia. As I see it there are 2 mafia in this game. CK and the Indians. Who knows there could be more in the HL that I do not know of. I am neutral in that war between the CK and Indians. I am sure I will get caught in the cross fire but so be it

I am not part of your little wanna be mafia please give name and levels of your mafia so I may take you down. But reading the whole thread I believe Gwiz all ready called you out on that and you are hiding.

Iteachem and myself do work together and hitting cheaters and tracking them. I will let you also know that the only red on my wall is also from him. Best defense is to collect on time.

Once a gain neatural in the real war but all out war against DB mafia for myself.

Come at me. Level 104 in game name Fuzzy. Make sure it had the capital F because there is a wanna be fuzzy with a lowers case f. I attack him also.

I am in-game iteachem level 103..

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 11:12 AM
I am in-game iteachem level 103..

I was unaware of that, but would be more than happy to post publicly that neither you nor fuzzy are affiliated with the DBM. This was not how I originally planned it to go, but the people who aligned themselves with the DBM had anterior motives. If you find out who is starting the rumors, please let me know. And if i find out they will be publicly ousted and dealt with .

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 11:15 AM

Once again I'm neutral in the real war but all out war against DB mafia for myself.

That whole "come at me bro" thing is so ridiculous. Feel free to join the fight!

enahs1
06-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Is this how you take a pic G Wiz? ;)
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/d1cae287.jpg
Just sharing, I am still neutral though

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 11:16 AM
I was unaware of that, but would be more than happy to post publicly that neither you nor fuzzy are affiliated with the DBM. This was not how I originally planned it to go, but the people who aligned themselves with the DBM had anterior motives. If you find out who is starting the rumors, please let me know. And if i find out they will be publicly ousted and dealt with .You need to check the people in your group buddy. You guys still have milk around your mouthes and have already started creating the wrong enemies!

Check that sexkitteh of yours, you know...the one who hijacked your mob?

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Just sharing, I am still neutral though
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/d1cae287.jpgJust sharing...what might I ask?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 11:22 AM
You need to check the people in your group buddy. You guys still have milk around your mouthes and have already started creating the wrong enemies!

Check that sexkitteh of yours, you know...the one who hijacked your mob?

Personally, I am well seasoned, enough so to know there is no "e" in the word mouths. As for milk, it might be tequila from last night as I am still pretty hung over!

enahs1
06-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Just sharing...what might I ask?
What...?
Btw, Im actually voting for CK on this one, I actually sort of want to join CK but I'm probably not good enough for your standards.

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Personally, I am well seasoned, enough so to know there is no "e" in the word mouths. As for milk, it might be tequila from last night as I am still pretty hung over!Really? Your gonna go after my spelling? LoL

You win!

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 11:30 AM
What...?
Btw, Im actually voting for CK on this one, I actually sort of want to join CK but I'm probably not good enough for your standards.

Wow! You want to join CK but are posting pictures of you defeating them in the Double Barrel thread? This is like robbing a bank and on your way out asking for a job application!

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Really? Your gonna go after my spelling? LoL

You win!

YAY! War is over! That was easy!

enahs1
06-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Wow! You want to join CK but are posting pictures of you defeating them in the Double Barrel thread? This is like robbing a bank and on your way out asking for a job application!
To show what I can do ;)
Besides: that was the weakest CK member I have seen, I just had to kick his @ss ;)

jobadass
06-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Wow! You want to join CK but are posting pictures of you defeating them in the Double Barrel thread? This is like robbing a bank and on your way out asking for a job application!very nice metaphor.
Maybe enahs thinks he can beat his way into the club.
It'd be cool if DBM would be as transparent about who they are as the Indians and CKM. It does seem a bit cowardly to not be upfront about who you are. You really should be flying colors, IMO...unless you think you're Seal Team 6 or Delta.

Paulio
06-30-2012, 08:29 PM
very nice metaphor.
It'd be cool if DBM would be as transparent about who they are as the Indians and CKM. It does seem a bit cowardly to not be upfront about who you are. You really should be flying colors, IMO...unless you think you're Seal Team 6 or Delta.

That's their strategy. "you can't hit what you can't see."

jobadass
06-30-2012, 09:25 PM
That's their strategy. "you can't hit what you can't see."Right. I'm still neutral with the legit mobs. Double bubble can kiss my ass.
jobadass
lvl 144
500 mafia

G Wiz
06-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Right. I'm still neutral with the legit mobs. Double bubble can kiss my ass.
jobadass
lvl 144
500 mafiaLoL

Ouch...they must have a hard time getting RESPECT items...There definately isn't any respect dropping around here for em'

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 09:49 PM
very nice metaphor.

Thank you. I have to be honest about the anonymity issue. When I presented the idea to the forum for the DBM it was clear that I was in no way trying to go to war with anyone. It was a whole different concept. I said it was open to all interested, being a man of my word I let all who asked in. Some of those individuals had pre-existing rivalrys with the CK. Since I was neutrally grounded, I decided I wanted to remain anonymous. It's simple really, if you are a CK member and being attacked, it is that person who is at war with you. But that goes for all of us.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Right. I'm still neutral with the legit mobs. Double bubble can kiss my ass.
jobadass
lvl 144
500 mafia

I'm sorry you feel that way.

jobadass
06-30-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way.In RL, gangs throw signs, wear colors, show pride. If you're interested in making waves, stand up and make em. More respect goes to the man that will face his enemy than the one that will hide.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-30-2012, 10:11 PM
In RL, gangs throw signs, wear colors, show pride. If you're interested in making waves, stand up and make em. More respect goes to the man that will face his enemy than the one that will hide.

Personally, I do not have any enemies.

jobadass
06-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Personally, I do not have any enemies.I'm sure you don't. It's a game, but if you're going to call someone, or a group of someones out (in game) they should be able to see what you have (in game).

Swifty
07-01-2012, 01:54 AM
@DoubleBarrelMob

You have enemies. In this game, everyone does. But not everyone knows who their enemies are.

iteachem
07-01-2012, 07:55 AM
One question for DB.. does your "mafia" know your ingame name? Or is that hidden from them as well?

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:09 AM
One question for DB.. does your "mafia" know your ingame name? Or is that hidden from them as well?

Why is this about me? Have I said anything to you? Have I attacked you? I think you should be looking for your enemies on your news feed. And, no they don't. I do not know theirs either.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:10 AM
@DoubleBarrelMob

You have enemies. In this game, everyone does. But not everyone knows who their enemies are.

True, I don't know who my enemies are, nor do they know who I am.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm sure you don't. It's a game, but if you're going to call someone, or a group of someones out (in game) they should be able to see what you have (in game).

I never called anyone out.

iteachem
07-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Why is this about me? Have I said anything to you? Have I attacked you? I think you should be looking for your enemies on your news feed. And, no they don't. I do not know theirs either.

Well my thought is this.. You seem to want respect as a mafia so I can't understand why you don't identify yourself. Indians have tepees in their hoods, CK identify themselves via in game name..

I guess I can't figure out why you folks are so into anonymity... and honestly I am still fairly irritated that some of your members seem to want to maintain anonymity yet are willing to try to lend some authenticity by falsely identifying others as members of your mafia.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Well my thought is this.. You seem to want respect as a mafia so I can't understand why you don't identify yourself. Indians have tepees in their hoods, CK identify themselves via in game name..

I guess I can't figure out why you folks are so into anonymity... and honestly I am still fairly irritated that some of your members seem to want to maintain anonymity yet are willing to try to lend some authenticity by falsely identifying others as members of your mafia.

You are a teacher so I am sure you can grasp simple concepts. First, does anyone have a name of who said you were with us? Do you know for a fact that someone in the DBM said this, or could this have been made up to get other players unhappy with the DBM? Honestly, I have no idea who said it. It could have been ANYONE on the forum. Would it be bad strategy to get other players to hate us? It could have been started by a CK member. No one knows. You all know who is against you as you can read the posts. Do you see posts with me talking sheet about any group? Do you see me posting pictures dissing any one group? It is VERY simple, your enemies are the ones who attack you. If my name appears on your news feed, then we are enemies. Until that time I am just a guy on the forum.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:49 AM
I do find it odd, NOONE has a name of who said what and how it got started. It is an old, childish game we all played in grade school... He said, she said. Until I have facts it is all bogus in my book.

iteachem
07-01-2012, 08:51 AM
You are a teacher so I am sure you can grasp simple concepts.

LOL... surprised to see the frustration in your response to a fairly simple set of questions. I would appreciate it if you would simple address the questions without the deleterious attitude, or rather simply state that you are declining to answer. Either would work for me. I would love to maintain a little decorum on the forum and abstain from ad hominem attacks.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:55 AM
LOL... surprised to see the frustration in your response to a fairly simple set of questions. I would appreciate it if you would simple address the questions without the deleterious attitude, or rather simply state that you are declining to answer. Either would work for me I would love to maintain a little decorum on the forum and abstain from ad hominem attacks.

There is a slight undertone of frustration, correct. But please pay attention to the body of the post and respond accordingly. You failed to answer the questions asked. You are avoiding the issue as you are more interested in bickering than reasoning. My points were valid and should be addressed.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 08:57 AM
I would appreciate it if you would simple address the questions.

You did not pose any questions in your post.

iteachem
07-01-2012, 09:09 AM
There is a slight undertone of frustration, correct. But please pay attention to the body of the post and respond accordingly. You failed to answer the questions asked. You are avoiding the issue as you are more interested in bickering than reasoning. My points were valid and should be addressed.

As you failed to address my postulates about the need for anonymity of your Mafia. Again this lack of willingness to plainly identify yourself is troublesome. One of my suspicions is that you or others in your mafia don't have the strength to attack your enemies and thus are trying to rope in others to attack for you.

But to address your questions, you are correct that I don't have the source of your leak. But I would disagree with your point that it's a he said she said exercise. The sources that did give me the information are extremely credible longstanding forum members and there is more to this than I am willing to share openly.

iteachem
07-01-2012, 09:10 AM
You did not pose any questions in your post.

They were not stated as questions, but reflections on why you don't identify yourselves. So that is my question, why the need for anonymity?

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 09:16 AM
As you failed to answer my questions about the need for anonymity of your Mafia. Again this lack of willingness to plainly identify yourself is troublesome. One of my suspicions is that you or others in your mafia don't have the strength to attack your enemies and thus are trying to rope in others to attack for you.

But to address your questions, you are correct that I don't have the source of your leak. But I would disagree with your point that it's a he said she said exercise. The sources that did give me the information are extremely credible longstanding forum members and there is more to this than I am willing to share openly.

The anonymity issue was adressed a few posts back, explained in detail. Please read for comprehension.

The sources were credible, but you have no name... Right. If you are worried about posting publicly, please feel free to pm me. Other than that it sounds like he said she said... How easy would it be for me to start a rumor of you being a secret Indian, trying to infiltrate the CK for info? Pretty simple I'm sure. If it got back to you, what questions would you ask our accuser? Now, ask yourself those questions on my behalf and let me know!

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Thank you. I have to be honest about the anonymity issue. When I presented the idea to the forum for the DBM it was clear that I was in no way trying to go to war with anyone. It was a whole different concept. I said it was open to all interested, being a man of my word I let all who asked in. Some of those individuals had pre-existing rivalrys with the CK. Since I was neutrally grounded, I decided I wanted to remain anonymous. It's simple really, if you are a CK member and being attacked, it is that person who is at war with you. But that goes for all of us.

Iteachem, please read above...

iteachem
07-01-2012, 09:24 AM
How easy would it be for me to start a rumor of you being a secret Indian, trying to infiltrate the CK for info?

Probably fairly difficult given that no one knows who you are.

If I get more information I will pm it to you.

Other than that I am taking off to the mountains for the rest of the day, so will not be posting in this thread anymore today.

G Wiz
07-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Dbm...you have 2 members in your crew who waged war with CK. You are no longer neutral buddy, so you can scrap that idea or leave the gang you created.

Secondly, all this 'anonymity' does not favor your defense about rumors being he say she say.

Thirdly, I think I kno who you are as I got a chance to see some things during the level opening glitch.

Lvl 137 correct?

iteachem
07-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Iteachem, please read above...

Thanks for reposting that.

jobadass
07-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Dbm...you have 2 members in your crew who waged war with CK. You are no longer neutral buddy, so you can scrap that idea or leave the gang you created.

Secondly, all this 'anonymity' does not favor your defense about rumors being he say she say.

Thirdly, I think I kno who you are as I got a chance to see some things during the level opening glitch.

Lvl 137 correct?
Another good reason to stay neutral... This is better than going to a ball game!

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 09:44 AM

Lvl 137 correct?

I have no plans on leaving the group I created. I will however ask that the instigators cease and desist or leave the group.

The news of the rumors came from someone, who heard it form someone else. Perfect example of he said she said and has no bearing on the anonymity issue.

As for level 137, no, but close!

As for knowing who I am, you have always known. We both have spies in each others groups, I would not expect less from an organized clique.

This is all a game and I enjoy playing it. It can be monotonous and boring at times, but the rivalry makes it all so interesting.

As far as joaquim is concerned, he is just a child, naive to the workings and schemes of the adult mind. Please do not take your frustrations out on him. He is a good kid.

As for sexikitteh, she is a pot stirrer and sheet starter. The world needs people like that to motivate the rest of us to do more. Without her challenging the CK, what would you guys have to talk about? She makes the game fun, not oly for herself, but also for your crew as well.

Philo Beddoe
07-01-2012, 09:49 AM
stand yer ground dbm. its only a game have fun wit it. stir those pots.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 09:52 AM
stand yer ground dbm. its only a game have fun wit it. stir those pots.

Thank you sir! I am standing firm, just clearing the air.

in-game j
07-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Double Barrel is ..... sex - kitteh :eek:

DoubleBarrelMob
07-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Double Barrel is ..... sex - kitteh :eek:

Not quite, but she is still a member of the DBM.

jobadass
07-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Not quite, but she is still a member of the DBM.I can't figure it out. I know I know you...I'm just stumped. Damn...
You could pm me and save me the frustration.

fuzzy
07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
That whole "come at me bro" thing is so ridiculous. Feel free to join the fight!

I could not wait any longer for your wanna be mafia so I joined the fight.....

Fuzzy 1 --- DB Mafia 0

Ask the kid about the red on his wall

G Wiz
07-01-2012, 08:03 PM
^^ Cudos to Fuzzy

fuzzy
07-01-2012, 08:08 PM
^^ Cudos to Fuzzy

Thanks

At least he is man enough (or women enough) to share his in game name un like the others.

dhghdd
07-01-2012, 08:44 PM

I'm not on a side but this should be fun to watch if everyone in the mafia's behave the same way.

Occhiali Dior (http://www.modelliocchialidavista.net)

Munch on it
07-01-2012, 09:20 PM

I'm not on a side but this should be fun to watch if everyone in the mafia's behave
the same way.

Timbathia
07-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Why cant the developers actually work out a way for these mobs to be officially registered, and keep win/loss stats. It would be so much better than this wishy-washy he-said she-said vague threat cr@p.

Or have a pvp event where a leader board is kept of the top 50 beat up players over a 5 days period. They could get rubber chicken melee weapon as a prize.

Brooklyn Boy
07-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Why cant the developers actually work out a way for these mobs to be officially registered, and keep win/loss stats. It would be so much better than this wishy-washy he-said she-said vague threat cr@p.

Or have a pvp event where a leader board is kept of the top 50 beat up players over a 5 days period. They could get rubber chicken melee weapon as a prize.

That is an awesome idea! One of the best I've seen.

watumba
07-02-2012, 06:14 AM
I have a quiz for everyone.. here you can test your knowledge about the game and players:

1) How long will it take to reach the levels mentioned below without using any gold or equipment earned with gold incl. defensive buildings
Attk: 36036
Def: 41884

2) How long will it take to own 16922 weapons with such conditions mentioned below:
- no money building earned with gold
- max. 8023 jobs to complete
- max. 1330 fights to win
- max. 3012 robberies to win
- until you reach level 117
- buildings:
warehouse: lvl 9
warehouse lvl 5
deli: lvl 2
pizzap.:lvl 3
dominic. rest.: lvl2
barber: lvl2
chinese rest.:lvl 2
house: lvl 2
arcade: lvl 2
laundry: lvl4
electronics: lvl 2
pawn: lvl 3
basketball court: lvl 2
cloth: lvl2
shoe: lvl2
flower: lvl2
diber:lvl2
italian: lvl 2
fancy rest.: lvl 2
upscale club: lvl 1
upscale club: lvl ?
russian: lvl ?
underboss: lvl 2
collection agency: lvl 2
internet: lvl 2
sportsbar: lvl 2
t-shirt: lvl 2
beachside: lvl 2
modern loft: lvl 2 x 2 buildings
loft: lvl 1 x 2 buildings
fish store: lvl 1
meat fact. :lvl 1
nightclub: lvl 1

- weapons to be owned:
888 machine gun
888 dual machine gun
888 semi automatic sniper..
999 grenade launcher
701 katana
over 1000 chainsaw
666 FBI shield (but only 6 full combat gear & 6 high v. binoculars)
888 big rig
502 audi
400 armored limo
888 bulldozer
888 yacht

3) when it's so obvious that the player is a cheater (a very stupid one actually), which of the 2 boy scouts will ask him to join their team?

please answer these questions before you look to my next message.

watumba
07-02-2012, 06:16 AM

watumba
07-02-2012, 06:21 AM
here comes the answer of the 3rd question. I don't know if the Cheater Kommander of the CKs knew about this invitation. If he doesn't know, then Cheater as Helms has to be kicked out from their clan. If he knew about it then they have to change their name into Cheaters Klub or Cheaters Kommunity. 1429

watumba
07-02-2012, 08:51 AM
it's even getting funnier.. Cheater as Helms doesn't know who I am and thinks I'm a lower lvl player whom he can persuade in an insulting way that what Stormbringer has done is not cheating !!!! ''You gotta be one of the lower stat players that can't figure out how to get stronger !!! it's called USING MATH AND COMMON SENSE WITH THE WAY YOU PLAY THE GAME... you should give it a try'' Thanks Cheater as Helms. I have reported both of you as cheaters to funzio. Changing the number of the weapons you have with the jailbreaked iphone is only the math and common sense but not a cheat, then I will do the same as u suggested. I will give it a try if funzio will not give you something else.. something thick and hard.

kail
07-02-2012, 09:28 AM
hahaha this is awesome!

watumba
07-02-2012, 09:45 AM
by the way, cheater as helmes is calling himself as cold as helmes, cheap kommander is calling himself as cold commander. just for your info.

sister morphine
07-02-2012, 10:01 AM
It's Cold as Helms h'actually (a pedant writes), but who the blazes is stormbringer?

watumba
07-02-2012, 10:17 AM
did u not see the pictures i added sis? he's someone invited by cheater of helmes to join your boy scout.

sister morphine
07-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I saw the pictures but had never heard of this guy before. I will say any prospect gets checked out to the best of my knowledge. If the leadership consider him to be a cheater he won't get in I trust.

Calling Helms a cheater because he failed to check the guy out enough before recommending him is OTT for the moment surely.

watumba
07-02-2012, 12:08 PM
not checking the guy enuff?? sis, stop taking morphine will ya. b4 I attk to someone I check his stats then his weapons. +, that moron was defending those 888 yachts and 999 launchers earned in a cheating way, calling it ingame math and common sense. I guess your boy scout is in such deep trouble, u r ready to accept cheaters or people who defend them. God bless u all.

jobadass
07-02-2012, 12:31 PM
not checking the guy enuff?? sis, stop taking morphine will ya. b4 I attk to someone I check his stats then his weapons. +, that moron was defending those 888 yachts and 999 launchers earned in a cheating way, calling it ingame math and common sense. I guess your boy scout is in such deep trouble, u r ready to accept cheaters or people who defend them. God bless u all.WOW, only thing I don't understand is; if this guy is smart enough to cheat, why spend the money so stupidly? I don't see any evidence that CK Helms was cheating, maybe not being diligent before inviting someone.
Good job reporting watumba

sister morphine
07-02-2012, 12:56 PM
not checking the guy enuff?? sis, stop taking morphine will ya. b4 I attk to someone I check his stats then his weapons. +, that moron was defending those 888 yachts and 999 launchers earned in a cheating way, calling it ingame math and common sense. I guess your boy scout is in such deep trouble, u r ready to accept cheaters or people who defend them. God bless u all.
Acting in a dimwitted manner doesn't make someone a cheat watumba. Dear old Helms might not be brainiac of the century; he did after all attack (the real) xenoke during the levels glitch, lol

So far as stormbringer is concerned, like jobadass I applaud you for reporting him - too many people seems happy to turn a blind eye to cheaters. This guy appears to be even dumber than most money hackers; they only award themselves 300 or so each of flame throwers, machine guns, grenade launchers, precision sniper rifles and the like on a hood earning about £1.50 an hour.

sexkitteh
07-03-2012, 12:24 PM
OK .... where was I?

firstaid
07-05-2012, 08:59 AM
what is cold karma?

Spartacus
07-05-2012, 10:28 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36876-I-m-out...

CK: 1, DBM: 0

G Wiz
07-05-2012, 01:01 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36876-I-m-out...

CK: 1, DBM: 0LoLLLL

Man DBM, seriously? I know for a fact sexkitteh and Joaquim won't be winning much fights against us though I respect Joaquim the most for the fact that he isn't hiding.

But do not worry, we also had to fight for respect, and it's never easy!

watt
07-06-2012, 03:17 AM
hello calvin Kline boy scout. get ready for the big news & be happy. cos I'm leaving too.