PDA

View Full Version : Bully Protection?!?!

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 12:36 AM
I get the feeling that there is a new kind of 'bully protection' added in by Funzio that prevents, consistent attacks from rivals to those in your newsfeed.

Why you ask? Well I am currently in a battle...sorry, human torture experiment, with a certain player and I havent been able to attack them since June 26th. However, they are able to fail attack me nonstop.

I can rob them without spilling my consumable cocktail drink, yet this is the extent to which I can fight...I mean-administer- treatment.

Your turn Funzio...

PawnXIIX
06-28-2012, 12:40 AM
You mean you get the player too beat up message when you try to attack them from your news feed?

dudeman
06-28-2012, 12:44 AM
I was thinking something similar, but I now think I was wrong in thinking that.

I often have the same handful of rivals who attack me and fail, and these rivals posting repeated losses against me in my news are all players that I know I can safely blind attack and are above 500 mafia, so I actually do want to hit them back for my TL progression.

When I try to retaliate, however, nearly all of them are too beat up. Most of the time. It did feel like it was all of the time, but if I keep trying I can usually get through eventually. So that has caused me to come up with a new theory. I'm not the only player that these rivals lose against when they try to fight. This posts an easy link in every player's news who they decide to attack, and there have to be many players who, like me, recognize the name in their news as an easy 10-0 for Thug Life.

outbackhat
06-28-2012, 02:01 AM
I have a habit of stalking from news feed and have run into this occasionally. As stated, it is just someone else has beaten me to the punch, but not a long term issue.

Swingle007
06-28-2012, 05:46 AM
I've run into that lately as well.....when attacking from the news feed it says they are too beat up. But when I actually track them down on the rivals list and enter their hood I can beat on them just fine. Guess its a news feed issue not realizing ample time has passed since you fought last.

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 06:09 AM
I've found one guy who often still has the little gun over his head, but is too beat upto attack. It's the same even if I close the app and come back. Also, I usually don't get ten hits.

He's a "rat" with $50k iph and thousands of explosives including some land mines. Large gaps in his hood that are probably decorations. Pm me for more info. I'm just trying to blow his explosives.

Gaming Will
06-28-2012, 06:42 AM
I've been in a battle with one guy the past 2 days, I can only hit him maybe 2x per day. But I also think he has alot of enemies (though I don't think they are strong enough). I don't know, it's definitely taking more than 2 hours. Score I can hit him again.

vitus79
06-28-2012, 06:49 AM
i get only attacked successful by one player atm, not going to mention his name, but he got some flurry colored hair and 114k attk 140k def(122).
he gives me 10 hits every 2 hours so i think dudeman is right here, i do the same, newsfeed attacks on those who fail. sometimes they beat up, sometimes not.
i try em several times a day and burn like 50 stamina on newsfeed be4 i go on rival list

Joeycool
06-28-2012, 07:06 AM
Dudeman is correct I believe.

I currently have 2 players who live in my hood attacking 24/7

I imagine I am permanently too beat up to fight.

Sasha54
06-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Dudeman is correct I believe.

I currently have 2 players who live in my hood attacking 24/7

I imagine I am permanently too beat up to fight.

that brings me to a question -

If you are too beat up to fight when someone attacks you - does that mean that if you went to beat someone else up - you would be weaker.

I can't see that being possible but just thought of it.........

Maniaxe
06-28-2012, 07:27 AM
I think that falls under the same category as their avatar has a knife and you have a gun and you somehow loose the fight.....

vitus79
06-28-2012, 07:29 AM
that brings me to a question -

If you are too beat up to fight when someone attacks you - does that mean that if you went to beat someone else up - you would be weaker.

I can't see that being possible but just thought of it.........

no ur strong as always, actually i like running around beat up all day, i still add alot fights within the 2 hours and hit quite a few people who i think would like to beat me up, but they just cant even if the stats where good enough. :cool:

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 07:45 AM
My guy is once again too beat up to fight, but has the gun image over his head. I can leave his hood and come back, and the image is still there. I just can't attack him.

vitus79
06-28-2012, 07:48 AM
My guy is once again too beat up to fight, but has the gun image over his head. I can leave his hood and come back, and the image is still there. I just can't attack him.

what about buildings? tried to rob or does it say nothing to loot already?

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 07:50 AM
They're all collected already.

yes, I know you sometimes get that error if there's a connection problem or if someone has already hit them while you're sitting in their hood. I've disconnected and closed the app and retried. I just can't attack him.

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 08:02 AM
He's level 160. If anyone in the upper levels wants to test whether he's attackable, PM me and I'll give you his name. He's still got that flag, and I still can't hit him.

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys...

Guess my new saw movie will be delayed :p

Aid
06-28-2012, 08:22 AM
He's level 160. If anyone in the upper levels wants to test whether he's attackable, PM me and I'll give you his name. He's still got that flag, and I still can't hit him.

This happens to me quite often, I can always rob the person but not attack even when the player has the gun over their head. Normally happens after I have attacked them multiple times over a period of a day or two

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
OK... just a theory since it's the first time I've seen it, and someone else was noticing a similar problem. I wondered if maybe they are working on a hybrid version of the 5 attack limit they had a few weeks ago... you can get attacked X times in 2 hours, but only Y times by the same person. That wouldn't be a bad system.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-28-2012, 08:41 AM

I have this same issue, but I have been able to rob him. It has been this way for few days now. EVERYTIME he has the gun over his head, yet is too beat to fight? I agree that it is a new anti-bullying feature added by Funzio. It was never like this before.

Joeycool
06-28-2012, 08:46 AM
This has been bought up in the past. Its not new.

Joeycool
06-28-2012, 08:48 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32664-Crime-City-Can-t-Fight-Glitch&highlight=beat

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 08:55 AM
So it's a glitch... was there a fix involved?

G Wiz
06-28-2012, 10:30 AM
This has been bought up in the past. Its not new.Right, I remembered.

was wondering if things had been altered or fixed cause I didn't remember anything being said about it in the recent update.

Joeycool
06-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Nah... I've not either. I dont think the issue has been addressed.

Dipstik
06-28-2012, 11:07 AM
I suppose I should follow up... The problem seems to have gone away with this guy.

Joeycool
06-28-2012, 11:13 AM
I dont think its a massive issue. I think it only applies to people who beat beat up a lot. I very rarely see it.