PDA

View Full Version : Lost my phone, need help transferring game

David P
06-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Hey everyone (even you flan!),

I recently lost my phone and finally got another today. I'm bummed because I couldn't buy gold over the sale period (and I had 9 rockets with a day to go), but even more bummed because I can't figure out how to transfer my game. I went to the funzio ID screen, and I used both my real name, my forum name, and my in-game name (Steffino), but it said they were all invalid. To be honest, I don't ever remember sending one in in the first place. Can someone please help? With the hundreds of hours I've logged on this game, I am very nervous. Thanks for the help!

Steffy

CAPT.GIN
06-27-2012, 07:40 PM
This has been posted 100's of times look through the threads... It pretty much goes down like this!!! If you don't know your game Id number then you are screwed...

magepker
06-27-2012, 07:48 PM
This has been posted 100's of times look through the threads... It pretty much goes down like this!!! If you don't know your game Id number then you are screwed...

unless you've bought gold before.

David P
06-27-2012, 07:56 PM
unless you've bought gold before.

I have bought gold and sent in tickets before. I have my player ID number and all my account info from past emails. The reason I didn't search through treads is because I just moved and am waiting on Internet, and searching through threads on an iPhone blows. Much easier this way, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Got any tips if I have those past emails?

magepker
06-27-2012, 08:04 PM
I have bought gold and sent in tickets before. I have my player ID number and all my account info from past emails. The reason I didn't search through treads is because I just moved and am waiting on Internet, and searching through threads on an iPhone blows. Much easier this way, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Got any tips if I have those past emails?

gonna have to email support with your new imei number.

David P
06-27-2012, 08:58 PM
gonna have to email support with your new imei number.

Thanks Mage. What is that and where do I find it. Will it work for my cc or ka accounts? I have never bought gold for those by the way.

David P
06-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Please? Someone?

Johnny70
06-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Please? Someone? its in the settings tab on your phone bro
if its a iphone its "settings", "general", and then "about"

edit I thought they needed the iccid number? that is the phones identification number I believe...

Lordsloss
06-27-2012, 10:38 PM
I have a tip, dont lose your phone. Yea I went there :P

David P
06-28-2012, 06:02 AM
I have a tip, dont lose your phone. Yea I went there :P

That just hurts. I'm already in the dumps and you just have to go hurl a massive load of $&#% on top. Sometimes a big night out steals your phone....and dignity. :(

Hivesy
06-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Crikey O'Reilly, still with the people telling other people to search through other threads on the site.

Fret not David, I transefferd my game just 2 days a go. It's the name and password you use for logging in to this forum, the Funzio details, that transfer the game. You're in the forum now, go to your account details and use the name and password etc from here.

Should work - good luck.

Miner
06-28-2012, 07:29 AM
Please? Someone?

I switched phones and didn't transfer the game before wiping my old phone. Stupid, I know. Anyway, I emailed support and got the response listed below. I emailed them back with the information and within an hour my game was back up and running.

"Below is a small list of questions for required details I will need from you in order to assign your old game to your new phone.

1. Which game(s) are you attempting to transfer? (Modern War, Crime City or Kingdom Age?)

2. What is the UDID of your new device? We'll need that long serial number in order for our system to recognize which device to direct your game to.
(For quick and easy directions on getting your UDID, got to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid)

3. What is invite code of the NEW character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1, player name Alex when you first install the app)

4. What is the invite code(s) of your OLD character, character name, level and avatar attributes (for instance, what was the hair color, race and armor like for your character?)

PLEASE NOTE: If you do NOT have the invite code for your old character, keep reading.

If you have a friend or family member that was part of your old mafia, have them write "Game Transfer" on your old wall. Then, write back to us with their 9 digit invite code. We will certainly be able to find your old game in our system then!"

Dreno33
06-28-2012, 10:07 AM
send in a ticket via new phone, giving your old ID code for game, then PM Mark here on the forums just so he is aware too, it'll be fine.

Angelleyes
07-06-2012, 02:44 AM
Hi ive had my phone stolen a couple of weeks ago...so ihave now bought a new phone ...because i dint have my old kingdom id ... on my new phone i started again(which im very gutted about)
Well my stolen phone has now been returned to me ...so i now have id number so i am trying to transfer my old game to my new phone ....it keeps on saying not the right password ( i dont know the password )

so please please can someone help me with this because ive put hundreds of game hours into this ..........
I love it.....:)

ps... also i want to make sure when i transfer my old game i wont loose my levels.units and weapons and stuff....?

Romaro
07-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Do what Dreno said, better you know when and how much good that you bought, or another specific detail about your Id.
I lost one account a month ago, just sent ticket, it took 4 days until I can get my lost Id again.