PDA

View Full Version : New hero weapons and armor

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-27-2012, 06:12 PM
How about some new hero weapons and armor? EDIT: Here are my suggestions. This is not to start a rumor, but to put it there from the players of KA to make something like below for the people at the higher levels, and for those of us at the lower levels to look forward to.
<<A/D>>
Level 65 unlocks Diamond Rapier -- 30/22 -- 5000 honor points
Level 68 unlocks Dark Knight Armor -- 18/31 -- 6000 honor points
Level 85 unlocks Excalibur -- 40/29 -- 15000 honor points
Level 90 unlocks Zeus Plate Armor -- 23/42 -- 22000 honor points
Level 130 unlocks The Unholy Arbiter added bonus: 25% more gold on PvE-- 51/33 -- 48000 HP, or 10.2m gold
Level 135 unlocks Paladin Infinity Armor added bonus: For each point/3 points, 15 seconds less stamina (or energy) refill -- 29/50 -- 53000 HP, or 11.5m gold

All can be used by every class.

NO GEMS to get these. Good old fashioned elbow grease, finger or thumb prints on your iPad/Phone for attacked PvP or PvE.

Timbathia
06-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Are you saying there is, or you wish there was? I cant see anything.

enahs1
06-27-2012, 06:21 PM
This is a cool idea, but probably won't happen

Skillzrock2
06-27-2012, 06:21 PM
How about some new hero weapons and armor?
<<A/D>>
Level 65 unlocks Diamond Rapier -- 30/22 -- 5000 honor points
Level 68 unlocks Dark Knight Armor -- 18/31 -- 6000 honor points
Level 85 unlocks Excalibur -- 40/29 -- 15000 honor points
Level 90 unlocks Zeus Plate Armor -- 23/42 -- 22000 honor points
Level 130 unlocks The Unholy Arbiter added bonus: 25% more gold on PvE-- 51/33 -- 48000 HP, or 10.2m gold
Level 135 unlocks Paladin Infinity Armor added bonus: For each point/3 points, 15 seconds less stamina (or energy) refill -- 29/50 -- 53000 HP, or 11.5m gold

All can be used by every class.

NO GEMS to get these. Good old fashioned elbow grease, finger or thumb prints on your iPad/Phone for attacked PvP or PvE.

That is an Excellent Idea! The only downside is that they don't get anything out of it (money) so they have nothing to gain and therefore, have no reason to do it.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Are you saying there is, or you wish there was? I cant see anything.

I wish there was. There have been threads on this subject, or other subjects and then people bringing this subject up, so I thought I'd put my own two cents worth in.

Timbathia
06-27-2012, 06:25 PM
I wish there was. There have been threads on this subject, or other subjects and then people bringing this subject up, so I thought I'd put my own two cents worth in.

True - I would prefer to spend honor on something that wont die. Seems such a waste when a werewolf bites the dust.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-27-2012, 06:26 PM
That is an Excellent Idea! The only downside is that they don't get anything out of it (money) so they have nothing to gain and therefore, have no reason to do it.

True in some ways. However, for the people who are at those levels, you either have to have an insane amount of attack and defense and hope that those at level 85 or 90 have less than you do so you can get the honor points, so not too smart to hit gem players or get some gem units yourself.

OR for the level 130/135 gear, you have to have awesome A/D to be able to maintain that much gold, or to even be able to attack that many players to get that many HP. And it excites things up a bit.

AND for the gem players, they would just buy the gold, so money for Funzio, but also allowing free players to figure out how to get them, too. A win-win situation.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-27-2012, 06:28 PM
And if this thread becomes a HOT TOPIC (hint, hint) maybe they would consider doing this for real. If they did, I would start saving up my honor points now. They can't be stolen. :)

lucita
06-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Interesting idea, but I don't see that happening. Implementation at this stage would create such an imbalance towards those who have unused HPs and it's also unfair for those who've spent 1000s of HP. Well, maybe Funzio will implement it in their next game....judging from the previous record one should prob. come out in about two months?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Interesting idea, but I don't see that happening. Implementation at this stage would create such an imbalance towards those who have unused HPs and it's also unfair for those who've spent 1000s of HP. Well, maybe Funzio will implement it in their next game....judging from the previous record one should prob. come out in about two months?

Maybe. But then again, maybe not. It basically gives the gamers something to shoot for, to try and be better than others or win.

However, if you look at the overall scheme of things and how I phrased the "bonus" part of the weapons, they really only focus on those that do a TON of PvE, except for the armor. But They could change the bonus to "25% less energy used when hitting enemies".

And for the late comers, YES, it does present them with more of a chance to get the high HPs items; except that only those not really ready for defending or attacking would fly up the levels in order to get them. And by the time a level 5 person gets ready to get one of the high HP items, you too could have saved up for them.

Getting a Manor costs 240k gold. That's nearly 7X the amount for the previous money building. So you save up for it. Same goes for these weapons. Again, EVERYONE can win (for the gem players, they buy the gold and skip the HP ones and HAVE to wait for the level 130/135 gear; for the non-gem players who PvP all the time, they can get the 85 or 90 gear with all the honor)

:)