PDA

View Full Version : pvp loot items.

magepker
06-27-2012, 05:13 PM
just a question, when does the quality of pvp loot items increase? right now im lvl 63 and the best thing im getting are satellite trucks (1a 5d) or random infantry that the best i've gotten was 12a 8d

how high of a lvl do i have to be to get better pvp loot items or is there other criteria i have to meet? i saw someone with 73 citadel tanks and wondering how the **** did he get so many :mad:

Poopenshire
06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
There are threads dedicated to this. Please read the FAQ that is stickied above. There are links to loot threads. But yes and no. PVP loot does not improve, PVE does.

magepker
06-27-2012, 05:53 PM
before trying to refer me to somewhere did YOU read the faq? says nothing about pvp items. and i searched the forums, hard as hell to search this damn forum because it searches the entire forum not just modern war. so... ill be compiling ****ty satellite trucks till lvl 200? thats just plain stupid. you should REALLY be able to sell units.

azy
06-27-2012, 06:46 PM
magpeker - I wish I could BUY better units. The best valor units are so strong that the best cash units are sort of pointless (the medium-high ones can still make good meat shields). Without the possibility to purchase something valuable, in-game cash loses its purpose.

And yes, you too could one day end up with 1394 tree snipers, 759 sat trucks, 768 battle tanks, 772 jungle helo, 723 old battleships and a slew of other nonesense.

manbeast
06-27-2012, 09:13 PM
pvp loot sucks...

the developers have REALLY been slacking in this department. idk what they are thinking giving us such crappy and useless pvp loot

JMC
06-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Some of the casualty glitchers also get stronger PvP loot. Everyone else is stuck with tree snipers and sh!t though.

bigflan
06-27-2012, 09:32 PM
I get typhoon tigers, heavy artillery, bombr frigate and expert sentry meh it's okay rather get a tree sniper

JMC
06-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah that's the glitched loot. Should also occasionally get predator subs, minisubs and ghost operatives.

bigflan
06-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah that's the glitched loot. Should also occasionally get predator subs, minisubs and ghost operatives.No it's not glitch it's just getting lucky

JMC
06-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Actually it's a glitch. Those loots were only released to everyone for about a week.

Don't try to tell me you get those every attack and that in the past 21000 attacks i was just too "unlucky" to get a single one of those loots.

bigflan
06-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Actually it's a glitch. Those loots were only released to everyone for about a week.

Don't try to tell me you get those every attack and that in the past 21000 attacks i was just too "unlucky" to get a single one of those loots.

Also is it weird that I have 200 regime thug gunners hahhahhahah I get so many great units I love it I love all the units I get I don't think it's a glitch and hope Funzio does not fix it

JMC
06-27-2012, 10:00 PM
A month ago i might of cared, but now, none of those stronger PvP loots would make it into my army any way.

mickymacirl
06-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Ya I think I have lost to 1000 tree snipers, I'd have to check, they are about as useful as this <>

Mcdoc
06-28-2012, 05:02 AM
There are threads dedicated to this. Please read the FAQ that is stickied above. There are links to loot threads. But yes and no. PVP loot does not improve, PVE does.

Poop - don't mean to Poop on your post - I got nothing but love for ya man - but answers that just tell people to "search" for some other thead is really not a helpful answer unless you want to take a moment to link to that post or quote it. Just like when I commented in agreement for an answer as to why MW was not released on Android you replied that CCMark already made a statement but you didn't want to say what that statement was.

I know you think you're helping by encouraging people to search before they start repetitive threads - but the search on this forum is too broad to find some of those great discussions from the past - so this kind of answer just adds to the frustration versus being a helpful answer :/

Heck I sometimes can't even find one of my own posts and I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Just saying :)

boardgames rule
06-28-2012, 05:21 AM
it is so unfair that some people get the pvp loot glich. I want the units and all i get are at the best border commandant 7,11

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 05:29 AM
it is so unfair that some people get the pvp loot glich. I want the units and all i get are at the best border commandant 7,11

yeah we are the same man. The best pvp loot that I get is border commander and mountain citadel tank. My only living proof of that nice pvp loots is 1 iron wing that is still alive today

magepker
06-28-2012, 05:29 AM
yeah we are the same man. The best pvp loot that I get is border commander and mountain citadel tank. My only living proof of that nice pvp loots is 1 iron wing that is still alive today

atleast you get those :mad:

Aidan
06-28-2012, 05:43 AM
Send a ticket to support ask about it. Could be it is you that have the glitch for not receiving the pvp loots. I vaguely remember a forum member posting a reply from supports that said he should be getting the pvp loots and the reason he's not was down to lack of luck.

Please report back here when they reply

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 05:49 AM
atleast you get those :mad:

what? you dont get a mountain citadel and border commander?

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 05:50 AM
Send a ticket to support ask about it. Could be it is you that have the glitch for not receiving the pvp loots. I vaguely remember a forum member posting a reply from supports that said he should be getting the pvp loots and the reason he's not was down to lack of luck.

Jmc said that he thinks its not about luck. He's not that unlucky to not recieve even one of those of his 21k attacks

Aidan
06-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Jmc said that he thinks its not about luck. He's not that unlucky to not recieve even one of those of his 21k attacks

I know. Thts why i said send in a ticket. It could be him that has the glitch.

Actually, i'm gonna send in a ticket myself later. I have 2 accounts. 1 have the pvp loots and the other nadaaa.

big perm
06-28-2012, 06:14 AM
Hey flan maybe if you turn yourself in for having the glitch they will give you gold:D

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 06:48 AM
I havent gotten the good pvp loot also except on the week they released it as event loot

Fifth Reich
06-28-2012, 06:48 AM
I still bring heavy bombers, shipyard destroyers, and Mountain tanks into battle but they die so fast and they never go above 50 so they are pretty much useless. I wish I had the glitch or maybe the people who ARE NOT getting the good loot have the glitch (99% of people)

magepker
06-28-2012, 07:01 AM
what? you dont get a mountain citadel and border commander?

never once received either of those

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 07:27 AM
never once received either of those

What??? Thats weird, i got my 1st mountain citadel when I was level 2, what the loots that you are getting?

magepker
06-28-2012, 07:32 AM
What??? Thats weird, i got my 1st mountain citadel when I was level 2, what the loots that you are getting?

old aircraft carriers and satellite trucks mostly.

i just sent a ticket lets see what they say (probably nothing)

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 07:37 AM
I see but mountain tank and border commander is the rare loot for me. I have lots of battle tank, satellite trucks and tree snipers

What?
06-28-2012, 07:43 AM
I suggested a while back they give us the ability to trade in this worthless loot for some better units. It would be so much better than having 1000 tree snipers in my inventory. Developers really need to add loot based on level like the events in tiers. The higher the level the better the loot. Honestly I would rather get no loot then a bunch of tree snipers and oil aircraft carriers. And while they are at it add some new cash units. Last one added was the dingy with 6/1 stats. I haven't needed that since like lvl 70.

magepker
06-28-2012, 07:45 AM
they also need to add the ability to sell units.

manbeast
06-28-2012, 07:49 AM

sent a ticket probably a month ago and never got anything back.

bigflan
06-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Hey I attacked someone and got a heavy artillery and lost nothing don't ruin it for the flan