PDA

View Full Version : Level 200

azy
06-27-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm hoping the more "senior" members can weight in on this.

What happens after level 200? I see plenty of L200 players, but never once L201+. Is this the end of the line for "skill" points? Does accumulating experience not matter past that point? Does anything special open up in the game for you?

I'm getting near the three-quarter point and starting to wonder about retirement...

magepker
06-27-2012, 10:26 AM
you get to lvl 200 and 99% EXP after that nothing happens. its the end. attacking yields no EXP.

Arizona
06-27-2012, 11:35 AM
You start hearing voices telling you "there's a whole world out there waiting to be discovered". Of course you don't believe it and begin to pester Funzio for more levels. You become withdrawn, antisocial and live for Modern War and the forum. Then you die.

War Priest
06-27-2012, 11:38 AM
You start hearing voices telling you "there's a whole world out there waiting to be discovered". Of course you don't believe it and begin to pester Funzio for more levels. You become withdrawn, antisocial and live for Modern War and the forum. Then you die.

What a harsh ending. :rolleyes:

azy
06-27-2012, 01:01 PM
@magepker - Sounds like L200 is the perfect place to be farming high XP loot then. Sounds like Dreno's got it all backwards...

Agent Orange
06-27-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm hoping the more "senior" members can weight in on this.

What happens after level 200? I see plenty of L200 players, but never once L201+. Is this the end of the line for "skill" points? Does accumulating experience not matter past that point? Does anything special open up in the game for you?

I'm getting near the three-quarter point and starting to wonder about retirement...

Your head explodes.

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:12 PM
@magepker - Sounds like L200 is the perfect place to be farming high XP loot then. Sounds like Dreno's got it all backwards...

LOL - good luck surviving up there. I'm in a little pond tossing dynamite and electrified wires outside my boat to find dinner quickly. You'll be up there swimming on the surface in the middle of shark-infested waters without a life jacket and a bleeding ankle. you tell me who's got it backwards, lol

azy
06-27-2012, 01:16 PM
LOL - good luck surviving up there. I'm in a little pond tossing dynamite and electrified wires outside my boat to find dinner quickly. You'll be up there swimming on the surface in the middle of shark-infested waters without a life jacket and a bleeding ankle. you tell me who's got it backwards, lol

Dear Dreno, some of us have been swimming with the L200 for quite a while and doing just fine thanks. Plus, I don't want my MW body to outlive my physical one. Though that's a track you seem to be on.

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Dear Dreno, some of us have been swimming with the L200 for quite a while and doing just fine thanks. Plus, I don't want my MW body to outlive my physical one. Though that's a track you seem to be on.

personal goals, personal goals. i have mine, and yours are now set to reaching lvl 200. thats the important thing, achieving our personal goals, no?

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 01:18 PM
I think after more and more players get to the higher levels whale territory will become smaller and smaller until it goes away...

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:20 PM
I think after more and more players get to the higher levels whale territory will become smaller and smaller until it goes away...
by that time i have a feeling they will expand the lvl cap, maybe

War Priest
06-27-2012, 01:24 PM
by that time i have a feeling they will expand the lvl cap, maybe

Dreno, by the time you get there those current pirates will be dead or moved on. They are all like in their 50's. :eek:

You will have new ones. :D

Nicer guys like me. :p

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Dreno, by the time you get there those current pirates will be dead or moved on. They are all like in their 50's. :eek:

You will have new ones. :D

Nicer guys like me. :p

i will be one, too. a lower tiered whale but most from having a full army of the BEST valor and money units and the few gold units i have now

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 01:38 PM
by that time i have a feeling they will expand the lvl cap, maybeDreno33, I really didn't think that your camping did you much good except give you a large base. The buildings you have and upgraded are inferior to the higher-level ones and you probably do not collect much every day beacause your silos and armories suck. Your army is probably pretty crappy too.

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 01:39 PM
i will be one, too. a lower tiered whale but most from having a full army of the BEST valor and money units and the few gold units i have nowBy that time they will have $15,000,000 cash units. Good luck with that : )

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:49 PM
By that time they will have $15,000,000 cash units. Good luck with that : )

that'll be my income/hour ;)

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Dreno33, I really didn't think that your camping did you much good except give you a large base. The buildings you have and upgraded are inferior to the higher-level ones and you probably do not collect much every day beacause your silos and armories suck. Your army is probably pretty crappy too.

with only 4 allies my defense is over 1k and my attack is near there. everyone else near my level has avg 85 def. with many more allies. stupid assumptions are made by stupid people.

EDIT: and considering your a FREE PLAYER, if you had the same amount of allies i do, and i had the boost buildings that you have unlocked, I'd probably win.

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 01:58 PM
that'll be my income/hour ;) More like value of your base.

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 02:00 PM
with only 4 allies my defense is over 1k and my attack is near there. everyone else near my level has avg 85 def. with many more allies. stupid assumptions are made by stupid people.

EDIT: and considering your a FREE PLAYER, if you had the same amount of allies i do, and i had the boost buildings that you have unlocked, I'd probably win.I know you have those crate units but other than that your army is nothing.

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 02:08 PM
I know you have those crate units but other than that your army is nothing.

listen, you called me out saying i was, in a sense, playing the game wrong. It sad you think that there IS a proper way to play. That makes you a fool. As long as you remain stupidly arrogant, I have nothing more to say to you. Play the game how YOU want, and save your unintelligent opinion for yourself.

War Priest
06-27-2012, 02:50 PM
I don't see harassment here Dreno.

Dreno33
06-27-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't see harassment here Dreno.

i see the same BS comments that have gotten really old. i don't know hardly anyone in RL who acts as ignorant as people like this. its a game, for fun. i don't understand where ppl come across the idea that theres a right way to play a particular game? It's quite different then those i associate with myself in RL.

Jhoemel
06-27-2012, 04:51 PM
But on a side note, more level 200's reached that point because on an energy glitch

Corsair
06-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Dreno, just ignore Fifth, most everyone else does.

Poopenshire
06-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Fifth you have been asked to stop, do so now! Dreno, I didn't see any harrassment intended here. We are happy to have you contribute to the forums. I calculated out potential levels for another thread and it seems that level 200 was made to be gotten to with relative ease. There is a pattern for possible future expansion.

Warfiend
06-27-2012, 05:39 PM
i see the same BS comments that have gotten really old. i don't know hardly anyone in RL who acts as ignorant as people like this. its a game, for fun. i don't understand where ppl come across the idea that theres a right way to play a particular game? It's quite different then those i associate with myself in RL.

It's mind over matter. People who mind how you play the game don't matter. :D

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 06:02 PM
I have stopped.

azy
06-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Drama. That's exactly what this game needed. The early game fights were interesting, but 20,000 fights later and it's starting to lose its novelty. Forum fights however, now you're talking!

I like to play the game in bed, eating a pastrami sandwich.

Bring it on boys!

Fifth Reich
06-27-2012, 06:52 PM
I don't try to start fights because I'm outnumbered 80-1.

azy
06-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Getting back on topic for a second:

Is there any meaningful difference in game strategy between level ~140 and 200? They both can see each other. They both should be relatively strong by then. Sure there's a bunch of skill points to distribute in between but meh. In other words, at equal strength, does level really matter in the open fields above L140?

JMC
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Level really didnt matter starting at level 100.

The only difference now is the level cap, making levels 100-121 safe from the higher levels.

Q Raider
06-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Yes, JMC it is a bit different when you hit level 123, lots of glitchers around 122 at present so going to be some fun when they move up.

No wonder there was a ruckus over the loot items recently, there are people with ridiculous (read I am envious) numbers of them. One player has almost a hundred of each of the high loot items from the top four maps.

Azy, just entered this open zone (well under 500 allies at present) and I have had a very rapid rethink on strategy to try to cope with the losses from the attacks. I have lost more Valor to attacks today (mainly one whale with 20 hits) than I have in the previous 123 levels (over 500 losses). Three ambulances to ten of the top tier Valor units in my inventory just seems a bit over the top as there are medium and some high cas units in my current Defence makeup. I now know how Mickymacirl feels....

JMC
06-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah, some people with the casualty glitch have spent some gold and amassed a couple hundred high end loots.

Since they don't lose any of them, they are basically like gold items. Yet stronger.

mickymacirl
06-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Yep, I see this all the time, noticed a guy with 1,190 Venal fighters, that's just crazy!

Ascent
06-28-2012, 02:56 AM
I do not have the casualty glitch, I do lose a healthy dose (3-5) units per each attack. However, I am also getting a healthy amount of PVP loot. Depending on the enemy strength, I may get a rebel humvee on the low end and bombardment frigates, government patrols, Iron bears and wings and predator subs on the high end. I am not getting PVP loot on every bullet fired, but on avarage, with a non-pushover enemy player I get a PVP loot every other attack. I do lose them on scedule as well, though I am using 1000 snipers as meatshileds therefore the more valuable losses are happening once or twice every 20 fights. I believe that the game was designed the way it works for me... I do have to have my strong economy to pay for the ~600 snipers I lose every day in the 200 or so attacks, and I do have to watch what I buy and protect them with meatshields, because I will lose them really fast otherwise, but I do get decent PVP loot in return, which really adds to my stats... since I am only buying the minimum necessary attack force for my valor farming... Since they modified the enemy list (getting the same players listed over and over) I found my 6 enemy players who I am milking every day, I know them by name, and since I am in Europe, because of the time difference I only find these players too weak to fight during the evening hours... in the morning and early afternoon they are all mine :D

Everson25
06-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Yep, I see this all the time, noticed a guy with 1,190 Venal fighters, that's just crazy!1199? How long would it take a player to get such number? I just got 15 and stopped dropping to me.

mickymacirl
06-28-2012, 03:11 AM
I have no idea, but it's defo over kill, especially with the drop rate on the VenFighter, he's gotta have spent a lot of energy.

Q Raider
06-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Damn....never had any of those loot items you mentioned ascent.
Best I have ever gotten is the Heavy Bomber.

JMC
06-28-2012, 09:28 AM
There was either a problem, getting the higher end PvP loots out to everyone, or theres a bunch of players with the high end PvP loot that shouldn't have it. I don't know. I just know that many more people do not have that PvP loot than the people that do have it.

I still get tree snipers, battle tanks, oil aircraft carriers, mountain citadel tanks, heavy bombers and satellite trucks.

For about a week or so a few months ago, everyone was getting minisubs, bombardment frigates, rebel humvees, iron wings, iron bears, government patrols, predator subs and ghost operatives. But that was quickly turned off and only a select amount of people have kept the higher end loot.

@mickymacirl I don't know why a casualty glitcher would choose to loot venal fighters, when valor units could over power them and obtaining 2000 valor units should be no problem for a casualty glitcher. The guys i'm talking about are people with the brigand lightnings, silent thunders, modified fighters, transport raiders, wavebreakers, siege tanks, riptide runners, chinook helicopters. With the exception of the brigand lightning which is just under 100 in atk and defence, all of these are in the 200s, 300s and even 400s. Some casualty glitchers have gotten a couple hundred of these and added 50K+ atk/def to their stats. All basically indestructible.

andymac106
06-28-2012, 09:40 AM
I have the glitch and I'm going with the B. Lightning since its about a 1 in 2 drop for me. After a scarring 1 in 8 drop with the boss loot I figured with the energy spent, it wasnt worth it. Come to think of it, all of those super high end items that say low(boss loots) I havent seen or heard of any that have been lost

Tctiger
06-28-2012, 09:56 AM
There maybe a big change in the game , they may make it 500 levels or change system . I am thinking a lot of energy could be the way to go so at level 200 you can turn all that into cash and units from missions but we just have to see what funzio do , it will be interesting to see what happens .

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 10:15 AM
I do not have the casualty glitch, I do lose a healthy dose (3-5) units per each attack. However, I am also getting a healthy amount of PVP loot. Depending on the enemy strength, I may get a rebel humvee on the low end and bombardment frigates, government patrols, Iron bears and wings and predator subs on the high end. I am not getting PVP loot on every bullet fired, but on avarage, with a non-pushover enemy player I get a PVP loot every other attack. I do lose them on scedule as well, though I am using 1000 snipers as meatshileds therefore the more valuable losses are happening once or twice every 20 fights. I believe that the game was designed the way it works for me... I do have to have my strong economy to pay for the ~600 snipers I lose every day in the 200 or so attacks, and I do have to watch what I buy and protect them with meatshields, because I will lose them really fast otherwise, but I do get decent PVP loot in return, which really adds to my stats... since I am only buying the minimum necessary attack force for my valor farming... Since they modified the enemy list (getting the same players listed over and over) I found my 6 enemy players who I am milking every day, I know them by name, and since I am in Europe, because of the time difference I only find these players too weak to fight during the evening hours... in the morning and early afternoon they are all mine :D

How are you getting Bombardment Frigates, predator subs and iron bears (wings maybe) still? I thought those loot units were droped from PVP?

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 10:16 AM
I have the glitch and I'm going with the B. Lightning since its about a 1 in 2 drop for me. After a scarring 1 in 8 drop with the boss loot I figured with the energy spent, it wasnt worth it. Come to think of it, all of those super high end items that say low(boss loots) I havent seen or heard of any that have been lost I am up to 14 B Lightnings, and since i have tried 15 times and no more are dropping for me

azy
06-28-2012, 10:57 AM
I am up to 14 B Lightnings, and since i have tried 15 times and no more are dropping for me

Interesting. I wonder if it's the law of averages catching up with you or if there's a hard ceiling. I've got 12, so we'll soon see.

Poopenshire
06-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Interesting. I wonder if it's the law of averages catching up with you or if there's a hard ceiling. I've got 12, so we'll soon see.

I am down to 12 now. Lost a few to fights. go figure huh? and it was the only units lost in those fights (player Def was 8500) to my 55,000 (not counting my bear) Att

Warfiend
06-28-2012, 07:34 PM
How are you getting Bombardment Frigates, predator subs and iron bears (wings maybe) still? I thought those loot units were droped from PVP?

I get iron bears all the time and bombardment frigates on occasion. I've never seen a predator sub, but I get mini subs frequently.

Q Raider
06-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Have gotten about a dozen B. Lightnings in past couple of weeks.

They died off as quickly as I got them, the last couple to attacks along with the usual Valor item which die valiantly defending my meatshields......

Seems the Aerospace Osprey is more resilient for me, though last couple of days they are starting to drop as well.

Have any of you experienced being hit by players whom never show up on your Rivals list?

I'm getting tagged regularly by some level 155 plus players but the highest I can see in my list is level 128.

Ascent
07-01-2012, 05:18 AM

I said I do not have the CASUALTY glitch, I may have the other thing you call a glitch, which I think it should work like this. I am getting PVP loot which is useful for my army density... it makes sense... what does not makes sense is for JMC getting useless tree snipers at his army density.... so I would say HE is glitched as far as PVP loot is concerned.

And... I do remember that I used to get lower PVP loot at lower densities... so the game somehow adjusts the PVP loot (I am getting) to make it relevant and worthwile.

Poopenshire
07-01-2012, 06:17 AM
I need that glitch bad. I still get tree snipers at level 114

-->FISH<--
07-01-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm almost lvl 120 still getting jungle heli. and tree snipers. I don't pvp as much because of the lvling up but, I also don't lose units. The only time I lose one is found a mission and a specific unit is required. Those are the only loses I have. In one way or Another it sounds like we all have some sort of a glitch compared to other players. Sounds more like a game design than a bunch of glitches.

Poopenshire
07-01-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm almost lvl 120 still getting jungle heli. and tree snipers. I don't pvp as much because of the lvling up but, I also don't lose units. The only time I lose one is found a mission and a specific unit is required. Those are the only loses I have. In one way or Another it sounds like we all have some sort of a glitch compared to other players. Sounds more like a game design than a bunch of glitches.

If that is the case what game do I have, the one that cuases people to waste their time becuase:
High losses both att and def (especally winning both)
High Valor losses (if its not loot dying its always Valor)
Preferential loss of loot
High PVE loss
Low Cash PVE ( always on the low end)
Low Valor Pay out ( i still get zeros)
Basic PVP loot only

If these are the kinds of thing designed into the system i want a full refund of everything, I should have been warned my game is set up to do x,y, and z from the beginning. The fact other people have the exact opposite of most of these is a real problem.

Cantgetright
07-01-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm also Lvl 126 and lose 2-3 units every att or raid, I've lost over 700 units in the past 5 days. I'm getting att by lvls upwards of 200 but I only see up to Lvl 131, is this a glitch or am I gonna keep losing units faster than I can buy them???

Poopenshire
07-01-2012, 02:09 PM
It's no glitch it's the whale zone.