PDA

View Full Version : Shut This Dude Down

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Shut This Dude Down

Level 104 Current (most common name in the game)

I will also be posting a link to this thread on his wall.

Respect Hacker

Cold Karma you are all around these levels and I know he is hitting alot of your CK buddies. Step up to the plate and crush this guy, if not there will be know hope for you in the HL.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/vehicle.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/melee.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/guns-1.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/armor.jpg

tower
06-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Wasn't there some huge 1,000,000 (or more?) RP point prize in the scratcher event?

Coladonato
06-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Shut This Dude Down

Level 104 Current (most common name in the game)

I will also be posting a link to this thread on his wall.

Respect Hacker

Cold Karma you are all around these levels and I know he is hitting alot of your CK buddies. Step up to the plate and crush this guy, if not there will be know hope for you in the HL.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/vehicle.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/melee.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/guns-1.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/armor.jpg

Damn I hate these people!! Got one at lvl 144 now....Isaac!! Has barely any fights but flaunts the amount of respect items and cash ones.....really....1300 yacht's is necessary? Why cheat that way? What a douchebag!

hinofwars
06-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Wasn't there some huge 1,000,000 (or more?) RP point prize in the scratcher event?

Yes, but this doesn't mean it can buy 500+ of each repect items.

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Yes, but this doesn't mean it can buy 500+ of each repect items.

thank - you

ShawnBB
06-27-2012, 09:40 AM

A regular player will never abuse RP weapons like this way.

Scratcher will only give you 100k RP, which will only bring 100+ FCGs.
And the chance for hitting multiple times of the 6 RP icons when scratching is 0.

iteachem
06-27-2012, 09:52 AM
There are several players trying to coordinate hitting this guy... He is leveling fast... I have a link due to him hitting me and have hit him back a bunch of times (I lose every time but take a few of his explosives)... I would propose we put together a pincher movement.. I know some of the cold are chasing him and I believe he is actively running. If we could get some players at about 105-110 to be on watch we could coordinate a serious forum hit...

He currently has 2 million unbanked and serious explosives so it would be painful for him if we could trap this boy.

iteachem
06-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Currently level 104 with an afro and suit/tie avatar..

Big notice is only 2 robberies lost..that statistic will make him easy to find..

joaquim
06-27-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm at 103 right now, about to hit 104. I'll look for him when I get there.

iteachem
06-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Be prepared to lose.. he is fairly strong 55/42 attack/defe.. I don't mind the losses.. everything I have is synced fairly well and I am strong enough to take his explosives when I attack him back..

Those 900 hazard grenades is what I am targeting...

sexkitteh
06-27-2012, 10:02 AM
You won't be able to beat him with your stats tho... remember he's got every RP item...

iteachem
06-27-2012, 10:08 AM
You won't be able to beat him with your stats tho... remember he's got every RP item...

Not neccessarily about winning.... With him I am like that annoying gnat... He really can't do much to me...honestly I am just trying to distract him as he is picking on seriously weak players

Paulio
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
There are several players trying to coordinate hitting this guy... He is leveling fast... I have a link due to him hitting me and have hit him back a bunch of times (I lose every time but take a few of his explosives)... I would propose we put together a pincher movement.. I know some of the cold are chasing him and I believe he is actively running. If we could get some players at about 105-110 to be on watch we could coordinate a serious forum hit...

He currently has 2 million unbanked and serious explosives so it would be painful for him if we could trap this boy.

If you got an eye on him, let us know when he gets to the 120-130 lvls. Myself and Dr Bonecrusher would be happy to pay this guy a visit. Based on his current RP items, he can't get much stronger.

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Based on his current RP items, he can't get much stronger.

Once he gets Exelero's unlocked I sure those will be hacked also....

kaz
06-27-2012, 10:17 AM
fuzzy did you see his stats?

Paulio
06-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Once he gets Exelero's unlocked I sure those will be hacked also....

Yeah, I noticed that, but exeleros are all he has left. Would add about 8800 att and 2450 def

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 10:21 AM
fuzzy did you see his stats?

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/profile.jpg

ShawnBB
06-27-2012, 10:44 AM

I don't think there is any point attacking him, He probably can hack the cash too...
Everyone's move is just adding some fights won to his profile. Wake up and seeing screens of green would just pleasing him.
I'm having loads of cash on hand myself:( better stay away from this criminal.

sister morphine
06-27-2012, 10:45 AM
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/profile.jpg

Funzio support have a ticket open on this guy, but he keeps changing his appearance. I will very happily supply the ticket number to anyone who cares to message me in-game. This player's name is making it hard for them to track him down so constant updates to them can only help. Hitting him in game will be immensely satisfying for players with better stats, but there's only one proper solution to cheaters and we all know it

Ramshutu
06-27-2012, 10:52 AM
These are all legit players guys. They are the ones who reposted the 'add this id xxxxxxxx and post on 10 other walls and earn 500g, $1,000,000,000,000 and 10,000,000,000rp.'

Paulio
06-27-2012, 10:55 AM
These are all legit players guys. They are the ones who reposted the 'add this id xxxxxxxx and post on 10 other walls and earn 500g, $1,000,000,000,000 and 10,000,000,000rp.'

LOL, and here I thought it was just a chain hoax

G Wiz
06-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Like my partner sister morphine said, this guy is a chameleon. one day he is this and the next day that. i remember him from earlier levels

Gaming Will
06-27-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm level 116 now, but I won't be able to touch him either. I got a bill or two in the open unbanked. Keep us posted as he levels up.

QueenPin
06-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey Gang,

Just a reminder to please send in any and all reports of cheating to Support. We follow up on every report we receive. Please include any screenshots like the ones in this thread, as well as the player's name and level. If you have a screenshot of their profile, that works too. And thank you up front for all the help in keeping our games cheat-free!

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Hey queen pin...... Not seen you here before?

Paulio
06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey Gang,

Just a reminder to please send in any and all reports of cheating to Support. We follow up on every report we receive. Please include any screenshots like the ones in this thread, as well as the player's name and level. If you have a screenshot of their profile, that works too. And thank you up front for all the help in keeping our games cheat-free!

Thanks for the message. But many of us have reported obvious cheaters and it seems like not much is done about them. We do appreciate the effort, but can you tell us what is the best way to report them - via in game contact, PM or outside email to support?

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey Gang,

Guys not sure if this helped but when I sent the ticket in about this cheater from within the game and I included the link to this thread.

A little time went by and QueenPin posted in the thread......

Fredo
06-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Is this guy an Alex?

I reported him at level 100 several days ago. He's now 4 levels higher. I know many others have reported him too.

QueenPin:

The issue is not that cheaters go unreported. It is that Funzio doesn't do anything about them. Is there a forum rule prohibiting me from posting my initial email to Funzio support, the auto-reply that it was received, and then the belated human response that they are "looking into" the player, but won't tell me whether anything has been done? Because I have them.

By the way, when you say that you won't tell us whether anything has been done, it isn't very effective. Because often we can track the player. And find out that you've done nothing.

psxnitro
06-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Got a question, is the ios and android game intermingling?

sexkitteh
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Got a question, is the ios and android game intermingling?

Yes of course it is...

iteachem
06-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Is this guy an Alex?

I reported him at level 100 several days ago. He's now 4 levels higher. I know many others have reported him too.

QueenPin:

The issue is not that cheaters go unreported. It is that Funzio doesn't do anything about them. Is there a forum rule prohibiting me from posting my initial email to Funzio support, the auto-reply that it was received, and then the belated human response that they are "looking into" the player, but won't tell me whether anything has been done? Because I have them.

By the way, when you say that you won't tell us whether anything has been done, it isn't very effective. Because often we can track the player. And find out that you've done nothing.

Answer to first question yes...

outbackhat
06-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Think queen pin is one of new changes CCMark said were coming.

sexkitteh
06-27-2012, 03:50 PM

Considering it has 10 posts, I'd say yes.

dudeman
06-27-2012, 03:54 PM

No. She's been around, or at least that account has existed on the forum, since around the same time I found this place. Check the join date. Or look at any of her 10 posts.

This one used to be a sticky: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18550-Gold-for-Adding-Mafia&p=105443#post105443

Also, butt-clown there thinks she is, so clearly she is not. :p

QPR
06-27-2012, 03:58 PM
If you got an eye on him, let us know when he gets to the 120-130 lvls. Myself and Dr Bonecrusher would be happy to pay this guy a visit. Based on his current RP items, he can't get much stronger.

I will be paying you both a visit soon

Crime City Mark
06-27-2012, 03:59 PM
PM me the player info. I'll make sure they're looked into.

Paulio
06-27-2012, 04:26 PM
I will be paying you both a visit soon

Looking forward to it.

iteachem
06-27-2012, 04:43 PM

Pm sent......

PawnXIIX
06-27-2012, 04:43 PM

Thank you mark. That's exactly the kind of effort that I was hoping was going to be put forth when I made a post regarding a new way of reporting players.

*drops to knees* my prayers have been answered! :D

M00nsh1n3
06-27-2012, 04:47 PM
People have. To be careful when reporting cheaters, for example, my android account is camping with 25k income for a while and have quite a few steel garrotes on my inventory. I was called a cheater because this individual thought my income didn't support my items. Just saying.... Sme people are obvious cheats but just because someone has better items than you it doesn't make them. Cheaters

iteachem
06-27-2012, 04:53 PM
People have. To be careful when reporting cheaters, for example, my android account is camping with 25k income for a while and have quite a few steel garrotes on my inventory. I was called a cheater because this individual thought my income didn't support my items. Just saying.... Sme people are obvious cheats but just because someone has better items than you it doesn't make them. Cheaters

Agreed, but you can't buy respect points for those weapons and to have 500 of EVERY respect weapon is a big indicator...

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 04:58 PM

Tons of us have camper accounts they all make good money but very few have that many respect because they camp. They do not rob or fight to earn respect.....

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 05:03 PM
CCM this guy is now level 105

iteachem
06-27-2012, 05:07 PM
CCM this guy is now level 105

And changed his avatar yet again... White guy with middle part and a vest... I sent mark a screen

M00nsh1n3
06-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Yes, respect cheats are easier to spot. I'm just saying overall. Too many people trying to be the police of crime city. Now it's even going to be a little harder since technically you can get tons of respect from scratchers.

Fredo
06-27-2012, 05:25 PM
I also recently ran into a level 100 player with 597 RPGs and 755 suits of full combat gear. Those RP items alone would require over 1,200,000 RPs. Impossible - especially considering he has less than 5,000 fights won. So I guess the guy figured out how to hack, but isn't smart enough to understand he can only use a maximum of 500 of each RP item.

iteachem
06-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Yes, respect cheats are easier to spot. I'm just saying overall. Too many people trying to be the police of crime city. Now it's even going to be a little harder since technically you can get tons of respect from scratchers.

I don't know still would be tough to have 500 Exceleros without raising significant flags. How much is the largest RP win 100K? This guy has well over a million in RP weapons... I guess if you were smart you wouldn't make it so stupidly obvious

M00nsh1n3
06-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Yeah got it if the guy has millions worth of rp items he's probably a cheater, not defending this guy...

CAMMAC
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
First off, I don't understand why someone would want to cheat?
What would be the point, other than to anger other players like myself that have worked for everything we have?
Even if I knew how, I wouldn't!!! Building up my stats honestly and strategically is far more rewarding than doing that. I love that sense of accomplishment I feel when I move up a level, watch my stats grow and see the new weapons in my inventory that I earned from an event. True, I don't always make it to #10 on an event (It's only happened one time), but that just makes me love that "DIAMOND SIG", that much more, and make me that more interested it trying to get to #10, the next event. It's the thrill of the game. When you cheat, you not only cheat FUNZIO, you cheat me and all the other honest players and you cheat yourself out of experiencing the fun of this game.

fuzzy
06-27-2012, 05:53 PM
+100

Just like playing golf. Why write down 4 when u actually got a 6...(sorry I had to do it, read it in a different thread)

iteachem
06-27-2012, 05:55 PM
First off, I don't understand why someone would want to cheat?
What would be the point, other than to anger other players like myself that have worked for everything we have?
Even if I knew how, I wouldn't!!! Building up my stats honestly and strategically is far more rewarding than doing that. I love that sense of accomplishment I feel when I move up a level, watch my stats grow and see the new weapons in my inventory that I earned from an event. True, I don't always make it to #10 on an event (It's only happened one time), but that just makes me love that "DIAMOND SIG", that much more, and make me that more interested it trying to get to #10, the next event. It's the thrill of the game. When you cheat, you not only cheat FUNZIO, you cheat me and all the other honest players and you cheat yourself out of experiencing the fun of this game.

One cheater told me once that he enjoyed the game within the game...ie he really wasn't interested in the game itself but the code and how to break it etc. He exploited glitches mainly because he could kinda like the grey hat hackers out there who take down websites to show vulnerabilities... I think everyone has their own specific interest in the game and this particular person knew he would eventually get banned and that was his game within the game

Fredo
06-27-2012, 05:58 PM
An alternative explanation is even more simple: they want to "win" by defeating everyone else, by whatever means they can. Same reason people take steroids. These are very basic psychological impulses.

EDIT: Another thing you mention and I think you already recognize - people cheat for the same reason they grief/harass. They just want to aggravate other people. Online games are overrun with these behaviors.

iteachem
06-27-2012, 06:09 PM
An alternative explanation is even more simple: they want to "win" by defeating everyone else, by whatever means they can. Same reason people take steroids. These are very basic psychological impulses.

EDIT: Another thing you mention and I think you already recognize - people cheat for the same reason they grief/harass. They just want to aggravate other people. Online games are overrun with these behaviors.

Interesting how these online games can so easily bring out the worst in people...

mnju_03
06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Interesting how these online games can so easily bring out the worst in people...

Life does that too.....

iteachem
06-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Life does that too.....

but rarely do online games bring out the best in people....however real life does quite often

Fredo
06-27-2012, 08:19 PM
It is the anonymity that permits people to act like this. If they were within punching range, I suspect their behavior might be different.

Gaming Will
06-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey Gang,

Ticket# 137388
Income of $36k/hr and OVER $600 MILLION in decorations and equipment.

Steve0
06-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Will Did you find anyone ?

Gaming Will
06-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Will Did you find anyone ?

Damn bro, I gave it a valiant effort but nope. Did you run into him today?

Steve0
06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Nope must be a ghost on both our ends I will keep looking, I sent a ticket about the first guy so they might have done something with him.

Gaming Will
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Nope must be a ghost on both our ends I will keep looking, I sent a ticket about the first guy so they might have done something with him.

The guy I got into a quarrel today must have collected his hood finally. Though his mafia is 174 so might have to drop a few more, so probably not worth it.

jazell
06-28-2012, 02:03 AM
I installed the game on my friends ipod and was showing her how to play.

I found someone on Level 5 with over $100k sitting in the bank on a $199.00 p/h income.... LOL

Los Angel
06-28-2012, 03:31 AM
This guy is elusive. Did they catch this cheater?

iteachem
06-28-2012, 07:05 AM
This guy is elusive. Did they catch this cheater?

He is now level 105 wearing a clown suit... LOL>..

iteachem
06-28-2012, 07:08 AM
He posted this on his wall today

Má thóg tú an t-am a fháil amach cad a deir seo, ní bhfaighidh tú an am sin ar ais. Níos lú daoine nach féidir a imirt agus bogadh ar aghaidh. Grá agat ar fad. Leanaí Sad.

Google translated version

If you took the time to know what this says, you will not get that time back. Fewer people who can not play and move on. Love you all. Sad children.

Gaming Will
06-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Well that was interesting. Hope they do something with him and my reported cheater with over $600 million in equipment and decorations on a $35k/hr income.

Aid
06-28-2012, 09:04 AM
I reported a level 200 player that has completed 225000 jobs, has thousands of cage fighter pads, 3999 company limos, 225 giants, on top of about a billion in explosives and billions in decorations, all with a poor IPH. He is just growing stronger by the day and he was reported over a week ago. Funzio is not able to deal with the amount of cheats in game