PDA

View Full Version : I want...

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:35 AM
......... A single building that pays out hourly...... Gives enough cash to over the cost of opening event items hourly.....

A single adult movie theatre or

A beachside in........

Any other suggestions welcome....

Iv already started the inn but I'm no strange too demolition....

Basically I want a single building in the left hand corner I can just click.... Then click even symbol... Middle option.... Log out....

I won't want the fluff with withdrawing money's all the time...

Swifty
06-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Me too. Would be way more convenient than the way I do it now.

tower
06-27-2012, 08:50 AM
......... A single building that pays out hourly...... Gives enough cash to over the cost of opening event items hourly.....

A single adult movie theatre or

A beachside in........

Any other suggestions welcome....

Iv already started the inn but I'm no strange too demolition....

Basically I want a single building in the left hand corner I can just click.... Then click even symbol... Middle option.... Log out....

I won't want the fluff with withdrawing money's all the time...

Depends on your level, but I use all the hourly buildings to get the cash for openings. I am falling short now so I need to upgrade a few but typically my Laundromat's make up the difference if I snag them a couple times between the hour.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm pretty rich ingame..... Im just gonsa upgrade the hell outa a single 1 hour building until it pays around 14k and stick it by the open box,.,.....

My luck tho events will stop.......

RijilV
06-27-2012, 09:00 AM
some folks have reported doing this with the beach nightclub on the forum already - IIRC getting one to level 6 is ~20K/hr, will cover open charges until funzio ups them. will cost you $30m there abouts to get it there though, so unless your econ is already rocking hard to justify.

Chester78
06-27-2012, 09:09 AM
...you to want me.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Yeah... It's good enough for what I want.... I'm gonna start spending extravagantly now.....

Screw income per hour from now on :D

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 09:11 AM
I love you chester78.......

Chester78
06-27-2012, 09:22 AM
I love you chester78.......

...and I love you, Knowingmeknowingyou.

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm pretty rich ingame..... Im just gonsa upgrade the hell outa a single 1 hour building until it pays around 14k and stick it by the open box,.,.....

My luck tho events will stop.......
oi fcukhead a palace in wales will still be a palace in a sh1thole.Stop spending on the house and spend it in game!
And WTF you doing with 499 mafia???

btw...aha :D

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Haha don't talk too me about..... "the money pit".....

I only go 499 when there are rat catching events on......... I'm thinking about levelling soon..... Fancy your chances?

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Haha don't talk too me about..... "the money pit".....

I only go 499 when there are rat catching events on......... I'm thinking about levelling soon..... Fancy your chances?
Like old times...Bring it baby!
I told you about the money pit....Email me later

iteachem
06-27-2012, 09:45 AM
...you to want me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ9dm7zaQU

http://youtu.be/HBQ9dm7zaQU