PDA

View Full Version : Crate Rare chance dropped?

Behzat
06-27-2012, 02:35 AM
Hi all i dont know it is my fault or not but i realized there are new crate items avaible for purchase but ifyou buy 3 crates the rare chance dropped from 15% to 10%!if you buy single crate its the same amount.it looks like they decreased the chance of rare item.is it normal they will increase it again or do they say its enough dont spend any more gold on this game dont buy crates and keep your money in your pocket?Am i missing something can anyone give me information pls?i would buy crate after i saw that i changed my mind.

NTM
06-27-2012, 02:37 AM
i buy someone by 3 but never got the rare... i got 3 comon that sure and 1 time uncomon... lol....

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 02:40 AM
i buy someone by 3 but never got the rare... i got 3 comon that sure and 1 time uncomon... lol....

Hahaha awesome...... Your a funny guy haha hoho woo woo haha tee hee tehh haha hoho

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Hahaha awesome...... Your a funny guy haha hoho woo woo haha tee hee tehh haha hoho
Nice to see you back, you sheep r@ping welsh tart. hows the house on the hill looking?

Behzat
06-27-2012, 02:59 AM
And still no serious answer

Dr BoneCrusher
06-27-2012, 03:08 AM
They dropped the cost of the crate and the drop rate back to the old amount. The crates are old ones also.

Hank
06-27-2012, 03:09 AM
Hi all i dont know it is my fault or not but i realized there are new crate items avaible for purchase but ifyou buy 3 crates the rare chance dropped from 15% to 10%!if you buy single crate its the same amount.it looks like they decreased the chance of rare item.is it normal they will increase it again or do they say its enough dont spend any more gold on this game dont buy crates and keep your money in your pocket?Am i missing something can anyone give me information pls?i would buy crate after i saw that i changed my mind.

These crates are just re-release. My guess is that they are giving players who missed them the first time around a chance to buy them now. The drop rates and prices are the same now as they were when the crates were first released. Im not buying these crates either.

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 03:13 AM
The price is also the same as the original, 3 for 145 as opposed to 3 for 175.
Still a good investment for those who dont have these items.

PawnXIIX
06-27-2012, 03:50 AM
Nice catch, I don't buy crates but looking at it you're exactly right. Increased the single change by 5% and they decreased the tree by 5%...

And yeah I had a feeling these were a repeat, seen most of these items already in good amounts in some people's inventories :(

For once I might pick up one...we shall see...I feel like i'm committing a sin D:

Second Comming
06-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Yeah these crates are repeats, however it wouldn't suprise me if they alter the cost & rare drop % to what was on the previous crates. You know how slow and full of mistakes funzio can be at times ...

Behzat
06-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Thank you so much for the answers.i didnt know they change the drop rates that quick.
Pawn XIIX thx and you do the right thing.i think i will give a break for buying crates too.Back to 10% from 15% motivated me more for not buying.

dudeman
06-27-2012, 06:00 AM
Yeah these crates are repeats, however it wouldn't suprise me if they alter the cost & rare drop % to what was on the previous crates. You know how slow and full of mistakes funzio can be at times ...

While that would not surprise me either, those "expensive" crates were at a premium because they had non consumable explosives.

One set of crates that I doubt we will see an exact repeat of are the red star crates. Those were a test batch I think, since there was a common item that was far more rare than any of the rare items listed. They also changed the drop rates half way through the week with those, and they too had an explosive included.

Rhino72
06-27-2012, 01:04 PM
These crates are just re-release. My guess is that they are giving players who missed them the first time around a chance to buy them now. The drop rates and prices are the same now as they were when the crates were first released. Im not buying these crates either.

Can we please have a re-release of the 3 for 45 crates with the Golden Chaingun, Modified Street Racer, Titanium Faceguard etc...? Please please?

pluxfan2
06-27-2012, 02:19 PM
LOL Rhino. I would love those back. I'd pick those up with the odd vault of gold or 6.:p

PawnXIIX
06-27-2012, 02:20 PM
I'd buy crates but I have a thing about gold items getting in my inventory :P I only used a little amount of gold to get myself scratchers or event guaranteed openings in hope of a 10th. That ended quickly.

Trying to keep as free as possible :P

Rhino72
06-27-2012, 05:24 PM
LOL Rhino. I would love those back. I'd pick those up with the odd vault of gold or 6.:p

Same here Pf2, same here.

NTM
07-01-2012, 04:09 AM
i have stop to buy by 2 crates.. i got 2 comom always.. i buy 2 crates last hours and ? st i got a rare and second too.. what a mistake this game ! lol..