PDA

View Full Version : With all of the multiple personalities on here lately...

Gaming Will
06-26-2012, 08:03 PM
I think we are only talking to about 5 people, ok maybe 6.

Anyone care to take a stab and put Them together?

mnju_03
06-26-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm all me baby.

Drama
06-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Multiple personalities is the new trend. Are you still living in the 20th century, Will? I need more drama!

Gaming Will
06-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Multiple personalities is the new trend. Are you still living in the 20th century, Will? I need more drama!

Get out of here, only real internet personalities are allowed.

Dravak
06-26-2012, 08:16 PM
only 1 of me , don't think anybody can match being me :p

Drama
06-26-2012, 08:20 PM
@Gaming will, are you Gaming Will, Yo man 1, Yo man 2, 3... or Superman? How many personalities do you have?

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Gaming will is obviously clark kent...

I mean, c'mon look at that hair!

You ain't fooling me bro.

Dipstik
06-26-2012, 08:22 PM
I'd be way too obvious if I tried to sock puppet...

Sasha54
06-26-2012, 08:23 PM
@Gaming will, are you Gaming Will, Yo man 1, Yo man 2, 3... or Superman? How many personalities do you have?

Who the hell are you actually.....why not introduce yourself to the forum BTW.

Gaming Will
06-26-2012, 08:28 PM

Firstly, there has never been a yo man1 or a yo man3. Got it. In the forum I have and always been Gaming Will. I changed my in game name to match my forum name. So you got a problem with that, who cares.

And avy's change all the time, don't get your panties in a wad.

Nyx
06-26-2012, 08:34 PM

I didn't do that. I never do that when I join a forum. Just slip in and start posting. Is that weird? :)

Drama
06-26-2012, 08:37 PM
@Sasha, I'm who I am. I love dramas. Is that enough? Do you want my pic and phone number? Sorry, I can't give my personal infomation out, learned my lessons from K today.

@Gaming Will, Bring it on. I want to see how angry and rude you can be. Show your dark side to us. I know that's the true personality you were hiding. Show us your true self, please.

Sasha54
06-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Well no not really but your posts were normal.
I think that the nature of his posts - after only 6 were just strange comments -

A while back we did have a big thread where everyone posted about themselves if they wanted but that was before - when things were friendlier and less weird.......lol

Sasha54
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
@Sasha, I'm who I am. I love dramas. Is that enough? Do you want my pic and phone number? Sorry, I can't give my personal infomation out, learned my lessons from K today.

@Gaming Will, Bring it on. I want to see how angry and rude you can be. Show your dark side to us. I know that's the true personality you were hiding. Show us your true self, please.

So you aren't new to the forum? A lurker?
Or someone else returning with a new identity?

Which is it.....

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Nyx...Sasha...those avatars are verrryyyy similiar

Dravak
06-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Well no not really but your posts were normal.
I think that the nature of his posts - after only 6 were just strange comments -

A while back we did have a big thread where everyone posted about themselves if they wanted but that was before - when things were friendlier and less weird.......lol

That is now impossible :( , cause of the last couple freaking weeks of drama !
Sorry drama is fun sometimes , theatre too , but people keep crossing the lines , and guilty party are both sides .

But now the general public suffers . so in the end everybody is a loser ...

Drama
06-26-2012, 08:56 PM
That is now impossible :( , cause of the last couple freaking weeks of drama !
Sorry drama is fun sometimes , theatre too , but people keep crossing the lines , and guilty party are both sides .

But now the general public suffers . so in the end everybody is a loser ...

Not everybody is a loser, we all learned something from the dramas.

cookie monster
06-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Gaming will is obviously clark kent...

I mean, c'mon look at that hair!

You ain't fooling me bro.

ha ha ha ha ha!

Swifty
06-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Is it too late to introduce myself?

Gaming Will
06-26-2012, 09:06 PM

I have shown my true self. I'm not an angry person. Sorry, not playing that game with ya. As this was meant as a joke. You obviously missed that. I am truly baffled with all the new peeps on here. I could never keep up with Santa character. Everyone on here picked it up quickly. I just wanted to see everyone's ideas as to who was who.

Paulio
06-26-2012, 09:10 PM

Dramas is obviously Sexkitteh

Drama
06-26-2012, 09:18 PM
I have shown my true self. I'm not an angry person. Sorry, not playing that game with ya. As this was meant as a joke. You obviously missed that. I am truly baffled with all the new peeps on here. I could never keep up with Santa character. Everyone on here picked it up quickly. I just wanted to see everyone's ideas as to who was who.

Pretty cool, Will. I'm new here. I can't show my personality in one day. I have pretty strong personality, people either like me or hate me. But I'm who I am. People will know.

Gaming Will
06-26-2012, 09:20 PM

I would have to agree with you.

Gaming Will
06-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Pretty cool, Will. I'm new here. I can't show my personality in one day. I have pretty strong personality, people either like me or hate me. But I'm who I am. People will know.

With that I'm outie for the night. Too much "drama" on here tonight.

Drama
06-26-2012, 09:24 PM

Pretty cool Paulio! Now I know how the rumor/drama starts. Good job.

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I would have to agree with you.

I'm Sasha you fools...

2Legit
06-26-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm 1 and only Mr Ass Lover

" (__)__) " Shake it, Grind it, Moon it. Be proud what your mama gave yah! 

Dreno33
06-26-2012, 11:11 PM
only 1 of me , don't think anybody can match being me :p

stopping by? i thought you quit?

2Legit
06-26-2012, 11:15 PM
I think it's best for ppl not to say they are "quitting" because 1 week later, u see them on ur newsfeed...yeah hi "sez" welcome back bro!

Nyx
06-27-2012, 05:01 AM
Nyx...Sasha...those avatars are verrryyyy similiar

Crap, I didn't think anyone would notice. :(

joaquim
06-27-2012, 09:33 AM
There's only 1 Joaquim in the forums and ingame. I'm a one of a kind.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm just me....... I get called by different names...... But my personality is consistent...... Usually by me first post people know who I am.....

Still I'd like more original name back...... Mark took it from me.... And went home :,(

joaquim
06-27-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm just me....... I get called by different names...... But my personality is consistent...... Usually by me first post people know who I am.....

Still I'd like more original name back...... Mark took it from me.... And went home :,(

Poor Hatter. Did you ever try your original name backwards?

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 09:42 AM

Next one...David Brent. yuno it makes sense

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Ahhhhhhh haaaaAaa

sez
06-27-2012, 10:12 AM
I think it's best for ppl not to say they are "quitting" because 1 week later, u see them on ur newsfeed...yeah hi "sez" welcome back bro!

lol awe, you mad bro? collect on time and I wont be in your feed...