PDA

View Full Version : Reality....

mnju_03
06-26-2012, 06:08 PM
People cheat, people quit, people do what ever the fcuk they want... get over it! lol
Grow up, shut up, move on... It's a video game.... A iPhone game.... Seriously!? lol....

tower
06-26-2012, 06:11 PM
+1

We love you dark continent good night!

MaddSkillz
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
+1

It was never meant to last forever.

Swifty
06-26-2012, 08:56 PM
@mnju_00, mnju_01, mnju_02, mnju_03

Thanks, we needed that.

WinkadInk
06-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh man!!! **** just got real!!! Lol

2Legit
06-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Amen 

You always know what ppl are thinking 

Populouspapa
06-26-2012, 11:56 PM
What about Syria?

Nudie
06-27-2012, 02:17 AM
Really! Who needs reality when we can have CC. :p

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Really! Who needs reality when we can have CC. :p
Worlds best 'virtual' soap opera for sure.
Fcuk this, I got loads of work to do. laters everyone. Be good now :rolleyes:

Second Comming
06-27-2012, 04:11 AM
What about Syria?

hmmm, theres more drama on the forums than in Homs right now :eek:

Max Power
06-27-2012, 06:05 AM
I guess when people spend enough for a quality used car on this useless app they think differently.

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 06:11 AM
I guess when people spend enough for a quality used car on this useless app they think differently.

I spent...enough....for 4 floor mats...brand new.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 06:22 AM

Then you are a bigger fool then I tought Max , you seriously think by playing you wouldnīt spend more ?
If a quality used car worries you , then wait one more year how much more it cost you .

Sorry this is reality , nobody is putting a gun to your head say spend !
You either do it or you donīt and people who canīt afford to cut losses or overspend , they are there own worst enemies , no matter what the reasons .

All this fake hypocritical drama to beat boredom , says it all from people who suppose to be working !
Maybe there is a big difference between me and you all , is that I donīt have to work !
Donīt have childeren donīt have responsibility donīt have debts ,thus I can waste my time on anything I want .
Do the F what I want , but that still doesnīt make me lost sight of reality .
What is decent what is moral correct and most of all what is logical !

Yeah canīt accept that they are people beter then you , sadly always will be people beter , richer , wiser , smarter , more gifted .
And there will always be people less then you . but trying to freaking create drama that has no beneficial to us all.
But the short sighted ego centric as seholes , doesnīt improve this community at all .
Especially since most have gambling and gold addiction problems , cannot see the trees trough the forest anymore .
No matter the excuses used , if anybody smart enough want to do the calculations you will know the reasons why .

tower
06-27-2012, 07:32 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ?
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah .

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ,blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .
blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah , blah , blah , blah blah .
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah .
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .
blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

You GTFO too!

By "is that I don't have to work !", do you mean no-one will hire an illiterate? You should go back to primary school if you're not working.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:36 AM
You GTFO too!

By "is that I don't have to work !", do you mean no-one will hire an illiterate? You should go back to primary school if you're not working.

Who are you what did you contribute to this game ? money wise and insight wise ?
To tell people to GTFO ?

Ah exactly you are a nobody , good GTFO .. applies to you .

tower
06-27-2012, 07:43 AM
Who are you what did you contribute to this game ? money wise and insight wise ?
To tell people to GTFO ?

Ah exactly you are a nobody , good GTFO .. applies to you .

Speak slower please, I'm having difficulty understanding you.

I'm going to give you three things that will really improve your communication skills online:
1) www.dictionary.com
2) www.grammar-monster.com
3) www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck

Now, I know you have trouble expressing yourself with others so I will say it now...

...You're welcome!

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Dravak lol you still randomly hating people over the Internet......?

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Speak slower please, I'm having difficulty understanding you.

I'm going to give you three things that will really improve your communication skills online:
1) www.dictionary.com
2) www.grammar-monster.com
3) www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck

Now, I know you have trouble expressing yourself with others so I will say it now...

...You're welcome!

You need those sites , you donīt even understand to back up a point ?
What is your point , that it is spelling matters !
Infact we already established you need spelling , cause you still need a living !
But sadly what you expect from nobodies in this world !.
Who give others advice that is totally useless .

So GTFO and go check those sites what GTFO means .
Even beter check reality is a commodity , who ever put that one up :P
Or even beter we are talking reality here ! you know REALITY ! .. something you donīt seem to get .

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Dravak lol you still randomly hating people over the Internet......?

No I if want that I go watch how people are cutting themself up in seek of attention .
And say more please come you can cut deeper ! ...
Or is that too personal now ?

upsman_17
06-27-2012, 07:49 AM
I spent...enough....for 4 floor mats...brand new.

Were they custom cut floor mats...these things make a difference you know. :)

tower
06-27-2012, 07:50 AM
You need those sites , you donīt even understand to back up a point ?
What is your point , that it is spelling matters !
Infact we already established you need spelling , cause you still need a living !
But sadly what you expect from nobodies in this world !.
Who give others advice that is totally useless .

So GTFO and go check those sites what GTFO means .
Even beter check reality is a commodity , who ever put that one up :P
Or even beter we are talking reality here ! you know REALITY ! .. something you donīt seem to get .

I give up!

Can someone translate this and give me the Cole's notes please?

Max Power
06-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Then you are a bigger fool then I tought Max , you seriously think by playing you wouldnīt spend more ?
If a quality used car worries you , then wait one more year how much more it cost you .

Sorry this is reality , nobody is putting a gun to your head say spend !
You either do it or you donīt and people who canīt afford to cut losses or overspend , they are there own worst enemies , no matter what the reasons .

All this fake hypocritical drama to beat boredom , says it all from people who suppose to be working !
Maybe there is a big difference between me and you all , is that I donīt have to work !
Donīt have childeren donīt have responsibility donīt have debts ,thus I can waste my time on anything I want .
Do the F what I want , but that still doesnīt make me lost sight of reality .
What is decent what is moral correct and most of all what is logical !

Yeah canīt accept that they are people beter then you , sadly always will be people beter , richer , wiser , smarter , more gifted .
And there will always be people less then you . but trying to freaking create drama that has no beneficial to us all.
But the short sighted ego centric as seholes , doesnīt improve this community at all .
Especially since most have gambling and gold addiction problems , cannot see the trees trough the forest anymore .
No matter the excuses used , if anybody smart enough want to do the calculations you will know the reasons why .

I guess whatever language barrier that exists caused you to completely miss my point.

I wont elaborate any further to someone who calls me a fool without the ability to even understand what I am saying. What a waste of time.

BOS
06-27-2012, 07:51 AM
I give up!

What happened to Cliff?

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:53 AM
I give up!

TLDR you are so dumb , that you canīt even understand english or comprehense english .
But point to website about grammar and spelling ?
How about stop farting as communication , and start using those things between your ears !

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:55 AM
I guess whatever language barrier that exists caused you to completely miss my point.

I wont elaborate any further to someone who calls me a fool without the ability to even understand what I am saying. What a waste of time.

I know what you are saying , that people get too attached , but then again arenīt you getting too attached too .
I knew what was going on in game .
I expected you to have bigger balls then that . but guess was wrong , when you deleted your fountain right away .

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Hahaha dravak you fast becoming the most..... Hated forum member ever..... ;)

tower
06-27-2012, 08:00 AM
TLDR you are so dumb , that you canīt even understand english or comprehense english .
But point to website about grammar and spelling ?
How about stop farting as communication , and start using those things between your ears !

K, I understand "farting" cause that's always funny...

I think you should try typing in English. It's the most commonly used language in this forum and would really give you an advantage when trying to communicate here.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Hahaha dravak you fast becoming the most..... Hated forum member ever..... ;)

By a bunch of people who says donīt take things personal , but suddenly they do ?
Shows you hypocrits right away .. he it was fun wasnīt it a whole week forum with only hypocrites .

Half the people screaming the forum is **** .
See difference between people like me and you hatter , is that I donīt give a damn !
Truth is the truth , if people want to stick there head in the sand , then so be it !

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Haha dravak..... I'm just baiting you into rage responses..... It entertains me.....

That said I might go play call of duty soon..... You got an xbox and a mic?

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Haha dravak..... I'm just baiting you into rage responses..... It entertains me.....

That said I might go play call of duty soon..... You got an xbox and a mic?

Rage response gee you suffer from rage , now go play HEADSHOT and OWNED and KABOOM .. to ease your frustration.
And stick to one account then or you afraid you might get a rage fit and bad reputation ?

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:16 AM
wait...which thread...do i...follow? too many...all too funny

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:17 AM
wait...which thread...do i...follow? too many...all too funny
What suddenly you are happy ?

Come on that is not a troll line , try again ! .

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:20 AM
What suddenly you are happy ?

Come on that is not a troll line , try again ! .

troll i am not...troll you are...happy i am...better u happy too?

tower
06-27-2012, 08:21 AM

No spelling mistakes, you should edit that.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:22 AM

I am very happy , why shouldnīt I be happy , have a bunch of drama trolls to play with !
Now lets try lesson 666 true happyness can only be achieved when one is really happy ..
Not when a person is forced to laugh .

So anything else ?

tower
06-27-2012, 08:27 AM
I am very happy , why shouldnīt I be happy , have a bunch of drama trolls to play with !
Now lets try lesson 666 true happyness can only be achieved when one is really happy ..

So anything else ?

It's like Yoda and Timmy from Southpark had a baby...

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:30 AM
It's like Yoda and Timmy from Southpark had a baby...

cause they are your reality indeed !
Your heroes ! really nice since you donīt even understand yoda , let alone timmy ..

How can you like them ? wait you like people who you cannot understand !
Ah now I can see why you need GTFO , cause you make up your own toughts and imagination .

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:33 AM

So anything else ?

no...hablo...espanol...que.....que?

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:35 AM
no...hablo...espanol...que.....que?

You donīt talk much anyway , so what is the difference ?
It is not that you are very creative , with trolling either ..

So you might as well speak chinese for all I care , maybe you do speak chinese aside from Ni Hau .

Max Power
06-27-2012, 10:26 AM
I know what you are saying , that people get too attached , but then again arenīt you getting too attached too .
I knew what was going on in game .
I expected you to have bigger balls then that . but guess was wrong , when you deleted your fountain right away .

1. No, I am not attached at all. I could walk away today. Both the forum and the game, unlike you, apparently.

2. I deleted the fountain because I am an Indian, and the fountain was the new adopted symbol of the Cold "Maffia". How does that correlate to the size of my balls, exactly?

3. You quit the game, but come here calling people idiots and accusing them of having no balls. I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt that the language barrier was the reason for you, well, sounding like you do. I am beginning to think that the difference between you and a box of hair is the box. Buy a clue, moron.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 10:33 AM
1 really ? assumption right or fact ?

2 and when you are a indian you suddenly have to delete your fountain even if you had a tepee !
woot really brave !

3 Quit thing , really somebody called me back then I started analysing the whole game mechanics with 10k invested
And found it not worthwhile playing .... ah how quick people are to forget that .
Just say you quit strawcard , LMAO I can play the forums canīt I when I want too .
You see any rules that says EX CC players are banned from posting on the forums ?

No Max have beef with 2 and 3 , 1 is your personal opnion .and you are entitled to it .
So lets deal with them shall we , since am in a generous mood !

tower
06-27-2012, 10:57 AM
1 really ? assumption right or fact ?

2 and when you are a indian you suddenly have to delete your fountain even if you had a tepee !
woot really brave !

3 Quit thing , really somebody called me back then I started analysing the whole game mechanics with 10k invested
And found it not worthwhile playing .... ah how quick people are to forget that .
Just say you quit strawcard , LMAO I can play the forums canīt I when I want too .
You see any rules that says EX CC players are banned from posting on the forums ?

No Max have beef with 2 and 3 , 1 is your personal opnion .and you are entitled to it .
So lets deal with them shall we , since am in a generous mood !

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/9/2/003769f6-2ee7-4e57-923c-eb49571d2c10.jpg

Dravak
06-27-2012, 11:35 AM
And that is meaning what ? making fun your own country population ?
You saying everybody in canada speaks perfect englishe without accent ?
Even the britishe people have problems on Orkney .. last I know they were part of UK !

Really itīs humor on a truth level , borderline ignorance .

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Hey dravak how come everyone is likes you?

mnju_03
06-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Kinda proves my point. Lol

upsman_17
06-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Kinda proves my point. Lol

It's been one of those days.

Chester78
06-27-2012, 06:06 PM
1. No, I am not attached at all. I could walk away today. Both the forum and the game, unlike you, apparently.

2. I deleted the fountain because I am an Indian, and the fountain was the new adopted symbol of the Cold "Maffia". How does that correlate to the size of my balls, exactly?

3. You quit the game, but come here calling people idiots and accusing them of having no balls. I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt that the language barrier was the reason for you, well, sounding like you do. I am beginning to think that the difference between you and a box of hair is the box. Buy a clue, moron.

You know what they say, Max...the bigger the fountain, the bigger the testacles.

mnju_03
06-27-2012, 06:33 PM
But I wipe my own ass!

tower
06-27-2012, 06:51 PM
I had fun today. Now that I can't load the game on my phone I guess I can troll the English professor dravak some more.

mnju_03
06-27-2012, 06:56 PM
I had fun today. Now that I can't load the game on my phone I guess I can troll the English professor dravak some more.

You may need an assistant. It can get overwhelming at times. :P