PDA

View Full Version : Will....the....real....Koralene....stand...up?

NotHappyatU
06-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Koralene.....mavado....sandman....you're all 3 in 1....sick....attention...triple personalities...scary. Batman....bruce wayne.....alfred?

Leave....it's over....go home...go do...what hot girl do....if you're really...a hot girl...All hot girls...i know...don't go on....forums...with 500 posts. They...cool....in....RL....don't need....nerds attention.....online.

Yes...i....love....ellipsis.

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Koralene.....mavado....sandman....you're all 3 in 1....sick....attention...triple personalities...scary. Batman....bruce wayne.....alfred?

Leave....it's over....go home...go do...what hot girl do....if you're really...a hot girl...All hot girls...i know...don't go on....forums...with 500 posts. They...cool....in....RL....don't need....nerds attention.....online.

Wait... is this Koraline???

NotHappyatU
06-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Wait... is this Koraline???

Yes...hun...it's me. i love...u....hun.

Ramshutu
06-26-2012, 03:16 PM

Anyone else trying to fill in the blanks?

dudeman
06-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Anyone else trying to fill in the blanks?

I don't know what's the dillio here, but I thought an ellipse was one of these, (, or one of these, ).

Either way, there's only one..... Ex.... Form member I can think of who.......
Write like that!

upsman_17
06-26-2012, 03:21 PM

I thought only hatter used all the ellipses.

Unless.....

Nudie
06-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Surreal......

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Did anyone else miss the street sign at albuquerque?

NotHappyatU
06-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Did anyone else miss the street sign at albuquerque?

Al....bu....quer....que.

NotHappyatU
06-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't know what's the dillio here, but I thought an ellipse was one of these, (, or one of these, ).

Either way, there's only one..... Ex.... Form member I can think of who.......
Write like that!

Eclipse....is...o....O, o...O, o..O, o.O, O

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
I thought only hatter used all the ellipses.

Unless.....

Hatta is seven feet tall!............ ! He........Kills men by the hundreds!"............ And if he were here.............. he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes…..... And bolts of lightning from his arse! FOR I AM MADHATTA!"...............

joaquim
06-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Hatta is seven feet tall!............ ! He........Kills men by the hundreds!"............ And if he were here.............. he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes…..... And bolts of lightning from his arse! FOR I AM MADHATTA!"...............

Welcome back, Hatter.

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Ahh the human boomerang!

They try to throw you away, but you will be back!

Nudie
06-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Welcome back, Hatter.

Now we just need Santa to complete the set. :p

joaquim
06-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Now we just need Santa to complete the set. :p

If you check out Tony's profile, he's not banned anymore. Set complete.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Whatcha ..... Mean.... I'm not hatta...... I'm just a normal forum member impersonating him......

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Now we just need Santa to complete the set. :pI'll trade you two holographic rocko's and a limited edition Lana card for your hatter card bro

NotHappyatU
06-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Its not....who i am....underneath....but what....i do....that....defines....me.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Told ya.... The guy above is the real hatta ;) ;)

joaquim
06-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Told ya.... The guy above is the real hatta ;) ;)

Maybe you're both hatta.

Sasha54
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
How come nobody sussed this Koralene out before...........just wondering?

upsman_17
06-26-2012, 06:57 PM

There you are old boy.

Drama
06-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Next episode, anyone?

Dipstik
06-26-2012, 07:41 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/095/350/1283660170079.jpg

this thread

Dravak
06-26-2012, 07:42 PM
How come nobody sussed this Koralene out before...........just wondering?

How come half the world is filled with idiots , who instead of raising there childeren , both work , no time for the kids and seek escapisme online , under the pretense of being rational human beings .
Who neglect there kids education , under the pretense of it is fun to waste money !

Well answer that you got answer for everything :p too many drama whores here nowadays !

Drama
06-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Well, according to Dr. David R Hawkins, half of US is filled with idiots; for the world, it's 80%.

2Legit
06-26-2012, 10:55 PM
I got a headache from too many ...............................!

Welcome Back!

2Legit
06-26-2012, 10:56 PM
What does "sussed" mean?

Dillinja
06-27-2012, 02:49 AM
wow...this drama is more tragic than King Lear. how did I miss all this :/

OK, too much brown stuff being thrown about and I for one dont have the time or the inclination to deal with all the bs.
So lets just deal with a few points and leave the playground stuff for people who like to up their post count.

Koralene is who she says she is. She dosent post under any other name. How do I know?
I know her personally thats why. So to the OP, grow a pair and come out of the closet.

In regards to the most of the Indians, Most people who know me, know my view on 'virtual' gangs...It's a pixelated game ffs, you want real drama go visit the ghetto. I have some good friends in the Indians and although I dont agree with their methodology and JC knows this. If thats how they want to play their game, np. Their money, their time, their call.

Dan, seriously dude. You need to lay off trying too hard to be liked. You only ever comeon here to post about K. Is that how much you feel hurt???? Get over it bro

Johnny, you know I got a lot of respect for you bro. You need to lay off the bongs though, would be better if you start posting 'New World Order' conspiracies as they're more believable than what you're currently posting.

Sandy, hey Hitler youth. you're a pu55y in the game, on the forum and in real life. You suck at being a racist as bad as you suck at life. You've been a loner all your life and you'll die a loner too.go figure.

Koralene, you got soo much going on in real life. Just leave this $hit behind. Why do you want to bring more drama into your already busy life. Let it go, just not worth it. As for making assumptions...You know assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups...

As for all the others kn0bs, you dont matter and you just aint worth it.

So on this subject...Every ting dun nah, mi nah hav da time to deal wit slacky tidy tings...ya hear me.

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 03:49 AM

You....haven't. You been.....lurking....alll this time. Take that....long....to respond? Lurk more....and respond...soon...ok?

[/QUOTE] Koralene, you got soo much going on in real life. Just leave this $hit behind. Why do you want to bring more drama into your already busy life. Let it go, just not worth it. As for making assumptions...You know assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups...[/QUOTE]

Why do you..."address" her...on...here? Couldnt you...just say...call her...in real life? I don't....facebook my mom...when i....see her....at home.

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 03:57 AM

OK, too much brown stuff being thrown about and I for one dont have the time or the inclination to deal with all the bs.
So lets just deal with a few points and leave the playground stuff for people who like to up their post count.

Koralene is who she says she is. She dosent post under any other name. How do I know?
I know her personally thats why. So to the OP, grow a pair and come out of the closet.

In regards to the most of the Indians, Most people who know me, know my view on 'virtual' gangs...It's a pixelated game ffs, you want real drama go visit the ghetto. I have some good friends in the Indians and although I dont agree with their methodology and JC knows this. If thats how they want to play their game, np. Their money, their time, their call.

Dan, seriously dude. You need to lay off trying too hard to be liked. You only ever comeon here to post about K. Is that how much you feel hurt???? Get over it bro

Johnny, you know I got a lot of respect for you bro. You need to lay off the bongs though, would be better if you start posting 'New World Order' conspiracies as they're more believable than what you're currently posting.

Sandy, hey Hitler youth. you're a pu55y in the game, on the forum and in real life. You suck at being a racist as bad as you suck at life. You've been a loner all your life and you'll die a loner too.go figure.

Koralene, you got soo much going on in real life. Just leave this $hit behind. Why do you want to bring more drama into your already busy life. Let it go, just not worth it. As for making assumptions...You know assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups...

As for all the others kn0bs, you dont matter and you just aint worth it.

So on this subject...Every ting dun nah, mi nah hav da time to deal wit slacky tidy tings...ya hear me.

All great...coming from a guy....whose avatar...is an actor...known for playing...multiple personalities.

Second Comming
06-27-2012, 04:06 AM
How many forum accounts have you got through now Hatterz?

sez
06-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Lol, Hatter lives with his Mom. How cute.

Sasha54
06-27-2012, 05:10 AM
What does "sussed" mean?

"figured out"

Swifty
06-27-2012, 06:48 AM
I still have not figured it out.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Lol, Hatter lives with his Mom. How cute.

Hey sez it's your mum I have special sleepovers with.... And I only stay over two nights of week.......

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:02 AM
All great...coming from a guy....whose avatar...is an actor...known for playing...multiple personalities.

Hahaha everyone know hatta and that dillinja......... Are digestive biscuit buddies....... They sticks together like pva glue.......

I'm flattered you want too be me btw......... ;)

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:03 AM
Hey sez it's your mum I have special sleepovers with.... And I only stay over two nights of week.......

Will you keep your emotional problems and fake attitude to the game walls .
that you are psycho we all know , people on the forum don't have to know you are on medication !

You know what Sez is atleast is who he is , while all I see is a bunch of scared kids and so suppose mature people .
Too afraid to even post anything other then garbage , take it back into the game .
Where they can simply block you ! or ignore your childishe needs.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:10 AM
that you are psycho we all know , people on the forum don't have to know you are on medication !

You know what Sez is atleast is who he is , while all I see is a bunch of scared kids and so suppose mature people .
Too afraid to even post anything other then garbage , take it back into the game .

Haha who splooged....... In this kids waffles....... Get upset much?

Me and sez are friends you dingbat...... Go sit on the naughty step and calm down buddy..... Stress is a Killarney yuno!

sez
06-27-2012, 07:14 AM

Good looking out D, I appreciate it buddy.

Yes, Richie and I are hommies, we both bang each others mums. ;-) and I sneak his sister in every now and then.... xoxo <3

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Haha who splooged....... In this kids waffles....... Get upset much?

Me and sez are friends you dingbat...... Go sit on the naughty step and calm down buddy..... Stress is a Killarney yuno!

Maybe you donīt get it , you donīt have no friends !
That is why you need everytime a new drama , if you had real friends , you donīt need to type like rubbishe .

You are really boring so in seek of attention it is getting boring .
Upset lmao at what ? a loser in real life ?
Who has to create new ID everytime to post ?
That isnīt even worth my time , it was fun but now it is getting cliche ! .

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:16 AM

Yes, Richie and I are hommies, we both bang each others mums. ;-) and I sneak his sister in every now and then.... xoxo <3

She's still upset at what you did too her the last time..... Sez...

How's things buddy..... I'm thinking ov levelling...... So yIt will be you getting destroyed in about 6 months :s

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Maybe you donīt get it , you donīt have no friends !
That is why you need everytime a new drama , if you had real friends , you donīt need to type like rubbishe .

You are really boring so in seek of attention it is getting boring .
Upset lmao at what ? a loser in real life ?
Who has to create new ID everytime to post ?
That isnīt even worth my time , it was fun but now it is getting cliche ! .

Blah blah blah..... Stop being such a moaner...... Do you this much of a cry baby in real life???

Don't answer that..... Iv just stopped by to say hi too a few friends on here....... Not read the drivel of a hateful..... Attention seeking nerd......

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:23 AM

I know he is hatter , but you donīt get it do you Sez .
Donīt trust hatter , fun for fun , but nothing serious !

Simple as that . keep fun where fun is , and the rest who ****ing cares like you said to me a while back .
So go hit on the women :D and enjoy the fun , F the rest of there politics . what can they do only steal virtual money and increase virtual stats lost ..
Who gives a **** ;)

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:24 AM
Blah blah blah..... Stop being such a moaner...... Do you this much of a cry baby in real life???

Don't answer that..... Iv just stopped by to say hi too a few friends on here....... Not read the drivel of a hateful..... Attention seeking nerd......

Talking about yourself again ? go swallow your pills please , you do need them !

sez
06-27-2012, 07:24 AM
I know he is hatter , but you donīt get it do you Sez .
Donīt trust hatter , fun for fun , but nothing serious !

Simple as that . keep fun where fun is , and the rest who ****ing cares like you said to me a while back .
So go hit on the women :D and enjoy the fun , F the rest of there politics . what can they do only steal virtual money and increase virtual stats lost ..
Who gives a **** ;)

You said it buddy, thats what i'm doing ;-) You already know this.

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Dude your.... The only one stressing out over an Internet gaming forum mate........

Really.... Has it come too this point in you life? You feel the need too... By personally upset ..... By my presence?

Come on mate..... What's the deal with that..... Man up buddy.....

Dravak
06-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Dude your.... The only one stressing out over an Internet gaming forum mate........

Really.... Has it come too this point in you life? You feel the need too... By personally upset ..... By my presence?

Come on mate..... What's the deal with that..... Man up buddy.....

HYPOCRITE ALERT !!

good solid advice that doesnīt seem to work for yourself ?
1 am not stressed , infact am very calm .
2 you wish you personally bothered me , you donīt !
3 Go back in game and make people laugh , you sure ainīt doint it on the forum .
4 If internet forum is meaningless to you why keep changing your name ?

You got a whole game to play , or you too scared that they beat you up in the game .
To come onto the forums again in seek of attention ?
Let me guess , you need to bump this one up , that is a reflection of yourself and your tons of alter ego .

Infact this forum has become so rubbishe that Payam is now the HERO , talk about anti cliche >.<
Atleast his jokes makes people laugh .
Talk about how things can go wrong in 2 weeks ...

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 07:43 AM
You mad...?

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:18 AM
wait...which thread...do i...follow? too many...all too funny

Dravak
06-27-2012, 08:19 AM
wait...which thread...do i...follow? too many...all too funny

parrot !! gee 3x the same , man you must have lack of creativity !

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
parrot !! gee 3x the same , man you must have lack of creativity !

Not what....your mom...says...last night.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Not what....your mom...says...last night.

WoW you did my MOM , godsake I hoped you used safety , if not poor poor you ...
Too bad your life is now so short .. hope you enjoyed it .
I mean what people need to do nowadays ... to insult others .

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 10:59 AM
WoW you did my MOM , godsake I hoped you used safety , if not poor poor you ...
Too bad your life is now so short .. hope you enjoyed it .
I mean what people need to do nowadays ... to insult others .

i did....double bagged...it....knew...she wasn't...clean

hope...she feel...better?....too late?....oh well

joaquim
06-27-2012, 11:00 AM

Save it for when Hatter's banned. Hatter's already on the chopping block with that thread about CCMark. We don't need both of you getting banned at once.

Dravak
06-27-2012, 11:00 AM

you fool it is more then that LMAO .. too bad you realise she will never be beter !
HAHA So It is amazing all that work to make somebody talk who canīt speak anymore .
So hope you enjoyed it , I guess you did .

Knowingmeknowingyou
06-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Dravak..... Is English you first....language?

Dravak
06-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Dravak..... Is English you first....language?

Why shocked I can handle the truth ?
Or more shocked of the response I give ?

What is the matter , truth isnīt always funny , but I can handle it , and still smile about it .

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Why shocked I can handle the truth ?
Or more shocked of the response I give ?

What is the matter , truth isnīt always funny , but I can handle it , and still smile about it .

You can't...handle...the truth.

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:21 PM
you fool it is more then that LMAO .. too bad you realise she will never be beter !
HAHA So It is amazing all that work to make somebody talk who canīt speak anymore .
So hope you enjoyed it , I guess you did .

Yes...it's me...I'm the one...who can't...speak good. Me fail English...that's unpossible.