PDA

View Full Version : KA Event has prize to UPGRADE 2 BUILDINGS at ONCE and A LEADERBOARD!

albeezy
06-26-2012, 02:26 PM
KA has just started a new crate type event and has a bonus contest that includes a prize of upgrading 2 buildings at once. It also includes a leaderboard for the bonus contests!

Help is on the way!

enahs1
06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/e926c3b6.jpg

skaskankerbr
06-26-2012, 02:30 PM
yeah i was the 4th person to find it. i was #4 for about 5 minutes until bamm like a ton of gold spenders reopened KA.
and that is the closest a free player is gonna be to the top 50 lol within 10 minutes a guy had like 5 already.

albeezy
06-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the pic. Wonder if the parts/vial rate will be higher since you have to get to 20! McDoc would be all over this one!

War Priest
06-26-2012, 02:32 PM
You will need gems to win the top 50.

enahs1
06-26-2012, 02:34 PM
You will need gems to win the top 50.
I don't have gems :(

War Priest
06-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Neither do I. If we have that event for MW, I know I will spend a few thousand gold to win it.

albeezy
06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Neither do I. If we have that event for MW, I know I will spend a few thousand gold to win it.
Yeah, that prize in MW would be like throwing gasoline on a bonfire. People would go crazy. I really wish I had the 65% faster energy event item to make getting boxes easier!

War Priest
06-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah, that prize in MW would be like throwing gasoline on a bonfire. People would go crazy. I really wish I had the 65% faster energy event item to make getting boxes easier!

Yeah, that's the main reason I wanted it. To help get crates for other events.

War Priest
06-26-2012, 02:41 PM
I hope they don't replace the past events with this style only.

albeezy
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
What do you mean, with the bonus contest or having to get 20 parts to get the top prize? I usually just play them for free and get what I get (won the Elite base defense, the BFD, the Blue Bomber and the Elite Heavy). Would trade the BFD or the Blue Bomber or the Elite base defense for the faster energy prize though. I have 2750 E and would probably never run out if I had that and then I could easily farm all the top bosses for $. Should have spent the gold on it. Oh well.

Mackdaddy
06-26-2012, 02:57 PM

Although it is fun to change it up. I agree with you WP.

Everson25
06-26-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm still on top 50 but I imagine it won't be for long. I'm just number 50 with 2 and the leader is on 15 already.

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 03:33 PM
I see spectra and Hello Kitty in the top 50 :)

stricker
06-26-2012, 03:34 PM
what... i've been bumped!!! dang...

War Priest
06-26-2012, 03:35 PM
It won't even load for me...

Everson25
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM
That's an smart event where I can see many players spending money.

War Priest
06-26-2012, 03:40 PM

And mearbear...

spectra
06-26-2012, 03:44 PM
yeah i was the 4th person to find it. i was #4 for about 5 minutes until bamm like a ton of gold spenders reopened KA.
and that is the closest a free player is gonna be to the top 50 lol within 10 minutes a guy had like 5 already.

That maybe was me, lol...... not haha

Everson25
06-26-2012, 03:52 PM
And mearbear...I just noticed now and she has 11 already.

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Someone reaaaallly wants that grand prize. Last I checked the leader had 23 O_o

War Priest
06-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Bet Gree will get a lot of money from these types of events. Since there is a never ending goal amount, people will just have to keep going at it to be in the top until time runs out...

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
I know right, it's very ingenious. Especially putting such a coveted prize out there to make things extremely competitive.

Everson25
06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
As I said on the other thread. It was a really smart move from Funzio.

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 04:41 PM
I cant see that event

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 04:42 PM
There was an update available for KA yesterday, did you make sure to dl it? Not sure if it's required to run the event though.

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM
There was an update available for KA yesterday, did you make sure to dl it? Not sure if it's required to run the event though.

Dang, ill update right away, thanks

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Np man, and good luck with the KA event. It's a nice little change of pace.

War Priest
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
This started yesterday? Dang, I just downloaded the update a few hours ago.

spectra
06-26-2012, 04:57 PM
This started yesterday? Dang, I just downloaded the update a few hours ago.

Hi WP, the KA event just started for me about 1 hour ago and I did the KA update yesterday

bigflan
06-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Hey I have 9 of them I'm 43rd place yah flan

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Np man, and good luck with the KA event. It's a nice little change of pace.

Thanks man, im coming oit of camping just for this event, haha

War Priest
06-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Hi WP, the KA event just started for me about 1 hour ago and I did the KA update yesterday

Oh, ok. Phew... :D

What?
06-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the info, but I don't play KA, and I do believe KA has their own forums.

Agent Orange
06-26-2012, 05:20 PM
What do you mean, with the bonus contest or having to get 20 parts to get the top prize? I usually just play them for free and get what I get (won the Elite base defense, the BFD, the Blue Bomber and the Elite Heavy). Would trade the BFD or the Blue Bomber or the Elite base defense for the faster energy prize though. I have 2750 E and would probably never run out if I had that and then I could easily farm all the top bosses for $. Should have spent the gold on it. Oh well.

Well my free players have had ZERO opens so far and the leader is at 26 vials and this is how many hours into the event....

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the info, but I don't play KA, and I do believe KA has their own forums.

Not many MW folks over in the KA forums though.

And at least 2 or 3 hours into the event AO. I collected my buildings at least 2 or 3 times in the morning in KA, but was about 3pm PST until I noticed the event.

Corsair
06-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Hmm, don't hear much about a gold ban anymore, eh? Gree knows what they are doing. Wouldn't mind seeing this in MW but I think they might have to do something level based or no one under level 100 would stand a chance of being in the top 500 without gold. Not as much a problem in KA. Good to see them putting in new stuff.

albeezy
06-26-2012, 08:38 PM
I started this thread so that those who don't play KA, such as yourself, would see the new features included in KA that have been requested numerous times in MW (i.e., a leaderboard and the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once). I love it when a plan comes together.

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 08:53 PM
I only have one. cash opens is still expensive for me

manbeast
06-26-2012, 11:30 PM
this is a horrible idea. hope it doesnt come to MW.

prize is WAY WAY WAY to valuable to be given out in an event. needs to be available to everyone in the store.

siL
06-27-2012, 03:28 AM
yup, I agree with manbeast, there is no way free player are going to have that unit...
only rich gold players will have them...very unfair...

Mackdaddy
06-27-2012, 07:13 AM
this is a horrible idea. hope it doesnt come to MW.

prize is WAY WAY WAY to valuable to be given out in an event. needs to be available to everyone in the store.

I totally agree, I am not looking forward to this tournament / event combo. Without a doubt it will come and with the secret ingredient ...gold....gold...gold..they (Gree) need to make it ($) so we can play it (MW, KA...etc).
We will just need fight the best we can and hopefully a few of our Forum members can win the top prize.

JMC
06-27-2012, 07:29 AM
I don't like this event structure. The ones already in place are much better. The drop rates as well as open rates don't even seem to be increased, at least not for me. Possibility of getting 20 is slim and possibility of top 500 or top 50 even lower.

Not to mention the rewards are pretty crappy unless you make top 500 or top 50.

Everson25
06-27-2012, 07:46 AM
I don't like this event structure. The ones already in place are much better. The drop rates as well as open rates don't even seem to be increased, at least not for me. Possibility of getting 20 is slim and possibility of top 500 or top 50 even lower.

Not to mention the rewards are pretty crappy unless you make top 500 or top 50. I just wrote on the other thread that we can see the whole winner, Funzio. We need to admit they came with a new idea that's making players go deep to their boosts only to be part of that select group. I'm still on top 500 but I guess it won't be for long as more and more players spend gems.

magepker
06-27-2012, 07:53 AM
thats really unfair. i think they're just rewarding gold buyers.

spectra
06-27-2012, 07:57 AM
thats really unfair. i think they're just rewarding gold buyers.
you mean, rewarding big spenders
I spent some, but I am pretty sure I will not be in the top 50, I am aiming for top 500, Funzio should award the TOP prize to the top 100 not top 50, then some free players would have a chance

magepker
06-27-2012, 08:02 AM
you mean, rewarding big spenders
I spent some, but I am pretty sure I will not be in the top 50, I am aiming for top 500, Funzio should award the TOP prize to the top 100 not top 50, then some free players would have a chance

yea. rewarding big spenders. they should split the criteria, put the people who have won before in there own category or something.

JMC
06-27-2012, 08:27 AM
With this set up ONLY the big spenders will get the grand prize. Old event layout, big spenders will get the prize all the time, but lighter spenders and free players still have a chance if they're lucky. Much better IMO.

Everson25
06-27-2012, 08:41 AM
With this set up ONLY the big spenders will get the grand prize. Old event layout, big spenders will get the prize all the time, but lighter spenders and free players still have a chance if they're lucky. Much better IMO.Well said JMC but I guess we might see this kind of event coming our way. If they, Funzio, had improved the odds at least, but I doesn't look that way. I have enough boxes to keep me going they are not openning easily. Wait a minute... I just opened and got 25 HP! I can put towards my cannon... Lol.

spectra
06-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Well said JMC but I guess we might see this kind of event coming our way. If they, Funzio, had improved the odds at least, but I doesn't look that way. I have enough boxes to keep me going they are not openning easily. Wait a minute... I just opened and got 25 HP! I can put towards my cannon... Lol.

They have added some new loot too
50HP
150HP
$6k
$10k

War Priest
06-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah, it's some BS. I need 5 more hellfires to even be in the top 500.

Free players don't stand a chance.

And not to mention items only drop after multiples of 5. 10 was a challenge let alone 20.

spectra
06-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah, it's some BS. I need 5 more hellfires to even be in the top 500.

Free players don't stand a chance.

And not to mention items only drop after multiples of 5. 10 was a challenge let alone 20.

I know and agree
I am already out of the top 50, will be happy to stay in the top 500
Good thing, I am already use to upgrading 1 building at the time and have my game strategy works around that

War Priest
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I know and agree
I am already out of the top 50, will be happy to stay in the top 500
Good thing, I am already use to upgrading 1 building at the time and have my game strategy works around that

As much as I don't like it, I know I would use gold if this happens to MW.

My luck with KA sucks anyways. On the other events, I only made it to like 3. Finding boxes is hard and I HATE (with a passion) the way PvE is. That is stupid that once you level up on a map that you have to do even more to complete that new level.

So all in all, maybe my problem is because I never find boxes to win in KA.

Crazy Canuck
06-27-2012, 10:51 AM
I bought the top gem pack durning the sale and blew threw 85% of it already but I did get to 20 viles so in the top 50 for now.

Crazy Canuck
06-27-2012, 10:55 AM

It is a pain tring to find them there. Since you can't add to energy your only stuck with whatever is the amount for your lvl and can only get boxes from beating a monster not just hitting them. Also maybe it's just me but I hardly ever get them from PvP on KA

Dr. Dengus
06-27-2012, 10:57 AM
What level are you in KA, WP?

War Priest
06-27-2012, 10:58 AM
What level are you in KA, WP?

Level 28...

War Priest
06-27-2012, 11:00 AM
I don't keep track of who my KA allies are like I do with MW, so whoever wants to be allies there send me a PM.

All I know is I have Bronson, Mearbear, Stricker, HK, and L Fizzle. :)

Dr. Dengus
06-27-2012, 11:03 AM
I had bad luck finding boxes in the early levels too. I'm not sure what level this map unlocks, but I'm having some good luck on Dragon's Roost, 10 boxes on hand atm.

spectra
06-27-2012, 11:05 AM
As much as I don't like it, I know I would use gold if this happens to MW.

My luck with KA sucks anyways. On the other events, I only made it to like 3. Finding boxes is hard and I HATE (with a passion) the way PvE is. That is stupid that once you level up on a map that you have to do even more to complete that new level.

when you level up in KA, put all your skills into hero stregth (first use only 2 and bank the third, next level up you will have 4 skill point for 2 hero's)
I have 131 hero points and it takes me 2 hits to kill the spider, Gnat and Slug at the Dwarven mine :)
currently lv-5 mastery with 160 kills (need another 140 to get the unit)
with this I have no problem getting boxes, I currently have 38 boxes (at 32 from the mine)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/DwarvenMine.jpg

War Priest
06-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Haha, awesome. But that's the thing. For me to level up I have to do those stupid missions. That is why I am at such a low level. People ask if I am camping and technically yes, but it's just because I don't feel like opening the app 20 times a day to do those stupid missions.

PvP is even worse. I hate the animation. That takes up way to much time.

I don't even know why I play KA. Probably just because I have a very good economy and never lose a fight.

AND I got the IPH torunament item when I didn't even really win it. :D :p

Dr. Dengus
06-27-2012, 11:14 AM
when you level up in KA, put all your skills into hero stregth (first use only 2 and bank the third, next level up you will have 4 skill point for 2 hero's)
I have 131 hero points and it takes me 2 hits to kill the spider, Gnat and Slug at the Dwarven mine :)
currently lv-5 mastery with 160 kills (need another 140 to get the unit)
with this I have no problem getting boxes, I currently have 38 boxes (at 32 from the mine)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/DwarvenMine.jpg

What unit do you get for mastering that map? I'm level 50 and only have like 25 Hero Strength lol, I've just kinda been evenly filling out all categories. Didn't really know how to spend skill points in KA.

spectra
06-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Haha, awesome. But that's the thing. For me to level up I have to do those stupid missions. That is why I am at such a low level. People ask if I am camping and technically yes, but it's just because I don't feel like opening the app 20 times a day to do those stupid missions.

PvP is even worse. I hate the animation. That takes up way to much time.

I don't even know why I play KA. Probably just because I have a very good economy and never lose a fight.

AND I got the IPH torunament item when I didn't even really win it. :D :p

You do not have to do missions, just unlock the last map (if you haven't) and farm the monster, that is what I have been doing pretty much since I started
Missions I have done like maybe 8 maps just the basic and only during events, because I do not get as many boxes as from the mine (as per the pic, you can see I get plenty of them, and that was using like half my energy)
so if you just farm the last map, you can level up fairly quick and not botter with the other missions
Well it works for me.......:p lol

albeezy
06-27-2012, 11:33 AM
I got the IPH torunament item when I didn't even really win it. :D :p
Oh, you wanted it WP. You are a collector of LEs remember. You just were not going to try hard to get it.

War Priest
06-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Oh, you wanted it WP. You are a collector of LEs remember. You just were not going to try hard to get it.

On KA I don't collect LE's. That's just Modern War. I was hardly over 1,000 IPH on KA and sent a ticket asking if I won and they put it in my inventory. I do believe you needed to be over 3,000 to win it.

spectra
06-27-2012, 11:37 AM
@Dr Dengus
You will get a $2,200 Xps204 and a Mine worker once mastered, I will post the stats of it once I get it, currently have 162/300 kills
so another 138 to go :)

Dr. Dengus
06-27-2012, 11:42 AM
@Dr Dengus
You will get a $2,200 Xps204 and a Mine worker once mastered, I will post the stats of it once I get it, currently have 162/300 kills
so another 138 to go :)

Ahh ok. Yeah I figured It'd be one badass unit after mastering the final map. Seems like we approach the game the same way. I don't really do any of the quests in KA, just farm monsters for loot and collect/upgrade my buildings. To make farming loot a little more interesting though, I like to bring everyone on the map I'm farming down to one hit. And then when I'm back at full energy I wipe them all out.

spectra
06-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Ahh ok. Yeah I figured It'd be one badass unit after mastering the final map. Seems like we approach the game the same way. I don't really do any of the quests in KA, just farm monsters for loot and collect/upgrade my buildings. To make farming loot a little more interesting though, I like to bring everyone on the map I'm farming down to one hit. And then when I'm back at full energy I wipe them all out.
I do that sometimes too
also when you have them all at one hit to kill, and have the Bone Lord, once you kill him, the monster that appears is still the Bone lord in disguise (since all other monsters have damage) I just kill the "new forms" 3-4 times and then he becomes the Bone Lord again
I have kill him about 20 times by now, but only to speed up the leveing when I am near the next level, other wise I just hit him once and farm the other to master the map ASAP
also get some nice loot

albeezy
06-27-2012, 11:55 AM
On KA I don't collect LE's. That's just Modern War. I was hardly over 1,000 IPH on KA and sent a ticket asking if I won and they put it in my inventory. I do believe you needed to be over 3,000 to win it.

Sneaky sneaky

Warfiend
06-27-2012, 11:56 AM
In KA, finding boxes hasn't been an issue for me. I just can't get them to open with the cash option. I opened one successfully since the start of the event and nothing but sorries since then. On the plus side, sitting on four unopened boxes with this open rate means I won't be leveling in this event. I'm just glad I'm not really into KA, otherwise this would be a downer.

If I started experiencing this in MW, I'd be leveling even slower than I am now. Free players were complaining how these events favor gold spenders before(not I), at the very least you have a shot at some decent indestructible units in the MW events. I don't think I have a chance to even get one in the current KA event.

albeezy
06-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Sneaky sneaky, I think it was more than 3000, maybe 3500 or 4000. Nice work though. I thought about doing that in CC and KA but figured that they were "actually checking" to see if you won. Maybe I will try that next time. My ticket might look something link this:

"OH NOOOOOOO! My son was playing my game and deleted my level 10 nano factory! Please help!"

Maybe they would put the level 10 nano on my base. Then I would have three nanos. Similar to the guy that has 3 munitions stockpiles. That would be awesome! Nobody steal my idea!

Before everyone goes looking to raid me, I do not really have a level 10 nano! I can see it now, everyone is refreshing their rivals list trying to find my name in hopes of raiding me to the tune of 4 million for 3 stamina!

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Sneaky sneaky, I think it was more than 3000, maybe 3500 or 4000. Nice work though. I thought about doing that in CC and KA but figured that they were "actually checking" to see if you won. Maybe I will try that next time. My ticket might look something link this:

"OH NOOOOOOO! My son was playing my game and deleted my level 10 nano factory! Please help!"

Maybe they would put the level 10 nano on my base. Then I would have three nanos. Similar to the guy that has 3 munitions stockpiles. That would be awesome! Nobody steal my idea!

Haha! I didn't even do anything though! I sent the ticket BEFORE I read the minimums. Took a week to reply and in the meantime that's when I read it so wasn't expecting it. Then got a reply saying I have placed it in your inventory for you.

Hello Kitty
06-27-2012, 12:20 PM
How's everyone doing with the event? I'm up to 12 green thingys. And just built my first manor. Woohoo!

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:21 PM
How's everyone doing with the event? I'm up to 12 green thingys. And just built my first manor. Woohoo!

How! I am only at 2!

Hello Kitty
06-27-2012, 12:23 PM
How! I am only at 2!Ala gems! :)

Warfiend
06-27-2012, 12:24 PM

I'm doing great. I got one and that put me in the top 50,000. :D

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Ala gems! :)

I thought you were in on the gold ban? I actually didn't know you bought gems on that game. Do you collect crates or LE's sometimes too?

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:26 PM

Nice..! :p

Hello Kitty
06-27-2012, 12:27 PM
I thought you were in on the gold ban? I actually didn't know you bought gems on that game. Do you collect crates or LE's sometimes too?MW ban, but I fell off the wagon :rolleyes: I buy gems for KA and yes to crates and LEs. Check out my army...

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:29 PM
MW ban, but I fell off the wagon :rolleyes: I buy gems for KA and yes to crates and LEs. Check out my army...

I will go check it out.

P.S. Fall off the MW gold ban too! :D

albeezy
06-27-2012, 12:33 PM
I only have 4 vials in the KA event. On the bright side I have 20+ boxes!

War Priest
06-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Spectra, you are at 50. You better get another one fast before you get knocked out! :eek:

Bronson
06-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm on 3 and a hell of a lot of sorrys, open rate is ridiculous 20 is a pipe dream

albeezy
06-27-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm on 3 and a hell of a lot of sorrys, open rate is ridiculous 20 is a pipe dream
A pipe dream for sure. I will be lucky to get to 5 at the rate I am going. Hope they don't bump MW events to 20. I have a hard enough time getting to 7-9, and have only found 10 twice (no gold both times).

spectra
06-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Spectra, you are at 50. You better get another one fast before you get knocked out! :eek:

Your are off by 7, I just turned 43 in a few months ago, hahahahaha

Ok, have support transfer some oif that gold you have "rusting" away to my KA account, I will put it to good use, lol

Haha, I feel like Rocky on his first fight with apollo :(
get up and right away, get taken down :p
I'll keep trying every hour, I will let you know in 27 minutes if I get another, loot or most likely a "sorry"

spectra
06-27-2012, 12:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Already knockdown of the board, lol

I will do a Flan....
Me want my Dragon..............buah, buah, this event sucks, I know i wont get it, buah, buah, guys, do not rob me my dragon, buah, buah......................lol

Deskjockey
06-27-2012, 06:18 PM

I actually have a much easier time finding boxes in KA than in MW. Just go to the highest map at which you can always kill the weakest creature with one hit, and then wail on that one b@stard until you use up your entire energy bar. Usually there is only one of each of the weakest creature on a map, although on a few map such as Highland Pass there are two (the Harpies). I'm level 32 and I generally get about 3-6 boxes per energy bar, sometimes more, with this strategy. When the first event started I was level 21 and I ended up with about 35 unopened boxes, every single one of them from PvE. I already have 32 Demon Boxes waiting to be opened and have opened seven or so. The other benefit of this strategy is that, by attacking the weakest creature, you gain the smallest amount of XP and level up slower than you would otherwise. You also collect a bucketload of lame and mediocre loot that comes in handy to pad your army's stats as you add allies or gain grunts (sort of as filler). I've got about 400 armor and weapons I've gotten this way.

CAPT.GIN
06-27-2012, 06:23 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/e926c3b6.jpg

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I don't even play ka... I want that prize so bad... Let's go funzio!!! Stop giving all the love to cc and ka and take care of us MW players!!!

YLL
06-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Level 28...

Assuming you are farming the highest maps available, I suspect you will find a noticeable improvement in Box drops in the low 30s, and then still better rates in the high 30s (where I currently am).

The drop rates in the 20s really suck - a quarter to a third of the time, I never had a spare box to hand on the hour. In the low 30s, I generally had 1-2 boxes spare (except at the beginning). Now, I have been maintaining an inventory of 5 boxes or so (to minimise energy spend and levelling).

Of course, the vial-retrieval rate is another matter all together!

Crime City Mark
06-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Hey, you never know, an event like this may be coming to MW.

Would you want that to happen? Now, that's a good question.

What kind of crazy loot would you like to see in an event?

Jp lfs
06-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Honestly Mark, It seems like a contest where the biggest spenders win. There are already a lot of complaints about that problem. I love the idea, but it seems really skewed in favor of the gold players. Great money maker for y'all, but I'd rather see the scratch-off contest first. Thanks.

Dr. Dengus
06-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Unless maybe the threshold for the top prize is extended, ie: top 100 - 200 instead of top 50. But that is being overly optimistic...

Crime City Mark
06-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Unless maybe the threshold for the top prize is extended, ie: top 100 - 200 instead of top 50. But that is being overly optimistic...

I wouldn't say that. I can at least bring your suggestions to the team. I'd rather you were as optimistic as possible.

Corsair
06-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Honestly, I think I'd be cool with it if the top 50 and top 500 bonuses were swapped. You know well top 50 is all big gold. They are the ones who need better/faster economy building the least. Also, the drop rates should be comparable to, or better, than they are now. Yeah that's probably a dream, but worth a shot...

Jp lfs
06-28-2012, 12:12 AM
Here's my honest optimism- this seems like the best organized event you have ever done. Great job!

Tate
06-28-2012, 12:22 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this in MW at all, but I like the Dr's idea to go along with it. There are, I'm sure, thousands of players and likely similar numbers of forumites so a little more give aways wouldn't hurt.

As for the loot, well let me see, how about some of the drop units that have gone by the wayside. Predator sub comes to mind as well as the guy in the ghillie suit, just would like to see something better, or different, than the petrified soldier, pea pod, and sea cannon. Just my 2 cents... Oh yeah, the mech rover too. Different is okay!

I think if there was some better loot for the non-gold players to give their armies a boost, more people would quit b******* about not getting that ever-elusive grand prize, or at least there may be less of it. Especially when most figure that you can't get it without gold! Not that we all wouldn't mind getting it ;-).

Also, JP hit it on the head, you are doing a bang-up job on the KA event!

manbeast
06-28-2012, 12:28 AM

no. absolutely not. a second building upgrade should be available for purchase not a part of yall's horrible events. the events are getting out of hand.

Everson25
06-28-2012, 12:41 AM
I wouldn't say that. I can at least bring your suggestions to the team. I'd rather you were as optimistic as possible.Hi Mark! Im a free player. I'm going for a whole day on 8. In previous events, I would say that's pretty normal, by now I would have got price for 3, 5, 7 already which was great. That's not the case now as the rate for getting a box opened remains same and price is 5, 10, 15 and 20. I found that will be hard to get 10 as a free player nevermind 15 and 20. I'm not even talking about the big prices as I don't think that's real for a free player. I know I'm giving my best effort with 46 tries of possible 48 but I don't think I can be on top 500 for too long anymore if I don't start moving again.

I know that Funzio as a company needs to think about ways to sell more and make money but did Funzio forget that there are two kinds of players here? I love the games and I will carry on playing but I need to agree with my friends forumites that it's not a fair system.

siL
06-28-2012, 01:31 AM
extend the range for the winners, like in the pvp event top 500 (I think the 2% alliance attack boost is a waste)
I would prefer top 500 got the upgrade 2 building bonus, and that's it, no secondary winning bonus
at least this would give the free players a chance to get into the top 500, instead of 50...
and please IF you are going to make it in 5, 10, 15, 20, make the unit with better stats please...
I don't think its worthed to find 5, 10, 15, 20 with that kind of stats...even if they are indestructible...

Cocktail
06-28-2012, 03:30 AM
I personally like the ka event. The best bit is there is incentive to continue collecting and opening boxes even if you get the grand prize. For the sake of profits, I know, it's smart to have a really exclusive item that gold spenders (yes, like me) might want to fight it out for. Maybe it should not be a game changer like 2 upgrades at the same time though, everyone wants that and only the spendiest few will get it.

So a similar set up to the ka event, especially with just valor and cash and the "one of what you need" if it opens instead of loot units... Or a few indestructibles sprinkled randomly throughout that every player may get lucky enough to own on an open, just totally random. The ka event is nuts, good job getting me into that game!

Everson25
06-28-2012, 03:36 AM
Hi Cocktail! You are way ahead of back. I just wrote on the other thread that in the way it's going I won't be surprise to see 100 on the top of leaderbord. I liked the whole idea but it would be great if free players would be able to get something worthy from the event like before. If that's the future we might see many unhappy players sadly.

Everson25
06-28-2012, 03:38 AM
Sorry I meant: pack instead of back. It's my poor English...lol.

Cocktail
06-28-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi Cocktail! You are way ahead of back. I just wrote on the other thread that in the way it's going I won't be surprise to see 100 on the top of leaderbord. I liked the whole idea but it would be great if free players would be able to get something worthy from the event like before. If that's the future we might see many unhappy players sadly.

I agree with you, I don't think the biggest prize should be such a game changer, and the best prizes should be achievable (though harder I suppose but at least achievable) by free players. Then if they want to keep the current format, I quite like it because there's no real junk in the boxes, every open has something of value. That it takes more vials and the difficulty in opening I think is ok if the rewards are attainable by all. That's why I also suggested sprinkling a few lower indestructibles, or random powerful units, that anyone regardless of cash open or not (as long as it opens!) can win. I guess Ijust really like the idea of continuing to collect boxes and opening them for the entire event, so some kind of incentive to do that... Which is what they're doing over in ka. If the top prize wasn't such a top prize, maybe free players wouldn't feel cheated?

Aidan
06-28-2012, 05:22 AM

Please, for the love of god, DONT!! I am begging you. Please dont let them. I'm dead serious. Never been this serious in my entire life!!!

For free/light gold players, it is extremely hard enough to get to 10. You've got to be super lucky to win 10.
Now 20...Pshhh.. I'm lost for words here. It is absolutely impossible for free/light gold players to get 20. Am not even talking about top 50 here. Some players have spent 3000 golds just to get to 10 (some even spent more than that and failed!).

For 20 even McDoc will surrender. LOL

Everson25
06-28-2012, 05:26 AM
The funny thing Aidan! Mark says about a crazy loot but if there is a crazy loot like on KA and we can't have at all (unless of course we pay for it) it's pointless.

magepker
06-28-2012, 05:28 AM
instead of extending the range they should break down the categories to lvl ranges. top 200 winners, top 50 in 4 categories. lvl 1-50, 50-100, 100-150 and 150-200. or maybe even further breaking down. Then maybe i'll have a damn chance because at lvl 63 theres no way i could compete with higher ups.

Jhoemel
06-28-2012, 05:31 AM
Please, for the love of god, DONT!! I am begging you. Please dont let them. I'm dead serious. Never been this serious in my entire life!!!

For free/light gold players, it is extremely hard enough to get to 10. You've got to be super lucky to win 10.
Now 20...Pshhh.. I'm lost for words here. It is absolutely impossible for free/light gold players to get 20. Am not even talking about top 50 here. Some players have spent 3000 golds just to get to 10 (some even spent more than that and failed!).

I totally agree on this aidan except if the will increase the rate of getting the parts needed

Aidan
06-28-2012, 05:34 AM
instead of extending the range they should break down the categories to lvl ranges. top 200 winners, top 50 in 4 categories. lvl 1-50, 50-100, 100-150 and 150-200. or maybe even further breaking down. Then maybe i'll have a damn chance because at lvl 63 theres no way i could compete with higher ups.

Levels got nothing to do with winning an event. You can be a level 12 and win an event if luck is on your side or if you use Mcdoc method . You also can be a level 200 and not win an event if you dont try hard enough.

Blackstone
06-28-2012, 08:59 AM
I think an event like this would be fun for MW, but I would want it based more on attacking/raiding - something like the first tournament. It is obvious everyone in the top 50 of the KA event have spent a lot of gold and the top 500 is just based on luck like every other event.

But I agree it seems to be the best planned event to date and it appears progress is being made.

spectra
06-28-2012, 09:33 AM

I agree with you, I don't think the biggest prize should be such a game changer, and the best prizes should be achievable (though harder I suppose but at least achievable) by free players. Then if they want to keep the current format, I quite like it because there's no real junk in the boxes, every open has something of value. That it takes more vials and the difficulty in opening I think is ok if the rewards are attainable by all. That's why I also suggested sprinkling a few lower indestructibles, or random powerful units, that anyone regardless of cash open or not (as long as it opens!) can win. I guess Ijust really like the idea of continuing to collect boxes and opening them for the entire event, so some kind of incentive to do that... Which is what they're doing over in ka. If the top prize wasn't such a top prize, maybe free players wouldn't feel cheated?

I agree with you all
I was very happy when I saw the new event, because it was a nice change or a new type of event to mix with the ones we already know
I thought that because of the increase in "required parts" had increased, then the open rate would had been increase also, but IT ACTUALLY GOTTEN WORSE, last night I did not sleep, my daughter was sick, So I did 15 streigt tries to open and got open 2, to get 1 Veil and 1 x 50HP (WTF)

There are ALOT of crappy, shi...#@$#. loot, like 50HP, 150HP, $2k WTF is wrong with GREE? they want money from player in exchange for this loot??
basically it seem that even if you try to open on the hour, you still have to use GEMS to do so, otherwise you can forget about getting to 20

the big prize is good and a game changes for many (but still instead of top 50, should be top 150 at least, since there are over 500k player that is like 0.0003% of all players that would get it)
I love dragons, and that stats added are over 1,000 (the bonus I can do without) playing MW and KA, I more than use to 1 upgrade at the time, and makes me check my strategy from time to time

It is true you are making TONS of cash during this event, but you are also loosing lots of customers, because I for once, will not be spending any cash on this anymore, since I know that I won't get the 5th prize unless I use lots of GEMS and the TOP prize unless I use TONS of GEMS, not worth it, I will just keep playing until the game is unplayable for free players and small cash spenders

GREE you have to take the little spenders very seriously, if you look at your sales, you will see that 60 % of your revenue comes from small purchases made by small spenders, but if you keep screwing them up with events that only favours big spenders, this game will go down the drain very fast

Basically, GREE, Please get rid of this kind of events, and let us have the usual one instead, they are less frustrating.

manbeast
06-28-2012, 09:53 AM
i'd rather have another pvp tourny. or IPH gained in a month. or most maps completed to lvl 5. i hate crate events. too much luck

Baraka
06-28-2012, 02:11 PM
There are no point in events like that. Only gold players will get top 50. And you will need to spend a little gold to get near 500. The top of the leaderboard has 68. Thats a joke. Funzio need to find a way of breaking things down so everyone has a chance not just gold players.

Hassleham
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
i'd rather have another pvp tourny. or IPH gained in a month. or most maps completed to lvl 5. i hate crate events. too much luck

Yeah a tournament for the most cash taken off other players in 72 hours would be sick.

Blackstone
06-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I have to say the KA event is turning out to be pretty lame. I'm only at 7 and falling out of the top 500 fast. Didn't know KA had so many hard core gold players.

spectra
06-28-2012, 03:53 PM
I have to say the KA event is turning out to be pretty lame. I'm only at 7 and falling out of the top 500 fast. Didn't know KA had so many hard core gold players.

No kidding
top player has 61 Viles, while the low end at 29 which soon will become 30 since there is only 1 player with 29
bottom 500 is currently 11

War Priest
06-28-2012, 03:55 PM
No kidding
top player has 61 Viles, while the low end at 29 which soon will become 30 since there is only 1 player with 29
bottom 500 is currently 11

I wonder how the drop rate is for those using gems.

Everson25
06-28-2012, 04:06 PM
I have to say the KA event is turning out to be pretty lame. I'm only at 7 and falling out of the top 500 fast. Didn't know KA had so many hard core gold players.Earlier on you wrote that a free player could be on top 500 with a bit luck but that's not possible. Before we would put the effort in order to increase possibilities and then would hope lucky was beside us but now we put effort and we are far away from the main prize.

albeezy
06-28-2012, 04:17 PM
I wonder how the drop rate is for those using gems.
I can't say what the vial drop rate is when using gems, but I think the drop rate for parts/vials in the crate events in KA is different than the rate in MW.
In MW for example, the parts drop fast until you get to 6-7, then slow down dramatically. In KA, at least for me, the drop rate seems to be more consistent. For example, in the last event I got to 9, but I had just as hard of a time getting 1-6 as I did 7-9. Same for me in the current KA event, I have 10, but I am only getting 2 or 3 per day, not 6 in one day and then 1 in the next 2 days, etc. Might just be me. I dont know.

Im sitting at 7 in the MW event

-->FISH<--
06-28-2012, 04:23 PM
I had 7 before today and now i'm on 10. The drop rate is wacky. I was ready to quit, I woke up twice last night and didn't even open the game like I usually do during events.

Blackstone
06-28-2012, 07:23 PM
Earlier on you wrote that a free player could be on top 500 with a bit luck but that's not possible. Before we would put the effort in order to increase possibilities and then would hope lucky was beside us but now we put effort and we are far away from the main prize.

Yeah I agree. I still think the bottom end of the 500 consist of the lucky hits. But I am surprised at the major gold spenders in KA. That's why I liked the PVP tournament where at least there was some strategy involved (The first one).

Everson25
06-28-2012, 11:28 PM
I can't say what the vial drop rate is when using gems, but I think the drop rate for parts/vials in the crate events in KA is different than the rate in MW.
In MW for example, the parts drop fast until you get to 6-7, then slow down dramatically. In KA, at least for me, the drop rate seems to be more consistent. For example, in the last event I got to 9, but I had just as hard of a time getting 1-6 as I did 7-9. Same for me in the current KA event, I have 10, but I am only getting 2 or 3 per day, not 6 in one day and then 1 in the next 2 days, etc. Might just be me. I dont know.

Im sitting at 7 in the MW eventIn my case, it's been not much different than MW. My first day was 8 on KA but I had to wait for over a day to get number 9. Number 10 came in 12 hours. But 15 will be really hard to get, nevermind 20 for a free player!

Tate
06-29-2012, 01:17 AM
I just got to 15 using about 750 gems and I'll tell you guys, it's rigged like crazy. I mean 50 valor? C'mon! that's it, no more gem opens now, middle option only! Just ask HK!

Everson25
06-29-2012, 02:23 AM
I just got to 15 using about 750 gems and I'll tell you guys, it's rigged like crazy. I mean 50 valor? C'mon! that's it, no more gem opens now, middle option only! Just ask HK!That might help you to be top 500. I didn't hear much about HK. How's she doing on the event? I see Marebeer is still top 50.

Jhoemel
06-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Im stuck at 7, i want to get to 10

YLL
06-29-2012, 03:32 AM
With 44 hours to go, of which I will probably have 24 hour available max, I think I can kiss my chances of even just 10 vials goodbye...

-->FISH<--
06-29-2012, 10:40 AM
I know, I know,.... Just help me out.
I need 9 people to reach the 420 goal.
Please add my KA ...876-755-320

spectra
06-29-2012, 10:48 AM
That might help you to be top 500. I didn't hear much about HK. How's she doing on the event? I see Marebeer is still top 50.

her game name is Nitemare, right? I do not see her there since yesterday, the #50 spot has 40 Viles and the botton 500 has 13, with 1 day and 13 hours to go

This event sucks, I have notice that with the "fair" option I can only open 1 box every 8-10 tries, if I try every hour

spectra
06-29-2012, 10:53 AM
I know, I know,.... Just help me out.
I need 9 people to reach the 420 goal.
Please add my KA ...876-755-320

Sent you an invite

stricker
06-29-2012, 11:31 AM
her game name is Nitemare, right? I do not see her there since yesterday, the #50 spot has 40 Viles and the botton 500 has 13, with 1 day and 13 hours to go

This event sucks, I have notice that with the "fair" option I can only open 1 box every 8-10 tries, if I try every hour

whisper voice:
...hey spectra, i think they want you to buy gems... ;p

spectra
06-29-2012, 11:47 AM
whisper voice:
...hey spectra, i think they want you to buy gems... ;p

HAHAHHA, they should not hold their breath, lol

Dr. Dengus
06-29-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm just barely hanging on in KA...says I'm in the top 500 w/13. But idk if the leader board is taking the tie breakers into account.

stricker
06-29-2012, 11:56 AM
HAHAHHA, they should not hold their breath, lol

i will be curious to know how much the minimum will be to get into the top 50... that is a game changer unit!!!

spectra
06-29-2012, 12:20 PM
i will be curious to know how much the minimum will be to get into the top 50... that is a game changer unit!!!
te dragon has 600+/400+ A/D and you can upgrade 2 buildings at once

right now the bottom top 50 is at 40 viles

marebear
06-29-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm at 43. Barely hanging on. Took the kids fishing for two days.

stricker
06-29-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm at 43. Barely hanging on. Took the kids fishing for two days.

i noticed that mb... cough up some more gems, girl!!! ;p

edit: btw... how many gems have you rolled out so far???

@spectra... curious as in terms of real $$$... i.e. cost:value ratio... ;p

marebear
06-29-2012, 01:28 PM
I did Strick. I feel like I'm so invested now, to not win would be a waste. I will not be spending like this ever again though. This is crazy rediculous.

Everson25
06-29-2012, 03:02 PM
I did Strick. I feel like I'm so invested now, to not win would be a waste. I will not be spending like this ever again though. This is crazy rediculous.you are one of few I'm following to cheer that you get the big prize but Its getting hard, isn't it?

spectra
06-29-2012, 03:15 PM
I did Strick. I feel like I'm so invested now, to not win would be a waste. I will not be spending like this ever again though. This is crazy rediculous.

no SHI//////.... right
the top player has 70 Viles

I saw you at the very bottom earlier with 43, and now with 45, you need to get more if you want to stay in the fight
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Do it for all of us here that will not even make it to the 20 Viles to get the Fire elemental

stricker
06-29-2012, 04:50 PM

OOOOOoooouuuUUCCCHHHH!!! :-/ sympathy pains... not so funny lol ...hope you are able to hang in there w/o much more investment then mb!!!

stricker
06-29-2012, 05:50 PM
uuuh-oooohh... looks like mb is a casualty of the top 50 board now!!! not good... {:-(

stricker
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
...and now mp has dug a little deeper in that fat wallet!!! she's back on the board w/a big #48 !!! ...go mb!!! lol

(tol... start to feel like a radio sport announcer... hahaha... i love self entertainment... must be how KoD feels when the rest of the world is sleeping!!! lol...)

War Priest
06-29-2012, 07:08 PM
...and now mp has dug a little deeper in that fat wallet!!! she's back on the board w/a big #48 !!! ...go mb!!! lol

(tol... start to feel like a radio sport announcer... hahaha... i love self entertainment... must be how KoD feels when the rest of the world is sleeping!!! lol...)

Haha, she really does love that game!

stricker
06-29-2012, 07:33 PM
i'm like 400 gold coins away from starting construction on my 1st manor house... doing it all w/o building any brothels too... mrs. strick told me i could have a brothel!!! hahaha }:-|

spectra
06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
i'm like 400 gold coins away from starting construction on my 1st manor house... doing it all w/o building any brothels too... mrs. strick told me i could have a brothel!!! hahaha }:-|

good for you, from the silos and a couple more, I went straight to the lender, and then the manor (after that I got the play house farms, butcher, etc) then what ever was left to buy with gold.
why just get 1, when 2 is double the fun, hahahahaha :cool:

Tate
06-29-2012, 08:15 PM
MB is currently at 50, hope she hangs in there! I made it to 17 earlier and nothing but sorry's and 1 2000 gold since, I'm about to get bounced from the top 500, crap! #500 is at 15 now! Crap, crap crap!!!!

spectra
06-29-2012, 09:05 PM
MB is currently at 50, hope she hangs in there! I made it to 17 earlier and nothing but sorry's and 1 2000 gold since, I'm about to get bounced from the top 500, crap! #500 is at 15 now! Crap, crap crap!!!!, probably there a alot of players at 15, I notice that 14 was there for almost a whole day, so you still have a good chance for top500
best of luck, I finally got #19 after 24hrs of "sorry"

Hello Kitty
06-29-2012, 09:16 PM
, probably there a alot of players at 15, I notice that 14 was there for almost a whole day, so you still have a good chance for top500
best of luck, I finally got #19 after 24hrs of "sorry"Nice job spectra! I was stuck on 19 bit, but just popped 20. I've been using gems occasionally to open now, at first resets too.

Just built my 2nd manor. Woohoo! 1 unit building left and no more buildings (except a couple of defense). Just started the 250k vault...moving along...

Tate
06-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Well folks, I've got my fingers crossed for #18 in half hour. I'll let you know, of course lol!

Hello Kitty
06-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Well folks, I've got my fingers crossed for #18 in half hour. I'll let you know, of course lol!Good luck Tate! Just opened #21 with cash.

-->FISH<--
06-29-2012, 09:49 PM

My 1st manor just started construction.. The only 2 things left to build. ( except gold buildings) I went all the way down to $771.00.... What a swing... Not even enough to open a box so, I went free choice and 4k .... Thanks

War Priest
06-29-2012, 09:49 PM
I gave up on this yesterday afternoon. At the time I needed 5 more to be in the top 500. Earlier today it was 7 more, and now I am sure it is more than that.

Tate
06-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Pfft, stuck at 17 all day. When I got it, the 500th was at 10 now at 15 and I can't seem to get any to open. Ah, well, that's how it goes. Maybe get a couple more in the next 25 hours hopefully. Good luck all!

Everson25
06-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Whoever said min for top 50 would be 50 was wrong because one day left and it's 50.

spectra
06-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Pfft, stuck at 17 all day. When I got it, the 500th was at 10 now at 15 and I can't seem to get any to open. Ah, well, that's how it goes. Maybe get a couple more in the next 25 hours hopefully. Good luck all!

Good luck Tate
I am in the same boat with you
seem like the box are welded shut!!!!!!!:cool: and you need TNT to open them, but the TNT is in MW, so we are screwed, hahaha

Tate
06-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Hahahaaaa, maybe some explosives from CC?? I'm staying up for another hour and a half for 2 more tries and then off to beddybye! Maybe I can get one more tonight, if not maybe Mrs can get me one @ 5 am when she gets up for work. Fingers crossed!

Well spectra, it worked, just picked up #18 woohoo! Now I can sleep

spectra
06-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Hahahaaaa, maybe some explosives from CC?? I'm staying up for another hour and a half for 2 more tries and then off to beddybye! Maybe I can get one more tonight, if not maybe Mrs can get me one @ 5 am when she gets up for work. Fingers crossed!

Well spectra, it worked, just picked up #18 woohoo! Now I can sleep

rest my friend, and try not to dream about Viles or epic bosses, :o
You are in a better position for top 500, bottom still at 15, with only 24 hours left in the event
Cheers

EDIT: JUST PICK UP #20 and this "HOT" unit

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_7608.png

Tate
06-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Thanks buddy! Have a great night!

siL
06-29-2012, 11:46 PM
rest my friend, and try not to dream about Viles or epic bosses, :o
You are in a better position for top 500, bottom still at 15, with only 24 hours left in the event
Cheers

EDIT: JUST PICK UP #20 and this "HOT" unit

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_7608.png

Do you think its worthed to get 20, and only awarded that kind of stat??
This event for me is whether you try and achieve the top 50, or dont participate at all...
Just my opinion...

spectra
06-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Do you think its worthed to get 20, and only awarded that kind of stat??
This event for me is whether you try and achieve the top 50, or dont participate at all...
Just my opinion...

Agree, I made the mistake to waste some Gems, NEVER again in this type of events
I've been using cash since A couple of hours after it started
this type of event if for those that are willing to spend at least $400 real cash or even more
I am pretty sure that the player in 1st place with 81 Vials most have spent at least 6,000 gems to get that many

Tate
06-30-2012, 08:39 AM
He's currently at 100 vials! Bottom is now 16

Everson25
06-30-2012, 09:19 AM
He's currently at 100 vials! Bottom is now 16Are you still stuck on 17? In my case considering time left I will be happy to get 15.

Tate
06-30-2012, 09:26 AM
No, made it to 18 last night so I'm heading for 20, ha! Good luck to me lol! I'll need it, for sure Ev

Everson25
06-30-2012, 02:11 PM
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w487/everson25/4831cb7a.jpg at least I got 15, one more unit to my army.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Congrats buddy!

Everson25
06-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Congrats buddy!Thanks WP! It's a bit I don't have one more day to go for 20.

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Damn congrats Everson! I'm still at 14 using the middle option, hoping to at least reach 15 by the end of the day. Was disappointing to see I was 1 vial away from the top 500 last night, then after waking up I'm 3 away lol.

Tate
06-30-2012, 03:04 PM
My granddaughter decided to help me out, hit the box and hit the same spot again when it took too long (kids today have no patience lol) and got me #19 with the free option! Way to go girl!!

bigflan
06-30-2012, 03:06 PM
I have 21 vials no just joking I hate KA

Dr. Dengus
06-30-2012, 03:13 PM
My granddaughter decided to help me out, hit the box and hit the same spot again when it took too long (kids today have no patience lol) and got me #19 with the free option! Way to go girl!!

Lol nice, maybe I'll have someone else try my next open. And for those who don't play CC, well they just got one of these events too. So it's only inevitable that MW gets one next...

http://i49.tinypic.com/sb4zec.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/4iyhp2.png

Everson25
06-30-2012, 03:13 PM
My granddaughter decided to help me out, hit the box and hit the same spot again when it took too long (kids today have no patience lol) and got me #19 with the free option! Way to go girl!!You are a grandfather, I always had you for another young one. Anyway, just one more for you to get 20. You can do it!

Hello Kitty
06-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Damn congrats Everson! I'm still at 14 using the middle option, hoping to at least reach 15 by the end of the day. Was disappointing to see I was 1 vial away from the top 500 last night, then after waking up I'm 3 away lol.DD - how are you doing on the event? Did you decide to go for it?

spectra
07-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Good, event is over, I had 24 since this morning,
leaderboard was frozen at 20
Congratulation, to those in the top 500

just check the event, that has not close, last player was a "herman" did a couple of refresh and it change to "rog"
Just exit the game and log in again, the event is now gone, and got the unit, good thing we did not had to wait, I ended in 224th place

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_0434.png

Jhoemel
07-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Good, event is over, I had 24 since this morning,
leaderboard was frozen at 20
Congratulation, to those in the top 500

just check the event, that has not close, last player was a "herman" did a couple of refresh and it change to "rog"
Just exit the game and log in again, the event is now gone, and got the unit, good thing we did not had to wait, I ended in 224th place

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_0434.png

congrats spectra :)

Tate
07-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Hope more of us made it, I was at 290th. Im sure that Kitty and marebear made it too, and maybe fish.

Everson25
07-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Well, as a free player there wasn't much hope to me this time. I got 16, at least I got one more indestructible unit. I'm just curious to see how many free players made to top 500.

Everson25
07-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Congrat Tate, Spectra, HK and Marebeer.

YLL
07-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Congrat Tate, Spectra, HK and Marebeer.

Yes, congrats you guys - and you too Everson. :) I expect you all to buy me consolation drinks since I didn't even make it to 10. :p ;)

Hello Kitty
07-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Congrats spectra, Tate, and marebear! Anyone else? I finished at 248 with 24 green hellpots at level 51.

spec - for sure was nice to see the splash screen with official rank and in inventory right away! Event ran well with the exception of the paltry loot prizes.

spectra
07-01-2012, 04:12 AM
Congrats spectra, Tate, and marebear! Anyone else? I finished at 248 with 24 green hellpots at level 51.

spec - for sure was nice to see the splash screen with official rank and in inventory right away! Event ran well with the exception of the paltry loot prizes.

No kidding, the loot was pure BS
50 HP
150 HP
$2k
WFT was that all about?
not to mention the open rate, 1 in 7-9 tries if you were lucky

The MW event is even worse
stuck in boss 17 either I hit him and no energy is lost or timers states wait 24 minutes (2:36am), I returned in 27 (3:01 am) minutes, and still states wait 14 minutes

Hello Kitty
07-01-2012, 04:16 AM
No kidding, the loot was pure BS50 HP150 HP$2kWFT was that all about?not to mention the open rate, 1 in 7-9 tries if you were luckyThe MW event is even worsestuck in boss 17 either I hit him and no energy is lost or timers states wait 24 minutes (2:36am), I returned in 27 (3:01 am) minutes, and still states wait 14 minutesI got 25HP for one of my 40 gem reset/opens...seriously?!

You should add your MW issue, if you haven't already, to either the "what a joke" or "broken event" thread. At least there will be a log of issues somewhere.

Tate
07-01-2012, 06:38 AM
I got 25HP for one of my 40 gem reset/opens...seriously?!You should add your MW issue, if you haven't already, to either the "what a joke" or "broken event" thread. At least there will be a log of issues somewhere..

Got the same lame loot, 25 valor, with the same cost in gems twice! What garbage.

Congrats Kitty, Ev and Marebear! Hope the epic boss works better for all today.