PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, Koralene

Swifty
06-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Can we please keep this one on topic so that it does not get closed?

CCMark is particularly sensitive to unfounded allegations of criminal wrongdoing by Funzio, so please omit any such conspiracy theories.

Koralene, you made the game and the forum a very special place.

You will be missed by many.

joaquim
06-26-2012, 10:36 AM
Goodbye Koraline. We'll all miss you.

Hacksaw Paul
06-26-2012, 10:44 AM
We only exchanged a few wall comments in game, I speak as I find (well type I suppose), and I found you to be most pleasant!
Goodbye Koralene 😜

Mikecore
06-26-2012, 10:51 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/mikecorekp/5d0e0a37.jpg

Swearengen
06-26-2012, 10:56 AM
You seemed like one of the cool ones, sux to see ya go but no game is worth that kind of BS, have a good one! :)

Johnny70
06-26-2012, 11:02 AM
"I bet you are one of those guys that says women deserved to be sexually assaulted as well for certain behaviours."
K you know this was a B.S. thing to say to me because we talked about this before any of this went this far. you know I have three daughters and that simply is not a reasonable statement for you to make and you know it. you also know that alot of people like you on here and that you can come on here and say this crap and most will believe you but we both know you are only telling one side of the story. The fact is the people you are accusing as a group (the Indians) had nothing to do with your problems with one or two individuals and it is a crock of shlt you include the club at all, very childish. you know you handled it all just as baddly as anyone else did. no one but you is making any of this public and you are telling half truths and trying to include people that have absolutely nothing to do with it. I always considered you a friend and treated you as such. you need to take a big step back from this and take a closer look and then figure out who is to blame for all of this and then learn something from it and go on. I wish you no ill will but dont you think enough is enough?

joaquim
06-26-2012, 11:07 AM
"I bet you are one of those guys that says women deserved to be sexually assaulted as well for certain behaviours."
K you know this was a B.S. thing to say to me because we talked about this before any of this went this far. you know I have three daughters and that simply is not a reasonable statement for you to make and you know it. you also know that alot of people like you on here and that you can come on here and say this crap and most will believe you but we both know you are only telling one side of the story. The fact is the people you are accusing as a group (the Indians) had nothing to do with your problems with one or two individuals and it is a crock of shlt you include the club at all, very childish. you know you handled it all just as baddly as anyone else did. no one but you is making any of this public and you are telling half truths and trying to include people that have absolutely nothing to do with it. I always considered you a friend and treated you as such. you need to take a big step back from this and take a closer look and then figure out who is to blame for all of this and then learn something from it and go on. I wish you no ill will but dont you think enough is enough?

Mind reading what Swifty said about omiting conspiracy therories. Just say goodbye and some nice words.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Can we please let Here have a clean thread!

NotHappyatU
06-26-2012, 11:17 AM
If this is true....then farewell and godspeed.

If there'll a thread...."i miss everybody too much, im back" in a month...then NO farewell and godspeed.

Pekersss
06-26-2012, 11:18 AM
I haven't been posting much lately but I'd like to say that I always enjoyed your posts, Koralene, and will miss them on the forum.

Sir Daniel
06-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Alas Koralenes posts and fact bare little similarity.

sandman421
06-26-2012, 12:19 PM
I will miss Kors. Good luck and wish you all the best baby.

jobadass
06-26-2012, 01:03 PM
+100 Swifty

Koralene,
If you haven't already left I hope you will reconsider. If not, thanks for being a "friend" and thanks for a bunch of laughs. You seem like a good person.

Nudie
06-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Who's playing thr violin music in the background? :p

Yahkin
06-26-2012, 01:19 PM
I refuse to miss anyone who was too strong for me to rob.

However, I do congratulate you on your new found riches. :)

G Wiz
06-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Bye special K!!

I will miss your comments on my wall :(

Let me know what the outside looks like!

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Enjoy your new savings account! :)

tower
06-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Ugh, too many drama queens in here.

GTFO already.

Quirt
06-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Good-bye Koralene :) All the best --- you will be missed!!

If ya ever wanna come back just ask CCM to recover your deleted account --- I'm sure they'll have it archived for awhile --- it should be in a "Hall of Fame" !!
You could get your account back and then sell it for RM to some sucker --- err I mean playa ;)
Cheers

Lager
06-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Goodbye Koralene.

I'll miss your posts bud.

Guess I'll never know what happened but I can take a pretty good guess.

Happy trails.

Sandukan
06-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Goodbye Koralene
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did

tower
06-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Goodbye Koralene
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name

*snore*

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did

*snore*

K, you GTFO too.

Rhino72
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
K, you GTFO too.

Amen, that was painful to read

tower
06-26-2012, 06:25 PM
http://memesters.com/images/items/gtfo.png

Sandukan
06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Really?
More painful than reading another tribute thread to an internet character?

Drama
06-26-2012, 07:29 PM
More Drama, please!

Paulio
06-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Forget these haters, K. Bon voyage

tower
06-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Would this thread exist if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell?

...cause she probably does IRL...

Just saying...

Dravak
06-26-2012, 08:19 PM

Just saying...

Then it is sad how superficial people have become l
so in a way she reflects what you want but cannot get !
So all this take about inner personality doesn't count , cause people are rotten inside !

Just maybe she is just a bit more rotten then you guys at this moment , envious much ?

Sasha54
06-26-2012, 08:21 PM

Just saying...

Yeah - this whole Sex in the City - drinking cosmos, Vegas trips with the girlies, etc etc......hmm starting to wonder how the girl had time or inclination to be obsessed with an app....KWIM

Dravak
06-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah - this whole Sex in the City - drinking cosmos, Vegas trips with the girlies, etc etc......hmm starting to wonder how the girl had time or inclination to be obsessed with an app....KWIM

Why does paris hilton excist :p lmao , or celebirty are even needed in this world .
Sasha darling some people do live wierd lifestyle , yeah they shouldn't be here at all .

But then again how many guys always dream of getting the rich chick ?
Wait wasn't 60 years ago the trend reverse ;) , about girls trying to get rich guys ..
Or even 10 years ago the poor women scrounging the net for rich nerds ...
Yeah as time moves on the late comers move in , sorry people wrong game go play second life !
Need to get to the famous club atleast 50k starters ;)

Dravak
06-26-2012, 08:53 PM
now I had my say , yeah she blown up her own bridges , maybe in the future people should learn to keep RL and virtual Fling seperated , lets not all pretend to be saints , especially guys/girls who think with there hormons .

This is a game after all not a dating service !

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 10:03 PM
http://memesters.com/images/items/gtfo.png

ROFL! Quite a few of these drama threads can exit "Stage Left!" at anytime...

2Legit
06-26-2012, 10:29 PM

Just saying...

+1mil

what's wrong with rosie o'donell? I heard she's feisty in bed 

Johnny70
06-26-2012, 10:32 PM
+1mil

i'd do er she got sexy money!

dudeman
06-26-2012, 10:40 PM
+1mil

I like big butts. ;)

But Rosie a dyke so I would never even think of it. :p

Sorry, I have no attention span for drama threads. Trying the sarcasm again, with advance warning this time...

Bye forever! :p

So many come back after a quit, how can that statement be anything but sarcastic?!

Nudie
06-27-2012, 04:25 AM
And Kora was her name
A not so ordinary girl or name
But who's to blame?
For a love that wouldn't bloom
For the hearts that never played in tune
Like a lovely melody that everyone can sing,
Take away the words that rhyme it doesn't mean a thing.

And Kora was her name
We tripped the lights and dance together to the moon
But where was June?
No it never came around
If it did it never made a sound
Maybe I was absent or was listening too fast,
Catching all the words but then the meaning going past
But God I miss the girl
And I'd go a thousand times around the world just to be
Closer to her than to me.

And Kora was her name
I never knew her but I loved her just the same,
I loved her name.
Wish that I had found the way
And the reasons that would make her stay.
I have learned to lead a life apart from all the rest,
If I can't have the one I want, I'll do without the best
And how I miss the girl
And I'd go a million times around the world just to say
She had been mine for a day.

Max Power
06-27-2012, 06:04 AM

It's just lyrics from a famous song.

Given the average age group here, I am thinking that maybe a good number of people don't know what song it is.

dudeman
06-27-2012, 06:18 AM

Given the average age group here, I am thinking that maybe a good number of people don't know what song it is.

That's probably true. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road was a pretty good record, but not many people seem like they're into that type of music anymore.

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 06:24 AM
That's probably true. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road was a pretty good record, but not many people seem like they're into that type of music anymore.

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can't plant me in your penthouse
I'm going back to my plough

Back to the howling old owl in the woods
Hunting the horny back toad
Oh I've finally decided my future lies
Beyond the yellow brick road

Khayman
06-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Given the average age group here

You are no longer the hoary most bald in this town. Take it easy m8. http://www.unanocheenlaopera.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Ps. :P

Sandukan
06-27-2012, 06:56 AM

I was wondering how substituting Koralene for Norma Jean made the song completely unrecognizable. Figured it was like Clark Kent's spectacles.

But you may be right that it's age-related.

Nudie
06-27-2012, 06:39 PM
I was wondering how substituting Koralene for Norma Jean made the song completely unrecognizable. Figured it was like Clark Kent's spectacles.

But you may be right that it's age-related.

No it's not age related. Great songs remain great whatever the age. Songs from the late seventies/eighties remain some of the best music ever. :p

joaquim
06-27-2012, 06:44 PM
No it's not age related. Great songs remain great whatever the age. Songs from the late seventies/eighties remain some of the best music ever. :p

To me the 90s were the best decade for music.

Chester78
06-27-2012, 06:52 PM
To me the 90s were the best decade for music.

Oh yes, because where would this world be without the music of the Spice Girls, the Backstreet Boys, Gerardo, Sir Mix-A-Lot, and NSync? True musical geniuses.

(Kidding Joaquim!! You don't have to point out the real musical geniuses of the nineties. I already know.) :) :)

Nudie
06-27-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh yes, because where would this world be without the music of the Spice Girls, the Backstreet Boys, Gerardo, Sir Mix-A-Lot, and NSync? True musical geniuses.

(Kidding Joaquim!! You don't have to point out the real musical geniuses of the nineties. I already know.) :) :)

LOL. You're kidding right? :p

joaquim
06-27-2012, 06:59 PM

And I also know which band was the greatest of the 90s and of all time.

Sasha54
06-27-2012, 07:00 PM

You are CORRECT sir.........!!

Canoehead
06-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Greatest band of the 90s, Smashing Pumpkins. Glad to see this thread has moved beyond Koralene, who took herself too seriously, and by doing so turned herself into a cartoon character. I do admit I will miss the entertainment value of the drama, but we still have Payam and Xenoke, so all is not lost

Nyx
06-27-2012, 07:12 PM
And I also know which band was the greatest of the 90s and of all time.

Nirvana will always have a very special place in my heart, not just because they produced amazing music but because they were the death knell of the cheesy, lame-ass era of the tranny hair bands (Motley Crue not included).

CC Deville said that Nirvana was a musical enema and it was so true. I will always love them for that. :)

joaquim
06-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Greatest band of the 90s, Smashing Pumpkins. Glad to see this thread has moved beyond Koralene, who took herself too seriously, and by doing so turned herself into a cartoon character. I do admit I will miss the entertainment value of the drama, but we still have Payam and Xenoke, so all is not lost

Don't be silly Smashing Pumkins was NOT the greatest band of the 90s. It was Nirvana.

dudeman
06-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Can we please keep this one on topic so that it does not get closed?

Unfortunately, not many threads get the apparent luxury of remaining on topic anymore.

Chester78
06-27-2012, 07:55 PM
LOL. You're kidding right? :p

What do you think, my freaky Nudie?

Chester78
06-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Don't be silly Smashing Pumkins was NOT the greatest band of the 90s. It was Nirvana.

I concur, Joaquim.

<3 Hz
06-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Nirvana will always have a very special place in my heart, not just because they produced amazing music but because they were the death knell of the cheesy, lame-ass era of the tranny hair bands (Motley Crue not included).

CC Deville said that Nirvana was a musical enema and it was so true. I will always love them for that. :)

Hey now, mullet rock/glam metal was the bomb. I still like to rock out to Guns n Roses, Poison, Def Leppard, Warrant, Whitesnake, etc.

Eyelusion
06-27-2012, 08:00 PM

What?!? It was the Spice Girls. Everyone knows that!

Eyelusion
06-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Hey now, mullet rock/glam metal was the bomb. I still like to rock out to Guns n Roses, Poison, Def Leppard, Warrant, Whitesnake, etc.

He said 90s....not 80s <3er

Sasha54
06-27-2012, 08:15 PM

I'm going to a Scorpions concert on the weekend!

Nyx
06-27-2012, 08:37 PM

Hated glam rock so much! I don't include Guns in that group either but Warrant, Whitesnake, Poison, Winger?!?...ugh, so damn cheesy, so lame! They couldn't disappear fast enough for me.

NotHappyatU
06-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Metallica....

DenZ1
06-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend.....

So Crime City.... :) Scarry... ;)

Nudie
06-28-2012, 02:16 AM
What do you think, my freaky Nudie?

I think I'll have another one of those yummy chicken feet. :p

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:57 AM
Goodbye Koralene, Hello Alex!

And Nudie, you got a new batch of yummy chicken feet? Feel like sharing?

Nudie
06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Goodbye Koralene, Hello Alex!

And Nudie, you got a new batch of yummy chicken feet? Feel like sharing?

I like mine pickled with a chili sauce. How do you like yours?

Swifty
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I will be happy to eat them the same way you are.

Do I need a bib? Are they really messy?

Nudie
06-30-2012, 01:49 AM
I will be happy to eat them the same way you are.

Do I need a bib? Are they really messy?

Naw, not messy at all. Just make sure the nails are all trimmed off before you munch or you might have a food accident.

Swifty
07-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Koralene, miss you.

The game is diminished by your absence.

It is like trying to eat un-pickled chicken feet with no chili sauce.

Nudie
07-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Koralene, miss you.

The game is diminished by your absence.

It is like trying to eat un-pickled chicken feet with no chili sauce.

LOL. Too true. I betcha I miss her more than you miss her. :p

Swifty
07-01-2012, 10:13 PM
@Nudie

I defer to the intensity with which you miss her.

Nudie
07-02-2012, 08:04 AM
@Nudie

I defer to the intensity with which you miss her.

I keep trying not to miss her but I keep running out of scotch. :p

Dipstik
07-02-2012, 08:17 AM
I miss her less than either of you, but that's because I think she was a dude.

koralene
07-02-2012, 12:20 PM
I miss you too Nudie... those heart shaped boxers rock my world :p

Dipstick... i think you are pretending to be a human lol... you sure you aren't like an alien hun :)

Dipstik
07-02-2012, 12:51 PM
As I often say, "Welcome to the internet... where the men are men and the women are men too"

I always assume everyone on the internet is a man between the ages of 16 and 45. This solves more problems than it causes, I'm sure.

koralene
07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
As I often say, "Welcome to the internet... where the men are men and the women are men too"

I always assume everyone on the internet is a man between the ages of 16 and 45. This solves more problems than it causes, I'm sure.

I've never been on an online forum before this one so can't say anything about that... no i'm not a man hun... all woman. Maybe you should just chill out a little and be more trusting :)

Not as much as me though :p that was a flipping disaster. hahahaha

Dipstik
07-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah before I even finished reading that line I was thinking to myself "Koralene is telling me to be more trusting online? Seriously?"

I don't even trust myself online. Seriously. My online persona is quite a bit different than real life... not intentionally, but more as a side effect of anonymity and not giving a **** about anyone I meet on an internet forum :)

Nudie
07-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Yes, Kors is all woman, whereas I'm only slightly womanly. :p

Capt Planet
07-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Didn't the forum have a dude pretending to be a girl? This was when I used to lurk and I remember how funny it was when someone called "her" out on it.

Nudie
07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Didn't the forum have a dude pretending to be a girl? This was when I used to lurk and I remember how funny it was when someone called "her" out on it.

Yes, that was me. I'll all better now. LOL. :p j/k

koralene
07-03-2012, 03:41 AM
Yes, that was me. I'll all better now. LOL. :p j/k

Nudie is all man now :p I love you Nudie and those boxers :p

Nudie
07-03-2012, 04:07 AM
Nudie is all man now :p I love you Nudie and those boxers :p

Nudie and his heart shaped boxers love you too. <ninja> :o:o

Max Power
07-03-2012, 04:28 AM

More than one. I have no idea why people do this. I think it is the gateway to cross-dressing.

Swearengen
07-03-2012, 05:44 AM
More than one. I have no idea why people do this. I think it is the gateway to cross-dressing.

LMAO...

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7156/crossdresserjpg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/crossdresserjpg.jpg/)

koralene
07-03-2012, 05:45 AM
LMAO...

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7156/crossdresserjpg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/crossdresserjpg.jpg/)

lmao... i know who that looks like. :p

doinkent
07-03-2012, 05:48 AM
why do people make a big deal when they leave? nobody gives a ****, just leave

NotHappyatU
07-03-2012, 05:58 AM
why do people make a big deal when they leave? nobody gives a ****, just leave

Because it's a guy....who likes...mens attentioon...online...

Swifty
07-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Glad you are back, Koralene.

You sure have an effect on some people.

koralene
07-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Glad you are back, Koralene.

You sure have an effect on some people.

Thanks hun... the haters i find the best way to do is ignore them. They are just some person hiding behind a screen that i don't know nor part of my daily life. Who cares right. :)

Ryanman
07-09-2012, 01:33 PM
this girl keep giving her personal info to everyone, sending pics from Cabo and now is playing the victim here??? You are the one to blame! Shame on you Koralene!!!!

Ryanman
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Look what kinda website she is on
http://www.been-dumped.com/member-profiles.php?mode=disp&id=48439

Is it for real? You guys really take this girl serious?!

Sasha54
07-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Look what kinda website she is on
http://www.been-dumped.com/member-profiles.php?mode=disp&id=48439

Is it for real? You guys really take this girl serious?!

Hmmmm...that's an odd post for your 2nd one........how would you even find that.

Very odd!

(SKK)- iteachem
07-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Hmmmm...that's an odd post for your 2nd one........how would you even find that.

Very odd!

Simple he made it up to embarrass Koralene but in the end only himself. Hello Xenoke

(SKK)- iteachem
07-09-2012, 04:19 PM

Yes name is SexKitteh/ Joaquim/ every other annoying member on this forum

hinofwars
07-09-2012, 04:26 PM
"Girl is one of the rare species in games". That's what I heard a few days ago. :D

Nudie
07-09-2012, 04:44 PM
"Girl is one of the rare species in games". That's what I heard a few days ago. :D

Many nice girls play games. Amber, BabyT, Chester, Kors, Bea, Twinks, Jill etc... unfortunate that some of them get unhealthy attention. :(