PDA

View Full Version : I just got hacked!! Funzio! I hope u fix this!!

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:07 AM
Bea (ally) sent me a post asking about dildos and Gucci bags?? Yea well I thought she was talking to someone else. So I decided to go check her wall out wanting to see this conversation! Well it has my name and profile with all kinds of stuff that I didn't write! It's quite funny. But there is a hacker that's messing with the post! I hope you fix this funzio!

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 07:12 AM
Bea (ally) sent me a post asking about dildos and Gucci bags?? Yea well I thought she was talking to someone else. So I decided to go check her wall out wanting to see this conversation! Well it has my name and profile with all kinds of stuff that I didn't write! It's quite funny. But there is a hacker that's messing with the post! I hope you fix this funzio!

You gotta send in a ticket from your device to be most effective.

Dont delete posts either, this will help them.

Also take screen shots just in case.

Bea
06-26-2012, 07:15 AM
'Shoot, I just got rimmed real deep. *That VampK is douche bag. Let's get some dildos and show him how it's done. I also got that sweet Gucci bag the other day. *Girls unite!'

That is what is on my wall! In the middle of our conversation about loot and whales, I thought at first VampK was a rival, then I thought you were multi-tasking KA with something 'more interesting'!! pmsl!!!

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 07:17 AM
'Shoot, I just got rimmed real deep. *That VampK is douche bag. Let's get some dildos and show him how it's done. I also got that sweet Gucci bag the other day. *Girls unite!'

That is what is on my wall! In the middle of our conversation about loot and whales, I thought at first VampK was a rival, then I thought you were multi-tasking KA with something 'more interesting'!! pmsl!!!

You both need to send in tickets.

I just saw your post to Scotty, Hilarious!

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Haha. Did it show up on your wall too cs? Lol. That really is funny. Looks like I ticked off a hacker! And I sent in a ticket. And have a screenshot of the post.

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 07:22 AM
Haha. Did it show up on your wall too cs? Lol. That really is funny. Looks like I ticked off a hacker! And I sent in a ticket. And have a screenshot of the post.

No, i went and looked at your wall and saw Bea's "wtf" message to you. ;)

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:24 AM
No bea, I'm a guy. Not gay or bi! No dildos or Gucci bags! Lol. That's so funny! I wonder what they gonna write next? Bea, look at te profile pic for the hacker, it looks like the shade of his skin is a tad bit whiter than mine. True or just my eyes playing tricks?

The_Red
06-26-2012, 07:27 AM
... whale p*nis gucci bag? Its apparently the "new" leather.

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Lol. Hmm. Tougher than leather, yet thinner than lamb skin!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Could it be they hacked and could duplicate the in-game name? I got a request from someone with the exact name as mine, and the character the exact same looking (avatar) except the hair was different, and the same level as mine.

Joe Brown1
06-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Now Scotty and Bea - all I can say is TMI, TMI

So, what are the stats on those - I assume the dildo are weapons and gucci bags are armor? Regardless - not sure I want to farm those - kinda embarrasing to go around saying "Well the best spot I found was to tap that monster and it drops a dildo". Of course it would be funny of attack messages had more detail and read "You have just been invaded by a demon warrior with a dildo and a gucci bag"

Hapl0
06-26-2012, 07:41 AM
Lol, new trend fashion. Btw there are many with the same name, just check how many alex there are.

Hapl0
06-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Lol Joe, that was funny!

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 07:44 AM
Lol, new trend fashion. Btw there are many with the same name, just check how many alex there are.

They didnt have a choice, they were naughty and had their names reset to Alex

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:44 AM
Maybe. Just a little odd. And did they find me chatting by chance? So they would have to be able to duplicate my avatar and be able to be a high enough level to find bea since she is lvl 70 and I'm 68.

Bea
06-26-2012, 07:45 AM
No bea, I'm a guy. Not gay or bi! No dildos or Gucci bags! Lol. That's so funny! I wonder what they gonna write next? Bea, look at te profile pic for the hacker, it looks like the shade of his skin is a tad bit whiter than mine. True or just my eyes playing tricks?

You're right. Hacker Scotty is paler than Real Scotty.

Bea
06-26-2012, 07:49 AM

So, what are the stats on those - I assume the dildo are weapons and gucci bags are armor? Regardless - not sure I want to farm those - kinda embarrasing to go around saying "Well the best spot I found was to tap that monster and it drops a dildo". Of course it would be funny of attack messages had more detail and read "You have just been invaded by a demon warrior with a dildo and a gucci bag"

Hilarious :D

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Well they could always give me a ton of gold or gems to say sorry! I would be perfectly fine with that. Hehehe!

Hapl0
06-26-2012, 07:51 AM
But actually there are more players with the same name, there are two Hapl0 in the game too.

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Well. I am enjoying me getting picked on! I can't not laugh. That's funny stuff!

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 07:56 AM
Hey bea, reply to the hacker with something and I'll see if it shows up on my wall. Let me know what u write on here.

Bea
06-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Hey bea, reply to the hacker with something and I'll see if it shows up on my wall. Let me know what u write on here.

You sound like a lot of fun, what's your ID?

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Hahaha! Let's see If he bites on that!

URDead
06-26-2012, 08:16 AM
LOLs I just read the post of Beas wall. At least the hacker has a sense of humor.

Tiki
06-26-2012, 08:23 AM

This is so funny, if we think about it we could have the monster dropping something a lot nastier than a dildo. Then we can get a scratch and sniff card each morning. Phew.

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Lol. Tiki! Getting a little nasty huh? Lmbo!

Bea, I never got anything on my wall. Maybe someone with the same name was looking at your comments in your profile and decided to , if not already, make their avatar look like mine and have some fun? Hehe.

Bea
06-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Yes, I just got a reply. Just someone being funny lol

Chups
06-26-2012, 09:00 AM

OMG! Hilarious!!

Joe Brown1
06-26-2012, 11:03 AM
You could actually spawn a quest off of this:

"After being pounded by a Demon Warrior with a dildo and a gucci bag you have lost every shred of dignity when it stole your gold and left without even leaving its phone number. Word has spread and if you ever want to be able to walk into a tavern again, you must immediately pillage 20 kingdoms. The peasants will still snicker behind your back and comment on how you walk funny after that pounding but at least they won't snicker to your face. Good luck"

Skoty422
06-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Hahahahaha! Lmao! That would definately put a twist in the game! Hehehehe!