PDA

View Full Version : MW has crate game, will KA have one soon?

Tiki
06-26-2012, 06:39 AM
I was hoping for crate game this morning, given MW had one, then CC is wrapping up today. Sadly MW has one starting today, but nothing in KA.

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I was hoping for crate game this morning, given MW had one, then CC is wrapping up today. Sadly MW has one starting today, but nothing in KA.

My guess is today.

Tiki
06-26-2012, 06:53 AM
I hope you are correct - do not lose sleep when the game starts but it seems the anticipation of one possibly starting challenges my patience.

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 07:02 AM
I hope you are correct - do not lose sleep when the game starts but it seems the anticipation of one possibly starting challenges my patience.

Yeah, i hear ya. I used to be the same way, now i just cant muster energy to get excited. I got burnt out.

At one point i had 6 games going. 2 CC, 2 MW & 2 KA and when the events overlapped with CC & MW it was brutal.

I quit CC & deleted all secondary accts so now I just have MW & KA on my iPad. Much less stress. :cool:

Everson25
06-26-2012, 07:10 AM
The whole idea of a event is to give us opportunity to have new indestructible units, but on the other hand, Funzio has the chance to cash from players who will spend on gems but if there is nothing enough players spending it becomes just one side. I guess its one of reasons CC and MW are having a second event while players on KA are still waiting for next.

lucita
06-26-2012, 07:33 AM
I don't play MW & CC and can someone kindly tell me or point me to threads that talk about what a crate game is? Many thanks!

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 07:36 AM
I don't play MW & CC and can someone kindly tell me or point me to threads that talk about what a crate game is? Many thanks!

You know the box events with the gems. in MW they are crates this time.

lucita
06-26-2012, 08:03 AM
so it's just a regular box event, right?

Gocha, many thanks!

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 08:05 AM
so it's just a regular box event, right?

Yup, instead of boxes its crates and instead of gems its Ops Sights.

I think CC is ATM's and debit cards. lol

Dr. Dengus
06-26-2012, 01:34 PM
If one is starting tonight. A good thing to do would be to spend all your energy getting monsters down to one hit on a single map (or multiple maps if you have a preference). Then tonight when it starts, assuming you have a full energy bar at the time, you can kill like 6+ monsters in a row to help increase the chance of a lockbox dropping.

Hapl0
06-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Nice strategy DD. It sounds good.

Vile Lynn
06-26-2012, 05:31 PM
My guess is today.

You guessed right.

CounterSniper
06-26-2012, 05:44 PM
You guessed right.

Yeah, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Vile Lynn
06-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeah, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Well, then I'm glad you're not a broken clock :p

When have you been wrong? Oh yeah... never :)