PDA

View Full Version : My new Goal!

white frog
06-26-2012, 05:32 AM
I've just set myself a new "Camper" goal! As many of you know, I am a camper (actually a crawler). I've never really set any clear goals for certain levels, except getting certain buildings, upgrading them, etc.

I'm currently at level 45, with $248k per hour! I just gave myself, what I consider my ultimate camper goal! End date: October 4! Goal = to reach the $1 million threshold! Limits - do this before level 50. I do want to participate in some of the events, depending on the final item!

white frog
06-26-2012, 05:48 AM
***Reserved for future updates***

cookie monster
06-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Well, put in as little effort as possible and I'm sure you'll get there.

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Limit amount of gold spent?

Or else a cheque book could get you there in an hour...

white frog
06-26-2012, 06:28 AM
Well, put in as little effort as possible and I'm sure you'll get there.
Cookie.. I'm going to pray for you! You're obviously a very insecure individual. I'm sure it's not your fault, though. You have probably been abused most of your life, and beat up by everyone who knows you. The natural result of a childhood like this is to find places like this where you can regain a shred of self-esteem.

My recommendation is to seek professional help. The kind of therapy you get from forums isn't long-lasting, and it doesn't really deal with the inner issues that you have. Find a preacher who can pray with you, or a shrink if your budget can afford one! In the meantime, I will continue to pray for your mental well being!

white frog
06-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Limit amount of gold spent?

Or else a cheque book could get you there in an hour...
I'm not a gold spender at all!! I do have just over 600 gold stashed up from Tapjoy, but I'm not going to buy any gold buildings until the Church opens up!

Swifty
06-26-2012, 06:33 AM
I like the recommendation of finding a preacher that can pray with someone.

I might try that myself.

white frog
06-26-2012, 06:43 AM
I like the recommendation of finding a preacher that can pray with someone.

I might try that myself.
I would be more than happy to pray for you, Swifty, and anyone else for that matter! If you have prayer requests, send me a PM!

cookie monster
06-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Cookie.. I'm going to pray for you! You're obviously a very insecure individual. I'm sure it's not your fault, though. You have probably been abused most of your life, and beat up by everyone who knows you. The natural result of a childhood like this is to find places like this where you can regain a shred of self-esteem.

My recommendation is to seek professional help. The kind of therapy you get from forums isn't long-lasting, and it doesn't really deal with the inner issues that you have. Find a preacher who can pray with you, or a shrink if your budget can afford one! In the meantime, I will continue to pray for your mental well being!

Ughhh, why do you insist on turning small jabs obviously meant as humor and serious questions into a flame war?

white frog
06-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Ughhh, why do you insist on turning small jabs obviously meant as humor and serious questions into a flame war?
No flame war here! I was just addressing that you might need to seek some help. I also, didn't see (and for the most part, haven't in any thread you've posted in) a serious question here.

Also, as far as the "jabs meant as humor"... well, you did make one of these: the statement about me making as little effort as possible. I consider this forum, and it's community a part of my gameplay, and therefore, my contribution on here is a part of my game effort. You obviously haven't been around long enough to figure out the extent of my contribution to this forum.

Just as I do for everyone, I want you to have the best Crime City experience possible. I understand that means different things for different people, but the way you troll this forum and abuse your privileges through the off-topic and bullying remarks that you make, not only prohibit your potential experience, but that of others as well.

With that being said, I understand the mentality of the way you present yourself here, so for all of the abuses you've administered to the people of this community, I truly forgive you! At the same time, I also understand that for now it's probably beyond your capability to control your attitude, so in an effort to protect my experience here, I am blocking you and all of your posts from my account. I have no interest in anything that you currently have to say. I hope that you learn to control yourself and to be a little more humble. If, and when this is the case, please PM me so I can unblock you and we can be friends. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for you, and I do hope you the best!

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 08:19 AM
white frog... you crack me up

cookie monster
06-26-2012, 10:24 AM
No flame war here! I was just addressing that you might need to seek some help. I also, didn't see (and for the most part, haven't in any thread you've posted in) a serious question here.

Also, as far as the "jabs meant as humor"... well, you did make one of these: the statement about me making as little effort as possible. I consider this forum, and it's community a part of my gameplay, and therefore, my contribution on here is a part of my game effort. You obviously haven't been around long enough to figure out the extent of my contribution to this forum.

Just as I do for everyone, I want you to have the best Crime City experience possible. I understand that means different things for different people, but the way you troll this forum and abuse your privileges through the off-topic and bullying remarks that you make, not only prohibit your potential experience, but that of others as well.

With that being said, I understand the mentality of the way you present yourself here, so for all of the abuses you've administered to the people of this community, I truly forgive you! At the same time, I also understand that for now it's probably beyond your capability to control your attitude, so in an effort to protect my experience here, I am blocking you and all of your posts from my account. I have no interest in anything that you currently have to say. I hope that you learn to control yourself and to be a little more humble. If, and when this is the case, please PM me so I can unblock you and we can be friends. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for you, and I do hope you the best!

And I will sacrifice several goats in the hopes that Satan one day sends someone to have sex with you.

Seriously, if you get so offended over a question about the way you play a game, it says more about you than anything you could possibly say about me. Pray on that.

I gave you an out, you chose not to take it.

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Cookie. You are an odd character.

Swearengen
06-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Sounds like a good goal White Frog. I sort have the same goal to break the 1m lvl in the next 3-4 lvls, before I hit 110.

Lola Gets
06-29-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm currently at level 45, with $248k per hour! I just gave myself, what I consider my ultimate camper goal! End date: October 4! Goal = to reach the $1 million threshold! Limits - do this before level 50. I do want to participate in some of the events, depending on the final item!

I bet you can do it sooner...

The Billionaire
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Sounds good White Frog, can i have your camper mafia code so i check it out. I've also got a camper account as you can see from my stats although i'm a big gold spender. Do you know when you started your camper hood? I might set the same goal although my IPH is only $70K atm (level 31)

jobadass
06-29-2012, 12:25 PM

I am incredibly pleased to hear you say this. I have been thinking and saying that I wish more positive contributors would block/ignore anyone that bothers them.
You and I haven't had much, if any, 'talks' but I have seen the help you are always willing to offer. You would be another serious loss if the trolls got to you and you left. It would be our loss, not yours.

Q: Do you have a better way to "Block" someone, other than just adding them to your ignore list? I don't even like seeing some people's names on here. I would edit and bump a thread I started a week or so ago.

Good luck with your goal, I'm sure you can do it.

Sasha54
06-29-2012, 01:26 PM
I've just set myself a new "Camper" goal! As many of you know, I am a camper (actually a crawler). I've never really set any clear goals for certain levels, except getting certain buildings, upgrading them, etc.

Good luck with that and ignore any negatives.

This game can be played a million different ways and you have found what works for you and you enjoy it.

Also you make a positive contribution to the forum....

Swifty
06-29-2012, 01:29 PM
@cookie monster

If you have any leftover goats, could you sacrifice a few for me, too?

outbackhat
06-29-2012, 03:09 PM
I have tried to not really camp but just spend more than 2 days on a single level, just do not seem to be able. You all talk about staying in place for extended periods and I would like to know how? What can you really do other than collect from property? Maybe it is just my nature if I am beat and/or robbed I have to at least see if I can strike back. If I do I gain exp. and Laundry robs are chump change to me so I know they can't amount to much in your ledger.