PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for this guy..

Hassleham
06-26-2012, 04:31 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/c78e26a2.jpg

Not exactly fair is it?
Do you think this needs reporting to funzio as a glitch?

What?
06-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Only thing that can hurt him is paper. It does seem a little unfair though.

Hassleham
06-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Haha! Good one.

I do like the new way the rivals list seems to be working, but this seems a little too much seeing as i'm level 54 with 250 allies.

Bronson
06-26-2012, 06:24 AM
Haha! Good one.

I do like the new way the rivals list seems to be working, but this seems a little too much seeing as i'm level 54 with 250 allies.

I bet you still attacked him tho didn't you!!!

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 06:27 AM
I bet you still attacked him tho didn't you!!!

yeah there will be no casualty right??? haha

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 06:27 AM
i once sa a guy with 1 allie when i have 190 allies

Everson25
06-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Does it mean that the pool below is also getting smaller and smaller as player advance and not enough new players?

JMC
06-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Personally i do not think low allies should protect you from stronger rivals. Like that makes no sense. The whole point of adding allies is increase your power and obtain protection from those allies. Dropping allies should do the opposite.

However, those are the low levels, so i'm fine with it being divided down there, as people still need to learn how the game works. But for the top levels, the ally ranges should not be restricted. They restricted the ally ranges, and they made it so that already dead players continue to show up on the rivals list. Way too hard to find targets these days.

mickymacirl
06-26-2012, 08:30 AM
I'd have to say the reverse.

When I was at 500 allies I'd wake up to a glitcher after raiding my whole base killing a lot of high valor units and cash units, with them not losing any units at all. I never leave my cash buildings uncollected btw. I was dropping 2k or 3k a night because of these glitchers, my stats were in the 90k's with boosts at that stage. These glitchers usually have half that, they lose 2/3 but still keep coming because they do not lose any units.

I've dropped a large amount of allies now and can see from 100 allies to 500, which I think is a bug btw, opening up a huge amount of rivals. At my current ally count I was able to save, because I'm not hit as much by glitchers and have managed to get the same stats with half the allies as I had with 500 allies.