PDA

View Full Version : how many robberies have you missed out on due to the game crashing??

foxtrekker
06-25-2012, 11:55 PM
Just curious as this happens to me constantly

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm on iOS, iPhone 4-S, usually on wi-fi and I seldomly crash. If I do, it's usually right after I open the app with an instant crash.

Is this only happening to you during robberies?

foxtrekker
06-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Yes and it has since I can remember for about 50 levels ago. I'd say 50% of the time I crash when robbing. Usually its the first building I hit. I pretty much gave up robbing until lately and now I know why. I've sent numerous tickets and I know it Must happen a lot.
I'm on ipod. I did want to try transferring to Android but they dont allow that.
They sure fixed the gold crash quick though...

Swifty
06-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Not sure of the number, but it is a lot.

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 01:19 AM
Yes and it has since I can remember for about 50 levels ago. I'd say 50% of the time I crash when robbing. Usually its the first building I hit. I pretty much gave up robbing until lately and now I know why. I've sent numerous tickets and I know it Must happen a lot.
I'm on ipod. I did want to try transferring to Android but they dont allow that.
They sure fixed the gold crash quick though...

My son has been playing around with Crime City on an iPod. I'll check with him in the morning and see if he's had any crashing problems when robbing.

Is there a certain time of day it happens? Every time? When you enter a hood, does the game lag? Just asking these because my son mentioned some lag and such. The more I know before I check with his iPod and him, the better?

SukhKnight
06-26-2012, 01:35 AM
Im sure the ratio of robbery:crash is about 4:1 for me, but I am working with a 2nd gen ipod touch which is arguably outdated now..

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Kinda what I'm wondering, SukhKnight. If most of the crashing is from older devices like your 2nd gen ipod touch or other gen ipods, etc.

My kids have a few different types. I can try some out tomorrow on new accounts and see if they crash with me or not on robbing....if you'd like?

koma
06-26-2012, 01:49 AM
I saw many crashes when i played on ipad 1. It happened when i rob too many times without quitting the game. So i suppose that this problem happen due device’s "low memory error" or smth like this.

I forget about crashes when i begin to play on ipad 3. Still have no any one crash on it. I saw crash at iphone 4s at once but no more.

Babytway
06-26-2012, 07:39 AM
i play on ipad2 and itouch and i havn;t had a crash in months. but i have missed out once or twice before. some sucka robbed me good last night though :(

Max Power
06-26-2012, 07:43 AM
In the early days of the game on an iPod, all the time. With ongoing updates from Funzio on same device, rarely. When switching to an iPhone 4s, never.

bryoreo
06-26-2012, 08:14 AM
I get crashes when adding mafia, robbing, moving to another hood (for robberies). It crashes when it tries to startup and just about any old time. Playing on Android sure makes you feel like a bastard stepchild on this app!

Spike1
06-26-2012, 12:45 PM
When you have been looking for a good target to hit for sometime then find juicy one then the first hit it crashes on you it's gets me angry this has happened about 25 times but I'm on level 127 with 17000 Robbies so crashing is not to bad.

ogel45
06-26-2012, 03:23 PM
It almost always crashes when I find a juicy target. It also crashes many times throughout the day. Always has. I play on an iPod touch 4th gen. I just now treat the crash as a sign I need to do something useful for awhile.