PDA

View Full Version : Koralene Quit WTF!

Dr BoneCrusher
06-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Just reading CCMark's new thread and Koralene posted on it and said she quit and wiped out her account.

WTF? Any one know why?

joaquim
06-25-2012, 07:48 PM
I read that too. She quit! WTF! *panic face*

enahs1
06-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Well, I can understand quitting... But not wiping your account!!! Her account was worth thousands of dollars... :(
All wasted

Spartacus
06-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Wow. So she's gone for good? It's a shame. :(

R.I.P. Koralene. Please drop by and keep in touch!

koralene
06-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Sorry guys I'm gone. Cj is wiping it and I no longer have access to it.

It gets to be reality when you have certain people texting your phone calling you a whore and tranny.

enahs1
06-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Why!!!?

10 characters

Steve0
06-25-2012, 07:57 PM
yes please tell us

The Billionaire
06-25-2012, 07:59 PM
How did they get your number in the first place?

We'd only just mobbed up :(

Don't leave!! but all the best hun.

Sasha54
06-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Too much drama......maybe?

koralene
06-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Too much drama......maybe?

Too much crap definitely.

B... Sorry hun it's gone. I have requested it to be taken down to 1 mafia and name changed but the acct is with Funzio.

Maniaxe
06-25-2012, 08:07 PM
I like that you quit with 500+ post counts as opposed to leaving with 499. Very noble of you. You will be missed, sorry it ended that way.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Too much crap definitely.

B... Sorry hun it's gone. I have requested it to be taken down to 1 mafia and name changed but the acct is with Funzio.

Sorry Koralene I should have let you start a thread. I just was shocked when I read it.
Just hate to see one of the Nice people leave

G Wiz
06-25-2012, 08:09 PM
wow K...that is a lot to deal with.

jobadass
06-25-2012, 08:10 PM
I hope when I quit somebody says wtf.
Doubt it.
Probably, my kids will be like, "oh, there's dad"

Eyelusion
06-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Doubt it.

Hahahaaa! I can relate.

Koralene, Sorry to see you go.

Nudie
06-25-2012, 08:25 PM
There are some idiots in this game that ruin it for others by going too far, making it personal and intruding into RL.
These punks should never have been born. :mad:

Peace out Koroline. We'll miss you, especially in the drunk threads. Leave with your head held high and a smile on your face. Perfect girl, perfect world. :)

jobadass
06-25-2012, 08:29 PM
There are some idiots in this game that ruin it for others by going too far, making it personal and intruding into RL.
These punks should never have been born. :mad:

Peace out Koroline. We'll miss you, especially in the drunk threads. Leave with your head held high and a smile on your face. Perfect girl, perfect world. :)Holy **** dude (and Kora) I've been preaching this for weeks. DON'T Bail.

Gaming Will
06-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Sorry Koraline, but you just won the game as they say.

The Billionaire
06-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Koralene,

Did this have anything to do with Payam?? because i just received this message from him. This guy does my head in so i sent him the below reply

Koralene quit due to all the harrasment by 'The Indians'. They are now known as the 'G a y Pride of Belgium Crew'.

Will you jog on you idiot, i don't like you and from what i see nobody likes you. You act like a child and you should be ashamed of yourself.

You're probably not even old enough to play this game.

You're an irritation like that bit of meat that gets stuck inbetween your teeth after a nice steak.

Do everyone a favour, contact Funzio and ask them to wipe your account, it'll be the most decent thing you've ever done.

Koralene has done nothing but be a darling towards everyone and we're all sad to see her go.

However if you were to leave Crime City there would be parties that would last weeks, if not months.

Now jog on and stop bothering me you chief

koralene
06-25-2012, 08:49 PM
I messaged payam and asked him to spread the word.

I was relentlessly harassed by the Indians. Yes I shared my number with one of them and for a week now text my phone calling me a names and harassing me. Most of the Indians are decent people but some of them think they can treat people the way they want and bully everybody. They need to realise cc isnt real life.

Payam... Has done things but he is upfront about what he does. I would trust payam before I would trust any of the Indians as they would stab you in the back in a second.

emcee
06-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Sorry to hear about the harassment. You should contact your cell provider and or police if things escalate.

The Billionaire
06-25-2012, 09:02 PM

I was relentlessly harassed by the Indians. Yes I shared my number with one of them and for a week now text my phone calling me a names and harassing me. Most of the Indians are decent people but some of them think they can treat people the way they want and bully everybody. They need to realise cc isnt real life.

Payam... Has done things but he is upfront about what he does. I would trust payam before I would trust any of the Indians as they would stab you in the back in a second.

Alright fair enough, unfortunately he does my head. Constantly posting stuff on my wall about Xenoke.

Anyway you've been a gem on this forum, all the best for the future. Peace out hun.

*** Sent Payam an apology ***

Payam (The Real one)
06-25-2012, 09:02 PM

Thanks Koralene, i respect you and wish you all the best in future.

The Billionare is just another ill informed hater on this forum. I have no beef with you. This is just a game and is meant to be fun, Koralene does not deserve this treatment. I would do anything to help her! The Billionaire believes what he hears about me. You end up looking like an idiot if you do this! Search the forums for 'Payam Player Interview' if you still believe what you have heard about me. It should clear up a lot of the lies others may have told you about me. I will not comment on this thread again to avoid 'hijacking it'.

Payam (The Real one)
06-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Alright fair enough, unfortunately he does my head. Constantly posting stuff on my wall about Xenoke.

Anyway you've been a gem on this forum, all the best for the future. Peace out hun.

I do not expect an apology from you but please think before you post ill informed information on the forums. All the best!

Chester78
06-25-2012, 09:05 PM

How did they get your phone number? Should I be worried about people finding mine somehow?

jobadass
06-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks Koralene, i respect you and wish you all the best in future.

The Billionare is just another ill informed hater on this forum. I have no beef with you. This is just a game and is meant to be fun, Koralene does not deserve this treatment. I would do anything to help her! The Billionaire believes what he hears about me. You end up looking like an idiot if you do this! Search the forums for 'Payam Player Interview' if you still believe what you have heard about me. It should clear up a lot of the lies others may have told you about me. I will not comment on this thread again to avoid 'hijacking it'.payam drama continues! Dude, I say we defriend and you kick my in-game ass, then we meet for beers and see what you got.

enahs1
06-25-2012, 09:08 PM
It's says right there, that she gave one of them her number... ;)

jobadass
06-25-2012, 09:09 PM
How did they get your phone number? Should I be worried about people finding mine somehow?I'm posting it here cuz you gave it to me 867-5309

Chester78
06-25-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm posting it here cuz you gave it to me 867-5309

Stop it!! I'm never going to get that song out of my head!!!!!

jobadass
06-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Stop it!! I'm never going to get that song out of my head!!!!!I coulda put a worse song in your head. Ever heard of the beatles? Man, they suck!

jobadass
06-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Stop it!! I'm never going to get that song out of my head!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

Dipstik
06-25-2012, 09:25 PM
So change your cell number. Sheesh. Also, don't share personal information over the internet.

one man gang
06-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry to see you go. Here I was thinking the Indians were the nice guys

Chester78
06-25-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

I hate you, yet strangely love you at the same time. No, I changed my mind. I hate you. :)

jobadass
06-25-2012, 09:29 PM
I hate you, yet strangely love you at the same time. No, I changed my mind. I hate you. :)It's okay Jenny, I still love you.

Chester78
06-25-2012, 09:32 PM
It's okay Jenny, I still love you.

Haha...this talk just made my night. :)

jobadass
06-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Haha...this talk just made my night. :)night or millenium?

Quirt
06-25-2012, 09:46 PM
koralene !! Sorry to hear you're leaving ;( (left) --- wish I was a HL big shot... I would avenge you:P as would countless others = your CC friends ---
Congratulations on winning !!
Live Long and Prosper

mnju_03
06-25-2012, 09:47 PM
But I wipe my own ass!?

blondealex
06-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Wow, sorry to see you go Koralene. All the best.

Chester78
06-25-2012, 10:16 PM
night or millenium?

millenium.

Paulio
06-25-2012, 10:26 PM
Koralene, you are without a doubt one of the classiest people on these forums. I hope you take some time off but then come back. It's cool to win the game, but don't let them bullies win by beating you. There's an ignore feature in this game, on the forum and on your cell phone. You have way more friends than haters. Don't go.

Mr BigBenga
06-25-2012, 10:26 PM
You cant just change your phone number?

Because its like you are dumping hundreds of dollars in the trash.

But if you are 100% sure about your decision i wish you the best. Its just a game after all.

Just dont forget the good friends that you certainly made in the game.

Cheers.

Rodimus
06-25-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear another player succumb to CC. *pours liquor*

Khayman
06-25-2012, 10:32 PM
My english is too poor as my signature said, i don't understand very well and don't want to because i hate drama and i have enough with my real life (all of you know how are Spain now, i have wife and daughter, etc, etc and i came here to distract of all the sh1t).

BUT, let me reccomend you quit for a time. Weeks, months, you'll see. Then you'll have the returns' door open and not closed.

And if somebody goes too far don't be fool and call directly to cops. No jokes with insanity people m8.

In anyway is YOUR decision and we must respect it. Then let me show my lasts respects to a huge player and the more friendly goodbye that i can.

Some epic disco music for you ¡Adios amigo!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M9TP_D5WhM

MonteCitan
06-25-2012, 10:53 PM
I mostly lurk, but I read a lot of posts and even if I dont say much and have been targeted for being a rat.. all I can say is I feel like some of the members are part of my community/family- I would bet if you were to have shared this info on here you would have been backed up/ supported/ not on your own... Some people definitely take this game too far- at least it seems funzio staff is aware - id bet they would help you out if you change your mind.. Also you can have numbers blocked fairly easily via provider..

Vicious...
06-26-2012, 12:29 AM
So change your cell number. Sheesh. Also, don't share personal information over the internet.
Seriously. That.

Swifty
06-26-2012, 12:48 AM
Koralene.

You make the game and the forum more fun.

The best thing about this game is the special people in it, and you are at the top of the list.

Mikecore
06-26-2012, 01:20 AM
I did not know you koralene but I feel sad when I see a forum player quitting...

P.s. funzio should hire a psychologist and add him/her to its support group..Lol...!Some people are "sick" indeed...They need help..

Eyelusion
06-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Not to be a jerk or anything, but giving out a personal cell number on the Internet is worse than giving out your game password, in my opinion. You really have to know someone...not just whatever they say on the Internet. Hopefully, someone's cell # can't be tracked to their location, etc. I've heard some crazy @ss stories.

I'd notify the police of the harassment and ask if there is anything that can be done if someone decided to take anything farther. Better safe than sorry? I always believe so.

Call me a "fraidy cat" but I hate to not say something if there's even a 1/1,000,000 chance of someone going bad like this.

Mikecore
06-26-2012, 01:32 AM
Not to be a jerk or anything, but giving out a personal cell number on the Internet is worse than giving out your game password, in my opinion. You really have to know someone...not just whatever they say on the Internet. Hopefully, someone's cell # can't be tracked to their location, etc. I've heard some crazy @ss stories.

I'd notify the police of the harassment and ask if there is anything that can be done if someone decided to take anything farther. Better safe than sorry? I always believe so.

Call me a "fraidy cat" but I hate to not say something if there's even a 1/1,000,000 chance of someone going bad like this.

Indeed, I totally agree with you

Feng1234
06-26-2012, 04:28 AM

Yes agreed.

FatDaz
06-26-2012, 05:26 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to know you, but I know you were a good'un
and wish you all the best in the future

JuSt.SiCk
06-26-2012, 06:22 AM
U just won the game, congratz!

WinkadInk
06-26-2012, 06:24 AM
I just joined the Indians a couple weeks ago. Now I'm not being a spokesperson for us, but I agree that harassment is a lil much for a game! Of the people I've met, I've gotta say that they have been very friendly and accepting. And that is why u don't want to hand over your number to people you don't know, ie I stick to ventrillo or forums or in game to talk with people

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 06:35 AM
I believe this calls for...

An UPRISING AGAINST INDIANS! =D
(sorry hood! Had to say it)

skorpio696
06-26-2012, 07:17 AM
I believe this calls for...An UPRISING AGAINST INDIANS! =D(sorry hood! Had to say it)How about when you All See X?nok? in game you post on his Wall your Disgust at the Txt Msg's he's Sending to Ko?a?ene

Buck
06-26-2012, 07:44 AM
What a joke

Yahkin
06-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Temper Tantrums always cause regret.

Max Power
06-26-2012, 07:53 AM
See ya Kor. Gonna miss you. It's for the best, this game is a waste of money.

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 07:55 AM
How about when you All See X?nok? in game you post on his Wall your Disgust at the Txt Msg's he's Sending to Ko?a?ene

This would just be committing to what we are condemning --- harassment.

Trash talk within the game should always stay about the game or taken light-heartedly/with humor.
As soon as it becomes personal, it's just sad.
Many people write on these virtual walls what they would normally not say in real life, but it's still the same 'people' that read it.
So don't continue the chain of harassment as it just leads to the ruining of the game for some, as we just saw...

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Lesson to everyone... DON'T EVER SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE!!!!

wtf people... why you guys so trusting with strangers??

Max Power
06-26-2012, 07:57 AM
This would just be committing to what we are condemning --- harassment.

Trash talk within the game should always stay about the game or taken light-heartedly/with humor.
As soon as it becomes personal, it's just sad.
Many people write on these virtual walls what they would normally not say in real life, but it's still the same 'people' that read it.
So don't continue the chain of harassment as it just leads to the ruining of the game for some, as we just saw...

Keep in mind that 90% of xenokes messages out there on walls are from an imposter anyway.

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Keep in mind that 90% of xenokes messages out there on walls are from an imposter anyway.

Oh i wasn't referring specifically to anyone, but yeah no idea what the whole point of that is..... defaming someone who 99.999999% of the population cant attack.

I guess it was also partly Koralene's fault.

If you haven't met someone in Real life, you cannot trust them...
If you have met someone in Real life, you STILL cannot trust them...

Max Power
06-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Oh i wasn't referring specifically to anyone, but yeah no idea what the whole point of that is..... defaming someone who 99.999999% of the population cant attack.

I guess it was also partly Koralene's fault.

If you haven't met someone in Real life, you cannot trust them...
If you have met someone in Real life, you STILL cannot trust them...

Troof.

BTW, that avatar is the cutest thing ever. Baby polar bears, you just want to hug them, up to the point where they will eat you...LOL!

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Wow, just read what i wrote...

Moral: We are all dodgy people =D

Johnny70
06-26-2012, 08:23 AM
this all seems like half a story half the truth and all bs. but hey I like drama and cartoons so I guess this qualifies. as far as time for an uprising against the Indians, ah so whats gonna change? lol

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 08:25 AM
this all seems like half a story half the truth and all bs. but hey I like drama and cartoons so I guess this qualifies. as far as time for an uprising against the Indians, ah so whats gonna change? lol

The only "half truth" I see in this (and obviously I could be wrong) is the quitting part...

Is it possible she got her code/name/avatar everything changed? and perhaps she reincarnates in the forum as a new member?

Babytway
06-26-2012, 08:30 AM
The only "half truth" I see in this (and obviously I could be wrong) is the quitting part...

Is it possible she got her code/name/avatar everything changed? and perhaps she reincarnates in the forum as a new member?

Anything can happen

Johnny70
06-26-2012, 08:30 AM
How about when you All See X?nok? in game you post on his Wall your Disgust at the Txt Msg's he's Sending to Ko?a?ene first of all nobody was named as the texter were they? did I miss that? this sure looks like a CK leader trying to take advantage of the situation and stir up some more drama... shame on you prof!

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 08:33 AM
I just got to say that it's sad to see a game get pushed so far.

Rhino72
06-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Koralene was a great marketing tool created by Funzio? We give you a budget to spend, create drama / interest in game and on the forums, play for a year for free and then you are on your own if you want. This is the same thing that every hot nightlcub (not the CC nightclub) does across the world. Get the fairly attractive women to go out and rope in high spending older men who will buy bottle service. The club gets the crazy profit margin on the ridiculous bottle service, the girls get to drink and party for free in the hot club and they all have club night where the nightclub owner let's them all eat for free at the hottest restaurant he also owns.

Come on this is such an old trick. Who gives out personal numbers on the internet anymore? Who doesn't know how to change a number or get a new phone?

Well done Korlene...golf clap.

joaquim
06-26-2012, 08:40 AM

Hopefully.

koralene
06-26-2012, 08:41 AM

CJ can you please post that my game is gone.

No i can't come back. I can as a newbie with nothing but will have to start over and not interested nor have the time. I don't feel like spending another 10k or more on cc.

As far as changing my name, my inventory is to well known. You can't just appear with 137k stats and people not know who i am.

As far as everything else, no comment. Haters will be haters and so forth.

Thanks for people with the kind words and messages. Take care.

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Koralene was a great marketing tool created by Funzio? We give you a budget to spend, create drama / interest in game and on the forums, play for a year for free and then you are on your own if you want. This is the same thing that every hot nightlcub (not the CC nightclub) does across the world. Get the fairly attractive women to go out and rope in high spending older men who will buy bottle service. The club gets the crazy profit margin on the ridiculous bottle service, the girls get to drink and party for free in the hot club and they all have club night where the nightclub owner let's them all eat for free at the hottest restaurant he also owns.

Come on this is such an old trick. Who gives out personal numbers on the internet anymore? Who doesn't know how to change a number or get a new phone?

Well done Korlene...golf clap.

I would accuse people like payam over kor for a stunt like that...

I don't think Funzio would do that anyways... that would be pretty dirty... I think even borderline illegal...

That's like logging onto ebay under a second account and adding fake bids to drive the auction price up :P

Johnny70
06-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Is it possible she got her code/name/avatar everything changed? and perhaps she reincarnates in the forum as a new member? I wasnt gonna go here but hey first of all it takes two to tango, second, who is to blame if it is happening? I would say the person stupid enough to give out thier personal information. third, anyone can block a call and would unless they are acttivly texting back and instigating the situation. fourth, if this is indeed happening law enforcement would be the avenue to pursue certainly not posting it on an open internet forum? fifth, what is the motivation for posting it on here? drama. well I guess its a successful thread then ... but that still doesnt make it any less B.S.

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 08:48 AM
I wasnt gonna go here but hey first of all it takes two to tango, second, who is to blame if it is happening? I would say the person stupid enough to give out thier personal information. third, anyone can block a call and would unless they are acttivly texting back and instigating the situation. fourth, if this is indeed happening law enforcement would be the avenue to pursue certainly not posting it on an open internet forum? fifth, what is the motivation for posting it on here? drama. well I guess its a successful thread then ... but that still doesnt make it any less B.S.

Well police can only do so much :/

Remember this is a global game ;)

Not everyone lives the USA lolz

But yes - if you spend 10k in game, why not spend 500 on a new phone...

Rhino72
06-26-2012, 08:54 AM
I would accuse people like payam over kor for a stunt like that...

I don't think Funzio would do that anyways... that would be pretty dirty... I think even borderline illegal...

That's like logging onto ebay under a second account and adding fake bids to drive the auction price up :P

Remember the "Super High" CEO of Funzio / Gree is a very smart business person.

Sasha54
06-26-2012, 08:57 AM
I wasnt gonna go here but hey first of all it takes two to tango, second, who is to blame if it is happening? I would say the person stupid enough to give out thier personal information. third, anyone can block a call and would unless they are acttivly texting back and instigating the situation. fourth, if this is indeed happening law enforcement would be the avenue to pursue certainly not posting it on an open internet forum? fifth, what is the motivation for posting it on here? drama. well I guess its a successful thread then ... but that still doesnt make it any less B.S.

Yep - what you said.......:rolleyes:

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 08:58 AM
If you have to actively avoid someone or consider going to law enforcement, it's no longer a game for the person.

Games were meant to take your mind OFF real life. When one merges into another, its never a good thing...

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 09:00 AM
If you have to actively avoid someone or consider going to law enforcement, it's no longer a game for the person.

Games were meant to take your mind OFF real life. When one merges into another, its never a good thing...

Yeah precisely

koralene
06-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Anybody message me if you want to know more details. I won't post them here. I'll check this tonight or tomorrow. Going out tonight with the boys :p

sexkitteh
06-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Yeah precisely

What's your code? Can I add you?

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 09:04 AM
What's your code? Can I add you?

No I'm good...

Johnny70
06-26-2012, 09:13 AM

Games were meant to take your mind OFF real life. When one merges into another, its never a good thing... ok but who is to blame for that??? again that would be the person who gave out thier personal information. that is the only thing anyone can honestly "get" from this thread its only usefullness is to pound into everyone DONOT give out your personal information period everything else in this thread is irrelevant smoking mirrors and B.S.

mnju_03
06-26-2012, 09:15 AM
No I'm good...

Yeah, creep. lol

Polarbear
06-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Stranger Danger!! =D

koralene
06-26-2012, 09:18 AM
ok but who is to blame for that??? again that would be the person who gave out thier personal information. that is the only thing anyone can honestly "get" from this thread its only usefullness is to pound into everyone DONOT give out your personal information period everything else in this thread is irrelevant smoking mirrors and B.S.

I bet you are one of those guys that says women deserved to be sexually assaulted as well for certain behaviours.

Yahkin
06-26-2012, 09:21 AM
I will be asking Mark to delete this as it is just gone way off course and too much flippin drama. Seriously... its a fcuken game. Who cares and grow the fcuk up.

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1505049615/jackie-chan-meme_reasonably_small.png

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 09:24 AM
They should setup some sort of "protective custody" in this game.

koralene
06-26-2012, 09:33 AM
They should setup some sort of "protective custody" in this game.

Bullies anonymous more like it :p

Damn.. I'm never going to be able to leave at this rate. :)

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Bullies anonymous more like it :p

Damn.. I'm never going to be able to leave at this rate. :)

So are you saying you are a bully?

DoubleBarrelMob
06-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Doubt it.

It's funny because it's true! My kids would probably say the same!

koralene
06-26-2012, 09:41 AM
So are you saying you are a bully?

Hehehe... Me no. Others yes!

Mine would be... Naive anonymous. :p

AN0NYM0VS
06-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Hehehe... Me no. Others yes!

Mine would be... Naive anonymous. :p

Well hopefully you can sort things out and not have to quite... you seem appreciated by the forum members.

DoubleBarrelMob
06-26-2012, 09:48 AM
All I can say is...wow. That is truly despicable. I hope you are taking measures to ensure your safety. Please file a police report in your respective town in order to document it, in case it continues. I am sad to see you go as you were a princess among trolls. Do not let this keep you from doing you, but do learn a lesson and not give out your personal info to anyone you meet electronically! I wish you the best in all you do and hope you will stop by from time to time to say hello!