PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Selfproclaimed
06-25-2012, 05:53 PM
If anyone has any questions in regards to modern war/ forum, shoot it here.

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions.

Hello Kitty
06-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Great idea self! No question for me, just digging the idea.

War Priest
06-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Smart idea!

enahs1
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
My question is, am I doing okay?
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/7e7249e7.jpg

Selfproclaimed
06-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Thank you and Enahs. I'd say you'd have to look through your rivals list and compare. Compare your stats to your rivals,if your attack,defense is much higher,stick with it and work up your iph and vault.

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 06:20 PM
To those playing ka, am I doing a good job and what do I need to improve

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/d5de332c.jpg

CAPT.GIN
06-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Here's a question!!! Two drunk hillbillies meet at a bar ok, then they have a "quickie" in the back of a beat up mini van, who do they make?

Thief
06-25-2012, 06:29 PM
@Jhomel

Can't compare too much:

At same level:
Battles W:236-L:21
Enemies Killed 196
Raids 108
Failed Raids 3
Alliance Members 51
Attack 3087
Defense 3921
# Weopons 185
# Armor 175
IPH 3357

My strategy was to go all machine off the bat. I have 150 Zeplins for defense and none of them come into attacks with me because i bring Battering Ram as my lowest attack unit.

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 06:52 PM
@Jhomel

Can't compare too much:

At same level:
Battles W:236-L:21
Enemies Killed 196
Raids 108
Failed Raids 3
Alliance Members 51
Attack 3087
Defense 3921
# Weopons 185
# Armor 175
IPH 3357

My strategy was to go all machine off the bat. I have 150 Zeplins for defense and none of them come into attacks with me because i bring Battering Ram as my lowest attack unit.

Thanks, im always short on money thats why I havent been able to buy nice units, where are u getting your money that time?

spectra
06-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Jhoemel
You have to tell us what is your plan if acction
for example I would say go with machines
level to unlock the breeden den and buy it, then upgrade to unlock Gryphos (along with manticores they have low casualty rate) you could use them to beef up your stats with low cash units
with the machines BANK ALL YOUR HPs and save them to buy canons once you upgrade the unit building for it
if you want to get good loot and gold and max the use of your energy, put ALL skill into hero sternght (maintain stamina at 10 first later lv-80 go to 20)) do not botter with skill in the attack deffense part
use 2 skill for 1 hero point and bank the other skill until you level up again, the cash them for 2 hero strenght point, an soon
always go to the last map you can, they will provide good loot and cash (you will level up a bit quick too)
if you want to camp, then that is another story fro which I could not help much

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 07:21 PM
I see,thanks spectra, ill go with machines, i think they have better stats, thanks for the skill point information:)

enahs1
06-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Jhoemel, these are my stats if you want to compare them...
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/3f9dabcf.jpg

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 07:33 PM
How did you got that much money man?

enahs1
06-25-2012, 07:38 PM
How did you got that much money man?
That's only a few days worth of gold right there, probably about a week. I don't raid or attack so I dont get gold that way. Failed attempts to attack me brings in at least 500 a day. Plus, I have some good 12/24 hour buildings upgraded so I collect a few thousand per 24 hour building and about 1000 per 12 hour building.

Haha I have 447k unvaulted and my vault only holds 83k

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Wow cool, thanks really nice, i want that kind of income, haha

Tuck
06-25-2012, 08:56 PM
This thread is a great idea!
Is there any place that you can loot an Aircraft Carrier?
I've been checking out a guy who attacked me 2 days ago. I suspect he's glitcher, but that's not the issue.
He has 2 Aircraft Carriers,but his dry docks is @ Lv 1. His IPH is 34k lol. I guess that's all you need if you don't lose units.

manbeast
06-25-2012, 09:08 PM
This thread is a great idea!
Is there any place that you can loot an Aircraft Carrier?
I've been checking out a guy who attacked me 2 days ago. I suspect he's glitcher, but that's not the issue.
He has 2 Aircraft Carriers,but his dry docks is @ Lv 1. His IPH is 34k lol. I guess that's all you need if you don't lose units.

i've never heard of any cash unit being a loot item

Selfproclaimed
06-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Are you sure it's the same aircraft carrier that unlocks on level 3 drydocks? If you can,look at the stats for it ,also check to make sure it's not an indestructible

Thief
06-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Wow cool, thanks really nice, i want that kind of income, haha

Income is the means to an end. Just remember that. I focus on upgrading my money buildings before anything else, then my vault, then getting a solid, reliable defensive unit (zeplins at this time) then expanding my base. I've lost track of how much my upgrades cost...60..70k?

Then i have still have all of this money left? So i'm buying these stupid expensive weopons and armor upgrades since i figure they are "invincible"....to the best of my knowledge or until they change them. I will keep leveling as events come out but thats the lesson i learned from MW to hit my goals.

bushobama
06-25-2012, 09:28 PM
I know a lot of you guys plays KA bit I really think you should keep it in the other thread, and I only say that because it's annoying to get from one page o he thread to the next to find relevant info (to mw that is).. Anyhoo...

If I am Russia, have a level 5 (10%) air boost building, what is the final boosted value of an air unit with say 10a 10d ? Is in 20% of the values? Or 10% + 10%? Or something else ?

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
I know a lot of you guys plays KA bit I really think you should keep it in the other thread, and I only say that because it's annoying to get from one page o he thread to the next to find relevant info (to mw that is).. Anyhoo...

If I am Russia, have a level 5 (10%) air boost building, what is the final boosted value of an air unit with say 10a 10d ? Is in 20% of the values? Or 10% + 10%? Or something else ?

Sorry about that, its 20% man

Jhoemel
06-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Income is the means to an end. Just remember that. I focus on upgrading my money buildings before anything else, then my vault, then getting a solid, reliable defensive unit (zeplins at this time) then expanding my base. I've lost track of how much my upgrades cost...60..70k?

Then i have still have all of this money left? So i'm buying these stupid expensive weopons and armor upgrades since i figure they are "invincible"....to the best of my knowledge or until they change them. I will keep leveling as events come out but thats the lesson i learned from MW to hit my goals.

I see, thanks man for the input

Kudu22
06-25-2012, 10:16 PM
If you were going to change nations what would be your pick. I started the game USA but have both a decent naval and air units. Seems I have been seeing more Russia lately. Planes are cheaper but higher rates than most naval. I am going to change soon so just finding out what the mafia is thinking.

bushobama
06-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Sorry about that, its 20% man
No prob ! I have iPhone and I wish all the responses to the thread could be on one page, it's hard to click on the page number thumbnails as they are tiny and my hands are giant, bad combo.

Tuck
06-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Are you sure it's the same aircraft carrier that unlocks on level 3 drydocks? If you can,look at the stats for it ,also check to make sure it's not an indestructible
Pretty sure,as the stats & pic are the same. Doesn't look like a gold player & from what I can tell, the only indestructible units he has are from the last 2 events. His wins were at 3500 when he attacked me 2 days ago to over 4000 now. So it looks like hes moving pretty fast. The highest unit building is the airfield lv 5. He's Russia I can't see the tags on the barracks or elite training & everything else is 3 or lower.

bushobama
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
If you were going to change nations what would be your pick. I started the game USA but have both a decent naval and air units. Seems I have been seeing more Russia lately. Planes are cheaper but higher rates than most naval. I am going to change soon so just finding out what the mafia is thinking.
I switched from the orient to the motherland, mainly because I have the falcon jet from event 3 or whatever, and u have a ton of super hornets. I may switch to the uk later on solely based on strong against factors which I feel are highly underrated... I fin myself not wanting to buy expensive cash units unless they are strong against something

oddball
06-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Just a quick question. couldnt find the answer on this question anywhere. so maybe you guys know. Can u just restart?

oddball

btw add me as allies if u want: 147 745 204

Hassleham
06-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Question:

How long has this event been going for and how is it fair that it's only just appeared for me and i have 4 days 21 hours left?

Selfproclaimed
06-26-2012, 02:18 AM
Tuck - one more thing to check is you sure you looked at his dry docks and not his naval research base or something

Oddball- each device allows one account to it so you would have to contact support that you would like to have your account deleted so you can start from beginning

Hassle- it just started midnight -pst. It's only a 5 day event ,you didn't miss much

Hassleham
06-26-2012, 02:19 AM
That's ok then :)

Aidan
06-26-2012, 03:55 AM
@Tuck it's possible that he/she might has accidently or purposely sold the dry dock earlier

Tuck
06-26-2012, 04:52 AM
@Aidan Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. It's possible, but why unlock units you cant afford ?his iph is 34k. Hmmm. He also has quite a few valor units,spread out in all classes,but hasn't unlocked the MLRS or SF yet. Just seems suspicious how the numbers keep increasing too. Probably has the "glitch"& there's no crime in that I guess.
@selfproclaimed. Yes, it is the dry docks. All his boost bldgs are also at lv 1.

bushobama
06-26-2012, 06:07 AM
country Russia (10% air bonus), if I buy a theoretical unit with 36 attack. what is the boosted value, 39.6 or does it round up to 40? I know this seems petty but it would probably add up in the long run, and I haven't been able to get someone to report my unboosted stats to me... YWIA

scp33
06-26-2012, 06:31 AM
apparently not even money in the vault is safe against some players???

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Vaulted money is safe, but when you are in the process of vaulting it, its still vilnerable, happened to me couple of times. Attacked me when I was vaulting money. After i closed and opened the game again I saw that I lost money

apparently not even money in the vault is safe against some players???

scp33
06-26-2012, 07:09 AM
actually I'm pretty sure that is not the case. This is happening well after I have vaulted and closed out of the game. typically happens overnight. I will open up the game and see I have been attacked and lost money and all my cash was vaulted and no buildings were raided.

Selfproclaimed
06-26-2012, 07:15 AM
Bush- I wouldn't be able to tell you if it rounds up or not but send me a request and I'll post on your wall what ur stats show.

Scp - I would contact support about it because it's sounding like a glitch,it's happened to me only once before. So hopefully it won't be an continuing problem for you.

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 07:15 AM
actually I'm pretty sure that is not the case. This is happening well after I have vaulted and closed out of the game. typically happens overnight. I will open up the game and see I have been attacked and lost money and all my cash was vaulted and no buildings were raided.

i mean you got attacked when you are in the game vaulting you money. It wont appear yet in you news feed. You closed the game and went to sleep, in the morning your newsfeed got updated and woke up surprised that you lost money even if there's no raided buildings.

scp33
06-26-2012, 07:23 AM
jhoemel-I suppose its possible but seems like it happens way too often for it to be a weird coincidence like that. I typicall only get attacked once or twice a day and its usually overnight. But I suppose its possible...though in my opinion not likely.

Self-maybe a glitch...

Guess I will try to watch closer for the next time it happens and see if I can see any commonalities and perhaps contact support if I can't make sense of it.

While we'r eon the subject of vaults...sucks vault is capped at 10mil! Not sure how I'll ever get myself a nano...gotten up to 14mil a couple times and taken the chance leaving it unvaulted but I always get caught befor eI can get enough for the nano! BAH!

Jhoemel
06-26-2012, 07:50 AM
jhoemel-I suppose its possible but seems like it happens way too often for it to be a weird coincidence like that. I typicall only get attacked once or twice a day and its usually overnight. But I suppose its possible...though in my opinion not likely.

Self-maybe a glitch...

Guess I will try to watch closer for the next time it happens and see if I can see any commonalities and perhaps contact support if I can't make sense of it.

While we'r eon the subject of vaults...sucks vault is capped at 10mil! Not sure how I'll ever get myself a nano...gotten up to 14mil a couple times and taken the chance leaving it unvaulted but I always get caught befor eI can get enough for the nano! BAH!

i see, yeah if its a glitch send a ticket man. about the nano thing, there's a thread on how to get a nano.. here it is:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24945-Nano-strategy

stricker
06-26-2012, 08:22 AM
aaaah, self... we older folks can't be answering you youngsters' random questions about 'quickies' in open forum... that might be a bit to explicit!!! ;p

...best do that via pm, ok!!!

magepker
06-26-2012, 08:29 AM
this is my quickie question; http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36050-How-did-i-lose-this-fight

scp33
06-26-2012, 08:34 AM
i see, yeah if its a glitch send a ticket man. about the nano thing, there's a thread on how to get a nano.. here it is:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24945-Nano-strategy

sweet thanks!

Bronson
06-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Q Raider just PMed me a great deal of data to input on my Thread Table.

Here's my question: Does anyone else (after the Event if you don't focus on raiding during it) want to PM me or post on the thread the data you collect ??
~ I need is the Tier your enemy is in, the building (and level) BP's earned, valor, and exp.

Easy answer there for you Dra, no I don't lol

stricker
06-26-2012, 08:55 AM
this is my quickie question; http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36050-How-did-i-lose-this-fight
@magepker... here's my not so quickie answer... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36050-How-did-i-lose-this-fight&p=298570&viewfull=1#post298570

stricker
06-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Q Raider just PMed me a great deal of data to input on my Thread Table.

Here's my question: Does anyone else (after the Event if you don't focus on raiding during it) want to PM me or post on the thread the data you collect ??
~ I need is the Tier your enemy is in, the building (and level) BP's earned, valor, and exp.

dre... suggest you set up a spreadsheet others can download and use to keep up with their game info... then they can submit it back to you and you can either copy/paste, merge, or go hog wild and build a dbase!!! lol... j/k on the later... ;p

Selfproclaimed
06-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Mage -with your boost buildings your defense is 10500. The other person is around 3000 shy. The only way with all boost buildings considered already is through skill points. I heard the way skill points work is for example . If someone attacks you and there skill points are a lot higher than your defense skill points, it multiplies there chances of winning that attack. There's lots of players in this forum that had mainly applied there skill points to attack over 100 and are able to defeat players with much higher defense stats to their attack stats because of them skill points.

Nullin
06-26-2012, 10:09 AM
I think it is pretty damn stupid that the first things taken in a raid is special event crates. I still think these should be able to go into the vault or protected somehow. I have seen in a attack against me that I lost 5 at once plus a lot more which is stupid there should be a limit on how much can be lost. Things like this might drive people away from the game. /rantoff

stricker
06-26-2012, 10:16 AM
I think it is pretty damn stupid that the first things taken in a raid is special event crates. I still think these should be able to go into the vault or protected somehow. I have seen in a attack against me that I lost 5 at once plus a lot more which is stupid there should be a limit on how much can be lost. Things like this might drive people away from the game. /rantoff

...hey nullin, what level are you??? i need some crates so if you i can find you on my rivals list i want to raid your base too!!! :P

Agent Orange
06-26-2012, 05:24 PM

Odd but I find that the crates don't always drop first, I've made multiple hits before one drops so my guess is it varies. If you are looking at your stats don't forget that the news feed groups all of the hits you took into one post.

War Priest
06-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Odd but I find that the crates don't always drop first, I've made multiple hits before one drops so my guess is it varies. If you are looking at your stats don't forget that the news feed groups all of the hits you took into one post.

Agree with you on that. I usually attack somebody twice before moving on to make sure. I find more boxes the second hit than I do on the first.

jayharn3
06-26-2012, 06:02 PM
are the gold defense buildings worth buying? the emp cannon or drone flight center?

War Priest
06-26-2012, 06:03 PM
are the gold defense buildings worth buying? the emp cannon or drone flight center?

I think the EMP's are, but that's about it. I have 5 EMP's and 1 Drone Center but only bought that one because it looked cool.

Selfproclaimed
06-26-2012, 06:06 PM
I would say depends on how much gold you have or intend on using. If you are a regular gold user/ buyer ,then go for it. If not,I'd say there are better things to get with your gold.

War Priest
06-26-2012, 06:10 PM
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/buildings_2x/EMPCannon_0_SE_Store.png
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/buildings_2x/DroneFlightControl_0_SE_Store.png

Sorry, I'm bored. Today is the only day I have time to be on almost all day. :p

JohnnyR
06-26-2012, 07:05 PM

Agreeing on this 100%.

JohnnyR
06-26-2012, 07:06 PM

If they're being taken so easily, usually goes both ways-have at it man!

N-Why
06-27-2012, 07:41 AM
i have a question.

Is it normal to lose between 2-4 units on attacks and raids?

Thanks in advance

Arizona
06-27-2012, 07:51 AM
It's already difficult enough finding loose change, and you want to put crates into the vault? That would turn people away from the game, and Funzio would sell less gold. The best solution is to go and find another player and steal five crates of him/her. Happy hunting.

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 08:02 AM
N- why. - yes it's normal,even with infirmary upgraded. If you want to decrease your casualties, you would have to find someone with horrible stats compared to your own.

Crates issue- you just had a bad hit is all. A lot of times ,I have to attack someone 6-7 times before I get a crate. I attack them soo much simply for valor ,whatever drops with it,drops

Virux
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Sorry if this has been answered. I did check the faq thread btw. Do the amount of allies atk and def average with the total amount of allies you have? Or does it just add up?

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Virux- not sure exactly what you mean but I'll say yes... Each Ally will brings 4 additional units( your units,not theirs ) into battle. Example. Let's say you have 1000 units but only have 25 allies. That means you are only bringing in 100 of your units. Whatever your attack defense is, is a combination of your units,allies,boost buildings ,defense buildings.

Virux
06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
So, the level and units of my allies have nothing to do with adding them? If this is so, I got it. Thank you very much for your response.

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Your allies units,strength,level, have Ning to do with going into battle. Your score will be the same if you have aN ally at level 1 guy with no allies or a level 100 with 500 allies.

magepker
06-27-2012, 06:08 PM
question; if your pvping for cash, how do you choose who to attack to try to fish who has $ and who doesnt? Do you go to each persons profile just to check how much cash they have on hand (probably takes way to long)or do you follow some sort of technique? Right now i'm just attacking people who have the highest rank, ive come to notice high ranking people usually have some $.

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 06:16 PM
I check each profile. And I only attack for cash if they have more than 10 million. Otherwise ,if you risk attacking based off of Bp rank,the people usually do have good stats ,and you are more likely to have higher casualties and not get any money anyways. I'm big on casualties, I only attack for cash if I know I'm going to get over a million when I'm done

magepker
06-27-2012, 06:17 PM
I check each profile. And I only attack for cash if they have more than 10 million. Otherwise ,if you risk attacking based off of Bp rank,the people usually do have good stats ,and you are more likely to have higher casualties and not get any money anyways. I'm big on casualties, I only attack for cash if I know I'm going to get over a million when I'm done

doesnt that take you effin forever? and no1 at my lvl has 10mil unvaulted >_<

you go to each and every person on your rivals list profile?!?

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 06:20 PM
It's a little time consuming but if I attack blindly , I'll lose too many units and risk not getting the cash back to make up for it. I'm level 81 ,not many leave unvaulted cash,most have max vault,so I don't usually waste my time point for cash. I pvp for valor,I find someone with stats less than a 1/4 of my stats so I don't lose units while farming for valor.

magepker
06-27-2012, 06:21 PM
It's a little time consuming but if I attack blindly , I'll lose too many units and risk not getting the cash back to make up for it. I'm level 81 ,not many leave unvaulted cash,most have max vault,so I don't usually waste my time point for cash. I pvp for valor,I find someone with stats less than a 1/4 of my stats so I don't lose units while farming for valor.

ok then. 2nd question, what do you mean by farming for valor? lol

i've seemed to hit a wall where i only get valor quests when i lvl up which is quite annoying.

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Each level only gives a few missions for valor ,so afterwards I look for low stat players and attacked the crap out of them to make extra valor . The higher the level,the more valor you can make. Example. Level 81 , the most valor i can get per attack is 10 valor,average around 7-9 per attack. So I farm( attack ) certain players so I can gain extra valor and not lose units while doing it

ptard218
06-27-2012, 06:30 PM
I was wondering if there is an easy way to delete allies? I currently have 2300 and would like to drop over half......
THANKS!

magepker
06-27-2012, 06:31 PM
Each level only gives a few missions for valor ,so afterwards I look for low stat players and attacked the crap out of them to make extra valor . The higher the level,the more valor you can make. Example. Level 81 , the most valor i can get per attack is 10 valor,average around 7-9 per attack. So I farm( attack ) certain players so I can gain extra valor and not lose units while doing it

i see... maybe ill start doing the same thing... but hard to farm valor and attack people for cash, those 2 probably never coincide. thanks a lot proclaimed.

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Ptard - there is no quick way. It will be a long tedious process to drop that many. Actually,you should probably drop a lot more than that considering only 500 allies (2000 units ) max come into battle , so basically, having even 1000allies is pointless.

ptard218
06-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Ptard - there is no quick way. It will be a long tedious process to drop that many. Actually,you should probably drop a lot more than that considering only 500 allies (2000 units ) max come into battle , so basically, having even 1000allies is pointless.

Ugh!! That's what I was afraid of...
Thanks again Self

magepker
06-27-2012, 07:47 PM
43 crates, 7/10 goggles, enough to try and get 10/10 with gold? would require 1290 gold to open each one(reset timer+gold open). whats the best way to go about it? reset timer and use gold open or wait an hour and use gold open? or reset timer and use cash open

Selfproclaimed
06-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Mage- I have heard of people spending gold on the 2nd half of an event and not winning,I myself included , so I don't bother with gold on events anymore but if you do use gold on events , my best suggestion is to look at this thread by mcdoc who has won nearly every event with his strategy.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35884-Event-Strategy-for-those-who-wanna-know-ow-it-s-done-)

Vballmadam
06-27-2012, 10:32 PM
This morning I woke up and had several damaged buildings that had to be repaired and instead of collecting for that building the money was given to the person who attacked it . How does that happen? I am level 123and never had this happen before.

Jp lfs
06-27-2012, 10:36 PM
That is what happens when you get raided. I'm shocked and impressed that it's your first time. Have you ever raided anyone else?

Furthermore, if one of your defensive or boost buildings gets raided, you need to fix it before it works again. So someone with lower stats than you may attempt to take out your defense so they have easier access to your money. Look for the little wrenches and click them so the building is active again.

Vballmadam
06-28-2012, 06:04 AM
Yes. That is how I've been able to progress in this game. I took over from my son several months ago and have had to figure everything out myself. I've gotten myself too high too fast and am trying to learn more so I can keep playing. I love the challenge of this game. Last night was the first time I could post because they were having technical difficulty with my account.

Kode
06-28-2012, 06:22 AM
I do have a few questions

1) How do you guys take screens shots of the game? My first smart phone I got no clue.

2) Can anyone tell me the size of the Nano? Either relative to another building or using the "Palm Tree Small Square" as your basic 1x1 unit? My boss ticked me off so today is design base with AutoCAD vs work on that subdivision.

3) This is my first reply, is there a certain number I have to get before I am allowed to post a new thread?

Thanx guys have a good one. :)

Arizona
06-28-2012, 06:27 AM
I do have a few questions

1) How do you guys take screens shots of the game? My first smart phone I got no clue.

2) Can anyone tell me the size of the Nano? Either relative to another building or using the "Palm Tree Small Square" as your basic 1x1 unit? My boss ticked me off so today is design base with AutoCAD vs work on that subdivision.

3) This is my first reply, is there a certain number I have to get before I am allowed to post a new thread?

Thanx guys have a good one. :)

Nanotech is 12 x 12 (relative to say a Storage Silo that's 4 x 4)

Hassleham
06-28-2012, 06:30 AM
@Kode
You press the home button and the lock button at the same time and the screen flashes indicating you've taken a screenshot.

And i believe it's 10 posts before you can make a thread.

And welcome to the forum :)

Fifth Reich
06-28-2012, 06:40 AM
Yes. That is how I've been able to progress in this game. I took over from my son several months ago and have had to figure everything out myself. I've gotten myself too high too fast and am trying to learn more so I can keep playing. I love the challenge of this game. Last night was the first time I could post because they were having technical difficulty with my account. What are your stats?

Kode
06-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Thax for the info guys appreciate it. :)

Nullin
06-28-2012, 09:04 AM
What can I do to help increase my chances of winning raids or winning attacks on others since I really can't afford to buy gold and purchase good items or make it to the good items in special events.

LVL 84
ATK 5259
DEF 6390
# OF UNITS 815
# OF ALLIANCES 1228 ( removing a lot right now )

Nullin
06-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Wouldn't let me edit previous post. How do you add signature with stats to posts it is not in my edit profile area?

Selfproclaimed
06-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Nullin. At this point ,you have to camp for a while. Build up your income per hour so you can afford higher end units. And dot just buy a couple, buy a lot. Go to your rivals list, look for a profile that has high stats. Look through their inventory and see what units they have bought that aren't gold. And go off of that if need be, like the Chinese,if you don't know, steal the idea. To edit your signature , you have to click inbox , and on the left hand side,you will see where to edit signature,avatar,profile pic, etc etc.

Arizona
06-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Wouldn't let me edit previous post. How do you add signature with stats to posts it is not in my edit profile area?
Top of the page
Forum Actions
Edit Profile
On the left you will see an option in the menu to edit your signature.

Hassleham
06-28-2012, 12:30 PM
What can I do to help increase my chances of winning raids or winning attacks on others since I really can't afford to buy gold and purchase good items or make it to the good items in special events.

LVL 84
ATK 5259
DEF 6390
# OF UNITS 815
# OF ALLIANCES 1228 ( removing a lot right now )

Read through some of the guides in the sticky thread at the top of the forum page, should help you out a lot.

Fifth Reich
06-28-2012, 02:38 PM

LVL 84
ATK 5259
DEF 6390
# OF UNITS 815
# OF ALLIANCES 1228 ( removing a lot right now ) I am a level 87 with only 300 allies with over 20,000 attack and defense and my strategy is an army 60% valor, 30% cash, and the rest are loot and all those event items. Your stats are pretty suckish and you need to have at least 15,000 to become an average player. Don't follow Dreno33's suggesting and DO NOT camp if you have a low income because you will get nowhere and people will still smash you. My reccomendation is go down to 200 allies and see how that works. Start to buy flamethrowers, medics, military ambulances, snipers, APCs, Inflatables, Frigates, and other low-medium units just to get your stats to below 7,500. One recommondation that is a MUST is stop doing map missions except for farming because you will get level up and get killed in the game. Go set up goals for yourself and find a few friends to compete in little contests. You need to tell me your skill-point usage and your income before I can do anything else.

Dr. Dengus
06-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Don't follow Dreno33's suggesting and DO NOT camp if you have a low income because you will get nowhere and people will still smash you.

One recommondation that is a MUST is stop doing map missions except for farming because you will get level up and get killed in the game.

You tell him not to camp, and then you tell him not to level up....

Fifth Reich
06-28-2012, 04:44 PM
You tell him not to camp, and then you tell him not to level up....I find my way is to build an army by slowing farming loot and buying units while slowly leveling up. Camping is effective but is very slow when building an army at level 84 camping is not like level 20 and you get attacked by people with 80 allies when you have 30 and if you have 60 they have 110 so its not a safe place. Plus, you get more attacks. I have camped from level 78-86 and it was not fun even though I have a big valor army advantage. Camping age is over at level 50.

Vballmadam
06-28-2012, 08:58 PM
A 57382
d 61574
Income 286608
Won 5 events just not the iph

Kode
06-29-2012, 12:05 AM
When I was 38 I saw alot of other 38's with the Adv Airbase with its lvl 40 requirement. Now at 40 I am seeing other 40's with the Dry Dock and its lvl 50 requirement.

So how are these people getting them early?

Thanx in advance. :)

Thief
06-29-2012, 12:19 AM
I find my way is to build an army by slowing farming loot and buying units while slowly leveling up. Camping is effective but is very slow when building an army at level 84 camping is not like level 20 and you get attacked by people with 80 allies when you have 30 and if you have 60 they have 110 so its not a safe place. Plus, you get more attacks. I have camped from level 78-86 and it was not fun even though I have a big valor army advantage. Camping age is over at level 50.

Sorry i disagree that after level 50 camping is over. I'm a camping Event player right now. (i don't pve or Pvp except to participate in the events....which recently has made me very active) I have almost no Valor units (i think i have 20?) I'm currently level 59 with max allies and no real Powerful units with the exception of the Elite base defense. Majority of my defense is just Military Ambulances though and on average i'm holding 15 million over the past couple of weeks upgrading the expensive money buildings. Can individuals still defeat me? Of course but not 95% of them.

Thief
06-29-2012, 12:21 AM
When I was 38 I saw alot of other 38's with the Adv Airbase with its lvl 40 requirement. Now at 40 I am seeing other 40's with the Dry Dock and its lvl 50 requirement.

So how are these people getting them early?

Thanx in advance. :)

An update a few months ago added level requirements to the Unit buildings. However if you were playing and built the building before the upgrade you still have it. However don't feel bad as the level requirements are just put in place to help direct players so that they don't build unit buildings they probably can't afford to produce most of the units.

~Ace

Saint Anger
06-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey all, is there a trick to getting yourself off someone's news feed? I think I have seen some mention of ways to do it, but I can't remember? Does it have to do with posting comments so that that attack/revenge option disappears? I am being attacked quite often by a single player - 11 times in a row and 9 times in the last hour. He wins half and he loses half, so we're pretty evenly matched. I am just sick of seeing it over and over again, even when he does leave a donation half of the time.

War Priest
06-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey all, is there a trick to getting yourself off someone's news feed? I think I have seen some mention of ways to do it, but I can't remember? Does it have to do with posting comments so that that attack/revenge option disappears? I am being attacked quite often by a single player - 11 times in a row and 9 times in the last hour. He wins half and he loses half, so we're pretty evenly matched. I am just sick of seeing it over and over again, even when he does leave a donation half of the time.

You can spam his wall with comments. You could always ask to ally up first though.

Saint Anger
06-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks, WP. I will try the ally request - I would rather not spam.

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Alright got a question...just hit LVL 22 and it says I unlocked a boneyard? WTH is this?

War Priest
06-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Alright got a question...just hit LVL 22 and it says I unlocked a boneyard? WTH is this?

A mission map.

SeqWins
06-30-2012, 04:58 PM
A mission map.

Should I feel retarded or embarrassed? lol

Fifth Reich
06-30-2012, 06:27 PM
You can spam his wall with comments. You could always ask to ally up first though.He could always block you.

Fun
06-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Is my stats any good please tell me not sure if I'm doing good or not

Image:
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/Markzehh/bee856a4.jpg

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Fun - My opinion is yes, your doing fine. There is no need for you to have that many allies so you could probably be doing slightly better.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 08:40 PM
He could always block you.

That's why you spam him enough times before he logs on and blocks you.

War Priest
06-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Is my stats any good please tell me not sure if I'm doing good or not

Image:
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/Markzehh/bee856a4.jpg

You should work on your IPH though.

Fun
06-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Fun - My opinion is yes, your doing fine. There is no need for you to have that many allies so you could probably be doing slightly better.

Should I delete some if so how many?

Fun
06-30-2012, 08:58 PM
You should work on your IPH though.

Yes that is my goal now what are the best buildings to get and upgrade

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Fun- I say this because you can only bring in a max of 500 allies into battle. So even if you have 3000 allies ,technically ,only 500 are coming into battle. I would say fall below 500 and try and find a sweet spot . Warpriest could probably give you a better idea of where you should be

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Fun - also if you look in modern war FAQS thread, if you scroll down a little in there,you'll find a link leading to a thread , war priests no hassle money building spreadsheet .it will tell you the payouts of upgraded buildings and such and give you a better idea of what you buildings you should upgrade to best fit you style of playing and collecting times.

Fun
06-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Fun- I say this because you can only bring in a max of 500 allies into battle. So even if you have 3000 allies ,technically ,only 500 are coming into battle. I would say fall below 500 and try and find a sweet spot . Warpriest could probably give you a better idea of where you should be
So the maximum for all ranks is 500? Where around is the 'sweet spot'? How do I know if I'm in there ?

Selfproclaimed
06-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Max is 500 ,2000 units go into battle. Common misunderstanding is people think it's their Allies units but it's not. Each ally will let you bring 4 more of YOUR units,not theirs. Sweet spot as in,drop your allies to like 450, look at your rivals list,if your attack/ defense is higher than most of your rivals,then your in a sweet spot, if it's not, keep dropping and keep checking to find that spot. If you can't find hat spot ,then perhaps you would need to increase your stats

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 09:19 PM
So the maximum for all ranks is 500? Where around is the 'sweet spot'? How do I know if I'm in there ?

That is incorrect. It is actually your rank times 5, with 500 as the max. Since you are level 95, you are only using 475. Also you will get farmed for valor over level 100 if you have over 499 allies, so you may want to drop below max for a while. Your call. The best strategy is to find your own comfort level and stay there.

Jp lfs
06-30-2012, 09:22 PM
Also, your strength is fairly respectable for that level. You will see tons of players with only 6000 attack and defense all the way to level 120. You are well above that, so don't panic.

boardgames rule
07-01-2012, 12:36 PM
What is better for me. I am UK and my shipyard is at level 6, air field level 4, barracks level 5 and ground factory level 4. What should i buy now that can boost my attack stat. I was thinking either cruisers or hovercrafts but maybe their is something better.

Fifth Reich
07-01-2012, 02:52 PM
That's why you spam him enough times before he logs on and blocks you.Blitzkrieg told me to spam his wall and I did like 30 times. He said it only showed like 5 times.

Selfproclaimed
07-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Board games - I'm past those levels so I don't know what unlocks on those levels. So just look at the units, whithever has the best stats,buy it up,should be buying up the highest of whatever you can get your hands on really.

boardgames rule
07-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Hi
The highest units i have unlocked are the Eagle fighter jet (12,9) 120k ,Cruiser (12,16) 225k and Amphibious hovercraft (16,16) 400k. the last 2 are sea but more expensive what should i get. I was thinking more of the sea stuff since i am UK. Also can you try to convince me that air units are good for Me. Should i even buy them/upgrade air field?

commandNconquer
07-01-2012, 05:05 PM
@boardgames rules ; i would get the cruiser !

my question : elite ops chopper vs aircraft carrier so basically strong against air vs +2 defense which one should i get? does the strong against outweigh the +2 def?

boardgames rule
07-01-2012, 06:13 PM
The hover craft has a strong against ground feature does that make a different

C0720
07-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Does anyone know why we only get a reward for the first 25 allies that we visit?

Selfproclaimed
07-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Co720- I would assume because if someone had a few hundred allies ,that's potentially a few hundred thousand dollars , if of course someone was that patient to go to every ally,lol I sure wouldn't , but really even if it was set to 50 ,50k isn't going to make a game changing difference for me per day. I don't even visit allies for the money,too much time

Board- go th hovercraft. If your uk, and sea units usually have the best casualty rates for survival. I heard before the hovercraft being the better / best of the units in that medium range

bushobama
07-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Are units from defeating bosses indestructible ??

commandNconquer
07-02-2012, 12:27 AM
yes they all are!

bushobama
07-02-2012, 01:18 AM
yes they all are!
Nice! I just scored a turbo something, with 50a30d...

boardgames rule
07-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Thanks that helps alot

Fifth Reich
07-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Thanks that helps alotDon't get the Eagle because they die fast and you will cry when you lose all of them. The Cruiser is a very good defense and attack unit with a good casualty rate and price. Hovercraft is probably beyond the power of you economy but, they might be a great investment because they almost never die (like the cruiser) and they kill tanks (NOT like the cruiser)

jayharn3
07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
2 questions...

are any of the limited gold units worth buying that come up when starting the game?

i am a several time a day player but have yet to unlock a boss battle. do i need to do an update or anything?

Selfproclaimed
07-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Jayharn- limited good units, I'd say some are worth it. Say you spend 60 gold for the low LE unit that has like 30-40 stats. Kind of not worth it considering you can win a free indestructible with higher stats. Buuut we all have our own style of playing.also depends on how much gold you have,how much your willing to part with,will you have gold in the future. I myself, DO buy them low gold units because I like certain ones ,not based off stats but based off of how cool I think it is,lol.
As for the boss. You hav to go to your app store and update the game . At this point there is no way for you to probably make it to the final boss but you can bang some out and get some free indestructibles. There is also a special on the LEs that if you buy a full set of LEs ,you get a free gold unit

jayharn3
07-02-2012, 06:25 PM
ok, i dloaded the up and started. i beat him the 1st time so now what do i do?

magepker
07-02-2012, 06:32 PM
just wondering, how much is it costing some of you per cash attack on this event? I'm upto the 28th guy, costing me 102k per attack

ok, i dloaded the up and started. i beat him the 1st time so now what do i do?

keep beating him everytime you get the boss event, the higher the lvl the harder it becomes. Kill him 30 times you get the best unit available in the game right now... But also after everytime you kill him you get a indestructible unit.

jayharn3
07-02-2012, 06:37 PM
but how are you getting boss events?

Jhoemel
07-02-2012, 06:37 PM
just wondering, how much is it costing some of you per cash attack on this event? I'm upto the 28th guy, costing me 102k per attack

keep beating him everytime you get the boss event, the higher the lvl the harder it becomes. Kill him 30 times you get the best unit available in the game right now... But also after everytime you kill him you get a indestructible unit.

cheap, im in the 11th guy and needs 120k a pop so I stopped. Its impossible to beat the guy without gold so I wont throw away the cash that I badly need right now

magepker
07-02-2012, 06:38 PM
and another question, my country right now is russia, only have a lvl 5 airfield thats currently being upgraded(highest lvl unit is kc135 5-18 150k) and a lvl 2 advanced (highest cash unit is osprey 17-22 640k way too expensive)

So my question, what the hell cash unit should i buy? I've been buying a10's since they're okay since i have 160 of them but have a hella high casualty rate but it seems like most air units do,

would you suggest i move to UK for lower rates and better units or buy a diff cash unit like the sepctre gunship after the airfield upgrades (11-13 160k dunno about the casualty rate)

so... simply put, what the heck should i buy or should i just switch countries and buy cruisers?

btw im lvl 69 and i just thought, maybe ground units? as you can tell, im lost >_<

Selfproclaimed
07-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Jayharn- just hit the insurgent leader on th first map , go back to your base or visit a rivals base afterwards and a boss event will pop up. After each boss you beat, you'll win a free indestructible unit.

Mage- I didn't even waste my money buying kc strats and ospreys . I'm Russia too but there too expensive for what they offer. You want to strengthen your defense , buy up a hundred or two of the surveillance drones and ambulances.

ZeroCoder
07-02-2012, 08:55 PM
how can I know my lowest atk unit?

Selfproclaimed
07-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Zero- your lowest going into battle? Otherwise it's probably just 1 ,lol. But as for lowest going into battle. That's a toughy, I don't think there is an easy way to find out. You'd have to calculate how many units your bringing into battle, then comb though your inventory starting with your highest. If anyone knows a different way,better,quicker way, speak up

ZeroCoder
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Zero- your lowest going into battle? Otherwise it's probably just 1 ,lol.

Oops! incomplete question... :D :p
yes, i mean lowest unit going into battle. Thanks, Bro.

magepker
07-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Jayharn- just hit the insurgent leader on th first map , go back to your base or visit a rivals base afterwards and a boss event will pop up. After each boss you beat, you'll win a free indestructible unit.

Mage- I didn't even waste my money buying kc strats and ospreys . I'm Russia too but there too expensive for what they offer. You want to strengthen your defense , buy up a hundred or two of the surveillance drones and ambulances.

i have 100 of each of those already, and 100 sea scouts (or whatever they're called 3A 17D) my D is 21k boosted compared to my 17k attack, i'm really aggressive so i want to get my attack much higher but having problems choosing what unit i want to stock up on since i dont wanna spend my valor.

What do you buy to get your attack higher?

Selfproclaimed
07-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Mage- for me. I'm Russia ,I'm in the middle of upgrading my airfield to level 10 for the b52 bomber. They have 30 attk. I was in same position as you,what do use to increase attack besides valor. And I wasn't satisfied with any of the units so irked on my upgrades for better units

magepker
07-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Mage- for me. I'm Russia ,I'm in the middle of upgrading my airfield to level 10 for the b52 bomber. They have 30 attk. I was in same position as you,what do use to increase attack besides valor. And I wasn't satisfied with any of the units so irked on my upgrades for better units

im russia as well, i see... but those b52's are expensive as hell.... i need some sort of middle ground from the expensive as hell to the cheap and worthless, guess im stuck at the warthogs\chinooks for now..

Selfproclaimed
07-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Mage- have you tried farming the mini submarines from emir island ? You can farm mini subs from the submarine( top left) in emir island,there stats are 10-8

magepker
07-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Mage- have you tried farming the mini submarines from emir island ? You can farm mini subs from the submarine( top left) in emir island,there stats are 10-8

yea im gonna start doing that now after finding out about them, i only have 900 energy so its gonna take a while >_<
do you think the spectre gunship is a waste? says cas rate is low but i dunno how truthful that is,

Selfproclaimed
07-03-2012, 09:38 AM
If your camping, just sit tight, and farm the minis , it won't make your score go up drastic quick but it's just an idea. The gunship, I haven't bought a single one of them, for the money, there gotta be something better to buy. You might be at a crossroads until you upgrade your unit buildings because otherwise you aren't left with many options.

magepker
07-03-2012, 10:04 AM
If your camping, just sit tight, and farm the minis , it won't make your score go up drastic quick but it's just an idea. The gunship, I haven't bought a single one of them, for the money, there gotta be something better to buy. You might be at a crossroads until you upgrade your unit buildings because otherwise you aren't left with many options.

yea, i upped my allies so i could beat the boss quicker so now im reducing back down to around 70 allies and gonna camp for a little, gonna get my unit buildings higher i guess, it just sucks that im wasting 48-60hours on unit buildings when i have money buildings only taking 16-18 hours, guess im gonna have to camp for a few months >_<

magepker
07-03-2012, 10:53 AM
thinking about spending 500 gold on 2 geothermal plants, anyone else think the geothermals are the best gold money buildings?

boardgames rule
07-03-2012, 11:00 AM
I like geos and have got 1 from TJ gold. once i upgrade it it will put out1/2 mil every 6 hours!!!!!!

magepker
07-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I like geos and have got 1 from TJ gold. once i upgrade it it will put out1/2 mil every 6 hours!!!!!!

jeez what lvl is it? i noticed that gold buildings are REALLY expensive to upgrade so thats a downsite.

Dr. Dengus
07-03-2012, 11:51 AM
I bought 2 geo's with my TJ gold. Get them early too, easier to save money out of vault at the lower levels.

boardgames rule
07-03-2012, 11:57 AM
I think a level 5 gives out 1/2 mil every 6 hours. But the upgrade is like 50 mil!!!!

Selfproclaimed
07-03-2012, 12:01 PM
I would go with the bio dome or coal mine. Geo thermal is good but the cost to upgrade it far is out of reach if your not able to leave millionsss unvaulted . Look at the spreadsheet . You can probably get a bio dome putting out over a million with upgrades and actually reachable . Same with coal mine.

magepker
07-03-2012, 05:24 PM
I would go with the bio dome or coal mine. Geo thermal is good but the cost to upgrade it far is out of reach if your not able to leave millionsss unvaulted . Look at the spreadsheet . You can probably get a bio dome putting out over a million with upgrades and actually reachable . Same with coal mine.

your right, that biodome is pretty good, cheaper upgrade and even faster...

More questions; i'm thinking about plunking down a large amount of $ on Gold for gold units to build myself a small gold army, is it REALLY better to buy crates then it is to buy LE's now that you get that bonus unit? i know the crates give you more units, but the units aren't as strong especially if you get a bunch of commons..... especially if im camping with low allies.. or am i thinking of this incorrectly?

Selfproclaimed
07-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Mage- technically, crates are better. Example. I had bought 18 3packs. Which equals 54 units. Of them 54 I only had 4 rares, lots of uncommon and common, and the stats increased a bunch. For around the same cost, to buy 2 full sets of LEs ,with the free unit, your looking at like 4 high end stats ( like a rare ) and only 6 additional units ,which would be the other LEs . One full set of LEs only increased my stats by like a thousand. When I had bought the crates ,it increased by like 3000 .

magepker
07-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Mage- technically, crates are better. Example. I had bought 18 3packs. Which equals 54 units. Of them 54 I only had 4 rares, lots of uncommon and common, and the stats increased a bunch. For around the same cost, to buy 2 full sets of LEs ,with the free unit, your looking at like 4 high end stats ( like a rare ) and only 6 additional units ,which would be the other LEs . One full set of LEs only increased my stats by like a thousand. When I had bought the crates ,it increased by like 3000 .

Thanks SP, i just searched around and found a thread where he explained the math, i know it was pretty obvious that crates are better, unless you only get uncommons >_>

edit: Everytime they change the crates and change the units you get, do they ever get any better? i never noticed.

Selfproclaimed
07-03-2012, 05:38 PM
I haven't been buying very long , best person to answer that would be warpriest

Fun
07-03-2012, 08:45 PM
-Magepker they are not always getting better or worse this weeks is worse than last so next week hopefully should be better I would advise keeping it for next week bud

boardgames rule
07-04-2012, 05:14 AM
I am UK and was wondering are therE any ground and air units that I should unlock. Or are the sea units better.

II AIRWOLF II
07-04-2012, 07:15 AM
how are people unlocking unit buildings WAY before the level needed to unlock them, ive seen a people lower than level 35 that have unlocked the DRY DOCS building that doesnt unlock untill level 50??? i have noticed many other buildings unlocked before they should be, why is this??

SeqWins
07-04-2012, 07:25 AM
how are people unlocking unit buildings WAY before the level needed to unlock them, ive seen a people lower than level 35 that have unlocked the DRY DOCS building that doesnt unlock untill level 50??? i have noticed many other buildings unlocked before they should be, why is this??

When the game first was released all of these buildings were unlocked to any LVL player, these guys must have been playing the game since the start.

boardgames rule
07-04-2012, 11:01 AM
So i am Uk and was wondering if there is any air or ground units that will be worth getting/Upgrading building to get. Any info would be great.

Bronson
07-04-2012, 11:22 AM
So i am Uk and was wondering if there is any air or ground units that will be worth getting/Upgrading building to get. Any info would be great.

I'm UK same as you and I won't buy any ground units at all and only air unit I will probably get is the stealth bomber but if you can't afford the good sea units then the cheaper air units are a good short term substitute but you will lose them quicker.

boardgames rule
07-04-2012, 11:48 AM
So should i even upgrade my ground and air fields? Some of the air planes are nice " SS drone and B52 bomber and the SH and stealth bomber. Also the ground units would be used as meatsheilds later on. So upgrade those buildings later is what you are saying if i understand correct. IF so what sea units would you recommend?

Bronson
07-04-2012, 12:24 PM
So should i even upgrade my ground and air fields? Some of the air planes are nice " SS drone and B52 bomber and the SH and stealth bomber. Also the ground units would be used as meatsheilds later on. So upgrade those buildings later is what you are saying if i understand correct. IF so what sea units would you recommend?

At your level sea scouts are your best defence then when your money grows move on to mine launchers and finally aircraft carriers.

For attack start at subs then cruisers then hovers and onto destroyers. Forget about ballistic subs cas rate is medium.

There are good air units so still get SH but I have more SF due to my flag and naval boost. Also I have stocked up on global hawk drones due to their "strong against air" property.

boardgames rule
07-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Later should i get B52s or is it better to upgrade sea to level 10 and get battleships? Since i am camping i will skip out getting cruisers and go on to hovercrafts or is that a bad idea?

Fifth Reich
07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Later should i get B52s or is it better to upgrade sea to level 10 and get battleships? Since i am camping i will skip out getting cruisers and go on to hovercrafts or is that a bad idea?Forget the battleships because they break your bank and Stealth Frigates do much more good. SS drones are a must at higher levels but right now you would be good with medics, Military ambulances, Cruisers, Sea scouts, and probably even the transports. At level 40 you don't need to care about density but, care about being in the top. As you advance, slowly replace them with SS Drones, and mine ships.

Bronson
07-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Later should i get B52s or is it better to upgrade sea to level 10 and get battleships? Since i am camping i will skip out getting cruisers and go on to hovercrafts or is that a bad idea?

You can go anyway you want to play but always keep in mind that at some point your gonna need atleast 2000 units for attack and 2000 for defence.

I have 100 cruisers but not bothered if they die in battle as I can buy 1 of them every 2 hours just from my 1 hour buildings but if you go low ally then the higher the stat the better and hovercrafts are much sturdier than cruisers and destroyers are better than both. I have only ever lost 3 destroyers.

Top 4 lowest cas units in the game in order Railgun, Aircraft Carrier, Battleship & Destroyer. At end game these are what I want in my army with a sprinkling of valor and Steath bombers but that is a long way off.

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 08:56 AM
You can go anyway you want to play but always keep in mind that at some point your gonna need atleast 2000 units for attack and 2000 for defence.

I have 100 cruisers but not bothered if they die in battle as I can buy 1 of them every 2 hours just from my 1 hour buildings but if you go low ally then the higher the stat the better and hovercrafts are much sturdier than cruisers and destroyers are better than both. I have only ever lost 3 destroyers.

Top 4 lowest cas units in the game in order Railgun, Aircraft Carrier, Battleship & Destroyer. At end game these are what I want in my army with a sprinkling of valor and Steath bombers but that is a long way off.Cruisers are my destroyer meatshields.

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm UK same as you and I won't buy any ground units at all and only air unit I will probably get is the stealth bomber but if you can't afford the good sea units then the cheaper air units are a good short term substitute but you will lose them quicker.

Not to argue, just to provide a counterpoint-

The "Stealth Surveillance Drone" unit is a great defensive air unit. 8 attack, 30 defense "Very Low" casualty rate at $525k. I feel like it is a good value with a heavy enough slant to defense that you won't lose them when attacking.

Bronson
07-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Not to argue, just to provide a counterpoint-

The "Stealth Surveillance Drone" unit is a great defensive air unit. 8 attack, 30 defense "Very Low" casualty rate at $525k. I feel like it is a good value with a heavy enough slant to defense that you won't lose them when attacking.

Always good to have a counter argument. I was only going from my experience and haven't unlocked them yet as working specifically on sea. From my point (being UK) the accumulative effect of having say 200 ML is better for my boosts than having 100 ML and 100 SSDs.

For non UK players then SSDs make more sense for pure stats but then you also have to take into account the MLs strong against sea property as I like all my def units to have a strong against.

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Always good to have a counter argument. I was only going from my experience and haven't unlocked them yet as working specifically on sea. From my point (being UK) the accumulative effect of having say 200 ML is better for my boosts than having 100 ML and 100 SSDs.

For non UK players then SSDs make more sense for pure stats but then you also have to take into account the MLs strong against sea property as I like all my def units to have a strong against.

I agree. I love the Mine Launchers. Especially with the strong against. They also unlock faster, I believe. But that 11 attack score is tougher to get out of your attack army if you are using them only for defense. As a UK player, you could farm the Mini Sub, and with the country bonus, that would keep your SSD's out of battle.

bigflan
07-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Guys I have both ml and ssd there both great to have and having both makes up a better defense then having either 1 only

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM

I completely see where you are coming from. Country Boosts and Boost Building have to be managed carefully as well. I try to think in terms of "What unit is this replacing/protecting?"

For example- As UK, not only are your Mine Launchers a good defensive unit, they can also keep your Super Hornets out of your defensive army, so you won't lose them unless you attack someone else. It really is the better call in your case, I believe.

My current problem is the reverse- trying to keep my Aircraft Carriers from attacking. That is a Billion Dollar problem, I think. Lol.

ladyfizz27
07-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Why am I seeing this? Im level 69 with 115 allies

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg590/nicolasherry/4841351c.jpg

I apologise if someome has already asked this question :)

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 10:48 AM
That has been happening for a while now. If you refresh enough times, you get some pretty wild rival results.

Here's a scary one for you- I am Lvl 122, and had a Lvl 94 and a 103 pop up on my list last night. So yes, they can see you, too. Sweet dreams.

ladyfizz27
07-05-2012, 10:49 AM
That has been happening for a while now. If you refresh enough times, you get some pretty wild rival results.

Here's a scary one for you- I am Lvl 122, and had a Lvl 94 and a 103 pop up on my list last night. So yes, they can see you, too. Sweet dreams.

I dont like it...

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 10:52 AM
I dont like it...

The only upside I can think of, is that you can find rivals to complete valor missions more easily if you are below max ally.

Outside of that, it makes camping low-ally a lot riskier, and that may be intended.

ladyfizz27
07-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Outside of that, it makes camping low-ally a lot riskier, and that may be intended.

Great stuff! Gree/funzio dont like to make it easy for us do they?

Bronson
07-05-2012, 11:05 AM
I agree. I love the Mine Launchers. Especially with the strong against. They also unlock faster, I believe. But that 11 attack score is tougher to get out of your attack army if you are using them only for defense. As a UK player, you could farm the Mini Sub, and with the country bonus, that would keep your SSD's out of battle.

That is the conundrum I am working on now getting def out of att and att out of def. Only problem with mini subs is your guaranteed to lose 7-8 in 10 attacks so I only farm them during events as its a good crate drop.

For the MLs with flag and naval boost I need either a sea unit 12 or above or non-sea 14 or above so currently stocking up on cruisers and hovercrafts to push these out but may take awhile as I have a baseline of 250 allies giving me 1000 units.

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 11:11 AM
That is the conundrum I am working on now getting def out of att and att out of def. Only problem with mini subs is your guaranteed to lose 7-8 in 10 attacks so I only farm them during events as its a good crate drop.

For the MLs with flag and naval boost I need either a sea unit 12 or above or non-sea 14 or above so currently stocking up on cruisers and hovercrafts to push these out but may take awhile as I have a baseline of 250 allies giving me 1000 units.

Commando's would do the trick, but you have the High casualty problem with infantry. When you get into the Stryker, Harrier, Pavelow class of unit, the cost becomes a factor, even though the casualty rate is lower.

Bronson
07-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Commando's would do the trick, but you have the High casualty problem with infantry. When you get into the Stryker, Harrier, Pavelow class of unit, the cost becomes a factor, even though the casualty rate is lower.

My plan is to try and stick to low cas rates where possible that's why my army takes a long time to upgrade going the slow but steady route and I would rather have my problem instead of yours with the carriers.

When I finally sort out these 1000 units I'll be set as then I know what to buy to replace what and then slowly add allies as I lvl up and a couple of nano and oil rig upgrades will help!

Fifth Reich
07-05-2012, 01:03 PM
My plan is to stock up on high-cas ones and then as they die I replace them with lower casualty rate units.

boardgames rule
07-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the help. I will start getting cruisers,hovercrafts and more defensive units right away.

Ryan5100
07-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Do defense buildings help protect against raids? Im about to level up to 75 and was wondering if I should buy a rail gun and put it beside my nanos and composites factory

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes, they do. The blue ring around them shows their protective range or "halo."

Ryan5100
07-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes, they do. The blue ring around them shows their protective range or "halo."Ok thanks I'll probably buy one for my nanos then thanks :)

Jp lfs
07-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Ok thanks I'll probably buy one for my nanos then thanks :)

I have some defense on my money buildings, but remember, the best defense against raids is collecting your money on time. Some of the money buildings aren't worth protecting (like Supply Depot's.) Personally, I gave heavier defensive attention to the boost buildings. I also try to hide defensive buildings if possible, so intruders get a surprise. Some people go the opposite route and put their buildings out in the open, as a warning.

Also, you can overlap the defensive halos for even better coverage.

Lotsa different strategies. Good Luck!

Ryan5100
07-05-2012, 05:00 PM
I have some defense on my money buildings, but remember, the best defense against raids is collecting your money on time. Some of the money buildings aren't worth protecting (like Supply Depot's.) Personally, I gave heavier defensive attention to the boost buildings. I also try to hide defensive buildings if possible, so intruders get a surprise. Some people go the opposite route and put their buildings out in the open, as a warning.

Also, you can overlap the defensive halos for even better coverage.

Lotsa different strategies. Good Luck!I'm hiding my composites with my nano and I put the railgun where it would protect both nanos and composites im gonna build another railgun to overlap the composites also bc I've lost 2 fights bc people keep raiding it lol

Endo
07-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Hi random question here, :)

Does anyone remember what the Autonomous Heavy's bonus was?? its stats are attack 236 def 101

metalmess
07-06-2012, 07:50 AM
i seem ot be stuck at the bom bahi city level. i've leveled up at least three times and I still can't proceed with an mor emissions on a diffrent level. Is bom bahi city the last level? i've beated sid bahar at least 4 times now. thanks

Jp lfs
07-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Bom Bahia City is currently the final map.

Fifth Reich
07-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi random question here, :)

Does anyone remember what the Autonomous Heavy's bonus was?? its stats are attack 236 def 101I'ts the event prize unit that gives 30% more cash from missions.

jayharn3
07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Allies question...

I am at level 81, 35k attack, 38k defense and Russian. What do you think my ally count should be at? Thanks...J

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Allies question...

I am at level 81, 35k attack, 38k defense and Russian. What do you think my ally count should be at? Thanks...J

I'd say you could survive fairly well in the 315 - max allies range (405 would be max at your level). With 315 allies your defense density is at 30 which is good. And at max allies your defense density is around 23, which is survivable but not ideal. Hope this helps.

Edit: Knowing your current amount of allies would help too. I'm just estimating the above numbers based on your given 38k defense.

magepker
07-06-2012, 03:09 PM
wth is defense density?!?

edit: nvm i used my head for a second.

how do you figure an optimal amount of attack and defense density for your level? im lvl 72 what would be an optimal range?

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Haha np. (Profile Attack / Defense Stat) / (Units Taken to Battle) for anyone else curious. I'd say anything in the 20 - 30 range would be pretty good if not great for your level.

manbeast
07-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Allies question...

what i do is:

go to the add ally screen
take note of your current atk and def stat
add 1 ally
find out how much atk and def. you gained.

this will help you figure out what your weakest unit is. if your weakest units are strong, then keep adding more allies!

jayharn3
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
i had over 1110 but have been deleting, keeping only high level players (90 and up). i am down to 490 and still removing. it sucks though because i have to click 6-7 times to see more allies. why can't we see all of our allies on 1 page or be given the option to have them in chronological from high to low or low to high?

Jp lfs
07-06-2012, 04:02 PM
@jayharn3

You may want to rethink your strategy for deleting allies. Strength is not determined by level number. You may have some powerful allies in the lower levels that will come back to haunt you later. It takes much longer, but when I am deleting allies, I always visit them first to check stats and if they are still active. Dead accounts are the first to go. High Level players with low stats are next, because I may be able to farm them later. Low level players with high stats I try to keep as allies, just in case they sneak up behind me.

Just a couple thoughts.

Endo
07-06-2012, 10:18 PM
I'ts the event prize unit that gives 30% more cash from missions.

Thank You for your help :)

Nullin
07-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Most likely the answer is no, but is there a way to remove more than 1 ally at a time. Would make life a lot simpler lol

Selfproclaimed
07-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Nullin- nope. Only one at a time

Nullin
07-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Or at least would be nice if it didn't reset after you remove one person. Or maybe list by lvl.

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Can anybody tell me the casualty rate of the mobile tactical unit and if it's any good in your own opinion? Cheers.

Selfproclaimed
07-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Hassle. I say it's ehhh. I used to have them...now I have none. I wouldn't waste my money on them

Arizona
07-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Can anybody tell me the casualty rate of the mobile tactical unit and if it's any good in your own opinion? Cheers.
They're cheap and cheerful and die often. I don't consider them anything other than expendables. To clarify, we are talking about the units that cost 110,000. I never have more than 10 at one time. I make sure there's always a ready supply of other units to share death with. Commandos, Eagles, Submarines.

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Hassle. I say it's ehhh. I used to have them...now I have none. I wouldn't waste my money on them

Crapples. I'm about to unlock the Stealth Surveillance Drone in a few hours and i need a few units to increase the my attack so that they aren't taken in to battle when i attack :/
I'd rather not reduce allies.

bigflan
07-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Hey quick question

Should I ask them to lock my account game and ask them for the 1000 gold from that account that had been used

Will they do it

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 01:28 PM
They're cheap and cheerful and die often. I don't consider them anything other than expendables. To clarify, we are talking about the units that cost 110,000. I never have more than 10 at one time. I make sure there's always a ready supply of other units to share death with. Commandos, Eagles, Submarines.

Cheers Saigon. Those other three you named are also what i use for meat shields so i'll do the same as you.

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Hey quick question

Should I ask them to lock my account game and ask them for the 1000 gold from that account that had been used

Will they do it

If you're asking if they'll give you a refund then probably not.

bigflan
07-08-2012, 01:30 PM
If you're asking if they'll give you a refund then probably not.I'm asking they lock my account and then give 1000 gold in a new account

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm asking they lock my account and then give 1000 gold in a new account

Why do you want them to do that? You could just ask them to reset your current account to level 1.

bigflan
07-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Why do you want them to do that? You could just ask them to reset your current account to level 1.What I just want my gold so if an start again with a new account I know cc mark can lock an account but I want the gold that went into that account taken into the new one

Ascent
07-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Composite adds 20% at level 10
Boost building adds 20% at level 10
Nation bonus adds 10%

Which means:

1.2x1.2x1.1 = 1.584 that is 58.4% is the total max boost you can get for a units' defense.
1.2x1.1 = 1.32 that is 32% is the total max boost you can get for a units' attack.

Is this correct or not? Do the stats support this?

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Composite adds 20% at level 10
Boost building adds 20% at level 10
Nation bonus adds 10%

Which means:

1.2x1.2x1.1 = 1.584 that is 58.4% is the total max boost you can get for a units' defense.
1.2x1.1 = 1.32 that is 32% is the total max boost you can get for a units' attack.

Is this correct or not? Do the stats support this?

I'm pretty sure the total boost is calculated by adding each value rather than multiplying.
So 1+0.2+0.2+0.1 = 1.5 etc.

Ascent
07-08-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm pretty sure the total boost is calculated by adding each value rather than multiplying.
So 1+0.2+0.2+0.1 = 1.5 etc.

So the boosts are applied on the base values only?

Then how is it possible that someone changes nations and DOES see the 10% change in stats even though those stats are already boosted by some building already?

According to my math you would see the full 10% change but according to your math it would be less.

JMC care to enlighten us? I think I read somewhere in the past that you changed nations and saw the difference.

JohnnyR
07-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Crapples. I'm about to unlock the Stealth Surveillance Drone in a few hours and i need a few units to increase the my attack so that they aren't taken in to battle when i attack :/
I'd rather not reduce allies.

I'm facing the same pickle Hassle, trying to look for the cheapest way to keep these guys out of battle as well. Thinking maybe farming a few hundred Venals and picking up a few hundred Seals might be a good way to spread the pain. Problem for me is I'm a raider and replacing Seals is too costly. I'm totally cool with hanging with the current set up, I just can't seem to move up to the "next level" in terms of defense though and I think hitting lvl 150 with SS as top major defense unit would be asking for pain, lol.

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 05:16 PM
So the boosts are applied on the base values only?

Then how is it possible that someone changes nations and DOES see the 10% change in stats even though those stats are already boosted by some building already?

According to my math you would see the full 10% change but according to your math it would be less.

JMC care to enlighten us? I think I read somewhere in the past that you changed nations and saw the difference.

No, you would see the difference.
E.g
You're UK, army is made up entirely of sea. Base att/def = 1000/1000.
Nation gives a boost of 10% (0.1)
Boost buildings give boost of 20% (0.2)
Total boost affecting attack = 0.3 so boosted attack = 1000 x 1.3 = 1300.
Total boost affecting defence = 0.3 + another 20% from comp factory so = 0.5
1000 x 1.5 = 1500.

If you then switched nation to Russia (baring in mind all your units are sea based).
Total boost affecting attack = 20% (just boost building) so 1000 x 0.2 = 1200.
Total boost affecting defence = 40% so 1000 x 1.4 = 1400.

Therefore you would see the difference.

That's how i've always thought it worked, sorry if i've mislead you.

I'm facing the same pickle Hassle, trying to look for the cheapest way to keep these guys out of battle as well. Thinking maybe farming a few hundred Venals and picking up a few hundred Seals might be a good way to spread the pain. Problem for me is I'm a raider and replacing Seals is too costly. I'm totally cool with hanging with the current set up, I just can't seem to move up to the "next level" in terms of defense though and I think hitting lvl 150 with SS as top major defense unit would be asking for pain, lol.

Yeah i was also going to aim to unlock seals once i've got the level 6 war factory. In 30 mins when my airfield upgrade is done i'm gonna spend 11m on the drones and see how they survive when used for attacking as well. If their casualty rate turns out to be good then i'll be less bothered about taking them when attacking and i'll concentrate less on unlocking new units and more on boost buildings for a while.

negotiator
07-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Battle points ranking question. I understand you do not get the reward until you complete the rank or enter the next level. I completed Lieutenant (110k points) and was working on the Captain rookie status. I received the award and the Expert Attack Drone (46/30) for completing Captain rank and used my valor to purchase 49 of them for a total of 50 counting the rewarded one.

I have been working to get past the rookie Captain and at 165000 points I received notification that I reached Capt and received the reward again and I am now at Captain Apprentice. I know have 51 Expert Attack Drones.

So the question is, was this an error or am I not understanding something and should I send in a ticket. If it is an error at this point I would say it is in my favor however I don't want to wait until Major Apprentice to receive the Captain reward. I had no problems up until now and I wonder if it has to do with them lowering the battle points awhile back.

Thanks and I hope I made this clear.

Selfproclaimed
07-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Sounds like an error to me. If you want,send a ticket,if you feel it's in your favor, then don't

Fifth Reich
07-08-2012, 07:11 PM
When do they reply to your tickets???

Selfproclaimed
07-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Lol. They get to It when they get to it. I think it depends on what the ticket is about will depend on how quickly it gets a reply. Because, some have gotten settled within a couple days,some in a week or two , and others never. I think even if you were to ask ccmark , he wouldn't be able to Give you a time limit

negotiator
07-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Sounds like an error to me. If you want,send a ticket,if you feel it's in your favor, then don't

Thanks wasn't sure if I missed something when they changed the points.

Ascent
07-08-2012, 07:54 PM
No, you would see the difference.

Thank you for your detailed response :)

However, this is what I meant:

I have one single unit in my army, with 100 attack value. With 10% boost and 10% nation bonus my Attack stats should show 120 strength (according to your math of adding the boosts and not multiplying them)

Now I switch nations and lose 10% of the 100 base value, so my attack stats will show 110 strength

120 / 110 = 1.09 so I will see a 9% decrease only

The same is true in reverse.

Nullin
07-08-2012, 09:21 PM
What is a good number of ally's to have. And how can you tell which ones will help the best. I leveled to fast and never really learned the game to good sorry

Matt Thornton
07-09-2012, 02:47 AM
quick question,

What is " the cloak " ? ,and how is it used as a defence strategy ?

Hassleham
07-09-2012, 05:03 AM
What is a good number of ally's to have. And how can you tell which ones will help the best. I leveled to fast and never really learned the game to good sorry

And ally is an ally, they all help equally by letting you take 4 more units to battle, so a level 90 ally will not help any more than a level 3 one.There is no "good number", it's all up to you to find out where you prefer. Just remember that you can only have 5 times more allies than your current level, so level 10 can have 50 allies etc.. If you have more then they won't be used.

If you are quite a high level then it's best to have a lot of allies because whales can see you and you need as much defence as possible.

Olly1
07-09-2012, 05:54 AM
How many units can you take in to battle? I'm level 23 with max amount of allies. I've been buying loads of one top unit and it keeps increasing my stats but I want to know when I will stop using it in battles/stats

Q Raider
07-09-2012, 06:07 AM
How many units can you take in to battle? I'm level 23 with max amount of allies. I've been buying loads of one top unit and it keeps increasing my stats but I want to know when I will stop using it in battles/stats

Easiest way to think of this is the maximum amount is 20 times your current level up to level 100, then it is 2000.

So at level 23 you can take a maximum of 460 units to battle.

Olly1
07-09-2012, 06:35 AM
So the max I should buy of any unit at my current level is 460? That's a hell of a lot!

I'm used to CC where the max at level 100 is 500 units. This is going to be expensive

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:21 AM
So the max I should buy of any unit at my current level is 460? That's a hell of a lot!

I'm used to CC where the max at level 100 is 500 units. This is going to be expensive

This is grand total. I know in CC they split up the unit types, but in MW, you are not limited. At level 100, you can have 2,000 total units-and they can be of all one type if you wish. In addition, your attack group and defense group might be different, so you can feasibly have 2 entirely differrent sets of 2,000 unit groups.

Hope I didnt just muddy the waters, lol.

Olly1
07-09-2012, 07:30 AM
This is grand total. I know in CC they split up the unit types, but in MW, you are not limited. At level 100, you can have 2,000 total units-and they can be of all one type if you wish. In addition, your attack group and defense group might be different, so you can feasibly have 2 entirely differrent sets of 2,000 unit groups.

Hope I didnt just muddy the waters, lol.

I've been playing this game for a very long time (soon after it came out I guess) and didn't know that. I've been buying a little bit from each category thinking that was the right idea. So it's a little muddy now but at least I can employ a new strategy. Any recommendations for a UK player?! Should I go all out on sea units?

Arghhh! Wish I asked sooner instead of assuming!

Fifth Reich
07-09-2012, 08:53 AM
I've been playing this game for a very long time (soon after it came out I guess) and didn't know that. I've been buying a little bit from each category thinking that was the right idea. So it's a little muddy now but at least I can employ a new strategy. Any recommendations for a UK player?! Should I go all out on sea units?

Arghhh! Wish I asked sooner instead of assuming!You are level 23 so just buy many transports and you will be invincible for awhile.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 09:10 AM
And ally is an ally, they all help equally by letting you take 4 more units to battle, so a level 90 ally will not help any more than a level 3 one.

If you are quite a high level then it's best to have a lot of allies because whales can see you and you need as much defence as possible.

I'm going to try to politely disagree with a couple points here.

"A strong ally is better than a strong enemy." is something I believe in firmly. Your allies are not only a tool you use to change your statistical numbers, they can also be a tool you can use in other ways. If you ally with other strong players, then you don't have to worry about them attacking you, and they may be able to help you if you are being bullied by another player. If you ally with weak players, you will not be able to farm them for extra income, and they will not be able to help you in any way other than statistically. So that level 3 ally is pretty much USELESS to me, while that Level 90 ally may have a HUGE impact on my game, positively or negatively.

There is a psychological side to this game in addition to the statistical side. If you are ignoring that, you are missing a useful aspect of the game.

My other point is that having large numbers of allies at higher levels is not always the best strategy. It does increase your stats, but it also puts you in the same weight class as others with full allies. If you have a low unit density with high allies you will be much WEAKER than your rivals. Conversely, if you have low allies with high unit density, you will be STRONGER than your rivals.

No disrespect intended, but I strongly disagree with the points you made. I would welcome a polite discourse on the topic.

Fifth Reich
07-09-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm going to try to politely disagree with a couple points here.

"A strong ally is better than a strong enemy." is something I believe in firmly. Your allies are not only a tool you use to change your statistical numbers, they can also be a tool you can use in other ways. If you ally with other strong players, then you don't have to worry about them attacking you, and they may be able to help you if you are being bullied by another player. If you ally with weak players, you will not be able to farm them for extra income, and they will not be able to help you in any way other than statistically. So that level 3 ally is pretty much USELESS to me, while that Level 90 ally may have a HUGE impact on my game, positively or negatively.

There is a psychological side to this game in addition to the statistical side. If you are ignoring that, you are missing a useful aspect of the game.

My other point is that having large numbers of allies at higher levels is not always the best strategy. It does increase your stats, but it also puts you in the same weight class as others with full allies. If you have a low unit density with high allies you will be much WEAKER than your rivals. Conversely, if you have low allies with high unit density, you will be STRONGER than your rivals.

No disrespect intended, but I strongly disagree with the points you made. I would welcome a polite discourse on the topic.Very well said but it won't really make a big difference.

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Arghhh! Wish I asked sooner instead of assuming!

There are benefits to other unit types, though Sea has a great lineup. Super Hornets are easy to unlock and have a great deal of attack power. Infantry units make great meat shields being cheap and of decent stats. Ground is a hard type to fit in and I generally avoid the type altogether.

Selfproclaimed
07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Just keeping it on the first page

Q Raider
07-09-2012, 06:06 PM
I actually have a question in relation to experience points.
They appear to have increased with level, (not long hit 135) but do they also increase with the number of attacks/raids you have completed?

Just completed 20 attacks and the LOWEST number of points was 10, highest was 25 and the average was 18.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 06:16 PM
I actually have a question in relation to experience points.
They appear to have increased with level, (not long hit 135) but do they also increase with the number of attacks/raids you have completed?

Just completed 20 attacks and the LOWEST number of points was 10, highest was 25 and the average was 18.

I noticed this also, and it is a very recent change. Usually, XP and VP would range from 1-20 randomly. Now the XP seems to range much higher. I have not done enough attacking recently to give a definitive range, but it certainly feels like it is double or more.

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:29 PM
My experience bar has been moving a bit quicker lately, but I'm doing all my missions in order now, so that's probably why.

Honestly, I kinda like leveling up, I just wish these higher level dudes had the base I have though!!!

ZeroCoder
07-09-2012, 10:15 PM
My A/D : 68k / 64k
I did 20 attack to a rival with 27k def (US Flag). The result are as follow :

Gain

Battle Point : 1240
Valor : 263
Experience : 321

Lost

A. Casualty Rate - Low
Brigand Lightning (99/80) : 2
Expert Attack Drone (46/30) : 2
Venal Fighter (39/24) : 1
Super Hornet (36/26) : 7
Predator Sub (26/14) : 1
Ghost Operative (20/14) : 3

B. Casualty Rate - Medium
Harrier Jet (18/14) : 2

C. Casualty Rate - High
Bio Warfare Troop (17/8) : 1

Most of my army are casualty rate low.
Besides, I have -36% casualty rate.

I know We all have been faced casualty rate problem so long.
Don't want to complain about it to support team because other players did enough complaining.
But I noticed that it has been getting worse day by day. Now I have no idea how to continue this.
All suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Selfproclaimed
07-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Wish I could give good insight on this , do you have or bring in any meatshields into battle?

JohnnyR
07-10-2012, 11:18 PM
ZeroCoder, and anyone interested-

Lower the amount of Super Hornets you have, and increase meatshields. Through trial and error I was able to limit my I Super Hornet losses to 1 dead per 100 attacks/raids. Tracked my SH losses for over 900 attacks/raids and I lost 8 total. I had 1000 meatshields at the time and 200 SH, mixed among various medium strength units. Was about lvl 100 with 400 allies and took 1600 units into battle at the time. My stats are low, but I make good money to turn around and stick into defense, money buildings, and boosts.

ZeroCoder
07-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Wish I could give good insight on this , do you have or bring in any meatshields into battle?

I had 30+ Commando and 5+ Bio Warfare Troop at that time. But only one Bio Warfare Troop die and i loose many loot and valor units. Now i reduce ally 475 to 334.

Appreciate your help, Bro.

ZeroCoder
07-10-2012, 11:47 PM
ZeroCoder, and anyone interested-

Lower the amount of Super Hornets you have, and increase meatshields. Through trial and error I was able to limit my I Super Hornet losses to 1 dead per 100 attacks/raids. Tracked my SH losses for over 900 attacks/raids and I lost 8 total. I had 1000 meatshields at the time and 200 SH, mixed among various medium strength units. Was about lvl 100 with 400 allies and took 1600 units into battle at the time. My stats are low, but I make good money to turn around and stick into defense, money buildings, and boosts.

Oh! I got it. Thanks a lot for your advice, JohnnyR. I won't refill Super Hornet anymore and increase meatshields.

Poopenshire
07-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Ok, my turn for a real head scratcher. I just bought 10 Stealth Surveilance Drones and something really weird happened.

Defense score before - 45444
Defense score after purchase - 45441

Um WTF Gree(d)

I bought 10 and defense should go up not down. I have 280 units below the drone in def score that are to be replaced by those (in this case stealth frigates at a count of 264 went down to 284, at 23.8 defense per unit compared to 34.8 per drone) I should havee had an increase of 110 points not a decrease of 3. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: before anyone asks my allies did not drop its still exactly the same number before my purchase.

JohnnyR
07-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Hey Poop, have youbtried exiting and coming back? Sometimes my stays don't adjust until a bit later after exiting or performing some other action.

Poopenshire
07-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Yes 5 times due to my being upset. The same numbers are sitting there staring me in the face.

Crime City Mark
07-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Nice thread, keep it up, and keep it civil.

Selfproclaimed
07-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Ty . And poop . Did you do any attacks before you had made the purchase that could of made the amount go down? If not, than I'm not quite sure what to make of it . Usually when that's happened to me,was when I had lossed a few units after doing some battles, then when I went to buy some more, it appeared to do the same thing. I would say, give it a lil time, check your numbers, make another purchase and see if it does it again.