PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Zedsdead
05-24-2013, 09:38 AM
If I attack a player 5 times in a row, does it generate 5 entries in their news feed, or one summary entry? If one, then there must be an effective integration time, since the integral has to stop and the post made at some point - what's the integration window? Thanks.

Each time, I think. Every time I'm overvaulted, I get hammered with multiple news feed entries. When I'm not overvaulted, there's usually one hit recorded and they go away.

General Raub
05-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Any one having issues with game loading ? Every time I try to open the app it loads and then says stop working ????

Help ?

GingerRichard
05-28-2013, 08:13 AM
Has anyone got a good strategy for the avoidance of being raided whilst they sleep? The only buildings worth raiding seem to those that mature over 12 hours, 1 day or 2 days. If I collect from any other these buildings soon after they mature, the time at which I collect will gradually creep over several days. Eventually the collection time will coincide with bedtime and my buildings will be left exposed to raiding for several hours. I can't think of a neat way of avoiding this. Anyone with a bigger brain got any ideas?

Nikita Kruschev
05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
To answer the last post, I don't think there is any way you can avoid this unless you are right on the clock when it is collection time. Otherwise, they will slowly but surely creep away.

Now my question : I heard that having a lot of low items can influence the performance of the higher ones. From my understanding, we bring the best available weapons up to 5 per mafia with a max cap of 500 mafia if lvl 100 or more. People say that when you get a new item, lets say 20att, it only adds up 15 if the higher before that was 5att. Which only means its going to top up the stats. But some says that having many lower items that are not brought into battle will also have an influence. I personally think that it doesn't matter if you have a 100 camaro if later you can bring a 100 Audi.. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say, and could confirm my thoughts ?

FooFighter
05-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Say I buy 10 vaults of gold at full price for $99.99, that brings my running total to $999.90. Does this mean I have to make another $5 gold purchase to get the $1000 gold bonus for the month or is there a 10 cent buffer zone?

Selfproclaimed
05-29-2013, 08:13 PM
To answer the last post, I don't think there is any way you can avoid this unless you are right on the clock when it is collection time. Otherwise, they will slowly but surely creep away.

Now my question : I heard that having a lot of low items can influence the performance of the higher ones. From my understanding, we bring the best available weapons up to 5 per mafia with a max cap of 500 mafia if lvl 100 or more. People say that when you get a new item, lets say 20att, it only adds up 15 if the higher before that was 5att. Which only means its going to top up the stats. But some says that having many lower items that are not brought into battle will also have an influence. I personally think that it doesn't matter if you have a 100 camaro if later you can bring a 100 Audi.. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say, and could confirm my thoughts ?

If it's not brought to battle. It has zero influence. You might e thinking of people and their " meatshields". They buy a bunch of lower high casualty rate units to be their meatshields to die off instead of their more expensive units. But that only works if they get brought to battle.

Selfproclaimed
05-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Say I buy 10 vaults of gold at full price for $99.99, that brings my running total to $999.90. Does this mean I have to make another $5 gold purchase to get the $1000 gold bonus for the month or is there a 10 cent buffer zone?

I heard that counts at full price when they first change the program. BUT. I say Why take the chance. If you miss out on it because of 5 bucks, you'll be alot more upset than if you had just spent the 5 bucks. Send in a ticket asking about that very thing to know in the future. But for now, I would spend the extra 5.

Nikita Kruschev
05-29-2013, 10:06 PM
If it's not brought to battle. It has zero influence. You might e thinking of people and their " meatshields". They buy a bunch of lower high casualty rate units to be their meatshields to die off instead of their more expensive units. But that only works if they get brought to battle.

Ah sorry my mistake ! I was talking about crime city ! Wrong forum...

VileDoom
05-29-2013, 11:12 PM
During a boss event is gold better used for the instant health regen or mega attack?

Tito89
05-29-2013, 11:19 PM
During a boss event is gold better used for the instant health regen or mega attack?

depending on your strength, health is the one.

Eppley
05-30-2013, 02:33 PM
How do iTunes cards and gold work. If I put an iTunes money card on my account, when I go to buy gold will it use the money from that card up before it tries to charge my credit card attached to my iTunes account?

ladyfizz27
05-30-2013, 02:44 PM
How do iTunes cards and gold work. If I put an iTunes money card on my account, when I go to buy gold will it use the money from that card up before it tries to charge my credit card attached to my iTunes account?

That's exactly right, iTunes credit is used first

Eppley
05-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Thank you for the speedy response! :)

ladyfizz27
05-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Thank you for the speedy response! :)
My pleasure :)

@lex
06-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Hello to everybody,

I have some question, maybe some of them are easy for the veteran in MW.

For example:

1) My army: 2000 Ranger (Att=2, Def=1) + 1 scout. (Att=1, Def=1). I have more than 500 allies.

- During a fight, Am I going to use my scout or not? So my stats will be ATT=4000/DEF=2000 or ATT=4001/ DEF=2001?
- Is that change if I have exactly 500 allies?

2) If I have 499 allies, my stats will be ATT=3992/DEF=1996 (4 ranger less) or ATT=3993/DEF=1996 (3 ranger & 1 scout less) ?

3) Following questions, depends of the answer of the first question.
- If my scout doesn’t participate to the fight, Is it possible to lose it during a combat? (In the case that only our 2000 best unit is used for a fight)
- If my scout doesn’t participate to the fight, why do have more than 500 allies used for?

4) Why some of players try to remove their weakest units?

5) Does the defense building modify the raw stats?

6) What is the units you advice to buy (with money) to increase your stats ? Best ratio point/cost? casualty/cost? casualty/point?

7) What is the units you advice to buy (with valor) to increase your stats? (I’m nearly at colonel with more than 500k valor)

8) Correct me if I’m wrong :
- Ios look at Ios -> Boost Stat
- Ios look at Android -> Boost Stat
- Android look at Android -> Raw Stat
- Android look at Ios -> Raw Stat

Thank you for yours answers.

@lex.

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 04:06 AM
No it is not possible to lose the scout as it is not fighting

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 04:07 AM
And also buy super hornets for valor

duttonelite
06-01-2013, 09:34 AM
I am a daily devoted player and I am being left in the dust. I have studied the faqs and still have not been able to join WD . I changed my rank to see if that would work, still no way to join wd . My only choices are join a faction creat a faction. No declare war anywhere. I have my own very large faction of 700 and growing. I want to get moving on progressing in the game. I dont want to join another faction , I want to fight with mine. Any questions i have asked to single members has gotten nothing but rude answers. Read the faq dumn ass. I am frustrated and am asking for someone with patience to help me out. Just want to play the game. A holes need not reply.

Selfproclaimed
06-01-2013, 09:43 AM
I am a daily devoted player and I am being left in the dust. I have studied the faqs and still have not been able to join WD . I changed my rank to see if that would work, still no way to join wd . My only choices are join a faction creat a faction. No declare war anywhere. I have my own very large faction of 700 and growing. I want to get moving on progressing in the game. I dont want to join another faction , I want to fight with mine. Any questions i have asked to single members has gotten nothing but rude answers. Read the faq dumn ass. I am frustrated and am asking for someone with patience to help me out. Just want to play the game. A holes need not reply.

You don't have a faction of 700... You have 700 allies. In order for you to participate in wd events. You have to JOIN or create a faction. If you join a faction, it's ONLY YOU and not your allies that come with you. A faction is comprised of players individually joining. Now you can write a message on some of your allies in game walls and ask them to join a faction with you and they would have to manually join themselves to be apart of the same faction as you. Your best bet is to JOIN someone elses faction. At this point ,most are established and it would be a good learning curve for you. Go into the faction recruitment section. Look for a faction that will have you, post your attack/defense stats, your level and how active you are. They will send you a faction code , you input it, and bam. Your in a faction.

Ma Nigga
06-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Where's ma KFC?

Selfproclaimed
06-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Hello to everybody,

I have some question, maybe some of them are easy for the veteran in MW.

For example:

1) My army: 2000 Ranger (Att=2, Def=1) + 1 scout. (Att=1, Def=1). I have more than 500 allies.

- During a fight, Am I going to use my scout or not? So my stats will be ATT=4000/DEF=2000 or ATT=4001/ DEF=2001?
- Is that change if I have exactly 500 allies?

2) If I have 499 allies, my stats will be ATT=3992/DEF=1996 (4 ranger less) or ATT=3993/DEF=1996 (3 ranger & 1 scout less) ?

3) Following questions, depends of the answer of the first question.
- If my scout doesn’t participate to the fight, Is it possible to lose it during a combat? (In the case that only our 2000 best unit is used for a fight)
- If my scout doesn’t participate to the fight, why do have more than 500 allies used for?

4) Why some of players try to remove their weakest units?

5) Does the defense building modify the raw stats?

6) What is the units you advice to buy (with money) to increase your stats ? Best ratio point/cost? casualty/cost? casualty/point?

7) What is the units you advice to buy (with valor) to increase your stats? (I’m nearly at colonel with more than 500k valor)

8) Correct me if I’m wrong :
- Ios look at Ios -> Boost Stat
- Ios look at Android -> Boost Stat
- Android look at Android -> Raw Stat
- Android look at Ios -> Raw Stat

Thank you for yours answers.

@lex.

Just remember this. For every level you are ,you can bring 5 allies with you into battle. Each Allie allows you to bring 4 units into battle. I.e. if your level 10. 10x5= 50 allies . 50x4 = 200 units. So you need to figure out how many units your actually taking to battle first. If you have 500 allies and your not a level 100, your not bringing a full 2000 units to battle. Once you figure out how many units your actually taking to battle, only your best units go to battle. If your attacking/ raiding someone, your best attack units. Vice versa when defending against someone. If your still using rangers and scouts... Any unit is better at this point. Sounds like your pretty low level. Upgrade your unit buildings and get some better units.

Defense buildings do add onto the raw stats. Not much but they do. Defense buildings are almost pointless, especially later in the game when people's stats are monstrous.

As for valor, elite ops helis,water cruisers,super hornets, whichever you can get .

@lex
06-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Thank to I am a cow and Selfproclaimed for yours answers.

@Selfproclaimed:

About my first question (for a level 100+) and according to what you said, the stat show on the report of the fight will be ATT=4000/DEF=2000 but the stat show on your profile will be ATT=4001/ DEF=2001. Am I correct ?

Selfproclaimed
06-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Thank to I am a cow and Selfproclaimed for yours answers.

@Selfproclaimed:

About my first question (for a level 100+) and according to what you said, the stat show on the report of the fight will be ATT=4000/DEF=2000 but the stat show on your profile will be ATT=4001/ DEF=2001. Am I correct ?

The difference between battle results and what you see in your profile is usually very minuscule now. Their are instances when the battle result shows a slightly different number than what you see in your profile, why exactly. Unsure. Could be the result of hidden boost or I think it's from skill points coming into play. Not many if any are able to calculate their inventory to match up exactly.

SEAL TEAM
06-01-2013, 02:31 PM
I just want to ask if anyone know how to make sure that you don't lose your account if your device dies...
I know that we can transfer the account from device to another but what if the device was lost of damaged to the point that you can't turn it on anymore?

Thanks

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 02:52 PM
I just want to ask if anyone know how to make sure that you don't lose your account if your device dies...
I know that we can transfer the account from device to another but what if the device was lost of damaged to the point that you can't turn it on anymore?

Thanks

Make note of your player's Name and your 9-digit code

If you have to get a new device, email Gree with your previous name and code, and your new name and code, and they should be able to restore your old game on your new device

SEAL TEAM
06-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Make note of your player's Name and your 9-digit code

If you have to get a new device, email Gree with your previous name and code, and your new name and code, and they should be able to restore your old game on your new device

Thank you so much. Very helpful. should I email them through the support in the help section in the game or is there a specific email to contact Gree?

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Support in the app should work just fine

SEAL TEAM
06-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Sorry to bother you further, may i just ask if you know this from experience or just guessing? Don't mean to second guess your information, just making sure.

gingerbear
06-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Support in the app should work just fine

Ummm....except it can take weeks, or months, even if you are a heavy gold spender.

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 04:42 PM
^^From experience. I did it about 4 months ago when my phone died on me.

SEAL TEAM
06-01-2013, 04:49 PM
add me if you'd like 779389486

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 07:29 PM
"Cannot find anyone with that alliance code. Please try again"

MikeMerry
06-02-2013, 10:00 AM
I forgot to transfer my accounnt before I traded my phone in, how long does GREE normally take to resolve these issues? I reported this to Support immediately and Ive read it can take 7-10 days or possibly weeks? Is there a firm timeframe on the turnaround to get this resolved?

Selfproclaimed
06-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Sadly no. Sometimes they resolve in issue with a few days. Some take weeks. I know theirs still some with tickets open from months ago,lol. Not to be a killjoy but I'm going to guesstimate a couple weeks.

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:08 AM
need to get t o10

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:08 AM
this is so infuriating

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:09 AM
need to get to 10 postsssss.....

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:10 AM
there. almost. there. sooo close

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:10 AM
closer....closer....getting closer every second................

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:11 AM
last post!!!!!!woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoryTimeSteve
06-02-2013, 11:12 AM
blah.......

Tito89
06-02-2013, 11:12 AM
blah.......

100, senior member status

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:20 PM
what is the recommended income for lvl 95?

ssb9d9
06-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know why the higher amounts cannot be fully displayed on the donation log? Trying to make a tracking spreadsheet but that doesn't help anything if I can't see the whole amount

MikeMerry
06-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Does anyone have a timeframe...whats the average time to have this completed? I lost my phone and got a replacement...submitted a ticket yesterday for the transfer to be done.

BASEGOD
06-15-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm looking for some clarification on this:

If you have an account under level 10 that's in a faction that participates in a war, you can't attack or be attacked and can only hit the wall right?

fkamb
06-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Is it possible to hide your avatar? Stash him into a corner behind a building for example. I can't locate some of the players.

JohnnyR
06-22-2013, 02:17 AM
Since I can't find it anywhere, what exactly is concrete for?

Hermes101
06-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Since I can't find it anywhere, what exactly is concrete for?

How and what can I donate to my faction, and what can my donation be used for?
Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank. The money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses. Only the guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses. If a member leaves a faction any cash or concrete they have donated remains in the faction bank of their previous faction.
Where do I get concrete?
Concrete drops from PVP matches. It cannot be stolen or bought.
What are Fortifications used for?
Factions will use one fortification during every war. While that faction's wall is standing, the opposing faction will earn half as many WD Points. Factions can spend money and concrete to upgrade the fortifications up to level 10. A fortification will be consumed at the end of the war regardless of whether the opposing faction completely destroyed it or not.

FPOB
07-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I am at fiftish. I have been doing the PvE requirements as I have leveled up.

I am stuck.

I am supposed to go to the Trident Beachhead map. At first if I tried to go their directly my iphone froze. Then I found if I could go to the Historic District map next door first, and then to the Trident Beachhead I could get there. So I was able to do some of the quests there.

In "Goals" the tab shows "Storm the Beaches". The two quests are "Tap on the Regime Shock Troop and do the mission in Trident Beachhead", and "Tap on Enemy Machine Gunner and do the mission in Trident Beachhead". I am 14/18 on this map.

Neither infantry enemy appears on my screen.

I have gone onto the "Insurgent Block" map and am 13/18.

Is there a way to reload, or update or generally fix Trident Beachhead?
Can I do it without losing saved progress?
If I level up more will the "Storm the Beaches" disappear from "Goals" and be replaced with something else more appropriate to a higher level?
Help.
Thanks

I've got exactly the same problem. Any solutions known?

Griffin4
07-05-2013, 04:02 AM
During campaigns ie battle for poland e.t.c is there a way to kick non compliant faction members during the battle instead of waitin for the war to end and kick them

07-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know what the max number of times to can be attacked in a day is? I know you can only be attacked by one player 12 times per day but I'm wondering about total

spectre000
07-11-2013, 07:18 PM
What is the cost of the last expansion square available? My next square will cost $48 million. Thanks!

Wai
07-11-2013, 10:36 PM
What is the cost of the last expansion square available? My next square will cost $48 million. Thanks!

Why do you need a base that big?

Wai
07-11-2013, 10:36 PM
During campaigns ie battle for poland e.t.c is there a way to kick non compliant faction members during the battle instead of waitin for the war to end and kick them

Can't remove them during WD war.

Wai
07-11-2013, 10:40 PM
what is the recommended income for lvl 95?

If it's being generated to support a faction then only the amount they require.

It would depend on whether you are a gold player or not. Most Gold players don't buy game $ units where as most free players would.

It just depends on what you need the IPH for.

Wai
07-11-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm looking for some clarification on this:

If you have an account under level 10 that's in a faction that participates in a war, you can't attack or be attacked and can only hit the wall right?
If you are in a faction and the declare war button is pressed, then you are fair game to anyone in the opposing faction.

However, to most factions a L10 player is simply not worth hitting.

You can attack, you can be attacked and you can also hit the wall, the DL and the Command Centre. The same as everyone else.

Wai
07-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Is it possible to hide your avatar? Stash him into a corner behind a building for example. I can't locate some of the players.

No

Tito89
07-12-2013, 12:18 AM
what would be a good goal for prestaging for ltq's, ie what map should i go up to (normal only)

LEXLOW
07-12-2013, 03:45 PM

you cant do anything about it during wars. But you can kick them out of the faction as soon as the war ends and they will not receive any of the prizes.

Wai
07-12-2013, 06:01 PM
you cant do anything about it during wars. But you can kick them out of the faction as soon as the war ends and they will not receive any of the prizes.

They DO receive the prizes irrespective of kicking them out immediately post war.

LEXLOW
07-12-2013, 06:29 PM
They DO receive the prizes irrespective of kicking them out immediately post war.

It has worked for me in the past 2 wars.

fighter777
07-12-2013, 09:03 PM
1. What are the requirements in the forum to be able to start threads? I joined a bit over a week ago and still am a junior member. My guess is that I have to be a senior member to do that?

2. How do you upload a profile pic on here? I can't seem to find it in my profile... Is it similar to my question #1? Have to be a senior member?

3. Do you guys have issues wrong stats being displayed when looking at people? For example I'll look at a rival and their stats are lets says 50k/50k like 5 seconds later I look again and now they are like 150k/150k... 10 seconds later 300k/300k and so forth... I found that the fist set of stats you see are the closest to the "real" stats and they just increase with time... Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

F777

Wai
07-13-2013, 01:51 AM
It has worked for me in the past 2 wars.

Yes, you can kick them out straight after the event, but they will still get the rewards. They are faction rewards so everyone that was part of the faction during WD MUST receive the reward. I take it, its WD you are talking about?

Wai
07-13-2013, 01:55 AM
1. What are the requirements in the forum to be able to start threads? I joined a bit over a week ago and still am a junior member. My guess is that I have to be a senior member to do that?

2. How do you upload a profile pic on here? I can't seem to find it in my profile... Is it similar to my question #1? Have to be a senior member?

3. Do you guys have issues wrong stats being displayed when looking at people? For example I'll look at a rival and their stats are lets says 50k/50k like 5 seconds later I look again and now they are like 150k/150k... 10 seconds later 300k/300k and so forth... I found that the fist set of stats you see are the closest to the "real" stats and they just increase with time... Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

F777

1. Pretty sure its after 10 posts.

3. Thats an old android glitch that was fixed. Just a visual increase not a real one. Perhaps update your app. the first stats are the correct ones so blast away!

doctor Zoidberg
07-13-2013, 05:09 AM
do you spend you valor at once or you keep it for i dunno what ?

nickdpro99
07-13-2013, 06:14 AM
do you spend you valor at once or you keep it for i dunno what ?

Depends on what you want to buy. You should have enough, but I feel you should accumulate up to like 20000 or something. I do that, and I buy Expert attack drones or Super hornets. I prefer Expert Attack Drones. I have like 150 of them, and I think I lost my first Drone after a long time. Maybe a month or something :D.

It depends Mann.
I would recommend super hornets at first. Or GIGNs if you're a low level player. But once you rank up and hit levels 50+, you should have enough Super Hornets and Expert attack drones. I have 146 as of now. And 83 Super hornets. I rarely lose them.

nickdpro99
07-14-2013, 04:00 AM
I have a question. I wanna attack this guy, who posted on my wall, but didn't attack me. How do I go to his base and attack him. Is there any possible way?

ladyfizz27
07-14-2013, 04:40 AM
I have a question. I wanna attack this guy, who posted on my wall, but didn't attack me. How do I go to his base and attack him. Is there any possible way?

Look for him on your rivals list, I think that's the only way

Gbrown
07-14-2013, 09:14 AM
I assume the max allies to get paid for visiting is 25, is this correct?

ladyfizz27
07-14-2013, 12:03 PM
I assume the max allies to get paid for visiting is 25, is this correct?

It is, you can visit them all if you wish, but you only get paid for 25

Oceanz
07-14-2013, 12:57 PM
On my main account, I have done the PvE goals through all but about the last 3 maps. What happens when I complete the "Do every mission in the Syndicate Compound" goal? Do I not have PvE goals on my list anymore?

dstone686
07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
I've donated millions and don't want to leave just because the leader no longer plays or responds......

Transmitter
07-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi guys, completely new to the forum. I wanted to advertise my faction but it seems I can't post any threads only replies, why does this happen and can I do anything to be able to post threads?

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2013, 05:46 PM
I've donated millions and don't want to leave just because the leader no longer plays or responds......

Only thing really is to leave. Think of it this way. Whatever new faction you end up in will also have bonuses. The longer you stay in a faction without its leader buying bonuses, the more your wasting time there.

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi guys, completely new to the forum. I wanted to advertise my faction but it seems I can't post any threads only replies, why does this happen and can I do anything to be able to post threads?

You need 10 posts in threads before you can create your own thread which you should be able to do now. Just make sure you post your recruitment thread in the recruitment section. And good luck.

Transmitter
07-22-2013, 06:09 PM
You need 10 posts in threads before you can create your own thread which you should be able to do now. Just make sure you post your recruitment thread in the recruitment section. And good luck.

I have 10 posts but I still can't post, is there a possibility I got banned?

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2013, 06:16 PM
I have 10 posts but I still can't post, is there a possibility I got banned?
Your not banned, if you were, you wouldn't even be able to post. And it'll say your banned. Have you done the confirmation email thing ?

Transmitter
07-23-2013, 04:29 AM
yes, my problem is fixed, thank you very much!

coron@
07-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Hi guys, i'd like to know what is the minimum level requirement to access the missions for campaigns?

Mc Drew
07-23-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi guys, i'd like to know what is the minimum level requirement to access the missions for campaigns?

Level 40 i guess, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

LCDR2012
07-23-2013, 10:59 AM
How are the number of battle points won in faction wars calculated. It appears the closer the defense to your attack is a factor but is there any kind of formula, level, allies etc. What's the best way to pick a target to maximize battle points?

Oceanz
07-23-2013, 11:09 AM
How are the number of battle points won in faction wars calculated. It appears the closer the defense to your attack is a factor but is there any kind of formula, level, allies etc. What's the best way to pick a target to maximize battle points?

There isn't an exact formula, since the numbers fluctuate

But generally speaking, you want to attack higher level players you can beat

If the other team has a player thats level 100 with 80k defense, and another player thats level 200 with 80k defense, the level 200 player is going to give you more BP

otis10341
07-23-2013, 11:40 AM
How do I get the privilege to post a new thread?

heal
07-24-2013, 01:20 AM
How do I get the privilege to post a new thread?You have to ask the question 10 times in 10 different posts and say out loud 'I should have used the search feature'.

Tito89
07-24-2013, 01:43 AM
For the sake of gree, what was the best ltq pve released so we can get a similar one next campaign?

coron@
07-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Level 40 i guess, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

No one has corrected you...so I guess thats the right answer! :-) Thanks!

blockhead
07-24-2013, 06:32 AM
During a war, is there a clear formula to get the most points for each attack?

Transmitter
07-24-2013, 10:28 AM
I have a screen question. I have a samsung Galaxy 3 and Modern war does a very weird thing with all the buttons. I don't have this problem with the Samsung Galaxy 2, is there anyway to fix it?

Pappy14
07-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Man, had to do some digging for this one. Figured I'd give it a bump and see if it sticks...

La La594
07-28-2013, 01:28 PM
to either max your battle points or WD points you want to att the highest rank then lev then make sure your att is 15% higher than there defense and you will score max points , to max out battle point for ToF then raid highest rank then level and make sure you att is 10-25% low than there def
Bisically you can raid a higher def (max 25% above your your att) then you can att,(there def 15% less then you att )
all of the above % depend very much on your skill points though

Magenta
07-28-2013, 02:42 PM
If anyone has any questions in regards to modern war/ forum, shoot it here.

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb. Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just the help of each other.

Self proclaimed, your avatar is the best one I've seen so far!!

Magenta
07-28-2013, 02:44 PM
You have to ask the question 10 times in 10 different posts and say out loud 'I should have used the search feature'.
LOL.....................

mrskll
07-29-2013, 06:29 AM
I have a question....Is GREE ever going to fix the female avatars hair???? so irritating!!

N Tell
07-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Serious inquiries only!!!!

Many of you have intel plugs.....many of you do not.

I am in 3 factions.....one is top 4000....one is top 1000.....and one is top 50.

I will be gathering intelligence on a multitude of different factions, from the lower tier...all the way to the top tier.

If you are looking for an intel exchange, and you want to remain 100% anonymous, this is your chance.

Again, serious inquiries only.

email me for details: jakehatchett@live.com

DocLo
08-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Is there any PVP that somehow increases your chance at getting concrete to drop? Say, attacking a higher level... or someone with more def stats?

It seems like the drop rate is really low... I've been trying to figure out a pattern and haven't seen anything yet.

& The Horse U Rode In On
08-08-2013, 11:00 AM
An excellent question and something I have wondered also. I have used an entire load of stamina on multiple targets and ended up empty. Then next attack I will get 3 out of 12. No pattern that I can see, but Thief or another brain trust on here should know more

& The Horse U Rode In On
08-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Ok I have one (and have done a search with no luck). I want my game tag to be the same as I have used ever since the days of Wolfenstein but the iOS does not allow special characters (such as &). It does, however allow 20 characters for your tag. My LLP on a Droid simulator (bluestacks) is only allowed 15 characters for the name, but does have the ability to use special characters. Anyone know why the difference in operating system allowances for game names and if there is a way to force a special character into an iOS name? Thanks

Minotaur
08-08-2013, 02:34 PM
On a normal PvP, you can only attack a player 12 times. Also, you can only get a max of 3.6mil depending how much they are over vault. What about during WD battle?. Since you can hit them more than 12 times, will everyone get the 300k per hit till he gets to a certain value close to vault, that's if he is WAAAAY over vault? I never ran across that during battle, but I'm sure there are some that are way over vault.

Oceanz
08-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Is there a list anywhere of all the "regular PVE goals"? Basically my current PVE goal requires a unit building at a higher level than I have, but I don't want to waste too much energy, so I'm trying to "pre-stage" some of the other enemies on that map while my building upgrades. I've got the boss on the current base at 14/15 hits, but I would be interested in the last few missions once you defeat the boss when its like "Do every mission on (XXX) map" so I don't accidentally complete an objective that I'll need to do once my unit building finishes upgrading.

Thanks.

Gbrown
08-12-2013, 11:05 PM
What is the difference between normal mode and prestige mode?

Derricklee0384
08-13-2013, 07:28 PM
How does adding skill points to your att/def help your stats? Thanks

Azreiel
08-13-2013, 07:32 PM
I can not post new threads only reply. It's been like this since I have registered. What do I need to do to fix it.

Derricklee0384
08-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Prestige mode starts after you finish normal LTE! Sometimes it is longer! But has better pay out! Very hard to finish prestige mode without spending gold!

Matt Thornton
08-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Since when did all the maps become available ?

I'm LVL 36 and all maps are unlocked.

ju100
08-19-2013, 03:12 AM
I can not post new threads only reply. It's been like this since I have registered. What do I need to do to fix it.

You need 10 posts to do so

ju100
08-19-2013, 03:14 AM
Since when did all the maps become available ?

I'm LVL 36 and all maps are unlocked.

Same here, lvl 40 and can access to all maps

Boozer25y
08-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi can anyone explain this or tell me what to do to fix it please
All my money buildings are upgrading or building and I can't do anything

bushobama
08-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi can anyone explain this or tell me what to do to fix it please
All my money buildings are upgrading or building and I can't do anything

that's impossible

Acuratepaul
08-21-2013, 08:37 PM

Check your email to verify your account I had same issue and it was resolved by post count. Find then email and click the link and your good.

Commander Bryan
08-22-2013, 05:07 AM
I'm getting raided by a guy with 23 to 24k less attack than my defense, and losing half to more than half of my money. How can I stop this? I've added allies but I'm not a gold spender so I don't have the big units to bolster defenses.

I know there is syncing everything up. However, this can be difficult with my job to get to it ever 12 hours. Especially if I miss the sync and am busy.

What sort of strategy can I use? Either level up real fast so he can't hit me or try to get more allies? I'm thinking of leveling up, trying to get at least 5 above him so he can't hit me.

This is just getting really annoying because it's the same person over and over and over. What's even worse is that they're base completely sucks. I put good time and (game) money into my base. If someone was raiding me who did the same, cool, whatever. But lazy people who can't build a base and raid you for all your worth... annoying.

It's 118k attack from him to my 140/142k defense.

Viva la Revolution
08-22-2013, 05:17 AM
If he haves also some good money buildings u can raid him back if not never attack him back.
Look at his wall mabye he have posted his allie number mabye he will accept your reqruest.
And if not like u already said u can level up or u can camp as long as his level is so high that he can't see u again.

Pappy-HCT
08-22-2013, 05:59 AM
Some people in a friends faction were asking how long I thought the absolute towers would still be around. I know I saw a thread on this a while back but can seem to find it. Any thoughts? I already have my 2 but thought I'd ask the brain trust. Thanks

Viva la Revolution
08-22-2013, 06:49 AM
my llp ( android ) can still build it to

Gnorax
11-12-2013, 01:46 PM
When do the individual goals start to pop up with goals for number of allies you have. I'm trying to avoid that exp

mreilly
11-12-2013, 02:38 PM
When do the individual goals start to pop up with goals for number of allies you have. I'm trying to avoid that exp

Why did you restart a 6 month old thread? Why not just ask in a new one

Gnorax
11-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Cuz i found it and there was no need to start a new one... Lol

mreilly
11-12-2013, 02:48 PM
I now proclaim today "International start a 6 month old thread day"

Mr Gunny
11-12-2013, 03:11 PM
This thread needed to get revived. Hopefully it'll cut down on all new threads popping up asking simple questions.

bushobama
11-12-2013, 10:19 PM
does SP still play?? he was in VFF alpha when WD started but haven't heard from him in awhile

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Sp no longer plays. I quit months ago. Too many events were coming out and too quickly. Inflation of units was my last straw. All I had spent on past units were useless with the new inflated units that free players could easily get. So devaluing my dollar was enough for me. It was a good time while it lasted. Good to see some still try to help out others on this thread.

Thief
11-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Sp no longer plays. I quit months ago. Too many events were coming out and too quickly. Inflation of units was my last straw. All I had spent on past units were useless with the new inflated units that free players could easily get. So devaluing my dollar was enough for me. It was a good time while it lasted. Good to see some still try to help out others on this thread.

Hey buddy! Good to see you back on even if for only a quick forum post!

Inflation has gotten beyond out of hand...you don't even realize. Stats are now are in the Millions!!!!! (Top 10 is close to 7-10 million average stats per player at this point

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Hey buddy! Good to see you back on even if for only a quick forum post!

Inflation has gotten beyond out of hand...you don't even realize. Stats are now are in the Millions!!!!! (Top 10 is close to 7-10 million average stats per player at this point

Yep, I noticed a unit that could be won that was 113k attack stats. That's just insane. I stopped when the highest attack stat was like 7k,lol that ought to put it into perspective about inflation

Boston George
11-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Question. ... my nation is uk so I obviously get a bonus for my sea units. . But how can I tell if that's the best nation for me without counting the stats on all my units. .. this their an easy calculation. .

Thanks
Seal Team Six
The Coalition Elite

Old Git
11-15-2013, 02:56 AM

Old Git
11-15-2013, 02:57 AM

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Bump for the heck of it

10s2bl8of10
12-29-2013, 06:10 AM
I apologise for not scrolling through the entire thread so my question may have been answered. The question is, if I disband my 1 person guild, will I lose all that I have donated to it? I realise that this is a KA question but I assume the answer will be the same for a faction.
The reason I ask is that I wish to donate my orbs (which I foolishly donated to my guild) and my undonated cash to another guild.
Thank you.

SevenO9
12-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Yes disbandig your faction will delete it and all donation / bonuses with it.

Find some buddy to babysit your faction.

10s2bl8of10
12-29-2013, 12:28 PM
I thank you for answering my question so quickly SevenO9, it's much appreciated. 

bushobama
02-09-2014, 08:04 PM
bump for the heck of it... and also my retirement post. goodbye modern war!!

Major douche
03-27-2014, 09:17 AM

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb. Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just the help of each other.

HOW DO I DELETE A DEAD PLAYER WHOS HOLDING THE LEADER BUTTON???
I left a faction to help an ally faction and some moron who doesn't play MW anymore is holding the faction hostage and not playing. How do we get him out so I can get my team back!!!!???? Need help!!!!!

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Can we get a real game?

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:27 AM
how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Is turkey bacon bacon really bacon?

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:30 AM
Is turkey bacon bacon really bacon?

What is bacon?

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:32 AM
What is bacon?

Bacon is not you!

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Bacon is not you!

But are you really you? Or are you really just a construct of someone elses imagination of what they feel you should be?

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:35 AM
But are you really you? Or are you really just a construct of someone elses imagination of what they feel you should be?

I'm a figment of my own imagination.....I also have a cold drink in my hand and on the beach relaxing

DocHolliday 1968
06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
How do I participate in boss event with my faction? I can't figure it out I'm using a kindle fire hdx to play.

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Don't think you can

Chuck Finley
06-16-2014, 06:05 PM
2 Year Player Quit: 1 week after quitting MW: Family/Social life is better (hard for anyone who has seriously played to say you never skipped out on important events to play) and cash in my pocket (bought a new surf board). It's hard to leave an account you invested so much time an/or effort in. I was top 3 at my level and had reason to beleive one of the others was a hacker. Spent a long time developing and LLP that cpuld destroy level 300 players in WD. I finally made the choice to end it and it felt great!!! All the BS, hackers, worries, frustration are gone!! Just wanted to share my story. There is life after a cell phone game.

Jon_Snow
06-16-2014, 09:12 PM
1. This thread is for asking questions, not an I quit thread.

2. Don't necro threads.

Blue Man
06-17-2014, 12:05 AM
Can you tell me what prestaging is? Sorry for the simple question but I always read about it but don't know what it means.

1GaDawg85
06-17-2014, 07:15 AM
You hit a target before it is used in a mission

Dumas
06-17-2014, 08:05 AM
HOW DO I DELETE A DEAD PLAYER WHOS HOLDING THE LEADER BUTTON???
I left a faction to help an ally faction and some moron who doesn't play MW anymore is holding the faction hostage and not playing. How do we get him out so I can get my team back!!!!???? Need help!!!!!

I am in a similar situation but not for the same reason. My phone died and I was my faction's leader. I had no other device to transfer the game to, so I took screenshots of everything. After I turned my phone in for repair I bought another tablet and submitted a support ticket (Request #1675158) to GREE but it has been over week and no response... I have been very patiently waiting for my account to be transferred to another device but if GREE decides not to take action how do I replace my Faction leader since I have no access to the old account...

PS, I am a newer player, (about 3 months) I know that isn't a long time by others, but 3 months of work would suck to loose if I can't get this back...

Thanks for any advice,

Going back to my beer now

--- Update ---

Took Basically a week to get a response and then it was fixed within minutes... so this does work but it might take a while...

Oh and don't let this happen over a WD weekend or your faction will be unable to buy additional fortifications or promote officers.... basically knocked us out of competition, it was a nice weekend off though.

Jon_Snow
06-17-2014, 08:52 AM
That's really the only way you can change leaders if you an issue happens and the leader can't step down. Send ticket to support, but they take forever to respond.

Valynx
06-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Can an Account be Locked so it can't be Transferred via Funzio Id or by Gree themselves?

SimonH
06-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Are there any recent pictures of the stats on guys from SUP? What are their stats?

Jon_Snow
06-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Can an Account be Locked so it can't be Transferred via Funzio Id or by Gree themselves?

If your account gets banned, you're pretty much screwed.

Are there any recent pictures of the stats on guys from SUP? What are their stats?

Ask someone who has SUP members in their alliance, they can tell you their current stats.

Dborg
06-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but cant seem to find it.....In faction bonus. .is casualty rate worth buying. .and if so..what is it good for
Thanks

Moose02364
06-24-2014, 06:43 PM

I have three devices and suddenly two days ago my video offer button does not work on one of them but the other two work fine. I have no issue getting into tapjoy but can not get a video and it does not even pop up that you have no videos until tomorrow.
I have rebooted and updated and nothing seems to help? Sent in a ticket but no response at all!

Selfproclaimed
09-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Bump. I no longer have the answers you seek. However, for those of yous looking to make your mark and contribution on this forum, help out your fellow forumites.

Minx 247
10-09-2014, 01:18 AM
I don't need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off ;)

Pissapigov
10-09-2014, 04:00 AM
Bump. I no longer have the answers you seek. However, for those of yous looking to make your mark and contribution on this forum, help out your fellow forumites.

Glad to see this bumped back to the top :)
You still around bud?

Selfproclaimed
10-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Im more of a lurker now on the forums. But after a year away from the game, I came back. Looks like a lot of work ahead of me due to inflation.

Pissapigov
10-10-2014, 06:07 AM
Im more of a lurker now on the forums. But after a year away from the game, I came back. Looks like a lot of work ahead of me due to inflation.

Are you on groupme? Still some oldies floating around :) (This is hassleham btw)

Selfproclaimed
10-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Are you on groupme? Still some oldies floating around :) (This is hassleham btw)

O hey man, what happened to the old name. Yea, most of us are on groupme now it seems. I'm not sure how to invite people there. You still playing? What faction you in? I'm currently in VFF lima.

Vile Lynn
10-11-2014, 05:08 AM
Which map job has the highest cash payout?

Need the cash for FL units, don't care about gaining XP or unit drops.

Thanks!

droffatsto50
10-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Which map job has the highest cash payout?

Need the cash for FL units, don't care about gaining XP or unit drops.

Thanks!
Do the boss on the last map, minimum 20M a kill but can easily be so much more

Vile Lynn
10-11-2014, 05:53 AM
Do the boss on the last map, minimum 20M a kill but can easily be so much more

Awesome! Thanks!

On a side note: now I know what to do with all of those Stamina Refills we've been awarded lately. I usually do a lot of PvP for the pleasure of tapping, but I desperately need the cash for FL units now: 50 stamina goes quick! The Tanks really suck up the cash! PITA sitting on a full Deployment Bar with no units to deploy since buying gold units is not an option.

Too bad we can't share resources between players. I have a ton of concrete I'd love to sell IF I could get the cash.

Selfproclaimed
10-11-2014, 01:34 PM
The last boss on last map would take a ton of energy. Might be better off just raiding

What?
10-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Myth or truth? Two players attacking the same target simultaneously during wd will cause the points to be reduced for that target? In other words if I attack a player by myself I would get more points than if there was another player attacking the same target at the same time. Personally I think it's bull and the points are just as random as any other attack, but there are players in my faction who say it is the gospel truth.

Ky man
10-19-2014, 12:50 AM
Myth or truth? Two players attacking the same target simultaneously during wd will cause the points to be reduced for that target? In other words if I attack a player by myself I would get more points than if there was another player attacking the same target at the same time. Personally I think it's bull and the points are just as random as any other attack, but there are players in my faction who say it is the gospel truth.

Seems to be the truth. From my experiences when the target a good one we take turns. Now when I have hit and other people was also the points was around low 200's. And after done 300's. I hope this helps.

WBS
10-19-2014, 06:16 PM
That would suck if its true because a lot of times that player is a good target for many members of the faction.

Selfproclaimed
10-19-2014, 09:15 PM
Ah, I remember this one. But still unsure myself. I have been in scenarios in the past where we would take turns if their is a specific target. I Haven't personally noticed if it was true or not. I've hit when supposedly no one else hit ,4 times, and numbers fluctuated as they normally do. I don't know how many people are in line to hit a specific target, but even if it's true, i would still just hit, and let get the regen started for next hits.

Spetsnaz
10-20-2014, 12:43 AM
I have tried testing the same theory out and have been unsuccessful in obtaining a concrete answer to it.

Mr Big C
10-20-2014, 07:54 AM
This is what my crime city group believes in. I'm not sold on the idea. The points just seem random.

Vile Lynn
10-20-2014, 08:06 AM
The Billionaire did a vault study on this and found that attacking the same player results in lower points on average. He did this in the early days of war; not sure if GREE has changed that part of the algorithm since then.

When both of my accts attack the same player, I get less points (~250's) if I hit at the same time than if I wait & space out attacks (~330's). No data so it's speculation, but I'd rather feel like I'm getting more points by spacing out hits: points are points.

borochris
10-24-2014, 01:46 AM
Gree should put who summoned on the boss history screen.
It can't be too much effort and would resolve a lot of rows

f.henrik
12-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Is it possible to change the name of an existing faction?
In case how do I proceed? Thanks for any answers.

MW Flake
12-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Have the faction leader send a ticket. Takes time though.

f.henrik
12-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Have the faction leader send a ticket. Takes time though.

Thank you!

Ozymandias
12-04-2014, 07:58 AM
The Billionaire did a vault study on this and found that attacking the same player results in lower points on average. He did this in the early days of war; not sure if GREE has changed that part of the algorithm since then.

When both of my accts attack the same player, I get less points (~250's) if I hit at the same time than if I wait & space out attacks (~330's). No data so it's speculation, but I'd rather feel like I'm getting more points by spacing out hits: points are points.

Devs said it has no impact some time ago. Whether that counts as data or just more speculation, I don't know